Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists (34901 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Westerhoffe(m): 8:23am On Jan 31
Ade3131:
So they're terrorists in West Bank too?

When will you people stop falling for cheap Israeli propaganda?

There's no Hamas in West Bank.

Hamas Spokesman has spoken.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Bluebolt: 8:23am On Jan 31
Executors disguised as Doctors, what a contrast!
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by aycorporat(m): 8:23am On Jan 31
This is done!
I know our security forces are trying but they can do more is sniffing kidnappers out.

Kudos to Israel and its spectacular mode of response

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by lordkash123: 8:23am On Jan 31
Ade3131:

So we should believe you because you went there yourself to confirm abi??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Benjaminy: 8:24am On Jan 31
Samesame247:
You can be a Muslim and not be yet a terrorist but you can't be a terrorist and not be a muslim

Wisdom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 8:24am On Jan 31
Ade3131:

Not exactly, but there are groups like Islamic Jihad, and yes, Hamas has some elements in the WB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Boondocxs(f): 8:25am On Jan 31
Frankofor10:
Mossad is better than cia and mi5.morning guys,help me.i am dying...0035...325979 access bank
Go and beg Mossad to help you na
Big clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by prizeless(m): 8:25am On Jan 31
Wayo
God1000:
Alamieyeseigha once disguised as a woman to escape from UK.

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by israelmao(m): 8:26am On Jan 31
Nigerian intelligence gathering community should take a cue from this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by SSpeter(m): 8:28am On Jan 31
God1000:

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country
SA can accommodate Palestinians after the war

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by ekelebeXstunner: 8:29am On Jan 31
The theatre of war continues.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by HateBigots: 8:29am On Jan 31
This is how to handle terrorist not by releasing them under the guise of "rehabilitation"... Thunder fire Buhari and APC

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by epainos: 8:30am On Jan 31
God1000:

So, you expect Israel to leave Gaza after the war. grin Ha ba! We know that they are going there to claim the whole of Gaza. Dont you know the economic value in Gaza? They need to clear off the whole place so they can have direct access to the sea. Lol.

Oga...face Naija wahala and leave Israel and Palestine alone. A no send dem. Dem see us when we gat problem? Wetin be your gain sef in this war? People wey no recognise you. Both Israel and Palestine no send you. So, dey play. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Idaytesj29(m): 8:30am On Jan 31
panafrican:
They are putting medical staff members and patients in danger.

Israel doesn't care, she cries of terrorism while she also perpetrates terrorism. To Israel, it does not matter who you are or your faith or profession or your age, if you are a Palestinian, you are a terrorist that must be killed. That's the most inhumane narrative or mindset that people don't find palatable.
Justice has away of emerging victorious, at the height of the Slave trade when Africans are sold and traded like Kulikuli, who would have thought it that the world would have a change of mindset? Who would have a thought of it that another circumstance beyond the control of the oppressor slave merchant will naturally end the slave trade?

So, all hope is not lost on humanity yet, people will somehow one-day rise above religious prejudices, greed of war profits and ego and allow justice, equity, human rights and make compromise for the peace ✌️🕊️ on the region.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by CapitalBank: 8:31am On Jan 31
God1000:

Palestinians must take stand and reject HAMAS. That’s the only time Israel will allow them
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Xkale1996(m): 8:31am On Jan 31
Righteousness2:
Smart guys.
GOD Bless the MOSSAD
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless ISRAEL.

Victory upon Victory all the way.

mumu man no worry the oppressors will be oppress one day

Dey play
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Penisman: 8:31am On Jan 31
Ade3131:

Are you living in West Bank?

3 Likes

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Hopium: 8:33am On Jan 31
Botragelad:

Go check out Fauda, It's an Israeli series!
I think there's a scene of something similar to this.

A lot of scenes similar to this. When I saw the YouTube clip, Fauda was what came to mind.

I can't wait for season 5 next year. I'm sure we will get some inside view of what went down with this current Gaza war.

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Pimine: 8:33am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Attacking a hospital should not be the reason for praising God.

As much as Israel should go after its enemies, a hospital is a safe space. It is not meant for Israel, and indeed the terrorists to play war. There is a reason why organisations like the Red Cross exist...it was to stop things like this from happening.

