Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists (35005 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by rspy: 11:05am On Jan 31
God1000:
Alamieyeseigha once disguised as a woman to escape from UK.

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country

Focus on your slave camp Nigeria, Israel no be Nigeria wey go sleep with terrorists and put them into their slave army
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by PAQ(m): 11:08am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

And then they provide an excuse for terrorists to attack Israeli hospitals, and worship places. And the cycle continues.

Terrorist need no excuse. Unconventional warfare is their way. Did ISIS not bomb a Catholic Church in Istanbul some days back? There is already a high rate of terrorist attacks on hospitals in the past decade with 299 cases of violence on medical premises by Houthi and ISIS.

Reference; National Library of Medicine; Rising Threat of Terrorist Attacks Against Hospitals.

Violence begets violence, If Hamas is ready to dialogue Isreal will have no choice but to cease all hostilities.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by verybadmouth(m): 11:08am On Jan 31
Jonathan:

Or deh
ni ehh
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Mubieey: 11:11am On Jan 31
Righteousness2:
Smart guys.
GOD Bless the MOSSAD
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless ISRAEL.

Victory upon Victory all the way.

They are killing civilians in the name of terrorist
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 11:14am On Jan 31
bionixs:
even when terrorists are using hospitals as their launching platform , you should just look away and let them be.

Oga, you no make sense

Did I say that terrorists should be free to use hospitals?

Anyway, it's no use arguing. Make they kill themselves self.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Neddyogu(m): 11:18am On Jan 31
I thought this was a Shin Bet op?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by advanceDNA: 11:30am On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Yes, but not in hospitals.

So they should wait for the terrorist to be in a bar or strip club?? Civilians are everywhere....

U pple complained of bombing innocent....they still used tactical pin-point accurate attack

...una still complain......... Well done...
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by broadman20: 11:48am On Jan 31
Ade3131:
So they're terrorists in West Bank too?

When will you people stop falling for cheap Israeli propaganda?

There's no Hamas in West Bank.

You must have been living and typing from West Bank?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by IkeAnumudu: 12:11pm On Jan 31
God1000:

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country

More sane people in South Africa? Seriously? You’re most likely one of those who historically always see other nations as more superior to theirs.

South Africa has more sane people than others in Africa? I ask again: seriously? Hmnnn…looks like you’re also as “sane” as many crazed drug-addicts, armed robbers, killers, etc prowling their streets.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:20pm On Jan 31
God1000:

If you use your house to launch attack at others, your house will be pulled down, that's the case here,
Palestine cannot control their land again since they are using it to launch attack against Israel
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31
Righteousness2:
Smart guys.
GOD Bless the MOSSAD
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless ISRAEL.

Victory upon Victory all the way.

1 Like

Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Mccullum: 12:30pm On Jan 31
mikeapollo:

Who owns the land of Israel between the Jews and Arabs?
Who owns places like Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron, Beersheba etc? Do those names sound Hebrew or Arabic to you? These are cities whose names have in Hebrew for thousands of years, long before the Israelis were conquered and driven out by the Romans!

People just talk out of ignorance based on the lies and propaganda of the the Arab world propelled by petrodollar

It's you lacking in depth historical background of the ancient Canaan land. The Jews had neighbors that known as Philistine now known as Palestine and Jordan that's sustaining the name till date.

Do you want to delete that biblical facts that mentioned those lands up to Jordan. You would have also claimed that Jews owned Jordan too.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Jeyun: 12:30pm On Jan 31
uunwanaobong3:
What isreal did here is terrorism.

This is a rouge behavior, and they are behaving like wild uncontrollable savages.

What is the difference between Hamas and isreal army? One kill 1200 innocent people, the other have now killed over 27000 innocent women and children and are still killing more, they are both terrorist organization who does not deserve to exist.

If USA attack Iran on Iranian soil, USA wouldn't believe what will happen to them. Last last USA and isreal will resolve to the use of nuclear bomb to destroy Iran, because the damages they will receive from Iran will be unacceptable.
And if USA and isreal used nuclear bomb on Iran, Russian and China will give Iran nuclear bomb to use on USA and isreal. And that is how third world war will start. Which Europe American, and mostly Asian countries wouldn't survive.

