Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Heartbroken And Need Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken And Need Advice (7818 Views)

Heartbroken And Bleeped Up Emotionally / MY Friend Is Heartbroken / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by buttyelele: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2007
an idle hand is the devils garage, he will park his car there and wont pay u anything, get something doing., the handwriting is on the wall, he doesnt need u anymore, but i know u love him, pls whatever u do dont call him, u will only boost his ego, there are 180million nigerians believe me, there is someone out there for u, but in the mean time, do something, hang out with ur friends, b4 long u will get over him, dont be surprised he might still come back to you, particularly for sex, if u have not gotten over him, he will score and u will lose out big time.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by jossyjojo(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2007
Girl i think you've really gotten enough advice from members.
All I will say is MOVE ON WITH LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  smiley
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by Agbo2(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2007
The greatest gift of love is loving some1 and that som1 lovs u back,

dont be an alternative!

A word is enof for d wise.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by spanga(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
smiley ok lets see
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by spanga(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2007
Its really sad when ladies who are suposed to be matured act childishly. The tragedy of life is that most times we are the architects of our problems. Relationship is a mutual thing that is based onmutual respect, understanding and trust. From your write up, these two are conspicously absent. People come to love those who fills the vacuum in them.
It is obvious that you two have nothing in common but you fail to realize that probably u are being carried away by emotion. It is time you tell yourself the truth. On what is your relationship anchored? Love is a mutual thing and should not be lopesided. Anything to the contrary doesnt depict love.
If you love somebody, the last thing you will do is to castigate such a person before your friends. That is the height of disrespectfulness as far as love is concerned.
Emotion is a dangerous thing that can becloud our sense of reasoning. So girl, wake up and ask urself fundamental questions and be honest with yourself. You will find out that what you guys actually shared was LUST for each other and not LOVE.
For the meantime, occupy urself with good books. Read MANAGING YOUR EMOTION by joyce meyer.
Remember you are better than how u presently see urself.Its only u that has the key to your happiness. Take good care of yourself.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by CHIMUMMY(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2007
Please just be the one to give him that brake he asked of, i mean by shunning him whenever he thinks he is done and comes back to you. Have a mind of you own and act wisely this time around a man is not supposed to push you around like that, are you that ugly that you can't get your self a man?
I advice you to please move on and forget about him by getting someone else. ACT FAST TOO.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by stoneman91(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2007
The world is a beautiful place with so many beautiful people. if you are not celebrated by someone, some other persons will celebrate you, why not tell God to connect you with someone that will celebrate you for what you are, You are God's Child you have a right to your happiness, On how to overcome the "broken heart" that you have visit www.anakhu.com read the article "how to over a broken heart" the paper is written by an expert,
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2007
my dear I know how hard it is. I have been in a relationship for abt three yrs now after all the planning of marriage and all my guy don go ogun state go see another girl dey tell me stories. Now he is too busy to call this is someone that calls me twice a day. NOw he has not called for over eight months. Beliv me am not waiting, I have seen the hand writing on the wall and out I go. I mean ur a beautiful lady (even tho sha I have never seen u), intelligent and God's gift, Men will play wit women cos they feel we are available for them to play wit and if u keep urself they ll. Like @@!!buttyelele said get busy if ur not working get a job, not schooling go back and do another degree. Improve urself and make urself better. dont wait for a man to make u feel good. God ll surely get someone meant for u to u. Look LIVE LIFE!!!!!
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by bouboubee(f): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
GIRL!that guy doesn't deserve you,i understand what you are going tru,atleast 95 out of 100 has bin tru same situation.just be strong,forget about him,if possible leave d town to some other place,perhaps delete his fone no from your fone[that is if you don't have it offhand]pls stop being used and abused cus there are =thousand of guys out there willing to make you a queen.WAKE up girl!
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by Zaar(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
I really sympathize with u. Oh how I wish u can realised N see dat sm1 is eagerly waiting 4 u out there. Infact He is stretching His hands embarassed for u. Do u know dat Jesus loves more than any other person u can think of? He said come to me who are heave laden N I will give u rest. He gave His life 4 u. Oh what love N commitment is more than dat. If love is really what u want just honor the invitation of Jesus N u will forever remain in love N have eternal life after ward. Why wast Ur time looking 4 love from sm1 who don't have it. My sister cheer up Jesus loves u
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by edyy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hi gal u don't ve to disturb urself 4 somebody that did not even love u 4 ones. even though he loved u as u think he would ve not 4get u and let me advice u in any relatisonship u find urself and u don't found happiness there withdrawal urself because it will not last ok. i once found myself in that kind relationship but i gradually withdraw knowing full well that relationship is 4 pleasure not 4 preasure ok. just endure it and 4get about him ok but above all pray about it ok and let the will of God be done in that relationship.
u don't ve to die 4 a man ok
bye
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by niceuzor: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2007
cool
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by benlay(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
do force anything to happen,take ur time,don't rush to start a new relationship an even if anyone comes dont send him away just like that and do not compare men,
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by benlay(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2007
do not force anything to happen at this stage,take ur time,don't rush to start a new relationship an even if anyone comes dont send him away just like that and do not compare men,
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by efoise: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2007
Given time, even the hardest problems go away. It'll take time 4 u to heal, but u will heal. Move on, cry if u must but dont lose ur heart. Make sure u take something home from this last one. It takes 2 to tango, which means u have a share in the failure of the relationship. Learn from it and open your heart to love the next person even more.
Goodluck!
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by katherinae(f): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
this guy sounds like an ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ERRR, piece of advice, move out it seems that u two live together, move out adn find another bobo quickly, he isnt even worth being freinds with.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by flexjada: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2007
OKay, dude contacted me two days ago. I was on the fone with ma girlfriend and who do i get a text from but from Him asking if i am still alive and i shud holla. I ignore the mesage and he calls shortly after. He calls three times and i dont pick and then he sends more txt mesages asking what i am up to and if he can come over. and he needs a hug. he asks if am home and i txt him that i am not home. he then asks if i can come and c him on my way back . I didnt even reply any more. bear in mind that it was like 10pm.
please once more, your opinion is very welcome.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by Aladunni(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2007
flexjada:

