Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her (38782 Views)

Jubilation As Jamb Staff Welcome Registrar Back To Office In Grand Style / Can UNN Admit A 15 Years Old Candidate? / JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GOFRONT(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30
Casted
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by WantsandMore: 1:20pm On Jan 30
There's the devils seed in his loins
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by BloomingDale(f): 1:21pm On Jan 30
Hmm

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Nyanabo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30
15yrs wey neva wash body clean? Nawa oh. Men de chop sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by TheGift: 1:24pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

Good things come in different packages

You are part of the people making Nigeria corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Frankofor10: 1:24pm On Jan 30
Prof oloyede is really doing well at Jamb.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 1:24pm On Jan 30
This isnt paedophilia, na just man wey no know his priorities, and has been filed with lust due to excessive exposure to the mainstream media. Just look at the text, he is already calling her baby, and want to chat with her when she is alone (in the absence of her parents), in other words, his intention towards her is vile.

But come to think of it, this is actually the same thing going on in these times irrespective of age, a young man shouldn't have anything to do with a lady without first going through her parents, because most ladies get deceived as usual, will fall for him and will later come around and say he broke my heart. Best thing a lady should do irrespective of their age, when a guy comes to you to date you of course just tell him to first take approval for your parents first and see if so many unserious men won't let you be. That way you are cutting off soyboys.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Akalia(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30
The part he called her "baby girl" got me chuckling, funny. grin grin
The girl is probably from a well to do family and the guy thought he has stroke gold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Eunoiaa(f): 1:29pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:
This isnt paedophilia...

Has its definition been updated in dictionaries? undecided

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by soundOsonic: 1:32pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

Please learn to refrain from things you no nothing about it makes you sound stupid

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by nesphil(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30
Good for him.
Pedophiles everywhere.

AbidoyeAyobami:
JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Yr-Old Candidate ''Number'' Arrested For Chatting Her

A Nigerian man who works at the JAMB CBT centre and allegedly stole a number registered to a 15-year-old candidate after which he sent a message to the number, with her has been arrested.

Recall that a Nigerian mum took to X to call out the examination body after the man sent a message to the number thinking he was chatting with her daughter.

The mum explained that she used her number to register her 15-year-old daughter for JAMB and that when she got home, a guy who works at the centre began chatting her up, having taken her number from her daughter's entry in the computer.

The man thought he was chatting with the daughter directly and still continued with the messages despite being reminded that the girl is just 15. He also told the girl that her mother must not see the chat. Read here.

In an update shared on X this afternoon, the Nigerian mum said the JAMB staff and an accomplice have been arrested.

Iphie Ajike

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Efikman(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30
All pedos should be locked up.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Kilmanjaroo: 1:34pm On Jan 30
I nearly b come a victim of petite like this,I once approach one petite pretty girl in Kaduna and collected her number.We became friends immediately and started chatting secretly not until she told me that she was 18years old.I sharperly pianti and deleted her contact from my phone so as to avoid embarrassment.
My Hausa friend go talk say "Da dy Kunya gora jari ya Kari".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Saccharine: 1:34pm On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:
shocked

May God give us the wisdom to not take some of the videos we watch on these p*rn sites with titles like F**king a tiny teen school girl too serious; because the way these girls grow so big nowadays, you might end up like this young man.

From the chats, it was clear that he was just trying to catch her young because I would have said his gbola pushed him but he was reminded that she was just 15.

But come to think of it, does this woman really believe her "innocent" daughter didn't have a chat with this guy? This must have been what he felt was a the green light but unfortunately he didn't see the red light clearly.

My brother, beware of these little girls! Sometimes, I have to remind myself I'm over 18 and an adult because one could easily forget this.

Number one. Watch them crawl out of the woodworks.

If you're busy watching teenage p*rn, please narrow it down to yourself, stop making it a 'we' issue.

You watch finish come de give Green light and red light explanation for a minor who explicitly said her age and the man went out of his way to tell her to keep it a secret.

See how you tried to push blame to the child instead of outrightly condemning this wicked act.

One day will be one day for Una,shebi you de forget your age. Catch them young indeed.. Tuehhh

8 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by SirLakes: 1:34pm On Jan 30
He wan dey harvest unripe tow tow grin

Thunder fire am grin
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Hungerbadoo: 1:35pm On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:
shocked

May God give us the wisdom to not take some of the videos we watch on these p*rn sites with titles like F**king a tiny teen school girl too serious; because the way these girls grow so big nowadays, you might end up like this young man.

From the chats, it was clear that he was just trying to catch her young because I would have said his gbola pushed him but he was reminded that she was just 15.

But come to think of it, does this woman really believe her "innocent" daughter didn't have a chat with this guy? This must have been what he felt was a the green light but unfortunately he didn't see the red light clearly.

My brother, beware of these little girls! Sometimes, I have to remind myself I'm over 18 and an adult because one could easily forget this.
you no try
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 1:35pm On Jan 30
Eunoiaa:

Has its definition been updated in dictionaries? undecided

Well, in ancient times and even in some cultures, by 15, most ladies had already gotten married.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Exousiang01: 1:36pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

Are you saying the mother should have used this to blackmail JAMB into scoring her high.

You are one one the problems in this country.
Hope you are not holding any leadership role in any public office

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Pat081: 1:36pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

If you are the mummy this what you are going to do?fish brain
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Semaj77(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

I don't see how the mum is going to do that , even the daughter can't do that if she hasn't prepared properly to score high or do you think they just award marks to students or yiu think it's bought

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30
All dis eye service arrest self 15yr old girl wey don already born 3 times for my area here

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by fabolouz1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30
Stole is not the appropriate word .
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Negroid001(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:

Well, in ancient times and even in some cultures, by 15, most ladies had already gotten married.

Don't mind em. Calculate the age difference. 89% of married men ain't better. She obviously wasn't into the dude. Mr simp just collect wash for nothing. Dude is still a young chap. Our president ain't better, Ned nwoko ain't better, Ojukwu ain't better.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by freemi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

you r wrong..very wrong
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by SuperOnyi: 1:43pm On Jan 30
Saccharine:

Number one. Watch them crawl out of the woodworks.

If you're busy watching teenage p*rn, please narrow it down to yourself, stop making it a 'we' issue.

You watch finish come de give Green light and red light explanation for a minor who explicitly said her age and the man went out of his way to tell her to keep it a secret.

See how you tried to push blame to the child instead of outrightly condemning this wicked act.

One day will be one day for Una,shebi you de forget your age. Catch them young indeed.. Tuehhh

shocked

You better read people's comment properly before you come at them. SuperOnyi will continue to feed the world with the bitter truth even if it chokes them.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Eunoiaa(f): 1:46pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:

Has the definition of paedophilia in the dictionaries been changed?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Pclemenza: 1:47pm On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Just so you know, the chat was between the mother who pretended to be the girl child and the pedophile male.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Artscollection: 1:49pm On Jan 30
Dey plenty here!!! They always lust on pictures of adult here but deep inside they are paedos!!!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by LajaLaba: 1:49pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

you are a dull person… please stay offf my mentions

Please 🙏
U are the dull one...Go siddon!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Bimpe29: 1:50pm On Jan 30
Paedophile
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Judolisco(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

dey play o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo) / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.