Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL (37964 Views)

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29
tuzle:
why not just create as special department choose by him to get whatever sells coming from nnpc and why cbn? How are we sure there are no cabals in cbn too?

Your concern is also shared by me in what I placed inside the bracket. Same can be said for any new agency he forms. I think this is where we need technology. All deals should be monitored and finalized from a central technological software/platform. Then again, the developers might be the ones to cash out cheesy
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by nedekid: 3:13pm On Jan 29
I think this is a good idea.
Commendable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by azzima(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Are you people seeing what I am seeing??

Illiterates!

You don't think the PRESIDENCY cannot STILL steal money EVEN if CBN is in Zamfara

All these Illiterates think they have something to say!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Deeprooted: 3:14pm On Jan 29
Let's make this year a year of helping one another genuinely!!!

See that your neighbor or a stranger who GENUINELY needs your help? Please don't hesitate to render help.

Nothing Beats Humanity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Asswipemod: 3:14pm On Jan 29
chokekachy:

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-president-tinubu-moves-revenue-from-crude-oil-sales-to-cbn/

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† By the time Emile O'Corn is done with the power mongers of the North, ehn. He is really out for blood.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by ViceGovernor: 3:15pm On Jan 29
Henceforth all receipts from the sale of our Oyel will go to CBN Lagos branch.

Good ☺️
Yoruba lokan lati je owo epo Nigeria πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Xox1945(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29
For easy transfer to his personal vault the biggest thief in Africa in now the Nigeria president carsodo na e boy zombies over you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Winning123: 3:15pm On Jan 29
10mobile:
Reformer. Lol. This is why he took CBN to his backyard so that it would be easy to transport the money in bullion vans to his Burdillion home or to the airport with the help of FAAN officials grin

But, on a serious note, I suggest that Nigerians should demand a psychiatric check on their President. His many verbal gaffes during the campaigns and now all these decisions that don't make sense get me much concerned that this driver might just drive all of us into a lagoon.

But then I know that Nigerians generally don't care. So,, I don't expect nobody to do anything. We are all good people.

Those "powerful people" that hide forex no dey CBN abi? Na angels from heaven full CBN. Na wah for this reasoning. CBN is created to handle revenue - which is enough job already - and not to sell commodity. Which juju sef dis man de use control people like this?

Did you read the article? CBN, Ministry of Finance & NNPL will now be involves so that their will be checks and balances. Think before you type anything.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by yommen: 3:16pm On Jan 29
10mobile:
Reformer. Lol. This is why he took CBN to his backyard so that it would be easy to transport the money in bullion vans to his Burdillion home or to the airport with the help of FAAN officials grin

But, on a serious note, I suggest that Nigerians should demand a psychiatric check on their President. His many verbal gaffes during the campaigns and now all these decisions that don't make sense get me much concerned that this driver might just drive all of us into a lagoon.

But then I know that Nigerians generally don't care. So,, I don't expect nobody to do anything. We are all good people.

Those "powerful people" that hide forex no dey CBN abi? Na angels from heaven full CBN. Na wah for this reasoning. CBN is created to handle revenue - which is enough job already - and not to sell commodity. Which juju sef dis man de use control people like this?

I will wait and see what happens after a while, not talk rubbish of what I dont know yet. If there is obvious need for a change and someone is making decisions, it's better you wait and see if the decision taken will bring about the desired change first instead of condemning it straight on.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by rotadeco27: 3:16pm On Jan 29
Riverrun:
If this information is correct and they see it out truly, then this should be the first good thing to his name since he became president.
He has actually made some good moves in the interests of Nigeria, I think if we give him some more time , we will all smile again. Let see how it goes , 2027 is not far again God spearing our lives

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by azzima(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is getting confused everyday

Ibo Yahoo Boy that LIVES in BENIN , masquerading as a Benin Boy.

Your likes MUST not EVEN have ANYTHING to say about CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Gilgil: 3:17pm On Jan 29
Come on guys!

There is not much difference.

NNPC will still be in charge of selling the crude like they do. Only difference is they will send CBN a "photocopy" of the receipts of sale.

How does that make CBN in charge of the sales?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Chiefoh2: 3:20pm On Jan 29
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29
hafeeanubasy:
Those terrorists whose their leader calls Nigeria ZOO will still wail!
illiteracy is a disease
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Gilgil: 3:20pm On Jan 29
Like in the checks and balances involved in the $3.3B and $7B loans?
And Dubai COP28 trips, and the 2024 budget increase?

