Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL (37980 Views)

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Princedapace(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29
stevups:

80 percent of CBN is Hausa
The people who will handle this contract are the people who will benefit from it and these are the people who are in charge now grin
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by commoditiesnig: 5:48pm On Jan 29
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Bolingua1: 5:59pm On Jan 29
blacknp:
What commodities based on its comparative advantages is your state & local government exporting to make foreign exchange ?

What innovation are you working on to make foreign exchange for yourself?

You are dumb in your assessment. Is it my business to earn foreign exchange..
Hypocrites and sycophants, when. Gej and Buhari was there you were crying that exchange rate is going high, now your dummy and lame president is there, you can't complain again.. Nonsense..
Your President and criminal politicians..what are they doing to earn dollars.. Rubbish
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Bolingua1: 6:00pm On Jan 29
blacknp:
What commodities based on its comparative advantages is your state & local government exporting to make foreign exchange ?

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Bolingua1: 6:00pm On Jan 29
blacknp:

You are dumb in your assessment. Is it my business to earn foreign exchange..
Hypocrites and sycophants, when. Gej and Buhari was there you were crying that exchange rate is going high, now your dummy and lame president is there, you can't complain again.. Nonsense..
Your President and criminal politicians..what are they doing to earn dollars.. Rubbish
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by GABRIEL6036: 6:01pm On Jan 29
Nice move from druggie
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by deji17: 6:16pm On Jan 29
When it comes to Politics and Governance, leave it for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by jogojogo: 6:17pm On Jan 29
Honestey:
Cut off the middle men for easy supervision, but left for me, I would rather change the leadership in the NNPCL
And another round of para starts in the north
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by APCNig: 6:20pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Are you people seeing what I am seeing??

Yes, we run the game. We will continue to teach you all Politics. Northerners think they own the game, now Tinubu is showing everyone that he is the Chess Master
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by APCNig: 6:20pm On Jan 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is getting confused everyday

What does this one know
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by aribisala0(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29
Otunbakayce:
Lmao! The most useless Government ever. Dollar is #1470 today, pounds is #1850 today.
I regret not having enough cash I would have bought more than I did in June when I bought pounds for #945.
Nobody asked you your biography
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Bimpe29: 6:28pm On Jan 29
Accountability and Transparency entrenched.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Lookawaybrand: 6:35pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

What are u seeing?
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by benuejosh: 6:37pm On Jan 29
ozo13:
nice point however I don't think changing leadership will not likely do alot.may be people like that Jamb registrar that started generating billions for govt from the usual 50/100million his other predecessor use to remit.
Changing the mode of operations is better. Another Leadership may be worst than the present. So change their mode of operations so that anyone who is not comfortable should go.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Topman7: 6:37pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Yoruba people want to carry all our money! grin
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Atlantis585: 6:53pm On Jan 29
Mele Kyari right now grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by aywagze(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29
This is a welcome development ..🤔
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by delpee(f): 7:06pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

CBN remains in Abuja. A part of the Bank supervision department and some other personnel are moving to Lagos where the banks have their headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by delpee(f): 7:11pm On Jan 29
Actually, the former Emir Lamido Sanusi complained about lack of transparency in NNPC when he was the Governor of CBN. Perhaps this is a way of ensuring that NNPC is held accountable in all it's dealings.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by udemzyudex(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29
Perfect.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by skj1377(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29
Good move. Am sure the value of crude sale will suddenly rise . Nigeria may have extra money to spend soon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Lanruze: 7:36pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

There is obviously a generational curses on you. Please do your findings and pacify those that placed the curse.

I will not dignify you with an appropriate answer since you are uncoth & uncivilized.

Run off then cheap skate !

Zombified thinking
What have you written here that makes it good thinking? In the first place Tinubu wants to float the naira. You are here claiming CBN will have enough forex to defend the naira. You see how directly off poiint you are?
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Johel(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29
chokekachy:

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-president-tinubu-moves-revenue-from-crude-oil-sales-to-cbn/

Tinubu is the most foolish old ugly thief I know...ugly in and out...I wish I can be paid 10 billion to off him so that Nigeria will witness a clear blue sky.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by showwiggy: 7:46pm On Jan 29
Neduzze5:
Move CBN to Lagos.

Move oil sales to CBN.

Since you're blind,so also are your thoughts blank.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Hedonisco: 7:54pm On Jan 29
Tealcrestmedia:

Your concern is also shared by me in what I placed inside the bracket. Same can be said for any new agency he forms. I think this is where we need technology. All deals should be monitored and finalized from a central technological software/platform. Then again, the developers might be the ones to cash out cheesy

Nigeria is rigged to fail. It gets worse when the leader (like their useless BAT), is evidently, historically, and unrepentantly a corrupt, conscienceless, machiavellian and soulless crook with thinly veiled agendas and numerous IOUs.

Forget any stupid reforms or ideas. There's always a well thought out, sine qua non embedded cash cow/loophole through which the paramount hidden agendas must 'agend'. Sad joke of a shithole country.
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Hedonisco: 7:56pm On Jan 29
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29
[quote author=Lanruze post=128188623][/quote]
You're suffering from worse which is why you sacrificed your brain to zombiesm
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Medici777: 8:09pm On Jan 29
I totally agree with this move. The NNPC is the establishment drawing Nigeria backwards for the longest time
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by 211kamharida: 8:20pm On Jan 29
Nice moveNice move...
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by Konquest: 8:34pm On Jan 29
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by UmarFaruk98: 8:54pm On Jan 29
Umueme:
Nice one. NNPC has monopolized and continued to enrich themselves since with our oil money.

Though, this seems like an initiative to take the feeding bottle from the North dominated NNPC to the south dominated CBN. All the same, nice one

#My_Opinion

Pain is that you?

If you could read and/to comprehend you'd see what was in the boldened. Am I not allowed to speak my opinion? Or you think this is still the authoritarian govt of your past brother/president?
Well, seeing your moniker I'd let it slide cos I know you can't read you quota reliant anserine . Ndewo
Ioloriburu, stop bragging, you don't know anything, you are just a bias idiot
Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by sharpchap: 8:55pm On Jan 29
i doff my cap for Tinubu wetin ever else dey worry am no reach him balls they are working fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble / Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.