He calls three times and i don't pick and then he sends more txt mesages asking what i am up to and if he can come over. and he needs a hug. he asks if am home and i txt him that i am not home. he then asks if i can come and c him on my way back . I didnt even reply any more. bear in mind that it was like 10pm.

Mission accomplished, that is it flex. grin Now u are having your mind back. No chance at all, no unnecessary attention, no more pampering. you will be surprised at the upcoming results. Dont start pitying him early o let it last the next six months. he will either go away never to return or he returns to accept you for who you are. But for now bebe, get real rest.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by bigbee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2007
hun, if u haven,t heard from that nigga in a month then that should tell u that he took a hike and he aint coming back. so i will suggest to u to be modest and look somewhere else b4 u let all this sh**t break u down.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by krazzee(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hey gal,
Reading ur piece really raised the bile in me, how on earth can you still hang with a guy that obviously disrespects and abuses you?
HE DOESNT LOVE YOU!!! Get it? He's a control freak using you to wipe his floor. Get out of that relationship like yesterday and move on gal. There are guys out there who would treat you like the princessa that you are.
I know it could be difficult, dont think me an insensitive person. I've been there and done that as they say, so i should be able to tell u stuff,
Sex before marriage is a ruiner of relationships. It destroys ur sense of self worth and dignity! God is wise, He knew what He meant when He said no sex b4 marriage, the truth is this guy thinks u too cheap, he doesnt respect u and feels u cant do without him. Prove him wrong gal, and do us sistas proud.
Watch Madea's family reunion.
So much love from all sistas who care, be strong.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by swiftycool(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
Are u saying u are going out with a guy who u know already has a girlfriend?!!
And u are dumb enough to live with him in the same house?!!!

I promise u, he can never ever respect u for that fact again, dont u have any Pride?!!!
You girls are infact the cause of ur biggest problems, i dont blame the guy,na u dey give am free food!!!

any guy u catch with pu**y will leave u one day 4 better Pu**y
U better act like a real Naija girl and get the F**k out of that house Fast! love, my arse!
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2007
flexjada:

OKay, dude contacted me two days ago. I was on the phone with ma girlfriend and who do i get a text from but from Him asking if i am still alive and i should holla. I ignore the mesage and he calls shortly after. He calls three times and i don't pick and then he sends more txt mesages asking what i am up to and if he can come over. and he needs a hug. he asks if am home and i txt him that i am not home. he then asks if i can come and c him on my way back . I didnt even reply any more. bear in mind that it was like 10pm.

and he needs a hug= he's Hot, he needs sex and needs a change of TOTO. knows you will give it up easily so he callS you up.