The best thing to do in this world is to mind your own business.
your small pikin sense no be here o
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Newton1045: 12:38pm On Jan 31
panafrican:
They are putting medical staff members and patients in danger.

Bc the coward go hide in the hospital after committing atrocity
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31
advanceDNA:

So they should wait for the terrorist to be in a bar or strip club?? Civilians are everywhere....

U pple complained of bombing innocent....they still used tactical pin-point accurate attack

...una still complain......... Well done...

Okay, let your jews and their arabs have their fun at the expense of civillian lives.

As for me, it is time both sides stopped fighting and cormpromised, or else more people will die. Seems you are fine with it. I am not.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by advanceDNA: 1:24pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Okay, let your jews and their arabs have their fun at the expense of civillian lives.

As for me, it is time both sides stopped fighting and cormpromised, or else more people will die. Seems you are fine with it. I am not.

Go say this to the Hamas that started it ..
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31
advanceDNA:

Go say this to the Hamas that started it ..

I am not going anywhere. All I want is for both sides to stop fighting...and negotiate, and stop using hospitals as fighting grounds.

And you are here implying I support terrorists.

Anyway, enjoy your death game. You and the palestinain supporters have that in common.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by advanceDNA: 1:32pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

I am not going anywhere. All I want is for both sides to stop fighting...and negotiate, and stop using hospitals as fighting grounds.

And you are here implying I support terrorists.

Anyway, enjoy your death game. You and the palestinain supporters have that in common.

Yawn!! Oga..u are too old for all this ur accusations...I can have an opinion about a matter without supporting any one....u should be brilliant enough to know that right??
...both of us are not even from Israel or palestine...so u dont have any reason accusing me of anything
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31
advanceDNA:

Yawn!! Oga..u are too old for all this ur accusations...I can have an opinion about a matter without supporting any one....u should be brilliant enough to know that right??
...both of us are not even from Israel or palestine...so u dont have any reason accusing me of anything

SO, why are you complaining about me saying attacking a hospital is wrong then?

You support a side.

Nothing wrong with that. But don't imply I support terrorists because I called an attack on a hospital wrong. That is what angers me about your comments.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by TRAPLORD13: 1:36pm On Jan 31
Dead terrorists in heaven now with 100 virgins each.
Pvuk azz
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Morphinne: 1:37pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Okay, let them keep killing themselves then. It's none of my business anyway.

And it seems you enjoy seeing people dying. I don't. At least respect hospitals...it is not like I am saying that Israel should never attack hamas, but at least, in every war since the mid 19th century, hospitals have been sacred. ANd yes, terrorists should not hide in hospitals.

But no, this is a game to you. Well, it isn't.
@bolded is the reason for my annoyance. Don’t you think it’s more sensible and more appropriate to direct your earlier admonition to those who took the fight to the hospital in the first place? Yes, you just ended your argument with what you should have said first. Blame the people who failed to respect human lives by taking the fight to the hospital and not the ones who were only reacting and acting on an intel that their killers were hiding in the hospital. What you just did in your earlier comment is an ugly behavior typical of hypocrites; they leave the causatives while attacking those affected. It’s not a crime to be stronger than your enemies.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by nairalanda1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31
Morphinne:

@bolded is the reason for my annoyance. Don’t you think it’s more sensible and more appropriate to direct your earlier admonition to those who took the fight to the hospital in the first place? Yes, you just ended your argument with what you should have said first. Blame the people who failed to respect human lives by taking the fight to the hospital and not the ones who were only reacting and acting on the intel that their killers were hiding in the hospital. What you just did in your earlier comment is an ugly behavior typical of hypocrites; they leave the causatives while attacking those affected. It’s not a crime to be stronger than your enemies.

At least both sides should respect hospitals.

Simple. THat is my point. You cannot see it, sorry.

