Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists (34921 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:42am On Jan 31
Free2Fly:

Jihadists will see war and start smelling like war.

Israel will show them all the colours of shege.

This one na improvised medical war shege.
Nigerians will kill me[center][/center] grin
Which one is IMPROVISED MEDICAL WAR SHEGE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Mccullum: 9:49am On Jan 31
Shameless Israel forming like intelligent country over the people that has no standing army, navy and air force.

Killing ill-equipped young men that resisting Israeli hegemony against their lands, Israeli forces are disgraceful to armed forces globally.

calling resistance movement of Palestine terrorists and naming that of Ukraine heroes is tantamount to hypocrisy and imbalance of human

values.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Ekaka14: 9:49am On Jan 31
otomatic:

There is no safe place nor hiding place for terrorists.
Isreal should go after it's enemies, wherever they may be.
The day Red Cross allows its facilities to be used for terrorism is the day their immunity/neutrality ends.
When terrorists behead people with shouts of 'alakuba' , is that not praising their own god?
Nobody has monopoly of violence. After this war, Hamas or whatever organisation must think well and choose it's fight wisely.
No go start wetin you no go fit finish.

Thanks for this straight up response. I'm tired of asking people to go read up or follow the Genesis of this whole Israel vs Arab conflict and the real politics around recent Hamas attacks right when Saudi, Qatar,....Jordan, Egypt etc were trying to secure some respite for Garzans by normalizing some form of relationships with Israel...and securing initial steps to what could have been a long lasting peace in that region...but Hamas was bent on having none of that because of selfish interests and miscalculated risks of the support they get from Iran militarily and the financial support for infrastructural development and humanitarian purposes from Qatar through Israel.
Hamas also reasoned that they'd become irrelevant as Saudi and Iran were taking steps to make peace brokered by Qatar. Ultimately, the PLO would also be returning to proper governance and taking charge of Gaza....and making Hamas redundant and cutting off their financial supply...the were grossly mistaken in their tactics by striking Israel on October 7 2023.
Israel Mossad will go any and every length and breath to neutralize their enemies for these sort of crimes and to free their hostages even if they suffer some casualties in the process...that's their trademark and that's real commitment to sovereignty

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by BlackAIIDay: 9:50am On Jan 31
Iykenuwa:

Cry me a river, the land belongs to them.
20k for anyone who can convince me otherwise.
Can't convince you otherwise but please give me 5k out of the 20k 😁

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by jonadaft: 9:53am On Jan 31
Righteousness2:
[i]Smart guys.
GOD Bless the MOSSAD
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless ISRAEL.

Victory upon Victory all the way.

[/]
Holoriburuku wicked soul and hypocrite.
There's absolutely nothing Christian about you.
You're just a lousy hypocrite and attention seeker.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by jonadaft: 9:54am On Jan 31
verybadmouth:
Good move from MOSSAD
Or deh
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by AriyaTV: 9:55am On Jan 31
Frankofor10:
Mossad is better than cia and mi5.morning guys,help me.i am dying...0035...325979 access bank

Let Mossad help you, so you won't die.

You're supporting genocide while begging for help at the same time..

Disgusting.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Ekaka14: 9:58am On Jan 31
Metrofox:
Two can play that game grin
Sadly true...but the usual collateral damage is of this kinds of conflicts is the innocent civilians on both sides...
I still struggle to get October 7 off my head and the subsequent bombing of a hospital in Gaza by Israel against the rules of engagement....often violence begets violence in that region ....
Like I said in another post..Hamaa and the devil will regret the madness that pushed them to start this war at a time when Israel and some solid Western allies from the gulf states where making some headway to secure some form of peace in that region and a long respite for those innocent Palestinians
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Westerhoffe(m): 9:59am On Jan 31
gaskiyamagana:

Thanks
Nairaland Israeli parrot.

Yea sure… you should thank me…
Nairaland Hamas Terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Ekaka14: 10:01am On Jan 31
Westerhoffe:

Yea sure… you should thank me…
Nairaland Hamas Terrorist sympathizer.
You and Gaakiyamagana....dey cracked me up...like bad thing wey dey make people laugh grin
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Morphinne: 10:02am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Attacking a hospital should not be the reason for praising God.

As much as Israel should go after its enemies, a hospital is a safe space. It is not meant for Israel, and indeed the terrorists to play war. There is a reason why organisations like the Red Cross exist...it was to stop things like this from happening.

At the end of the day, Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. NO, i am not calling for ANtichrist or whatever. Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. Too many people have died for nothing.
Imagine this warped reasoning. People like you are a cancer to the community of sane people. Israel should not go after enemies in hospitals but the enemies are free to use the hospitals as their training ground and attack base abi? Una dey mad seh
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Never4getU: 10:05am On Jan 31
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNngj1hLfBw?si=CW5WK6pc-rGQ3ham

[color=#000099]

https://www.nairaland.com/7985393/israel-foils-october-7-style-terror

Now the real disabled are doomed for. This is desperation to put innocent lives at risk.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 10:07am On Jan 31
Morphinne:

Imagine this warped reasoning. People like you are a cancer to the community of sane people. Israel should not go after enemies in hospitals but the enemies are free to use the hospitals as their training ground and attack base abi? Una dey mad seh

Okay, let them keep killing themselves then. It's none of my business anyway.

And it seems you enjoy seeing people dying. I don't. At least respect hospitals...it is not like I am saying that Israel should never attack hamas, but at least, in every war since the mid 19th century, hospitals have been sacred. ANd yes, terrorists should not hide in hospitals.

