Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists (34902 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Pimine: 8:39am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Abeg, swerve.

If you enjoy seeing people die on both sides because 'prophecy', then keep on supporting bad things.

As for me, wrong is wrong. Israel or Hamas. Period.

Let them negotiate, people have died and more would keep dying. Shey you enjoy seeing people die?
Lol. Emotional blackmail "shey you love seeing people die yen yen yen". Please try something else. Death to all terrorists!

Israel is God's chosen people. If you are against Israel, you are against God. Get that into your head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Morbeta11(m): 8:39am On Jan 31
Yankiss:
That's good. But they supposed to adopt other methods. Medical staff would be target of terrorists thereafter.

What method again....or you want them to become virus?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by easzypeaszy(m): 8:39am On Jan 31
Dem say dose guys..if u like dey Odongunyan dey yarn dust..if dey wan pick u..no single 🌽 🌽 🌽 go safe u
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Jan 31
No safe place for terrorists ........ Only in Nigeria, we provide safe haven for terrorists..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by dalass(f): 8:42am On Jan 31
God1000:
Alamieyeseigha once disguised as a woman to escape from UK.

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country

Well, that's what Hamas in Gaza should have counted as a possibility when it had been firing rockets into Israel all these years and finally invading Israel this past month. If Hamas had succeeded in subduing Israel, do you think that they would think twice about occupying Israel No, they won't.

Just like any territory taken by Russia from Ukraine is being occupied by Russia... Its a given.

They're reaping what they've sowed. Karma cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by biroo: 8:43am On Jan 31
Holiness2100:
Pics of the terrorists taken down.
but why you go fine like this come be terrorist cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 8:44am On Jan 31
Pimine:

Lol. Emotional blackmail "shey you love seeing people die yen yen yen". Please try something else. Death to all terrorists!

Israel is God's chosen people. If you are against Israel, you are against God. Get that into your head!

What emotional blackmail?

Seriously, you guys enjoy seeing people die for nothing?

Oga, at some point, the bloodshed has got to stop. The brutal cycle of revenge has got to stop at some point. If it does not stop, your Israel is going to be dealing with this long after our grandchildren are dust in our graves.

Yes, death to terrorists, but not at the expense of innocent civillans. Yes, Hamas has no right to attack civillian dwellings at all, or fire rockets. At the end of the day, innocent people die. ON both sides.

This is not a game.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Elsueno: 8:44am On Jan 31
freaking zionists terrorists.

It's freaking war crime to dress as civilians & assassinated patients in a hospital( no matter thier supposed crime).

The hospital is in the west bank, TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF ISREALI OCCUPATIONAL FORCES. there is no reason whatsoever ever for this terrorists hitman style execution.

They literally used civilians as shields, something they keep accusing hamas of doing.

freaking psychotic scumbags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Dididrumz(m): 8:47am On Jan 31
panafrican:
They are putting medical staff members and patients in danger.

What are You saying?

Medical staffs and patients were already in danger.

2 Likes

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by engrchykae(m): 8:47am On Jan 31
Botragelad:

Go check out Fauda, It's an Israeli series!
I think there's a scene of something similar to this.
I watched fauda from season 1 to 3.
I feared Israel

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Botragelad: 8:50am On Jan 31
Hopium:

A lot of scenes similar to this. When I saw the YouTube clip, Fauda was what came to mind.

I can't wait for season 5 next year. I'm sure we will get some inside view of what went down with this current Gaza war.
Thanks buddy.

2 Likes

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by thaoriginator: 8:50am On Jan 31
God1000:

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country
Respect to SA on that 🫡
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Beverlyjean(f): 8:50am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Attacking a hospital should not be the reason for praising God.

As much as Israel should go after its enemies, a hospital is a safe space. It is not meant for Israel, and indeed the terrorists to play war. There is a reason why organisations like the Red Cross exist...it was to stop things like this from happening.

At the end of the day, Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. NO, i am not calling for ANtichrist or whatever. Israel and the arabs should sort themselves out. Too many people have died for nothing.

So u think these same hamas will not flood hospitals to kill Israelese if given a chance?? They will even bomb hospitals if they have the opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Amount(m): 8:50am On Jan 31
Ade3131:
So they're terrorists in West Bank too?

When will you people stop falling for cheap Israeli propaganda?

There's no Hamas in West Bank.

said by hamas regional chairman shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Botragelad: 8:50am On Jan 31
engrchykae:
I feared Israel
Ooh. That's nice.
Thanks bud!
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 8:51am On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

So u think these same hamas will not flood hospitals to kill Israelese if given a chance?? They will even bomb hospitals if they have the opportunity

So Israel should act like terrorists then?

Right. Got ya loud and clear. Thanks.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Botragelad: 8:51am On Jan 31
engrchykae:
I feared Israel
Did you enjoy it?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Entusky(m): 8:52am On Jan 31
alpharoyalty:
Ehya, they have gone to meet their master.
Sons of evil
72 virgins are waiting fr dem
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Botragelad: 8:52am On Jan 31
Hopium:

A lot of scenes similar to this. When I saw the YouTube clip, Fauda was what came to mind.

I can't wait for season 5 next year. I'm sure we will get some inside view of what went down with this current Gaza war.
Did you enjoy it?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Beverlyjean(f): 8:52am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

So Israel should act like terrorists then?

