Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her (38771 Views)

Jubilation As Jamb Staff Welcome Registrar Back To Office In Grand Style / Can UNN Admit A 15 Years Old Candidate? / JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Fryx: 2:42pm On Jan 30
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Fryx: 2:42pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:
This isnt paedophilia, na just man wey no know his priorities, and has been filed with lust due to excessive exposure to the mainstream media. Just look at the text, he is already calling her baby, and want to chat with her when she is alone (in the absence of her parents), in other words, his intention towards her is vile.

But come to think of it, this is actually the same thing going on in these times irrespective of age, a young man shouldn't have anything to do with a lady without first going through her parents, because most ladies get deceived as usual, will fall for him and will later come around and say he broke my heart. Best thing a lady should do irrespective of their age, when a guy comes to you to date you of course just tell him to first take approval for your parents first and see if so many unserious men won't let you be. That way you are cutting off soyboys.

This should be in the constitution
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Truthshotcrazy: 2:44pm On Jan 30
Draslo:
In some countries, age of consent is 14.

Law get why e dey. Follow the laws of wherever you dey
cool
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by ObalendeCMS: 2:47pm On Jan 30
Simp don go fall.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Eunoiaa(f): 2:51pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:
I'm sure you don't understand what pedophile mean?

Why are you deflecting from answering my question? Have you seen the girl in question to know that she isn't prepubescent?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Rexology: 2:52pm On Jan 30
Very funny society full of hypocristic human beings called Nigeria. You arrested the young man for what offence exactly? for just chatting with a 15year old girl in the same country where a 13 year old girl child is giving out in marriage to a 60year old Alhaji

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by qtguru(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30
Fryx:

I talk with who I want to talk with. If you have a problem with that. That’s your problem.

I know Mr pedophile one day you'll land where you belong it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Demigod22: 3:03pm On Jan 30
This is January, this one also shouted; no gree for anybody this year oo; but he has lost his source of daily bread because of unripe pussy. What is so attractive about 15 year old girl for Christ sake?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Fryx: 3:11pm On Jan 30

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 3:17pm On Jan 30
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 3:19pm On Jan 30
Eunoiaa:

Why are you deflecting from answering my question? Have you seen the girl in question to know that she isn't prepubescent?

Are you implying that a 15 years old girl is prepubescent? Clearly one of us here don't know biology.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Talismann: 3:29pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

you are a dull person… please stay offf my mentions

Please 🙏

you're the dumb one. What you initially posted is senseless.

It's enough mess that he was tryna have something with a 15yr old baby. She's a baby.

Now you begin talking something senseless again altogether.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Eunoiaa(f): 3:29pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:
Are you implying that a 15 years old girl is prepubescent? Clearly one of us here don't know biology.

Quit trying to play smart.

Puberty starts at different ages for different children, and for this girl in question, have you SEEN her for you to want to justify an older person being attracted to her? If the CBT official is not a pedophile, then what is he?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by qtguru(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30
Fryx:

You have a problem. You know right?

Must discussion between a guy and a girl be sex. Why do you guys sexualize everything? Are you this dumb?

Going by your username, I thought you must be some intelligent dude. But, I am sorry.

For your information. I am someone people respects and look up to. If I have a younger girl as a friend, then it’s my duty to help her grow. Ok?

I have a strong bond with my girlfriend. Do you know why? I train her to be a proper woman. I took responsibility over her without demanding anything from her. (Not even sex).

I have a couple of lady as friends. They respect and love me deeply because I do not useless myself in front of them. I am a MAN not a sex-starved male animal.

I have some male friends that respect me deeply. Because I am a MAN. A man that people depend upon and trust.

Parent sometimes introduce me to their children, which are coming of age. If it’s a girl and I got talking with such a girl, normally, I will try to evaluate her intelligence. If she is intelligent, I might discuss some nerdy topics with her and teach her some life skill once in a while. If she isn’t very intelligent. I just maintain a distant relationship and only talk to her when necessary. Same with guys. Building people is what I do best.

I am from a royal background (a first class king in Nigeria). It’s my natural instinct to care for others.

Some of us value building people. Not everyone is like you. Ok?