Once you attack a hospital, you lose all respect from me. Israel, or Hamas or whoever.

If you cannot see that, sorry.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

SO, why are you complaining about me saying attacking a hospital is wrong then?

You support a side.

Nothing wrong with that. But don't imply I support terrorists because I called an attack on a hospital wrong. That is what angers me about your comments.

U gave an opinion ....I gave mine....but u turned into a accusation game...Baba ..go and rest....u are too old for all these accusation games ....
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Morphinne: 1:57pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

At least both sides should respect hospitals.

Simple. THat is my point. You cannot see it, sorry.

Once you attack a hospital, you lose all respect from me. Israel, or Hamas or whoever.

If you cannot see that, sorry.
Yes you are right. I support neither of the two parties involved because they are both wrong, though, to different degrees. Israel have been killing them but did the killings just start yesterday without a reason? No, the Arabs started it when a proposal was made to return Jewish people to their ancestral land which was already occupied and named Palestine at the time. The Jews never intended to take the whole of Palestine as Gaza and Jerusalem were not included in this newly created state. The proposal was to create two states recognized by universal laws I.e the States of Israel and Palestine but what did their Arab neighbors do? They violently opposed this resolution and subsequently went into bloody war with Israel but as fate would have it, Israel won that war and many subsequent wars waged by the Arabs and since then, Israel has been seizing more and more lands from them (Gaza, Golan Heights, Jerusalem etc)
Lesson learned from these events is that violence is not the best solution to resolve an issue as nobody enjoys violence monopoly, na where your own madness stop na him another pesin just dey start. Jews are not Christians or Hindus that can be bullied anyhow.
They should have sorted it out through peaceful channels. If you go on an all-out war with me and I eventually come out victorious, believe me, nothing on this God’s green earth will ever make me return your seized lands to you because I already acquired them by right of conquest and it’s not a crime. Next time, if you must shoot at the devil, please better don’t miss.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by xnsandrxns: 2:16pm On Jan 31
God1000:

Even ojukwu once disguised as a woman to escape to Ivory Coast ..
It's nothing new abeg
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by mikeapollo: 2:34pm On Jan 31
Mccullum:

It's you lacking in depth historical background of the ancient Canaan land. The Jews had neighbors that known as Philistine now known as Palestine and Jordan that's sustaining the name till date.

Do you want to delete that biblical facts that mentioned those lands up to Jordan. You would have also claimed that Jews owned Jordan too.

It is pure lie. Palestine is not Philistine. Stop the lies.
Palestine is the name that the Roman empire gave to the area comprising of Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria,, and part of Egypt.
When the Jews revolted against the Romans, they were conquered and sacked from their land into exile in Europe and other places. Their land was taken over by the Arabs that came from neigbhouring countries, while the other Arab countries kept their land.
When the land of Israel was created, the Arabs living in Israel (for hundreds of years) were displaced from the land. Those Arabs that accepted to be part of Israel are the Arab Israelis today and they enjoy all rights and privileges of Israeli citizens, and are mostly Muslims.
The other Arabs that refused to be part of Israel citizens but wanted to create another country inside the land of Israel; those are the ones that decided to claim the old name ''Palestine'' and ''Palestinians'' in order to deceive the world and create the impression that they own the land originally.

''Palestine'' is a word/term used to describe a region. It is not a word for a particular single country or people.
It is like ''Sahel'' or ''Savannah'' or Margreb'' or ''Sahara'' which all cover or refer to several countries

How can one say that Bethlehem and Jerusalem do not belong to Israel, but to Arabs? Almost all the kings of Jerusalem in ancient times were Jews e.g. David, Solomon, Hezekiah etc , long before the Arabs came to the city
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by VULCAN(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31
Must you display your ignorance for the world to see?

Who told you that this was an operation against Hamas?

Is Hamas the only terrorist group in the middle East?

There are many Palestinians in the West Bank and although they are not as hatred filled as those in Gaza- many are still terrorists.

And Iran supports them all. Not just Hamas.

If you are unable to take the time to educate yourself on a topic have the decency to refrain from commenting.

