Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her (38762 Views)

Jubilation As Jamb Staff Welcome Registrar Back To Office In Grand Style / Can UNN Admit A 15 Years Old Candidate? / JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 4:27pm On Jan 30
Eunoiaa:

Oh, but the MOTHER of the said girl and who has seen the person in question called him a pedophile. End of.

You and I cannot know more than the concerned parties now, can we?

It shouldn't because of that take away the use of discernment on our own part.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30
loswhite:
It depends on the content of the chat. There is no law that says you can chat 15 years old. Did he send nudes? Did he solicit for sex? Those are the things that can land him in trouble not because he chats a 15 year old girl to say you are beautiful.

I understand sha but it is better to avoid anything that will have to do with any girl less than 18 to be on the safe side o.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by BadBradley: 5:05pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

Good things come in different packages
are you this low?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Oburu202: 5:37pm On Jan 30
They only chatted. Nothing more.

She was able to arrest him because she have money and connections.

How many people have been arrested In the north for under age marriages.

They have not had sex. There was no warnings. Will the mother follow her daughter to school?

30yeas old men are waiting for her. Rubbish. She just wanted to trend for no reason. Simply thing. Warn the guy. Block the number. Why the news?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Oburu202: 5:38pm On Jan 30
[quote author=Emeskhalifa post=128203742]

I understand sha but it is better to avoid anything that will have to do with any girl less than 18 to be on the safe side o.

Go to the north and preach.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by ericmor: 5:41pm On Jan 30
muyico:
weytinz he c 4 15yrs old body?
15yrs? teenager

Most of those girls have fast growth,I won't be surprise if I see her and she looks 24 but where the guy messed up was when he knew the girl is 15,he should have ended it there. Child abuse is a serious offense now in Lagos,try and confirm those young girls age before you have anything with them pls
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by ericmor: 5:46pm On Jan 30
loswhite:
It depends on the content of the chat. There is no law that says you can chat 15 years old. Did he send nudes? Did he solicit for sex? Those are the things that can land him in trouble not because he chats a 15 year old girl to say you are beautiful.

He stole the girl number from jamb registry. That is the offense

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30
qtguru:

If you followed the Twitter thread you will see where he made some suggestive messaging if you see nothing wrong with it, then you sir are part of the problem. If you don't think and talk like someone who deserve respect then you won't get, being older doesn't stop the likes of you collecting beating. Mr Pedophile

Behave yourself qtguru

What evidence do you have to call a fellow nairalander pedophile?
Damn
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by qtguru(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30
EkiranAlexmedia:

Behave yourself qtguru

What evidence do you have to call a fellow nairalander pedophile?
Damn

I'll call anyone a pedophile who sees nothing wrong in calling a 15 yr old baby in a sexual manner. But in his case I was harsh out of anger.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by loswhite(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30
ericmor:

He stole the girl number from jamb registry. That is the offense
That is also an offense.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by loswhite(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30
Emeskhalifa:

I agree with you...it is better to run because it can destroy your reputation and everything even If you just chat simple chat self

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by SK1SOLA: 7:15pm On Jan 30
CBT PEDO
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Abemy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30
Freelancerr:

You see why I advise people to monitor your kid's WhatsApp messages.

Imagine if the little girl was the one chatting with this guy and fell for all his scopes. What would happen after?

Well.
Read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone.
Check my signature and WhatsApp me so I can teach you.

Hold 1k sha... Cos it's not free

How true is it?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Spiff20(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30
Is that what they arrested him? Since when did chatting became a crime in the Nigerian criminal code?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Spiff20(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30
Oburu202:
They only chatted. Nothing more.

She was able to arrest him because she have money and connections.

How many people have been arrested In the north for under age marriages.

They have not had sex. There was no warnings. Will the mother follow her daughter to school?

30yeas old men are waiting for her. Rubbish. She just wanted to trend for no reason. Simply thing. Warn the guy. Block the number. Why the news?
My brother. You took the words out of my mouth. They'll not arrest those extorting students with extra charges, lecturers sleeping with 16yr olds, and fraudulent staff. It's just a 22yr old chatting a young girl and has not done anything yet. Why not caution him and block him. Arresting him is an overkill and completely unnecessary.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Omotaday(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

One of the dumbest statements iv read this year
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Tukor1759: 11:41pm On Jan 30
Freelancerr:

Imagine if the little girl was the one chatting with this guy and fell for all his scopes. What would happen after?

Well.

wetin I won use precious whatsapp message do,HBP? No way...
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by 7upnigeria: 6:07am On Jan 31
Freelancerr:

Well.

How can I do this. What's your number.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Freelancerr(m): 8:34am On Jan 31
7upnigeria:

How can I do this. What's your number.

Check my signature
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by ACE1010: 9:37am On Jan 31
So where's the photo of the guy
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by sukar886: 10:40am On Jan 31
But what of northerns that marry a girl of 13years, hope they will arrest them too
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Lastbornbuns: 12:34pm On Jan 31
Mokason288:

And why do you think her daughter can't get a high score with her own efforts?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Godsongang: 8:44pm On Jan 31
[quote author=Jonathan post=128201155]
Simple question for you,
DO YOU HAVE 15 YEARS OLD GIRLS IN YOUR FAMILY?
TELL US THEIR BEHAVIOUR [/quot

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Godsongang: 8:45pm On Jan 31
Jonathan:

Simple question for you,
DO YOU HAVE 15 YEARS OLD GIRLS IN YOUR FAMILY?
TELL US THEIR BEHAVIOUR

I don't know there behavior because I'm not in abuad with them But don't fucking trust this Z Gen okay, but train your children, even u as a old person did u listen to your parents always while growing.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by TGCML: 7:59am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://triplegltd.com/
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by TGCML: 8:00am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://myexampin.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.