Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL (37961 Views)

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Riverrun: 2:44pm On Jan 29
If this information is correct and they see it out truly, then this should be the first good thing to his name since he became president.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by meum: 2:44pm On Jan 29
Na wa
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Oghene86: 2:44pm On Jan 29
chokekachy:

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-president-tinubu-moves-revenue-from-crude-oil-sales-to-cbn/

No be only CBN, presidency or even FCT minister should be in charge of sales of crude oil πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Otunbakayce: 2:44pm On Jan 29
Lmao! The most useless Government ever. Dollar is #1470 today, pounds is #1850 today.
I regret not having enough cash I would have bought more than I did in June when I bought pounds for #945.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29
MC OLUOMO go soon turn CBN governor
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by raddyworld: 2:45pm On Jan 29
Lol
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by BloodyDoe(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29
I know some apes will only read the headline and proceed to vomit their usual hate.

The directive is very reasonable too, accountability will be transparent and of course it will shorten the arms of the corrupt officials.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29
Jemex003:

Stop your Igbo

E cant stop

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by blacknp(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is getting confused everyday
Slow down on colo smoking Mr Man, before you use your keke go jam person for ring road.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Praxis758: 2:45pm On Jan 29
The northerners will cry blue murder for this reform. He should however back it up with an executive order to give it tooth.

This will further pain the northerners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by ADIPONECTIN: 2:45pm On Jan 29
This sounds good on paper. If implemented to the later, it'll greatly enhance our fortune as a country.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Are you people seeing what I am seeing??

Hmm... the picture is getting clearer grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Seankhalifa: 2:46pm On Jan 29
nice development.. plenty criminals for nnpc....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Ustec: 2:46pm On Jan 29
cool
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by spy24(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29
Gooood !!!
I like Obi o
But Tinubu is getting it right...
Thank God he did not relinquish the Senate president position to the North, if not they'd be using that avenue to be fighting all of this new reforms now

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Jan 29
ExplorerReturns:
If this is true and implemented correctly (not possible) I can bet with anything that the naira will regain value strongly.

I laugh at those saying that we are not earning enough forex. The problem is that some very powerful people are actually hiding the forex revenue from oil in their private pockets.

Nnpc should not be allowed to sell and tender receipts. They should only be concerned with production while cbn handles sell. With this, let us at least witness a reduction in corruption and rise of naira

is it the job of CBN to sell anything?

how was the old arrangement responsible for the weak value of the naira?

who are the powerful people you accuse of hiding the forex?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Komu1048(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29
Expecting the Northern Elders to react

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Olachase(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

oga what are you seeing if not shege grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Kepukepu: 2:47pm On Jan 29
He wants to deal with the northerners here

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by blacknp(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Move CBN to Lagos, when?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by hafeeanubasy: 2:48pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Mumu

Move just 5 of 29 CBN departments to HQ annex built in lagos by sanusi Lamido Sanusi under GEJ government.

So which one is "moving" CBN?...That is definitely what you have been telling your illiterate slaves around you!

I don't want to believe IPOB terrorists are this deaf and unintelligent !

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by yewit37486: 2:48pm On Jan 29
Northern elders are typing... lol. Dem go cry tire.
This is a move in the right direction.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Bolingua1: 2:49pm On Jan 29
Confusing and confusions. Tighten the naira, you can't float a currency you don't have control over. Naira is #1462 this afternoon. It's increasing every hour

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by ajimo54(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Artscollection: 2:49pm On Jan 29
Risingblue008:
This guy is a baaddd guy

He understands the game just his mindset is what i don't know

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by joseph1832(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29
chokekachy:

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-president-tinubu-moves-revenue-from-crude-oil-sales-to-cbn/
Na wa oh. No more back door payment again. Whoa. Not a bad move by Mr president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by blacknp(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29
Olachase:
oga what are you seeing if not shege grin grin
Too many lazy minded people on this forum, you go suffer for a very longtime, dey laugh yourself in your misery.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by yewit37486: 2:49pm On Jan 29
Komu1048:
Expecting the Northern Elders to react

They are still typing cheesy
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by BOSSkesh(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29
I like the game mr president is playing
Without the oil money of the south the north is nothing and he’s determined to let them know their place
Southwest/southeast/south south our time to shine has come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Tilewizy: 2:50pm On Jan 29
chokekachy:

Perhaps a welcome development, only if its not still headed by incompetent people in the same CBN. If not work done is equal to zero.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by blackgold2018(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29
Honestey:
Cut off the middle men for easy supervision, but left for me, I would rather change the leadership in the NNPCL
maybe the president has found out that the NNPC is already a permanent northern cartel venture
Reason why he moved it to CBN to handle.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by blacknp(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29
Bolingua1:
Confusing and confusions. Tighten the naira, you can't float a currency you don't have control over. Naira is #1462 this afternoon. It's increasing every hour
What commodities based on its comparative advantages is your state & local government exporting to make foreign exchange ?

What innovation are you working on to make foreign exchange for yourself?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.