Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics (16291 Views)

5 Nigerians Who Have Played Under Peseiro / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Is Like Mourinho Is Mad - Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 8:23pm On Jan 29
obi58:

I understand the hard on you have for my father...

Growing up without a father figure must have been hard for you abi? grin grin grin

Ozuor

Is that what keed the Ezi you called father? grin

1 Like

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by obi58: 8:27pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:

Is that what keed the Ezi you called father? grin

It must be painful to be the product of a ghetto orgy...

Pray do tell how was your experience growing up in the brothel?
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 8:28pm On Jan 29
obi58:

It must be painful to be the product of a ghetto orgy...

Pray do tell how was your experience growing up in the brothel?
Peaceful, with your mom as my regular customer. grin

1 Like

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by obi58: 8:34pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Peaceful, with your mom as my regular customer. grin

You wish .. I heard you used to sell your gay ass to the neighborhood abokis for any amount to be able to eat after being gang raped by the Agberos in your area and finding out that you liked men and not women.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 8:35pm On Jan 29
obi58:

You wish .. I heard you used to sell your gay ass to the neighborhood abokis for any amount to be able to eat after being gang raped by the Agberos in your area and finding out that you liked men and not women.
Your mom is saying a different thing here in my bed πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by obi58: 8:38pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Your mom is saying a different thing here in my bed πŸ˜‚

Better watch out o. Sodomy is an offence punishable by law grin grin grin Not only that it can lead to Pile and HIV.... grin
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 8:39pm On Jan 29
obi58:

Better watch out o. Sodomy is an offence punishable by law grin grin grin Not only that it can lead to Pile and HIV.... grin
Don't worry, I will use condom on your mom.

Thanks for the heads up. grin

1 Like

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by obi58: 8:41pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Don't worry, I will use condom on your mom.

Thanks for the heads up. grin

You who was the product of a lack of condom talking about condoms grin grin grin grin

You are the product of two stupid people who thought they could use nylon instead of condoms that's why your mentality is warped beyond reasoning. grin
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 8:42pm On Jan 29
obi58:

You who was the product of a lack of condom talking about condoms grin grin grin grin

You are the product of two stupid people who thought they could you nylon instead of condoms that's why your mentality is warped beyond reasoning. grin
Your mom is here with me reading your comments butt nakked... I have told her not to subscribe for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by obi58: 8:44pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Your mom is here with me reading your comments butt nakked... I have told her not to subscribe for you. grin

Which of the neighborhood abokis is your client tonight? Jason gay stripper.... Ghetto Bobrisky number 1 grin grin grin
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 8:48pm On Jan 29
obi58:

Which of the neighborhood abokis is your client tonight? Jason gay stripper.... Ghetto Bobrisky number 1 grin grin grin
Hopefully, your Dad will be the aboki I will have party with.

Me him and your mom. You will hold the camera for us 🀣

1 Like

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by obi58: 8:50pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Hopefully, your Dad will be the aboki I will have party with.

Me him and your mom. You will hold the camera for us 🀣

I've never seen someone so fixated on people's parents! Just plain jealousy if you ask me grin

This is what happens when you are the product of the neighborhood public toilet brought up as a gay ashy in the ghetto brothel!
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 8:55pm On Jan 29
obi58:

I've never seen someone so fixated on people's parents! Just plain jealousy if you ask me grin

This is what happens when you are the product of the neighborhood public toilet brought up as a gay ashy in the ghetto brothel!
If all these will stop me from not going hard on your mom's punny, I would have stopped, but you keep motivating me.

I will make her legs wobble like a jelly fish πŸ˜‚ trust me grin

1 Like

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by robosky02(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29
ednut1:
Till we play Senegal or morroco sha

Till we play
Till we play...

Ivory Coast done fall

Cameroon done fall...

Who remain
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by uniquetechng: 9:02pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

Witsel is actually a midfielder.
Someone plays a 4-4-2 or 451 depending on the opposition
Witsel plays as a CB for ATM just as Mascherano partnered Puyol at Barca.
I have been watching that team from the time Simone was a player till he became a coach of Catania after being hired from River Plate, so I know everything about his game setup.
I started following football in 1986, I know everything about all the current top managers because I watched them transition frrom player to coach except for Mourinho and AWB who were understudy to Bobby Robson at Barca.

Remember Witsel only signed in 2022 from Dortmund, before his arrival Simone has been playing 5 defenders at the back just as Tuchel and Conte did.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by obi58: 9:07pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
If all these will stop me from not going hard on your mom's punny, I would have stopped, but you keep motivating me.