Right. Got ya loud and clear. Thanks.

Yesssssss... give them back in the language they understand ....
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by engrchykae(m): 8:53am On Jan 31
uunwanaobong3:
What isreal did here is terrorism.

This is a rouge behavior, and they are behaving like wild uncontrollable savages.

What is the difference between Hamas and isreal army? One kill 1200 innocent people, the other have now killed over 27000 innocent women and children and are still killing more, they are both terrorist organization who does not deserve to exist.

If USA attack Iran on Iranian soil, USA wouldn't believe what will happen to them. Last last USA and isreal will resolve to the use of nuclear bomb to destroy Iran, because the damages they will receive from Iran will be unacceptable.
And if USA and isreal used nuclear bomb on Iran, Russian and China will give Iran nuclear bomb to use on USA and isreal. And that is how third world war will start. Which Europe American, and mostly Asian countries wouldn't survive.

The best thing to do in this world is to mind your own business.
being wild and beastly is the only language Arab terrorists understand without an interpreter

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by gaskiyamagana: 8:54am On Jan 31
alpharoyalty:
Ehya, they have gone to meet their master.
Sons of evil
The gullible, how related is the video to the headline?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Lightman300(m): 8:54am On Jan 31
panafrican:
They are putting medical staff members and patients in danger.

Who are the vicious Islamic terrorists, who pretend to be messengers from the blood guzzling hal!ah putting in danger?

The entire globe is on edge dotted with blood and the agonising pains of the innocents because of the intolerant nature of this irreligionn that doesn't have space for another.

Continue sounding woke, I pray that these people with no mercy or capacity to rationalise don't happen to you or people you hold dear.

Or, are you one?
Selah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 8:54am On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

Yesssssss... give them back in the language they understand ....

Yes, and the cricle of violence continues and more and more israelis and arabs die.

But hey, it's all a game to you.

As for me, i just don't want to see any more unnecessary deaths on both sides. Is it too much to effing ask?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Bahamas95(m): 8:56am On Jan 31
Dicado:
So beautiful...

Now, waiting for the Hollywood version!
That one will take more time because they take time to plan their movies.

51, Iweka road Onitsha would release theirs this weekend.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by mikeapollo: 8:56am On Jan 31
God1000:

South Africa is the most hypocritical and very useless as far as talking about genocide, and war crimes etc. They are just showing that they hate Israel because of the relationship between Israel and former apartheid regime in South Africa. But they are wrong for doing that if they cannot hate on the whole of Europe and America that had similar relationship with the apartheid regime.

South Africa is only showing bias against Israel; there is no sensible principle in what they are doing or saying:

1. The same South Africa refused to effect an international warrant of arrest against Putin, and is supporting Putin/Russia in the senseless war against Ukraine even though Ukraine did not attack or throw a single stone at Russia before Putin declared war and attacked them. Compare that to Hamas that killed thousands of people in Israel. Putin is committing the same thing in Ukraine, but South Africa is supporting him just because Russia supported them against the former apartheid regime.

2. South Africa is the same country where innocent poor immigrant Africans were attacked and massacred in senseless xenophobic attacks. No single person has been arrested and tried in court. Obviously, there is no court in S/Africa. The only court the president of South Africa knows is the one at The Hague.

3. South Africa is the same country where innocent mine workers that were protesting for better conditions of service were brutally shot and killed by policemen in their own country. Up till now, no single person has been tried and jailed for the heinous crime against the innocent poor workers.

4. The same South Africa was blind and deaf when hundreds of thousands of people were killed in the Syrian war, in the Yemeni war, and Ukraine? More lives were lost in the Syria war than in Gaza, more lives were lost in the Yemeni war than in Gaza, but South Africa did not see or hear about genocide! They were dumb and deaf!

Their noise at the ICC is all about their biased hatred for Israel. They are a disgrace and hypocrites.!

4 Likes

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by usagee36: 8:57am On Jan 31
If they have Mohammed in their country, the story will be different.
God1000:

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Jlow2: 8:57am On Jan 31
Not the toothless dss and sss we have here, you only see them in beer parlors and clubs making noise, no intell, nofin

3 Likes

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by gaskiyamagana: 8:57am On Jan 31
engrchykae:
being wild and beastly is the only language Arab terrorists understand without an interpreter
According to your poor understanding of the word GENOCIDE.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Mankind2024: 8:58am On Jan 31
God1000:

South Africa is the most insane nation and ungrateful nation on Earth.
How did they reward Nigeria? A nation that spearhead the slogan "Apartheid is a crime against HUMANITY! Free Mandela "
Isreal crime was providing arms for the then Apartheid government and the ANC vowed that they would never forgive the nation of God. The move by ANC was never the true reflection of majority of South African citizens who adore the nation of God.

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Iykenuwa(m): 8:58am On Jan 31
God1000:

Cry me a river, the land belongs to them.

20k for anyone who can convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by TNORWAY: 8:59am On Jan 31
Botragelad:

Go check out Fauda, It's an Israeli series!
I think there's a scene of something similar to this.
is it interesting and what season did it stopped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Macron Opens Morocco's N836b High-speed Rail Line, Africa's First Ever / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.