Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. (38554 Views)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by FarmPlanetNG: 3:55pm On Feb 01
Mamayam:

Nice one. What is maximum percentage of nutrients left after freezing for, say, 3 months?

I have decided to visit our indigenous food labs and run test on frozen foods after 4-12 months freezing as against fresh foods. When i have the results compiled and ready for publishing here, I will tag you.

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by unbiased2021: 4:39pm On Feb 01
Sapeleboy911:

Imagine that? There is politics even in the one in my neighborhood. The man in charge of line 33 in my area has 24/7 power. While others have power base on your closeness or relationship to the man (either through giving him incentives or being very loyal to him). Why is Nigeria like this? everybody na criminal.

Chai nawa. This is crazy
Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by Xosh: 5:01pm On Feb 01
henrimoto:
Erimma1, you sef don switch to this your monicker...

...You sound as , you are happy she is on ban here ... What is the bone of contention between you two ?

What beef do you have against her?
The owner of Nairaland DISQUALIFIED JEWESSGRATITUD3 alias Erimma1 hence her grievance against the ahnie.

Ahnie played a major role,the Disqualification tag is hanging on her neck like a billboard.

I Don't think ahnie is on ban,maybe she's busy with life offline considering her numerous businesses.

Jewessgratitud3 has always being jealous of ahnie.isnt it obvious?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by Xosh: 5:05pm On Feb 01
EriMma1:

Who is this one and who are you asking all this jamb questions?

Nways.... ain't no one beefing no body. We just want some peace and quiet on this forum hence the leash on Dem ekukes of Nairaland. grin
Was ahnie the same reason why you hung your hopes on a divorced father of 6kids?

I ask again,how does it feel to be DISQUALIFIED?

This altitude of yours is the reason why you're still like this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by EriMma1: 9:40pm On Feb 01
Xosh:

The owner of Nairaland DISQUALIFIED JEWESSGRATITUD3 alias Erimma1 hence her grievance against the ahnie.

Ahnie played a major role,the Disqualification tag is hanging on her neck like a billboard.

I Don't think ahnie is on ban,maybe she's busy with life offline considering her numerous businesses.

Hahahahaha... Busy offline my foot!
Why do I even have the feeling this is her alternate? Youve been very pained after your both monikers got banned till infinity hence following every moniker and accusing them of being jewessgratitud3. You're the Pained one. No amount of crying will lift that ban .

Keep chilling in your ban.
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by henrimoto(m): 8:46am On Feb 02
Xosh:

Thanks for the reply.

I know it's same person behind those two monickers. Just that, it's too early of the year 2024, to start online negative disagreement with someone.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by dontbothermuch: 8:20pm On Feb 03
Zonefree:
You bought beans yesterday, today you bought tomatoes.

Salary earners, na una get this week. This January good for una body. My neighbor never off gen since yesterday.
grin

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by saintruky(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04
Nice2023:

Abuja.

No wonder... Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by HugeElephant(f): 12:16am On Feb 23
Xosh:

Was ahnie the same reason why you hung your hopes on a divorced father of 6kids?

I ask again,how does it feel to be DISQUALIFIED?

This altitude of yours is the reason why you're still like this.

Ahnie, how are your lean unfed kids doing?
Local madam with body like man grin
Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by HugeElephant(f): 12:17am On Feb 23
Xosh:
How does it feels to be DISQUALIFIED cheesy
The same way it feels like unable to feed as a baby mama of 3
Re: See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. by HugeElephant(f): 12:18am On Feb 23
Xosh:
I missed that lady,she just disappeared from nairaland.I must confess she is a strong lady,homely and a voracious foodie.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper / The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You? / Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.