Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists (34940 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Mccullum: 3:33pm On Jan 31
mikeapollo:

It is pure lie. Palestine is not Philistine. Stop the lies.
Palestine is the name that the Roman empire gave to the area comprising of Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria,, and part of Egypt.
When the Jews revolted against the Romans, they were conquered and sacked from their land into exile in Europe and other places. Their land was taken over by the Arabs that came from neigbhouring countries, while the other Arab countries kept their land.
When the land of Israel was created, the Arabs living in Israel (for hundreds of years) were displaced from the land. Those Arabs that accepted to be part of Israel are the Arab Israelis today and they enjoy all rights and privileges of Israeli citizens, and are mostly Muslims.
The other Arabs that refused to be part of Israel citizens but wanted to create another country inside the land of Israel; those are the ones that decided to claim the old name ''Palestine'' and ''Palestinians'' in order to deceive the world and create the impression that they own the land originally.

''Palestine'' is a word/term used to describe a region. It is not a word for a particular single country or people.
It is like ''Sahel'' or ''Savannah'' or Margreb'' or ''Sahara'' which all cover or refer to several countries

How can one say that Bethlehem and Jerusalem do not belong to Israel, but to Arabs? Almost all the kings of Jerusalem in ancient times were Jews e.g. David, Solomon, Hezekiah etc , long before the Arabs came to the city

Where are Philistine people located now? are Jordan people too Jews according to you, the country known as Jordan today. It's Arab's country. loop hole of your historical claim is that Roman Empire colonized Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Lebanon, Uzbekistan and other around ancient Canaan land, why those territories were not named as Philistine by Roman Empire?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by cezarman(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31
Samesame247:
You can be a Muslim and not be yet a terrorist but you can't be a terrorist and not be a muslim

Infact Nairaland don make me dey doubt the first statement too.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by NaijaphiliaBlog: 4:05pm On Jan 31
Efezik007:
Israeli Shin Bet Agent. Not Mossad

Correct!

Israel has 3 major security agencies:

1. Aman: Provides military intelligence.

2. Mossad: In charge of foreign spy affairs.

3. Shin Bet: Handles domestic security.

These agencies are considered to be the best in West Asia.

This particular operation fell under the purview of Shin Bet.

Read more about this operation here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/30/israel-forces-disguised-women-medics-storm-hospital-jenin-west-bank

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by soccerlite: 4:07pm On Jan 31
Idaytesj29:

I know, and you think that's favour? It's still slavery. Keep them in their "Gaza prison" open them in in the morning to work, return them and lock them I the evening.
I know you would not like it if a situation arise that a "Superior Race" takes over Nigeria now and restrict it's people to a small portion of land, fenced them away and give them labourers permit to labour for them daily and expect them to be thankful.

People always want their own country, their own economy, school and hospital and to not be under the control or influence or power of actors they do not owe any political obedience or patriotism.

Gaza prison 🤣

Ipob want their own country too

And nigeria is not letting them
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Ubanz: 4:08pm On Jan 31
Don't worry same way will Hamas infiltrate ur securities.
It's an arms race
Better not started because the end is out of sight.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by 24lottos(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31
Also fighting like men means not hiding in hospitals smiley

nairalanda1:

Attacking a hospital should not be the reason for praising God.

As much as Israel should go after its enemies, a hospital is a safe space. It is not meant for Israel, and indeed the terrorists to play war. There is a reason why organisations like the Red Cross exist...it was to stop things like this from happening.

At the end of the day, Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. NO, i am not calling for ANtichrist or whatever. Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. Too many people have died for nothing.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by mikeapollo: 4:15pm On Jan 31
Baatunde:
Bros get your fact right, people hate the Zionists not the Israelis and there is a poles-apart difference between the two. Even the founder of ZIonism was a secular man with no affinity for Judaism. Have you seen how many Jews have come out en-masse worldwide to condemn the ZIonist agenda even before the events of October 7 and subsequently after.

Talking about hating, have you not seen the evidences produced by S/ Africa in court, most of which are available in social media about the amount of venom your "God's people" have for the "Amalekites". Perhaps you need to refer to your Bible to understand what is meant to be referred to as the Amalekites who were supposed to be victims of genocide because your ever-loving God pr0mised his people thier lands

Yes Jews used to be special and beloved to God because as of that period they were the only people still practising monotheism, but they have lost all the glory and special love. If only you can refer to the incident of Nakba in 1948, then it would be clear to you why an average Palestinian of any generation would have no love for the ZIonists.

