Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? (1018 Views)

Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2011
Omo some guys dem say thick is better but then how really thick u go like a babe may she be b4 u marry her.Me i prefer curvy average sized babes(not lepa) but i know say some guys like their babe make she thick.So can u marry a naija babe shaped like a michelin tire? cheesy/omo be honest cool
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
I have one of such for you.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by dabrake(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
Just a 7-lettered word - L.U.N.A.T.I.C.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by lifestyle1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Four lettered word L.O.V.E!!! tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Barrywhite8620: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2011
lefulefu:

Omo some guys dem say thick is better but then how really thick u go like a babe may she be b4 u marry her.Me i prefer curvy average sized babes(not lepa) but i know say some guys like their babe make she thick.So can u marry a naija babe shaped like a michelin tire? cheesy/omo be honest cool

oya go sleep b4 i use water cane flog da hell out of u angry
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by kemmeye: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2011
grin grin
no comment!!!
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

@Barry white that is so funny. Lol
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by SAFO(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2011
Bros your swag too much for NL, ROFLMAO
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by seedord247(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2011
BaBe! Not my Type rara i rather go for michellin type we be say any where wey i touch it must be beef or Stake.

I no bone thin at alll.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2011
About time this homeless made dude relocate to animal shelter.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by HISchild: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2011
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.”- Proverbs 31:30
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 08, 2011
Ok Pastor, now you need to say a prayer for this kid "OP" but please don't ask for tithe cuz he's one hell of a broke asss
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by BABE3: 1:19am On Nov 08, 2011
seedord247:

BaBe! Not my Type rara i rather go for michellin type we be say any where wey i touch it must be beef or Stake.

I no bone thin at alll.

Shut up and Listen to me;

You're a giraffe for referencing BABE!. Who asked you? Stick with your Michelin type beef chicks and hope you don't get suffocated. Rat Hunter!
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by r231(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2011
undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by coogar: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2011
BABE!:

You're a giraffe for referencing BABE!. Who asked you? Stick with your Michelin type beef chicks and hope you don't get suffocated. Rat Hunter!

seedord is obsessed.
i bet he has all your pictures on his wall and he w@nks with them every half-hour.

that ruminant should be put against the wall and shot dead!
may his soul rest in peace not! grin
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by dabrake(m): 1:34am On Nov 08, 2011
Correct BABE, can i be your zombie?
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by seedord247(m): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

seedord is obsessed.
i bet he has all your pictures on his wall and he w@nks with them every half-hour.

Chimpanzee . . . I know you are doing all this just for her to Open that Ewedu leg for you abi, ?

I'll keep on advising you to go and Sue your Folks for making you Useless to your family.

Earliest eeddiot of the Decade.

Hope you recover from your brain Cancer
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by seedord247(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

seedord is obsessed.

And to you aunty tooth Pick.

I know you will be happy with your consumption blinded BF Comment.

Well sha as they say . .  . akuko of the same lineage

Boy Alinko marry Miss pepeye what do you expect them to deliver?
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2011
dabrake:

Just a 7-lettered word - L.U.N.A.T.I.C.
Just a 4-lettered word-M.U.M.U grin
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2011
BABE!:

chei! i wan die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

omo na who be this one sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by coogar: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
seedord247:

Chimpanzee . . . I know you are doing all this just for her to Open that Ewedu leg for you abi, ?
I'll keep on advising you to go and Sue your Folks for making you Useless to your family.

spoken like a true homoerotic peasant.
i wouldn't trade words with a seedord that lost his virginity to his own father at the age of 8

Earliest eeddiot of the Decade.
Hope you recover from your brain Cancer

you were born with a p[i]e[/i]nis in your brain.
indolent twit. the only reason you are not dead is because it's illegal to shoot you.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by BABE3: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
seedord247:

And to you aunty tooth Pick.
I know you will be happy with your consumption blinded BF Comment.
Well sha as they say . .  . akuko of the same lineage
Boy Alinko marry Miss pepeye what do you expect them to deliver?

Obsessed- Eaglet! And you know what? That's allowed. Obsess away!
You're a pest; a parasite and you're gonna be treated like one.

Lemme give you a warning: The next time I sight you making unsolicited comments about BaBe, I'll use that over-sized pants of yours to tie you up, and throw you into the Red Sea.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by coogar: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
BABE!:

Lemme give you a warning: The next time I sight you making unsolicited comments about BaBe, I'll use that over-sized pants of yours to tie you up, and throw you into the Red Sea.

fuckin hell, it just occurred to me to look at his profile. damn, seedord looks like a lunatic just recuperating after being delivered by a bar-beach deliverance pastor.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by BABE3: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

fuckin hell, it just occurred to me to look at his profile. damn, seedord looks like a lunatic just recuperating after being delivered by a bar-beach deliverance pastor.

Lmao. My ribs- grin
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Basics007: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
lefulefu:

LWKMD. Seriously OP of all the NLers i'll like to meet in real life you and Mr Cork head the queue.
Re: Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
BABE!:

chei!! see yabbing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Love Her Anymore / A Tune Dedicated To Nigerian Girls - I Love Y'all! / Kinda Lost Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.