Anyway, I don’t blame you. I don’t know the type of environment you grew in.

If you followed the Twitter thread you will see where he made some suggestive messaging if you see nothing wrong with it, then you sir are part of the problem. If you don't think and talk like someone who deserve respect then you won't get, being older doesn't stop the likes of you collecting beating. Mr Pedophile

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by FireUpNow(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30
The man is a pervert and paedophile. They need to tie his scrotum with a very tight twyne AND beat his d*ck cap with a hot iron rod. Bagger!
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Talismann: 3:34pm On Jan 30
Fryx:

You have a problem. You know right?

Must discussion between a guy and a girl be sex. Why do you guys sexualize everything? Are you this dumb?

Going by your username, I thought you must be some intelligent dude. But, I am sorry.

For your information. I am someone people respects and look up to. If I have a younger girl as a friend, then it’s my duty to help her grow. Ok?

I have a strong bond with my girlfriend. Do you know why? I train her to be a proper woman. I took responsibility over her without demanding anything from her. (Not even sex).

I have a couple of lady as friends. They respect and love me deeply because I do not useless myself in front of them. I am a MAN not a sex-starved male animal.

I have some male friends that respect me deeply. Because I am a MAN. A man that people depend upon and trust.

Parent sometimes introduce me to their children, which are coming of age. If it’s a girl and I got talking with such a girl, normally, I will try to evaluate her intelligence. If she is intelligent, I might discuss some nerdy topics with her and teach her some life skill once in a while. If she isn’t very intelligent. I just maintain a distant relationship and only talk to her when necessary. Same with guys. Building people is what I do best.

I am from a royal background (a first class king in Nigeria). It’s my natural instinct to care for others.

Some of us value building people. Not everyone is like you. Ok?

Anyway, I don’t blame you. I don’t know the type of environment you grew in.

just dey cap dust. As a sensible person, when you speak, speak for yourself alone.

When you have your own daughter, when she's barely 12 years of age, take her by the hand and introduce her to every uncle in your street and even give them unfettered access to her.
I weep for you
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Fryx: 3:37pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by qtguru(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30
Talismann:

just dey cap dust. As a sensible person, when you speak, speak for yourself alone.

When you have your own daughter, when she's barely 12 years of age, take her by the hand and introduce her to every uncle in your street and even give them unfettered access to her.
I weep for you

Somebody wey we got beat soon, I like people like him. They'll fit for beating one day.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by goggle48: 3:37pm On Jan 30
Sorry bro for think..with your penis.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 3:40pm On Jan 30
Eunoiaa:

Quit trying to play smart.

Puberty starts at different ages for different children, and for this girl in question, have you SEEN her for you to want to justify an older person being attracted to her? If the CBT official is not a pedophile, then what is he?

There is nothing like smart here, this is basic biology we should understand. And biology taught me that normally at age 15 a girl is in her puberty stage.

He definitely is not a pedophile in the correct sense of the word, he is just like every other degenerate random dude who wants to use a young lady to fulfill his lust.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Fryx: 3:46pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Emman08: 3:47pm On Jan 30
This Nigeria? Many pedophiles are hiding in plain sight waiting to manifest
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Ejune(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30
It must have been love don nack dis one for prison.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Eunoiaa(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Eunoiaa(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:
There is nothing like smart here, this is basic biology we should understand. And biology taught me that normally at age 15 a girl is in her puberty stage.

Okay, but you've never seen the girl before to know she's developing as her peers normally would.

A pedophile is someone who is attracted to prepubescent children, so in this case, you have to be sure the girl has* developed secondary sex characteristics for you to excuse the guy in question. You have refused to state what pedophilia is or why you deem yourself right and everybody wrong in calling him a pedophile.

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children, alright. If you cannot tell that the girl doesn't look prepubescent, I fail to see the reason why you're going so hard for a pedophile here and want to excuse him based on a 'technical' definition.

Leave correct or wrong sense alone. Define pedophilia and tell me why it doesn't apply to the young man in question.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by kenex4ever(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

Good things come in different packages
This is the kind of mentality that has kept us backward.

You can never grow like this!!
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Greattha: 4:00pm On Jan 30
I like the name the mum used to save the idiot's number " CBT PEDO"

See misuse of access and power.

