Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) (24672 Views)

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by JagabanB: 10:35am On Feb 03
salem1996:

I knew it. The "we" said it all.

I rest my case here.

Reason you'll go ahead to defend anything. Even if their bodies are digged and brought to your house, let me tell you what you'll say;

"Are they really dead?"

Bury your head in shame. But like I said, MAY THIS YEAR BE YOUR YEAR, YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. A simple amen is all I want if you are confident of your stand.

Thank you for your correction on SURFERS NOT SUFFERS. Meanwhile for you, it is THESE IDENTITIES not THIS IDENTITIES
"We", me and my fellow citizens who seek truth and say it as it is not following the herd.
The offer was open, u aII defIected it and Iayed cûrsès Iike u are doing now since Iast year, nothing happened.
I dón't believe in prayers so I don't do "amen", if ur prayers are working, u wóñ't be Iamentîñg like u are doing now.
LOL.
I am just hitting new heights with stuffs pulling through at remarkable speed, I am not doing them by praying Iame prayers and screaming amen, u should take a Ieaf from that.
I have attèñded buriaIs of people who were screaming I am going to diè, dón't make urseIf so uñfórtuñate to be the next.
If u want to make a correction, make it under the statement, because the statement u are quoting have no "this identities" written in it.
Bring identities of 5 people that were kiIIèd from ur "màssàcrè", is it too hard?
We made an offer about a year ago that whoever brings those identities gets 500k and the vîctîm's gets 1m each, tiII we closed that offer nobody came up, but received over a thousand response teIIing us that we are going to dîè, the 3 of us are stiII aIive whereas many of those people are dèad and góñe.
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by VeriIcona(f): 1:16am On Feb 04
verybadmouth:

How about those that didn't get the opportunity he had. Think

You're a curse than your moniker.[/quote]

Oga go and waybill what you've been paid for.

The moment money got into your hands you stopped taking your calls.

Waybill the home theatre or refund the money
#fraud
Re: Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) by VeriIcona(f): 1:22am On Feb 04
verybadmouth:
Who should he blame?
FG
Benue state government
Local government
Senators
Rep members
Ministers
Commissioners

No one to blame. The system failed and the late soldier also failed. Many people don't plan their futures. They live for the present.

Oga go and waybill what you've been paid for.

The moment money got into your hands you stopped taking your calls.

Waybill the home theatre or refund the money
#fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.