Winning123:

Did you read the article? CBN, Ministry of Finance & NNPL will now be involves so that their will be checks and balances. Think before you type anything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by 10mobile: 3:20pm On Jan 29
Haaland21:

Do your understand what segregation of duties is, in auditing? You guys always rubbish the little education you have if you even have any.

At times, it is wise to keep your dullness to yourself.

You need the psychiatric check more.
CBN was established in 1958 and NNPC in 1977. So all this while, nobody knew about segregation of duty in auditing?
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Paraman: 3:21pm On Jan 29
sulaak:

Northern elites and cabal dominate NNPC; any direct attack against the NNPCL elite will have a direct response.
Are you people not tired of all this chidish talks?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by mamaafrik(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29
Haaland21:

Do your understand what segregation of duties is, in auditing? You guys always rubbish the little education you have if you even have any.

At times, it is wise to keep your dullness to yourself.

You need the psychiatric check more.

Can you explain what segregation of duties mean in auditing.
Thanks as we learn
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by killsmith(f): 3:22pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Are you people seeing what I am seeing??
The crook is only concerned about his greed.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by freemanq(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29
Many people in nnpcl won't like this lastest development, they fight back or device other means of stealing
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29
heji:
He must have sighted some economic lapses, before such hash economic decision
Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/BWjtTQA55FRv3VDu5

Someone that headed audit of an intl oil company.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Haaland21: 3:23pm On Jan 29
lexy2014:

is it the job of CBN to sell anything?

how was the old arrangement responsible for the weak value of the naira?

who are the powerful people you accuse of hiding the forex?

Who is checkmating the Nnpc.....?
How can u be the gateman, the storekeeper, and the accountant at the same time?

use your no.6 if u have one

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by oluwaseyi0: 3:23pm On Jan 29
Honestey:
Cut off the middle men for easy supervision, but left for me, I would rather change the leadership in the NNPCL

Most of the top brass there are same corrupt circle

Unless you want to bring an external preferably non Nigerian team

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Paraman: 3:24pm On Jan 29
viodemus:
Everyday incompetence exhibition.

Accountants at the heat of the moment, are now tasked with being engineers. When will they understand the various types of flow meters, valves, pipe conditions, pumps, setup, bypass conditions, equipment conditions, equipment optimization, emergency procedures, etc.
Please stop disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by viodemus: 3:25pm On Jan 29
Asswipemod:

Oga, CBN is not handling operations. Can't you read? It's only handling the sales aspect. Why the unnecessary ranting?

They shouldn't handle anything except for big purchase invoice, and/or doing accounting audit on NNPC. Stop putting too many cooks in the kitchen. Cbn wey never finish new notes wants to come and be doing intense engineering. Okp*lor eyes should be looking into how he can train people to be very knowledgeable and efficient, with some checkpoint oversight on operations.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by 10mobile: 3:25pm On Jan 29
Winning123:

All these have been involved from the beginning. The change now is that CBN is the one handling sales. That's how they deceive and control you.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Haaland21: 3:26pm On Jan 29
mamaafrik:

Can you explain what segregation of duties mean in auditing.
Thanks as we learn

Simply put....You cant be the purchasing manager, the security manager, the store keeper.

Somebody who is neutral must check if actually what you bought is the right thing, and also the right quantity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by rotadeco27: 3:26pm On Jan 29
spy24:
Gooood !!!
I like Obi o
But Tinubu is getting it right...
Thank God he did not relinquish the Senate president position to the North, if not they'd be using that avenue to be fighting all of this new reforms now
This is the kind of reasonable people I admire , like I was all out against Tinubu pre election , but most of his moves , are in the interest of the nation. He has compromised many times due to outcry of the masses, this dollar thing is an inevitable evil due to damage done to the nation by those corrupt guys lead by Emefiele . The 1st announcement about subsidy was the best move and the best thing to have happened to Nigeria, we will all bleed but I'm sure we shall smile again.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by gaskiyamagana: 3:27pm On Jan 29
10mobile:

TINUBUPAINSICK PATIENTS sighted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by viodemus: 3:27pm On Jan 29
Paraman:
Please stop disgracing yourself

Because say I call your master job out, no mean say I dey disgrace myself. What is different from that patchu patchu lawyer and a year 1 student, running the aviation ministry, since expertise is not needed.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Coronavirus1: 3:28pm On Jan 29
10mobile:

Oga you only read headlines. CBN will collect receipts of sales and documents it for accountantbility and the sales money will go directly to CBN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.