Imagine how many innocent kids would've fallen prey.

Life sentence for pedophiles.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by qtguru(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30
Fryx:

Check my first comment again.

I said the man has a bad intention going by what he said. But it is not wrong talking to a younger girl. I love having good discussion with people so no one can arrest me for talking with a younger girl.

I am not supporting the guy. I am only saying people should stop criminalizing simple things. We are humans for Christ sake. We need each other to grow. If not for how the world is becoming, an elderly man should be responsible for the growth of others, male or female.

When I was younger and hustling too (I am an orphan and left the care of my uncles early to pursue my own career), that’s how the women started sexualizing me. Women that I am working under and supposed to look up to. That experience taught me to start taking responsibility for others, young or old. I became responsible for those that I am supposed to look up to. Why, because society has been fvcked.

A side note. You need to mind how you talk to people. This will be my last response to you.

A second side note. I am in my mid twenty. You may even be older than me. And that’s the problem, the elders that we are supposed to look up to have fvcked up the world. They don’t even know how to hold discussions in public forum.

Good as long as you agree it's wrong and the fact that he took her number is also wrong, that means you have sense. Because we have pedophiles among us, I'm not going to waste my time looking for discernment, if you don't choose your words wisely. Dealing with pedophiles is something in my area, we frown upon and beat people for. so...

You've never had to deal with a rape issue so I can understand your calm approach to the topic, unlike me, all those shalaya is not of concern to me, as long as you agree that what the guy did is wrong, then that's all that matters.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by mkoabiola: 4:01pm On Jan 30
Ds guy na werey

He wan shine d smallie Congo
Weerey
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 4:11pm On Jan 30
Eunoiaa:

Okay, but you've never seen the girl before to know she's developing as her peers normally would.

A pedophile is someone who is attracted to prepubescent children, so in this case, you have to be sure the girl hasn't developed secondary sex characteristics for you to excuse the guy in question. You have refused to state what pedophilia is or why you deem yourself right and everybody wrong in calling him a pedophile.

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children, alright. If you cannot tell that the girl doesn't look prepubescent, I fail to see the reason why you're going so hard for a pedophile here and want to excuse him based on a 'technical' definition.

Leave correct or wrong sense alone. Define pedophilia and tell me why it doesn't apply to the young man in question.

Ok, I agree with your definition with what a pedophile is ( A pedophile is someone who is attracted to prepubescent children) but you claim if I have seen the girl to know if she is prepubescent. Now I gave you biological facts that girls by age 15 are in puberty thereby no longer a prepubescent child, it is left for you to prove in question that this said girl is not in her puberty stage yet (which you should know is extremely rare to see a 15 years old girl not yet in puberty).

And if you can't prove that this said girl isn't in her puberty stage yet, then go with the biological truth that she is in her puberty stage at that age, and the boy in question is nothing but an immoral soyboy willing to fulfill his lustful desire on a young lady and not a pedophile in the correct sense of the word but a pervert.
Don't follow those who start to throw words in context where it don't belong.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by melodyogonna(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30
SuperOnyi:
shocked

May God give us the wisdom to not take some of the videos we watch on these p*rn sites with titles like F**king a tiny teen school girl too serious; because the way these girls grow so big nowadays, you might end up like this young man.

From the chats, it was clear that he was just trying to catch her young because I would have said his gbola pushed him but he was reminded that she was just 15.

But come to think of it, does this woman really believe her "innocent" daughter didn't have a chat with this guy? This must have been what he felt was a the green light but unfortunately he didn't see the red light clearly.

My brother, beware of these little girls! Sometimes, I have to remind myself I'm over 18 and an adult because one could easily forget this.
The mom registered for the exam with her own number, it was the mother chatting with the guy. The girl probably doesn't know anything is happening unless the mom told her
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Eunoiaa(f): 4:21pm On Jan 30
GreatAchiever1:
...it is left for you to prove in question that this said girl is not in her puberty stage yet...

Oh, but the MOTHER of the said girl and who has seen the person in question called him a pedophile. End of.

You and I cannot know more than the concerned parties now, can we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / 300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.