Ade3131:
So they're terrorists in West Bank too?

When will you people stop falling for cheap Israeli propaganda?

There's no Hamas in West Bank.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by AnanseK(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31
malali:
[size=20pt]Nigerians will leave their war against inflation, currency devaluation, looting of treasury.

They are more concerned about a war that doesn't concern them.
[/size]

Even worse when you know how much hatred and disdain Israel has for Christians and for blacks.
But some Nigerian Christians love the Zionists in what is worse than a slave mentality. Slaves do not love their oppressors who regard them as poo.
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Elidrisy20: 3:05pm On Jan 31
Trying to cover up of their genocide on gaza, useless mossad propaganda
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by mikeapollo: 3:09pm On Jan 31
AnanseK:

Even worse when you know how much hatred and disdain Israel has for Christians and for blacks.
But some Nigerian Christians love the Zionists in what is worse than a slave mentality. Slaves do not love their oppressors who regard them as poo.

The issue is not whether or not Israel disdain has for Christians and for blacks!
Do the Arabs have any better love for Christians and for blacks? Didn't they partake in the slave trade? Are they not bombing and killing Christians up till today?

You cannot be a Christian (or true Muslim) and hate Israel! That is a fact!
Most of the prophets of God in the Bible (over 99%) and the Quran were from Israel! How can you be a Christian or true Muslim (that believes in God and His prophets) and hate such country!

How can you claim you love the prophets of God, but you hate their people and land!?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Baatunde(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31
Who will blame for being so daring after losing 24 soldiers in one single day of a war which thier mumu supporters said is going to last only a week and which is costing them $260 million everyday ( according to Bloomberg). Ironic that anyone holding a gun on the side of the merciless occupiers are "heroes" but those holding a gun on the side of the resistance are " terrorist" except when those resistance people are white Europeans like in the second world......in that case, those resistance fighters are "valiants" The same way Mandela and his groups were labelled terrorists for resisting the unjust occupation of thier lands and the evil apartheid regime..... sound familiar?
Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by Baatunde(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31
Bros get your fact right, people hate the Zionists not the Israelis and there is a poles-apart difference between the two. Even the founder of ZIonism was a secular man with no affinity for Judaism. Have you seen how many Jews have come out en-masse worldwide to condemn the ZIonist agenda even before the events of October 7 and subsequently after.

Talking about hating, have you not seen the evidences produced by S/ Africa in court, most of which are available in social media about the amount of venom your "God's people" have for the "Amalekites". Perhaps you need to refer to your Bible to understand what is meant to be referred to as the Amalekites who were supposed to be victims of genocide because your ever-loving God pr0mised his people thier lands

Yes Jews used to be special and beloved to God because as of that period they were the only people still practising monotheism, but they have lost all the glory and special love. If only you can refer to the incident of Nakba in 1948, then it would be clear to you why an average Palestinian of any generation would have no love for the ZIonists.

As for your misrepresentation of then love between Arabs and Christians, it can be verified that all religious groups lived in harmony under the Muslim rule in the Holy land. See the article below to let you know that the ZIonists do not give a toss for Christianity or even Judaism but the Jewish Nationalism called Zionism

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/christians-are-in-danger-under-israeli-government-says-holy-land-patriarch#:~:text=Christians%20are%20in%20danger%20under%20Israeli%20government%2C%20says%20Holy%20Land%20patriarch,-This%20article%20is&text=The%20head%20of%20the%20Roman,in%20the%20birthplace%20of%20Christianity.

mikeapollo:

The issue is not whether or not Israel disdain has for Christians and for blacks!
Do the Arabs have any better love for Christians and for blacks? Didn't they partake in the slave trade? Are they not bombing and killing Christians up till today?

You cannot be a Christian (or true Muslim) and hate Israel! That is a fact!
Most of the prophets of God in the Bible (over 99%) and the Quran were from Israel! How can you be a Christian or true Muslim (that believes in God and His prophets) and hate such country!

How can you claim you love the prophets of God, but you hate their people and land!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.