Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) (24669 Views)

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by MumEmdy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30
[quote author=BloodyDoe post=128196377]Are those children supposed to be seeing such horrid thing?. it’s not right for them to be seeing death at such young age.[/quotet]

Nigeria is already an horrible place to be so they are use to it.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30
arantess:

How can youths raise one voice when they are all tribalized?
See how they claimed endsars was an igbo movement aimed at discrediting and destroying Lagos....

They are not all tribalized.

Who said endsars was an igbo affair, are they not Yorubas?
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by HeroicMeastro: 1:38pm On Jan 30
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by ufuosman(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30
Hardship everywhere
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by izubext007: 2:46pm On Jan 30
This life no balance
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 3:13pm On Jan 30
IfnobeGod20:

You should have stated the reasons south Africans are in Nigeria and not speak in vague. It is a well known fact that Nigerians troop into south Africa for greener pastures, education and tourism. South African leaders respect their citizens and they place premium on them and their citizens are engaged and that is why the citizens love their country.
Now, I ask, what has the country done for you. A country that you provide pipe burne water for yourself. A country that the roads that leads to you house, is maintained by the community people. A country that you maintain your transformer by yourself. A country where you provide your own security and cannot sleep with two eyes closed. No citizen will be patriotic to a country that her leaders neglect their duties in the hands of the citizens.
South Africa is just behind Nigerîà on Iist of the worId most unempIoyed countrîès, guess the difference, the difference is just 0.7%, but u wiII stiII come here to f00I urself that their government engages them, in SA, security is an aIien word, ràpè and kidñàppîñg is an aIien word, most of u dón't traveI, that's ur probIem, Sóuth Àfrica ranks in the Iist of 10 most ûñsafè countrîès in the worId, their citizens are not patriotic because of government, they are patriotic because they reaIize it's their home, unIike Nigeriàñs, my State supplies pipe borne water, my roads are mained by people elected in different offices and they make sure there are street lights there, my state pays a local security outfit, so if u are having problems with the gàbbàgès u voted for, sort it out with them.
Sóuth Àfricañ is another sh*tty government in Africa.
People who fIock to SA mostIy are iIIitràtès from SE who goes there to "hustIe", I have met aIot of them, that's why they become drûg distributors, seIIing stuffs on waIkways, why do Sóuth Àfrîcàns compIain about Nigeriàñs, it's because of those uñpàtrîótic eIements from SE who goes there to spóiI thèîr country.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by Kingson28: 3:49pm On Jan 30
Hasty nasty journey of no return to Hell Fire.
Demons and maggots are already tormenting and torturing him in Hell Fire for the sin of self murder.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by godofuck231: 4:18pm On Jan 30
A real soldier would take his life in order to retain his dignity and not to be subjected to conditions beyond his will, this is the difference between a soldier and a politician, they know when its time, may his soul find peace

1 Like

Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by Exceed15: 7:57pm On Jan 30
Kai do you see people taking their lives as an escape route from hardship . Dear God please flush out this evil party.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by Shaev7(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30
The age for me, near death still took his life!
Many blood are really on so many peeps.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 2:01am On Jan 31
JagabanB:

Last time SA did a nation wide protest, armed forces were sent after them.
U foIks should get ur facts right, the SA góverñment is not a great góverñment.

Last time you talked about was when exactly?? I guess you should be more precise.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 6:10pm On Jan 31
salem1996:

Last time you talked about was when exactly?? I guess you should be more precise.

Last time was less than 5 months ago.
Do ur Check.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 8:02pm On Jan 31
JagabanB:

Last time was less than 5 months ago.
Do ur Check.

I didn't bring the stuff.

In finding facts, education tells us we do it ourselves
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 9:35pm On Jan 31
salem1996:

I didn't bring the stuff.

In finding facts, education tells us we do it ourselves
The "national shutdown" protest happened march last year, I had to crosscheck, it's so fresh in my memory I was thinking it was in October.
It happened March 2023.
More recent than the Endsars u foIks are making reference to.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 8:07am On Feb 01
JagabanB:

The "national shutdown" protest happened march last year, I had to crosscheck, it's so fresh in my memory I was thinking it was in October.
It happened March 2023.
More recent than the Endsars u foIks are making reference to.

Well, I'll assume the bolded is directed to those you are having Endsars arguments with.

In the national shutdown, was there live bullets used on the masses? Was there records of death or threat.
Agree or not, most security personnels in this nation are unaware of what the rights of the masses are. Secondly, you agitating for the youths to come out and revolt or hit the street, do you think our nation is one that gives a damn about the average masses? You only protest to a government that believes in the masses and are ready are ready for change. In ours, what's the percentage of their readiness to change?
Except you kill a goat, you can't convice it that a red oiled leather is harmful to it.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 8:27pm On Feb 01
salem1996:

Well, I'll assume the bolded is directed to those you are having Endsars arguments with.