But no, this is a game to you. Well, it isn't.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Westerhoffe(m): 10:07am On Jan 31
gaskiyamagana:

Let Nairaland Israeli zoombies cry till second coming of Jesus.

But too bad, Nairaland Hamas Terrorists sympathizers like you are the ones crying!

And I don't pray the counter-offensive against your allies continues until JESUS comes because by then, Gaza would have returned to a lost uninhibited desert back in the Stone Age.

You didn't even reason before you made this comment.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by CorrectionFLuid: 10:08am On Jan 31
God1000:
Alamieyeseigha once disguised as a woman to escape from UK.

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country

Egypt that lives just next to Gaza, and shares same race and religion with gazans does not support Gaza, but south Africa that is so far down on the map, and shares neither race nor religion with them, is the sane African country?

Be like you need small brain.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Westerhoffe(m): 10:10am On Jan 31
Ekaka14:

You and Gaakiyamagana....dey cracked me up...like bad thing wey dey make people laugh grin

Imagine what his comment is!
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by BreconHills(m): 10:13am On Jan 31
uunwanaobong3:
What isreal did here is terrorism.

This is a rouge behavior, and they are behaving like wild uncontrollable savages.

What is the difference between Hamas and isreal army? One kill 1200 innocent people, the other have now killed over 27000 innocent women and children and are still killing more, they are both terrorist organization who does not deserve to exist.

If USA attack Iran on Iranian soil, USA wouldn't believe what will happen to them. Last last USA and isreal will resolve to the use of nuclear bomb to destroy Iran, because the damages they will receive from Iran will be unacceptable.
And if USA and isreal used nuclear bomb on Iran, Russian and China will give Iran nuclear bomb to use on USA and isreal. And that is how third world war will start. Which Europe American, and mostly Asian countries wouldn't survive.

The best thing to do in this world is to mind your own business.

Iran will ne decimated. They will lose air defence capability in one week. Iran ke.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by mikeapollo: 10:16am On Jan 31
Mccullum:
Shameless Israel forming like intelligent country over the people that has no standing army, navy and air force.

Killing ill-equipped young men that resisting Israeli hegemony against their lands, Israeli forces are disgraceful to armed forces globally.

calling resistance movement of Palestine terrorists and naming that of Ukraine heroes is tantamount to hypocrisy and imbalance of human values.

Who owns the land of Israel between the Jews and Arabs?
Who owns places like Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron, Beersheba etc? Do those names sound Hebrew or Arabic to you? These are cities whose names have in Hebrew for thousands of years, long before the Israelis were conquered and driven out by the Romans!

People just talk out of ignorance based on the lies and propaganda of the the Arab world propelled by petrodollar
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Originalsly: 10:29am On Jan 31
This is cheap propaganda. This kind footage is what they are trying to control. I would not be surprised the three branded as terrorists are people working in the hospital that have been sending out videos of the atrocities and destruction being carried out by Israel. They are seeking out anyone that post videos or be informing the world about their dirty deeds. Such journalists are being hunted down and killed. Whoever shot and posted this video ... may soon be no more. This targeted killing of journalists is not carried by mainstream media.

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by PAQ(m): 10:32am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Yes, but not in hospitals.

Yes. Hospitals, places of worship, monuments, historic buildings & IDP camps should be neutral zones. But unfortunately terrorists do not follow rules of engagement, they capitalize and abuse the rules protecting such areas, that is why sting operations like this is necessary. This is what Special Forces & Commandos are training for.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by opius: 10:35am On Jan 31
gaskiyamagana:

As state sponsored terrorists?
I doubt if you know what we're talking about here undecided
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Emman08: 10:37am On Jan 31
More terrorists bite the dust. Nigeria terror sypathizers won't be happy about this
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by friday2011(m): 10:39am On Jan 31
Truth is bitter, for those supporting Hamas and trying to defend them, isreal don talk am before say Hamas fighters are hiding inside hospitals and using Palestinians as human shield, people no believe.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 10:41am On Jan 31
PAQ:

Yes. Hospitals, places of worship, monuments, historic buildings & IDP camps should be neutral zones. But unfortunately terrorists do not follow rules of engagement, they capitalize and abuse the rules protecting such areas, that is why sting operations like this is necessary. This is what Special Forces & Commandos are training for.

And then they provide an excuse for terrorists to attack Israeli hospitals, and worship places. And the cycle continues.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On Jan 31
grin
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by bionixs: 10:50am On Jan 31
God1000:
Alamieyeseigha once disguised as a woman to escape from UK.

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country
no go find work
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:52am On Jan 31
Brilliant and beautiful strategy to wipe out criminal hamass and IFSHA cheesy
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by bionixs: 10:54am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Yes, but not in hospitals.
even when terrorists are using hospitals as their launching platform , you should just look away and let them be.

Oga, you no make sense
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Botragelad: 10:56am On Jan 31
gaskiyamagana:

This is part of Israeli war propaganda. How related is the video to the headline? No, even, slight attack, gun shot and casualties. Those who believe dis are Nigerians with lower IQ.
Okay. Now you can get back to sleep! Lol
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Botragelad: 10:57am On Jan 31
Hopium:

Absolutely! It's the second best espionage series I've ever seen, after Homeland.
Thanks for that!

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Botragelad: 10:57am On Jan 31
timsucess:

Yes it's a nice series
Thanks buddy!
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Tochi360: 11:02am On Jan 31
Xkale1996:
mumu man no worry the oppressors will be oppress one day

Dey play
i

Next time if them wan do their terrorist doings know who you go do that shit with.

Him tell You se him go do everything Possible to defend Himself, na the Everything Possibly You dey see so,no complain just take am like You see am,next time no enter him lane begin kill people anyhow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.