I will make her legs wobble like a jelly fish πŸ˜‚ trust me grin

Is that the story of how you were conceived as your mom's legs wobbled with delight whilst being gang banged mercilessly? grin grin grin

Pele o....
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Beuberry(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29
robosky02:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/like-mourinho-like-peseiro-how-portuguese-tactician-is-silencing-his-critics-2024012909411002092
Robosky02, stfu!
Until Potato win the AFCON before we know he has silenced his critics. For now, he's just a poor coach!
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29
uniquetechng:
Witsel plays as a CB for ATM just as Mascherano partnered Puyol at Barca.
I have been watching that team from the time Simone was a player till he became a coach of Catania after being hired from River Plate, so I know everything about his game setup.
I started following football in 1986, I know everything about all the current top managers because I watched them transition frrom player to coach except for Mourinho and AWB who were understudy to Bobby Robson at Barca.

Remember Witsel only signed in 2022 from Dortmund, before his arrival Simone has been playing 5 defenders at the back just as Tuchel and Conte did.
Really? You watched Ten Hag transition? You watched Klopp too?
Anyways, having a DM drop into centre back when the team is defending is not playing 5 at the back. Ten Hag does it with Cas, Guardiola does it with Rodri.
Having 5 full defenders is different from that.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by djoe21(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Go back and look at Austin's profile as coach with the Super Eagles before you argue blindly.

Blindly? Are you really serious about this Eguavoen talk? Please tell me what I don't know. Has he ever finished beyond 3rd place even when nations cup was just 16 teams?

Eguavoen could not qualify us for world cup even after Rohr had done most of the work. Losing out to a dreadful Ghana team.

Did you know he couldn't qualify us for Olympics when he managed our U-23 team?

I am trying to understand the pedigree you are referring to. Or are you confusing him with Siasia?

The only way I can make sense of this your Eguavoen talk is if you are from Edo state. Then I can just assume you are trying to support your brother.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by uniquetechng: 10:27pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

Really? You watched Ten Hag transition? You watched Klopp too?
Anyways, having a DM drop into centre back when the team is defending is not playing 5 at the back. Ten Hag does it with Cas, Guardiola does it with Rodri.
Having 5 full defenders is different from that.
I will be 50 in a year from now, I watched Ten Hag at Utrecht not even Ajax where many people got to know him, and for Klopp he was at Mainz before moving to Dortmund, I watched his Dortmund team that had Lewandowski, Gundogan, Marco Reus, Mario, Hummels before Abumeyang was added to the side, so yeah I watched his early days as a coach.
For someone who watched Mexico '86, Italia '90, Senegal '92, Tunisia '94 and USA '94 what makes you think I didn't watch coaches who made their coaching debut in 2001 ?

Witsel plays as a CB not as a DM dropping to CB because ATM plays with three midfielders De Paul, Koke and Lino with Griezmann and Alvaro Morata upfront in a 5-3-2 formation.

I have attended two top coaching clinics so I understand football formations well, Machesrano at Barca was a CB same with Yaya Toure who played out of position before moving to Barca in 2012.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Egoveen: 11:06pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Save your flattery for your Dad, I don't need it.
This is insultive,don't make me loose my cool😬😬
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:37am On Jan 30
uniquetechng:
I will be 50 in a year from now, I watched Ten Hag at Utrecht not even Ajax where many people got to know him, and for Klopp he was at Mainz before moving to Dortmund, I watched his Dortmund team that had Lewandowski, Gundogan, Marco Reus, Mario, Hummels before Abumeyang was added to the side, so yeah I watched his early days as a coach.
For someone who watched Mexico '86, Italia '90, Senegal '92, Tunisia '94 and USA '94 what makes you think I didn't watch coaches who made their coaching debut in 2001 ?

Witsel plays as a CB not as a DM dropping to CB because ATM plays with three midfielders De Paul, Koke and Lino with Griezmann and Alvaro Morata upfront in a 5-3-2 formation.

I have attended two top coaching clinics so I understand football formations well, Machesrano at Barca was a CB same with Yaya Toure who played out of position before moving to Barca in 2012.
You watched Ten Hag play at utrecht?
You watched Klopp play at Mainz? His Dortmund team is recent. You're talking of 2013-14 just ten years ago and that's not his early coaching days.
The difference between Witsel and Mascherano is that Mascherano plays as a starting CB while Witsel starts positional as a DM before moving into CB position at atleti.
Barca don't play with 5 defenders unlike atleti
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by ViceGovernor: 12:46am On Jan 30
Agboriotejoye:
Packing 5 players at the back is not exactly tactics to be proud of
Yes and who cares about tactics.
As the greatest coach once said "if you have a Ferrari and I have a beetle, to beat you in a race all I have to do is pour sugar in your tank or break your wheels."
The aim is to win the match and his playing style has worked.