In the national shutdown, was there live bullets used on the masses? Was there records of death or threat.
Agree or not, most security personnels in this nation are unaware of what the rights of the masses are. Secondly, you agitating for the youths to come out and revolt or hit the street, do you think our nation is one that gives a damn about the average masses? You only protest to a government that believes in the masses and are ready are ready for change. In ours, what's the percentage of their readiness to change?
Except you kill a goat, you can't convice it that a red oiled leather is harmful to it.
Bring the Iist of those that were kiIIed with Iife buIIets like u are suggesting here.
We have been calling for this list for over 3 years now.
Bring identities of those that were aIIegedIy kiIIed by Iife buIIets.
There were thrèats by security personnels in SA, the government of SA dón't beIieve in it's màsses, travel before u assume, better still, get a TV.
The SA góverñment is getting wórsè by the day.
This ur DèIûsîons was the type that made Nigeriàñs believe that Ghàña is a very successful country with 10 years of no bIack out.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 8:10am On Feb 02
JagabanB:

Bring the Iist of those that were kiIIed with Iife buIIets like u are suggesting here.
There were thrèats by security personnels in SA, the government of SA dón't beIieve in it's màsses, travel before u assume, better still, get a TV.
This ur DèIûsîons was the type that made Nigeriàñs believe that Ghàña is a very successful country with 10 years of no bIack out.

Well no point arguing.
A fool defend his folly even beforer kings
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 8:12am On Feb 02
JagabanB:

May the Endsars victims be your experience

Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 12:29pm On Feb 02
salem1996:

May the Endsars victims be your experience
LOL.
You folks have prayed this prayer a million times over again and nothing is happening, u know why?
Because nothing actually happened at toll gate.
U folks did remembrance at tollgate and we didn't see pictures of those that were kiIIèd?
LOL.
Bring identities not some fàke headIines.
We have identities of those that were kiIIed in train àttàck in Kaduna, what about Lekki tollgate since 3 years now, no identity.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 12:29pm On Feb 02
salem1996:

Well no point arguing.
A fool defend his folly even beforer kings
Type identities, dón't resort to àbûsès.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 6:36pm On Feb 02
JagabanB:

Type identities, dón't resort to àbûsès.

If you can give me the identities of those involved in the SA, providing mind wouldn't be so hard
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 10:45pm On Feb 02
salem1996:

If you can give me the identities of those involved in the SA, providing mind wouldn't be so hard
I didn't teII u people were kiIIed in SA because I didn't see Sóuth Àfrîcàns cIaiming that, Nigeriàñs claiming that people were kîIIèd should produce identities.
It's over three years and no identity?
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 7:46am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

I didn't teII u people were kiIIed in SA because I didn't see Sóuth Àfrîcàns cIaiming that, Nigeriàñs claiming that people were kîIIèd should produce identities.
Have you been to Lagos General hospital before?
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 7:55am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

When the Endsars happened, your Government claimed no one was shut, later own, they claim there were some, mentioning about 2-3. Lagos government denied it, stating none was shut. So who are they calling Endsars victims on the picture I screenshot up there?

You want to know and see identities before you agree?
Well I can't provide details of their identities.
I believed even the Jos massacre, the Owo massacre never happened, the shootings in Kaduna didn't happened ( the so-called army plane navigation mistake), never happened. Because none of their identities were given, yet your government agreed it happened.

You'll defend anything as long as there's no identity you yourself saw, one day, e go happened to you, and I pray make e be soon, and I pray make nobody send, because we no get identity.

So, to an able agigator, let me even ask, what are you doing in your house with a phone typing and seeking Identities of people? Freedoms fighters hit the street and go, not be in their houses encouraging others to go and die so they deny it event happening

Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 9:10am On Feb 03
salem1996:

When the Endsars happened, your Government claimed no one was shut, later own, they claim there were some, mentioning about 2-3. Lagos government denied it, stating none was shut. So who are they calling Endsars victims on the picture I screenshot up there?

You want to know and see identities before you agree?
Well I can't provide details of their identities.
I believed even the Jos massacre, the Owo massacre never happened, the shootings in Kaduna didn't happened ( the so-called army plane navigation mistake), never happened. Because none of their identities were given, yet your government agreed it happened.

You'll defend anything as long as there's no identity you yourself saw, one day, e go happened to you, and I pray make e be soon, and I pray make nobody send, because we no get identity.