At the end of the day, Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. NO, i am not calling for ANtichrist or whatever. Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. Too many people have died for nothing.
Una go just dey misuse words. Osim "safe space." Safe space wey terrorists dey plot attacks ba?

You say they should sort themselves out ba? Na the "sorting" you dey see so. Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep him sef no go sleep

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Fabah82: 8:33am On Jan 31
God1000:

oga so with this thing you type now you are a sane person as you say. Shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by jaymichael(m): 8:33am On Jan 31
Righteousness2:
Smart guys.
GOD Bless the MOSSAD
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless ISRAEL.

Israel wey no send you, wey no send your papa. Same as those Middle Eastern Muslims don't regard our blacj African Muslims as human beings. Both of them can eliminate each other for all I care.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by fearlessfang: 8:34am On Jan 31
God1000:

You should focus on your country that can’t even decimate internal aggression.

You have no say coming from a hell hole called Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by georgeakins: 8:34am On Jan 31
Righteousness2:
Smart guys.
GOD Bless the MOSSAD
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless ISRAEL.

You call yourself a born again christian.
Instead for you to be preaching peace as our Lord Jesus Christ did, you're hiding on nairaland supporting violence against violence.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 8:35am On Jan 31
Pimine:

Una go just dey misuse words. Osim "safe space." Safe space wey terrorists dey plot attacks ba?

You say they should sort themselves out ba? Na the "sorting" you dey see so. Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep him sef no go sleep

Abeg, swerve.

If you enjoy seeing people die on both sides because 'prophecy', then keep on supporting bad things.

As for me, wrong is wrong. Israel or Hamas. Period.

Let them negotiate, people have died and more would keep dying. Shey you enjoy seeing people die?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by uunwanaobong3: 8:36am On Jan 31
What isreal did here is terrorism.

This is a rouge behavior, and they are behaving like wild uncontrollable savages.

What is the difference between Hamas and isreal army? One kill 1200 innocent people, the other have now killed over 27000 innocent women and children and are still killing more, they are both terrorist organization who does not deserve to exist.

If USA attack Iran on Iranian soil, USA wouldn't believe what will happen to them. Last last USA and isreal will resolve to the use of nuclear bomb to destroy Iran, because the damages they will receive from Iran will be unacceptable.
And if USA and isreal used nuclear bomb on Iran, Russian and China will give Iran nuclear bomb to use on USA and isreal. And that is how third world war will start. Which Europe American, and mostly Asian countries wouldn't survive.

The best thing to do in this world is to mind your own business.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by OneCandleAway(f): 8:38am On Jan 31
God1000:

South Africa has always been blunt even during Libya crisis with Obama, they and Zimbabwe were the only ones who spoke up that people are dying.

That's why I believe when someone said too much black people in a community can't run it well. There needs to be mixture of some whites to balance it to become an effective community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by gigabyte13: 8:38am On Jan 31
Anything to eliminate the terrorists are welcome.....
If terrorists can burrow into the ground for safety, any idea to terminate them is welcome.

Pikin wey say him Mama no go rest, him sef no go see sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by greggng: 8:38am On Jan 31
God1000:

You are the joke of the century ...You think Israel will lose all this soldiers in vain? Hamas uses gaza to lunch her terrorist attack on Israel...you expect Israel to just live so that hamas continues business as usual ?

If I were you I will call on hamas to get out of gaza so that Palestinian people will have peace. There is always gonna be consequences for attacking Israel. ..Two state solution ca never work for two reasons

1..hamas vowed that the only solution is to ensure non existence of Israel as a nation
2. Iran will use gaza as her testing ground for nuclear weapon. Already they are the ones sponsoring terrorist net work which they call axis of resistance.

Given all this you can agree with Israel that the only solution is total occupation or annexation of gaza by the Israel...This will bring needed peace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Moniya4Real(m): 8:38am On Jan 31
Let them kill them but pls, stop using western narratives by calling them terrorists. Anyone that kills innocent peel should be killed . The west do kill innocent women and children as well but they don’t consider themselves as terrorists. Same way Russia too calls Ukrainians terrorists. Funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Macron Opens Morocco's N836b High-speed Rail Line, Africa's First Ever / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.