Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,238 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Heartbroken And Need Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken And Need Advice (7817 Views)

Heartbroken And Bleeped Up Emotionally / MY Friend Is Heartbroken / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by sammyjl(f): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2009
Run and dont look back
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by ollydee: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
olanajim:
I have a few questions for POSTER.

When you said you are not perfect, what did you mean by that? Could you be honest enough to tell us a little about your imperfection? Is it nagging? Possessiveness? Overdemanding? Please specify.

2, you are obviously living with him in the same room. How long had that been? Has he introduced you to any of his family? Or have you introduced him to any of yours?

3, Did both of you have mutual expectation of settling down in marriage? If NO, why are you living with him? (your account above clearly show that you live together)

4, you said both of you has had a break "several" times and you are always the first to call him. Are you also the cause of those breaks?

5, has he been flirting before, or he started when both of you starting having rift?

6, are you working? Schooling? Or just waiting for a big deal?

I asked all these questions because they are important. Since we are not there, we must be interested in analysing the causative factors. That is the only way you can get a meaningful response. It would also help you to do a little personal soul searching that can help you make a lasting decision.

If you ask me my personal opinion. I would say that a man that show no commitment in relationship does not love you. Maybe he love having "fun" with you and you "love hanging with him".

Over to you.
dis is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. / *** / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.