As for your misrepresentation of then love between Arabs and Christians, it can be verified that all religious groups lived in harmony under the Muslim rule in the Holy land. See the article below to let you know that the ZIonists do not give a toss for Christianity or even Judaism but the Jewish Nationalism called Zionism

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/christians-are-in-danger-under-israeli-government-says-holy-land-patriarch#:~:text=Christians%20are%20in%20danger%20under%20Israeli%20government%2C%20says%20Holy%20Land%20patriarch,-This%20article%20is&text=The%20head%20of%20the%20Roman,in%20the%20birthplace%20of%20Christianity.

The post I responded to specifically mentioned ''Israelis'' have a disdain for Christians and blacks. The post did not mention ''Zionists''.
So get your facts right, too.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by mikeapollo: 4:20pm On Jan 31
Mccullum:

Where are Philistine people located now? are Jordan people too Jews according to you, the country known as Jordan today. It's Arab's country. loop hole of your historical claim is that Roman Empire colonized Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Lebanon, Uzbekistan and other around ancient Canaan land, why those territories were not named as Philistine by Roman Empire?

The Philistines had long been conquered and destroyed. Do you want to ask about the Canaanites, Amalekites, Jebusites, Babylonians, etc. too?
Don't confuse Philistine and Palestine. They are not the same. The people calling themselves ''Palestinians'' are originally the descendants of Arabs from Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, etc. They are not Philistines.

In any case, did Bethlehem and Jerusalem ever belong to the so called Philistines?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Baatunde(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31
I think I "agree" with you that only Muslims are terrorists.... however

1. the people who massacred 6 million Jews were Christians not Muslims

2. those who forcefully took over the lands of the Native Indians in the American continent massacring many of them and putting the rest into forced detention in RESERVATION CAMPS ( not unlike what is being done to the Palestinians) were Christians Pilgrim invaders

3. the worst atrocities of any colonial era in Congo was perpetrated by the Belgians under King Leopold and they were Christians, and what about the French in Tunisia, they were also Christians

4. what about the terrors and death due to the apartheid of the mainly White Dutch and Christian oppressors in South Africa, that also stands there with the atrocities of a people who were Christians and surely we can label that Christian terrorism.

5. Not to talk about the multitude of terrorism instigated by the 'God' of the Bible against "unclean Gentiles" which the Christians claim were inspired?

" At the seventh time Joshua said, Shout — To testify your faith in God’s promise, and thankfulness for this glorious mercy; to encourage yourselves and brethren, and to strike a [b]terror [/b]into your enemies. The Lord hath given you the city — It is given to you to be devoted to God, as the first (and perhaps the worst) of all the cities of Canaan" (Joshua 6:16)

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. " (Luke 19:27)

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 12:16)

6. The KU Klux Klan terrorists in America must also be Muslims
7. The drug gangs of South America who have killed millions in their gang wars must be Muslims
8. The Jewish IRGUN and HAGANAH terrorist groups that murdered British soldiers in Palestine must also be Muslims.
9. The first recorded incident of suicide bombing that killed Rajiv Gandhi was carried out by the Tamil Tiger separatist who were also Muslims ko?
10. Timothy McVeigh the Oklahoma bomber must be a Muslim also
11. Andrea Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist that killed 77 is also likely to be a Muslim

I can go on and on but it is of no use to those whose thinking have been warped by religious bigotry.....

Samesame247:
You can be a Muslim and not be yet a terrorist but you can't be a terrorist and not be a muslim
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Baatunde(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31
DId all the lands of the present geographical area called Palestine ever belong to the Jews from the dawn of time? Were there not the Cannanites , Amalekites etc already flourishing on those lands before Abraham even came from Ur (present day Iraq) so whats your point? That those who have existed on the land earlier owns the land? Sorry that is not the Israelites. IF your argument is that those Canaanites and Amalekites have now been destroyed why then cant you accept that the Israelis have also been displaced from those lands more than a millenium ago? Modern day land ownership is not proved with the promises in an archaic book claiming to be from God

mikeapollo:

The Philistines had long been conquered and destroyed. Do you want to ask about the Canaanites, Amalekites, Jebusites, Babylonians, etc. too?
Don't confuse Philistine and Palestine. They are not the same. The people calling themselves ''Palestinians'' are originally the descendants of Arabs from Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, etc. They are not Philistines.

In any case, did Bethlehem and Jerusalem ever belong to the so called Philistines?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by oldguyman: 5:11pm On Jan 31
diapers soldiers grin
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by RussellRutherfo: 5:26pm On Jan 31
God1000:
Alamieyeseigha once disguised as a woman to escape from UK.

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country
Any one who refuses to live under Israeli as other Arabs living in Israel should be banished.
The Land is Israel and Israel should stop trying to hand their land to a people who seek to wipe them out totally.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Ykc2(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31
God1000:

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country
when white people are power in South Africa light don't go off today south Africa is experiencing power shortages, ANC are like nigeria politicians criminals, if they do nonsense western nations will make their economy like that of Zimbabwe
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31
Lol Mossad
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Growing(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31
People who are serious on tackling terrorism.