The Super Eagles team has conceded only 1 goal in 4 games......safe to say once we score against any team the match is over.

#Up Super Eagles ⚽
#Up Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
#The trophy is ours πŸ†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Bishopwizzy(m): 5:33am On Jan 30
YinkaOlusesi16:
I don't have any believe in Peseiro until he win us this Afcon. Let's play Angola and play Morrocco or Senegal and check something.
Do you mean the Senagal that has been knocked out?
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by do4luv14(m): 7:07am On Jan 30
JasonScoolari:
Silencing which critique?

This Portuguese fraud is one of the worse coach of the Super Eagles with this Haram style of eyesore football though... Also with Gernot Rohr and Lars Lagerback.

I still prefer an Austin Eguaveon to this guy.

Prefer Who

Over d bar biko
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by uniquetechng: 7:23am On Jan 30
Agboriotejoye:

You watched Ten Hag play at utrecht?
You watched Klopp play at Mainz? His Dortmund team is recent. You're talking of 2013-14 just ten years ago and that's not his early coaching days.
The difference between Witsel and Mascherano is that Mascherano plays as a starting CB while Witsel starts positional as a DM before moving into CB position at atleti.
Barca don't play with 5 defenders unlike atleti
Not all coaches played professionally, I watched Ten Hag played for Twente and Utrecht. maybe you were too young then.

The formation you see before the start of a match is the starting position of the players, Witsel starts matches as a CB and remains there as a CB, Simone has only used three formation majorly since he started coaching 5-3-2, 3-5-2 and 4-4-2.

Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Zurich808: 7:31am On Jan 30
He is a good coach in his own capacity he goes for the result no matter how ugly the team plays and in cup competition he stands a better chance to succeed quickly than playing beautiful football but im league games he will run out of ideas making him to struggle like we do at qualifiers
But as Football nation like Nigeria we doesn't need the type of coach we need a coach that have a defined style of play a coach that will also impact our age grade football
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 7:40am On Jan 30
Egoveen:
This is insultive,don't make me loose my cool😬😬
Get lost clown.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:24am On Jan 30
uniquetechng:
Not all coaches played professionally, I watched Ten Hag played for Twente and Utrecht. maybe you were too young then.

The formation you see before the start of a match is the starting position of the players, Witsel starts matches as a CB and remains there as a CB, Simone has only used three formation majorly since he started coaching 5-3-2, 3-5-2 and 4-4-2.
Klopp played professionally. Where did you watch Ten Hag. I want to believe it was not in Nigeria.
Witsel starts as a midfielder then reverts into CB position. He played as a midfielder in Dortmund. But that's not a problem. It is generally agreed that Simeone uses 5 at the back sometimes. Simeone is not exactly the coach that comes to mind when talking about good football I hope you'll agree.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:34am On Jan 30
ViceGovernor:

Yes and who cares about tactics.
As the greatest coach once said "if you have a Ferrari and I have a beetle, to beat you in a race all I have to do is pour sugar in your tank or break your wheels."
The aim is to win the match and his playing style has worked.

The Super Eagles team has conceded only 1 goal in 4 games......safe to say once we score against any team the match is over.

#Up Super Eagles ⚽
#Up Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
#The trophy is ours πŸ†
Whoever says he's going to damage another man's property just to get ahead is not a good person. You should run your race without destroying others.
His playing style has worked so far because he has been playing sluggish teams. The style will be tested against Angola who are really fast and fluid. If he beats Angola, then I will say he has a chance in the tournament. But what I know is that those kinds of formation really struggle when they face fast, fluid teams.
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by Egoveen: 8:49am On Jan 30
JasonScoolari:
Get lost clown.
Are we not all lost with this present government How much do you buy garri now,how much do you buy fuel....bro no need to tell me to get lost because all of us are lost already grin grin
Re: Like Mourinho Like Peseiro: How Portuguese Tactician Is Silencing His Critics by JasonScoolari: 9:01am On Jan 30
Egoveen:
Are we not all lost with this present government How much do you buy garri now,how much do you buy fuel....bro no need to tell me to get lost because all of us are lost already grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players / "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles / AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (3 - 1) On Saturday November-4-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.