Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other (34608 Views)

Manager Of Japanese Baseball Team Enters Stadium On A Flying Motorbike / Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Nahunger(m): 8:31am On Jan 31
davidtemi:

Ahha tinubu no give them corn chop??
Why nah

Plants too dey feel the heat grin

grin grin
I hear one dey talk about price of cassava πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by vibrogazmo(m): 8:34am On Jan 31
Dem Sha wan wound vegans grin
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Emyogalanya: 8:35am On Jan 31
Edusouls:
don’t mind them bro, too much money Dey their hands I don’t see any importance of this to humanity
Typical african what if there is an Epidemic and we can hear a certain plant say i can destroy this organism in Combo/collabo with other plants found in so so so location
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by ivolt: 8:39am On Jan 31
smudge2079:
This na rubbish abeg. As dem dey talk to demselves now, weytin we wan use am do? these people have a way of wasting funds.

grin grin grin
You shouldn't have made this comment.
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Onewazobia(m): 8:40am On Jan 31
This is known to Africans over a century ago.

That's one of the reasons why we don't cut leaves/plants at night
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by ViceGovernor: 8:47am On Jan 31
Seunpapa65:
Wow what a breakthrough
I don dey imagine what garri will be telling each other
Fr 😁
Can you imagine the fear this one had when it was being harvested.
It looks like a king πŸ‘‘ in the plant world.

Long live the king πŸ™ŒπŸΎ in our bellies tho.

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by WantsandMore: 8:55am On Jan 31
SuperOnyi:
shocked

This proves that SuperOnyi is not really insane like people would stupidly assume β€” I have always maintained that every living thing on Earth has life and interacts with each other in ways we cannot understand.

This is why we see how natural plants like IgbΓ³ can transport you deep into the realm of a thousand thoughts.

It is also sad that if these scientists were in Nigeria, they would be taken to the SCOAN just like they almost did to me when I ate a food decorated with igbΓ³ leaves.
haha....what happened to you when you ate a food decorated with igbeux leaves biko?
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Zivaharry(m): 8:58am On Jan 31
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by elipheleh(m): 8:59am On Jan 31
Ibbawa:
Then in Nigeria there is no steady light. Na when person don chop belly full wey fit research talking plants.

I beg buy your data at 400 per Gb. Receive data before payment.

What's app me on zero, eight, one, two, zero, three one, one, one, six, five.

Which networks do you sell?
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Neoteny7: 9:01am On Jan 31
axglide:
Glory to Jesus Christ The Son of God. Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Savior.

Colossians 1:16-17 KJV - β€œ For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”

Also thank Gandalf, since we're talking of fairy tales. If he hadn't saved the Fellowship and Gondor by marshalling the Rohirrim, middle earth would've fallen.
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Neoteny7: 9:02am On Jan 31
smudge2079:
This na rubbish abeg. As dem dey talk to demselves now, weytin we wan use am do? these people have a way of wasting funds.

Typical ignorant Nigerian prick
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Neoteny7: 9:02am On Jan 31
davidtemi:
Wat were they saying pls?

He's telling the others to japa

1 Like

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by adecz: 9:03am On Jan 31
Which language are they using to communicate ❓

Hope say no be Latin or Yoruba.
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Bornboy4: 9:04am On Jan 31
Na lie!
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by davidtemi(m): 9:04am On Jan 31
Nahunger:

grin grin
I hear one dey talk about price of cassava πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chai
If plants can feel it...🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by davidtemi(m): 9:06am On Jan 31
Neoteny7:

He's telling the others to japa
Japa make kidnappers no go destroy or kidnap themπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by biroo: 9:09am On Jan 31
Toluabigr8:
Wetin vegetarian go come dey eat like this grin
you gettttt! grin grin
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by kentzz(f): 9:11am On Jan 31
seanwilliam:
Nothing new, happens in Ibadan every day

grin πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by marlow1962(m): 9:11am On Jan 31
smudge2079:
One of the dumbest comments I have seen this morning. Yes they are wasting funds on science and technology, why your own country is wasting funds on bullet proof SUVs. Before making a mistake of a comment like this one you did, don't forget to realize you're in a useless country.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Bahamas95(m): 9:15am On Jan 31
Even our forefathers sef know say plants dey communicate, nobody took them serious because we're Africans.

There're some mysteries you can't just understand, if I tell you about cassava leaves now some of you would say I am high this morning.
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Zivaharry(m): 9:16am On Jan 31
They don't think like you, that's the reason why they are recognized as number one country in the world...... They study everything thing and figure out answers from them, which in return remedy your endless problems here in Africa.so, concentrate in collecting imaginary palliative from your corrupt leaders...... since to study nature don turn rubbish for your eye.
smudge2079:
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Silentgroper(m): 9:18am On Jan 31
seanwilliam:
Nothing new, happens in Ibadan everyday
what psrt of ibadan abeg
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by BafanaBafana: 9:30am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

The fact is, the grants don't solve the bigger problems affecting education in Nigeria, and many lecturers also do use their grant monies for research by the way. The fact that some misuse the money does not mean all of them do.

And you are joking. You are blaming the misdeeds of a few lecturers for the rot in the entire system fostered by poor funding and poor access to appropriate facilites.

Better tell your government to lead us well.
Misdeeds of few lecturers. Lol
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Ojemedad: 9:35am On Jan 31
Toluabigr8:
Wetin vegetarian go come dey eat like this grin

Air🀣
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Obakoolex(m): 9:40am On Jan 31
smudge2079:
Very dumb. Why not keep quiet.

Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Metrofox(m): 9:41am On Jan 31
grin finally vegetarians go allow us hear word
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by mikmash(m): 9:44am On Jan 31
Bahamas95:
Even our forefathers sef know say plants dey communicate, nobody took them serious because we're Africans.

There're some mysteries you can't just understand, if I tell you about cassava leaves now some of you would say I am high this morning.
Tell me, I'm here to learn
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by pooozeee(m): 9:54am On Jan 31
It is very possible that plants communicate with each other because they are another form of living plants God has created.
The language they speak is what I don't understand.
This is a good reason we must respect all plants.
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by brunobaba(m): 9:57am On Jan 31
The only plant that talks to themselves and also to human beings is Cannabis sativa,when it talks to humans,we get high.
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by Advancedman(m): 9:58am On Jan 31
axglide:
Glory to Jesus Christ The Son of God. Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Savior.

Colossians 1:16-17 KJV - β€œ For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”

☘️ Is a living thing and any living thing communicate simple.
No news abeg.
Re: Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other by jaszplus12(m): 10:09am On Jan 31
Many comments here shows our level of development! Science is about finding out things and investigating how things are and what makes them the way they are and how humans can benefit from it!
Most minds here never wonder how the phone in their palms came to exist, they just bought it, and typing insult to the same science that brought the phone to them!
Our minds are still far behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator? How True? / Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) / Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.