GIRL STAY AWAY FROM THE LOSER HE DOESN'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOU.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by Nushi77: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
Girl, is a pity that it hurts you. if i was this your old boy, maybe you could have taking some poison because I too don't give a damm for old fun. Please look for a new action and allow this guy to exploit new TOTO.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by bisii(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
look inwards n work on urself kkkkkkkkk

be a better person and get a much better man for u cuz as far as i`m concerned the guy`s stale gist

all the best in sortin urself out !!!! wink wink wink
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by flexjada: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
Are u saying u are going out with a guy who u know already has a girlfriend?!!
And u are dumb enough to live with him in the same house?!!!

i was not going out with him anymore, we just used to hang out and i was not living with him in the same house. just used to visit.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by swiftycool(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2007
flexjada:

i was not going out with him anymore, we just used to hang out and i was not living with him in the same house. just used to visit.

But u sleep over at his house during visits? Will u be honest to say nothing ever happened in you overnight crashing times? You know what i mean, Be honest.
Honey girl, get a hold of yourself. Im a guy and i undastand the scenario, You hav become over dependent on him emotionally. And it's hard to break free, Staying overnight; he'll believe was to seduce him into wanting u. He knows you will always be there & trying so he doesn't need to be committed to u.

As it is, u to him, are just an " if all else fails option" Get ur pride back and make more positive directed friendships with other guys, u will discover later that u r confident enough to say u dont really need him. And mean it
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by havanah: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2007
its not easy where u r, trying to hold on to the thing u know best and got so used to , but if u stay this way thats all u'll get, u should really start thinking about ur self and whats good for u and what u deserve and how u deserve to be treated, u cant throw away ur life, all u do is sink in the jelousy and the suspicion and forget about ur self, u need to sit down with ur self and think about (u) for a while , think about how this thing is keeping u from moving forward and how u should take the failure in one relation ship and convert it into a success in another one, we have but one life and we should (not) waiste it on people who dont deserve to be with, forget about him cause he has moved forward and he is trying hard to push u away, its time for u to move on, let go of the past and use the experience of what u got out of it, dont call him and dont contact him and try as hard as u can not to think of him, and look for something to do , a job a study anything that will get u envolved in and instead of calling him at 6 in the morning(and i'm sure u havent slept the night before it)or instead of thinking deep about ur problem and writting ur message so late in the night(which i know is the hardest part of the day)u should occupy ur self with things to do and u'll find that u have a change of heart after sometime, u dont need him to feel wanted and complete and many thing that u see as a trace of his past love its all his way of toying with u

believe in ur ability and ur strength and keep in mind that u want and deserve the best for u and u will ge it, please forgive me if i was too harsh but the truth is always hard and i wont be doing u any good if i told u that things will be ok, may GOD bless u and bring peace to ur heart and mind
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by queencyb(f): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
time heals,life is a battle ground u gat to fight,keep your head up and walk tall in times of trouble,they'll only make you stronger.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by gbemi1978(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
any how my dear sister nothing has happen under the sun thats has not happen b4. anyway the guy is never right for you.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by jkachi: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2007
Hi naira landers,
I had a short relationship wit a bussiness guy who actually sells women outfits. Then diz guy neva allows ma phone to rest and the worst waz dat i refused for amost a year to hv anything to do with a guy though they still try. diz guy is a graduates and almost speaks more than a prof and his attitude then waz not like dat of the bussiness guys i know b4. He alwaz travel and the last time he travelled he called me like 7hrs in a day,then i tot i waz in a safe hands but when he came back he visited me and do u know as someone who use to hv boyfriend b4,he lured me into hving an affair wit him to ma suprise he travelled again and sent me only txt msg which i reply based on the content but when he came bk he refused to kul till i tried his no and he picked i told me he lost his sim in turkey and he just got a welcome bk pack. i made up ma mind to eave him cos i had lot o ideas abt him and a frend told me that dos guys that sell women outfits hv no gal for keep. wat do u think his fucking problems r?though it,s not disturbing me
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by emekaemor(m): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2007
hey girl , uu most be really sad i do feel u . is so clear that he dose not deserve u in any way, u should know ur worth. u dont have to go on begging a guy to love you if u do know who u r, there are lot of good look, caring guys that are ready to go out of their will to make u happy. i most say u just have to 4get about him, there is a purpose 4 every thing that happen. as u said he now has a girlfriend, babe stop killing urself about a guy that dose not love u. life gose on, and i promise u, if u r a good girl u will surely find a guy that will love u 4 real.

am emeka, here is my num 08053792874 and yahoo id is kci4life@yahoo.com.

try and have fun.
Re: Heartbroken And Need Advice by lekki01: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2007
Wow…………………….this sounds ridiculous do gul still behave this way………………………, try and define exactly want u want don’t bring urself so low we are all indispensable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.