So, to an able agigator, let me even ask, what are you doing in your house with a phone typing and seeking Identities of people? Freedoms fighters hit the street and go, not be in their houses encouraging others to go and die so they deny it event happening
U are çryîñg now?
Train àttàck have vîctîms we can identify, we can verify their social media handles, people came out to say, these are our family members, same as Owo, Jos and Kaduna, we have pictorial evidences to prove that yes, something happened.
So why is it that for Endsars, nobody came to identify their family members?
Nobody came out to identify their friends?
No pictorial evidences, just some name which anyone can form?
U said government accepted that something happened, government as well released money for it, so who are those the money for those who dîèd?
Nobody?
Because I have been looking for that part for over 3 years now.
Or góverñment èmbezzlèd the móñèy?
Stop being èmótîonaI about this stuff, ur wishes or prayers dón't work on me.
I am way bigger than what ur supposed cûrsès can move, stick to bringing evidence rather than praying prayers that didn't cross ur ceilings.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 9:11am On Feb 03
salem1996:

Have you been to Lagos General hospital before?
The vîctîms are in the hospital?
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 9:59am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

U are çryîñg now?
Train àttàck have vîctîms we can identify, we can verify their social media handles, people came out to say, these are our family members, same as Owo, Jos and Kaduna, we have pictorial evidences to prove that yes, something happened.
U said government accepted that something happened, government as well released money for it, so who are those the money for those who dîèd?
Nobody?
I am way bigger than what ur supposed cûrsès can move, stick to bringing evidence rather than praying prayers that didn't cross ur ceilings.
😂😂😂 The bolded sha. Why should I cry knowing who am talking to?

The money part, I guess you thought I won't read your post. Where did I mention government releasing money?
Agbayaaaa grin cheesy
Check the picture I attached.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 10:05am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

The vîctîms are in the hospital?

Delusion knows no bound.

This one just bought phone 6 months ago, reason he could have known about the SA issues. Congratulations sir, but I think the internet keeps records for new suffers to access info
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 10:08am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

U are çryîñg now?
Nobody?

You seem to ignore the picture I attached, any reason for that?
Or you want their bodies to be digged from their graves and brought to your house for identification?
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 10:10am On Feb 03
salem1996:

Delusion knows no bound.

This one just bought phone 6 months ago, reason he could have known about the SA issues. Congratulations sir, but I think the internet keeps records for new suffers to access info
Lol.
It's "surfers" not "suffers".
I borrowed my neighbor's phone, I can't afford a phone yet.
Moreover, the South African issues happened in March 2023, doesn't align with ur 6 months ago times frame.
So are the identities of those people in General Hospital?
U obviously dón't know their identity, that's why u are trying to deflect the topic now.
Bring their identities, I can bring identities of the train victims to you, I can give u identity of family members that u can ask to confirm, can u say same for Endsars?
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 10:12am On Feb 03
salem1996:

😂😂😂 The bolded sha. Why should I cry knowing who am talking to?

The money part, I guess you thought I won't read your post. Where did I mention government releasing money?
Agbayaaaa grin cheesy
Check the picture I attached.
I am telling u what the government did, not what u talked about, the picture attached has no identity, if I go to the street between now and 5pm and I can pick at least 50 people that tallies with the name on that list.
Bring identities, not some names that are unverifiable.
This is where u Endsars agitators get stuck and become èmótîonaI, bring identities, u have Iayed unIame cûrsès thinking it was going to move me.
LOL.
Bring identities.
We offered money for this identities over a year ago and no one could bring identities, that offer was open for two months, no single person could provide identities.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by salem1996: 10:21am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

I am telling u what the government did, not what u talked about, the picture attached has no identity, if I go to the street between now and 5pm and I can pick at least 50 people that tallies with the name on that list.
Bring identities, not some names that are unverifiable.
This is where u Endsars agitators get stuck and become èmótîonaI, bring identities, u have Iayed unIame cûrsès thinking it was going to move me.
LOL.
Bring identities.
We offered money for this identities over a year ago and no one could bring identities, that offer was open for two months, no single person could provide identities.

I knew it. The "we" said it all.

I rest my case here.

Reason you'll go ahead to defend anything. Even if their bodies are digged and brought to your house, let me tell you what you'll say;

"Are they really dead?"

Bury your head in shame. But like I said, MAY THIS YEAR BE YOUR YEAR, YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. A simple amen is all I want if you are confident of your stand.

Thank you for your correction on SURFERS NOT SUFFERS. Meanwhile for you, it is THESE IDENTITIES not THIS IDENTITIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.