I hope Nigeria learns.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Idaytesj29(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31
soccerlite:

Gaza prison 🤣

Ipob want their own country too

And nigeria is not letting them

I guess you know a bit of how they might be feeling then. Everybody deserves justice and self determination.

Just that the IPOB region is not under Occupier power, no siege, no aerial 🚡 bombardment with bombs, no 30,000 deaths, no deprivation and economic denials. They are not killing Nigerians too despite their unmet just demands. They just want to secede which is not a bad thing.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by toujurs: 7:06pm On Jan 31
God1000:

😆😆
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by BabaRamota1980: 7:11pm On Jan 31
If palestinian side did that, would they not be accused of hiding behind medical staffers to commit terror?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Iamzik: 7:32pm On Jan 31
God1000:

South Africans are busy bodies seeking cheap popularity. Nothing will come of those empty arguments. ICC can give whatever judgement they want and let's see who will enforce it
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Mccullum: 9:47pm On Jan 31
mikeapollo:

If you google those ancient countries mentioned by you, google will tell you their location and their modern names. It's you confusing your self. For example - Abyssinian now knows as Ethiopia, Persian now knows as Iran, etc.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31
mikeapollo:

The issue is not whether or not Israel disdain has for Christians and for blacks!
Do the Arabs have any better love for Christians and for blacks? Didn't they partake in the slave trade? Are they not bombing and killing Christians up till today?

You cannot be a Christian (or true Muslim) and hate Israel! That is a fact!
Most of the prophets of God in the Bible (over 99%) and the Quran were from Israel! How can you be a Christian or true Muslim (that believes in God and His prophets) and hate such country!

How can you claim you love the prophets of God, but you hate their people and land!?
You cannot be a Christian or a Muslim and not hate injustice. The ongoing genocide in Gaza is the escalation of injustice of over 70 years of invasion and occupation.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by ghettochild(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31
God1000:

the thing SA is fighting against...they do it to foreigners in their country... what hypocrite they are.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Beuberry(f): 10:57pm On Jan 31
God1000:

You can continue to lament in pains. Blame Muhammad for his genocide on Banu-Quryaza Jews over 1500 years ago. Whether you like it or not, it's death to Hamas and other terrorists like them. If you care so much, carry arms and join the casualties of Hamas. Meats like you in Nigeria are targets of DSS. Enjoy ya pains!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by bewla(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31
alpharoyalty:
Ehya, they have gone to meet their master.
Sons of evil
Check your self do I make sense
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Beuberry(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Attacking a hospital should not be the reason for praising God.

As much as Israel should go after its enemies, a hospital is a safe space. It is not meant for Israel, and indeed the terrorists to play war. There is a reason why organisations like the Red Cross exist...it was to stop things like this from happening.

At the end of the day, Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. NO, i am not calling for ANtichrist or whatever. Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. Too many people have died for nothing.
Alright. Let's shift back to Nigeria. Dollar is now N1,500.

Ade3131:
So they're terrorists in West Bank too?

When will you people stop falling for cheap Israeli propaganda?

There's no Hamas in West Bank.
Keep crying. Death to terrörists. Isreal ll soon come n locate you.
dibunotion:
This occupation has to stop
It must continue. If Islamists continues to be terrorists then they should be wiped off
panafrican:
They are putting medical staff members and patients in danger.
Na only you dey inside that danger. Hypocrite!
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Sniper101(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31
Samesame247:

are you sarcastically trying to imply that Moslems are synonymous with terrorism? grin
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Ade3131: 2:21pm On Feb 01
VULCAN:
Must you display your ignorance for the world to see?

Who told you that this was an operation against Hamas?

Is Hamas the only terrorist group in the middle East?

There are many Palestinians in the West Bank and although they are not as hatred filled as those in Gaza- many are still terrorists.

And Iran supports them all. Not just Hamas.

If you are unable to take the time to educate yourself on a topic have the decency to refrain from commenting.

WOW...😳

See who's talking.... just listen to yourself!

I should go and educate myself or you should go unlearn to relearn

So who are the terrorists in West Bank if I may ask?

I guess they're the Christians of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by VeriIcona(f): 12:57am On Feb 04
verybadmouth:
Good move from MOSSAD

Oga go and waybill what you've been paid for.

The moment money got into your hands you stopped taking your calls.

Waybill the home theatre or refund the money
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by VeriIcona(f): 12:59am On Feb 04
[quote author=verybadmouth post=128212548]Good move from MOSSAD[/

Oga go and waybill what you've been paid for.

The moment money got into your hands you stopped taking your calls.

Waybill the home theatre or refund the money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.