Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? (4041 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:45am On Feb 01
FRANCISTOWN:

If you refused to do anything, any of them could end up a victim of paternity fraud, false rape accusations, financial scam, ans depression.

That's exactly one of my fears. The paternity fraud.
Also i no wan make this lady come pour sand sand for the matter

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by talk2hb1(m): 7:46am On Feb 01
Interesting Sweet Lies
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:46am On Feb 01
Westerhoffe:
Since you don't want to mind your business, codedly ask your 'uncle' to invite her over when you'll be around.

When she comes, act like you don't know her.

Begin from there.
No no no. If she been see me there she fit go do one back up plan for my guy side. Women wicked pass all these ones
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:47am On Feb 01
TINTINABULATION:
Keep your mouth shut. There is no point for you to inherit any battle. Just facilitate how Femi & your Bros can be more closer to themselves and watch how events will naturally play out. Don't forget to update us later. Kind regards.
I don't have the intentions of telling either of them. I already said that. I'm just looking for ways to make them both realise
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:48am On Feb 01
dawnomike:
Take Femi to visit your cousin and start the discussion....
I think this makes sense. Thanks
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:51am On Feb 01
EreluRoz:
Scatter that relationship before someone gets seriously hurt, I don't use to mind my business in this kind of thing especially when it concerns my loved ones, I'll always protect them and it may pain them but in the long run they'll come back to appreciate me.

You have no options than to expose her, you don't play two close friends and families with so much confidence. Your friend and cousin are both dealing with a dangerous snake and if I'm you I'll kill that snake before it sting anyone.
Thanks so much. Someone suggested that I should take Femi to my cousin's place. Actually, Femi knows his place.
I think I'd do that, I'll visit him again and ask Femi to join me. Then we'll start the discussion, or I'd raise something on marriage issues Sha.
But you know my fear? What if both of them still wanna keep the lady even after knowing the truth. They may start "fighting for their love" mentality shit.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:52am On Feb 01
ashawopikin:
Omo, this your write-up long shocked
I just had to pour my mind. I had been bottling it up since Monday .

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:54am On Feb 01
advanceDNA:

His uncle and his best friend dey fvck same babe wey dey form innocent for everybody..

Nigga is confused weda to expose her or chop part of the community pvssy.
I'm not interested in chopping anything. I now find the girl very disgusting and dirty. I can't share the same women with my brethren. There are too many women out there

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 7:57am On Feb 01
Phabulous4:
A very close friend of mine, my homie ooo. Had this girl from same home town. They were very close. His uncle later marry the girl, Not sure my friend has recovered from it since then.

You need to mind your business on this. the girl will probably go for your uncle. women mostly want stability! Your guy loving up might not be ready for commitment for now.

If you make this your problem, be ready to have at least two life long enemy and I fear one of them might be your uncle has he will be most affected.
Ha! Another angle but I was thinking, I'd the girl ended up marrying my uncle. She'd keep cheating with Femi. You know Okafor's law now. Also, Femi will never forgive me. He'd think I spearheaded everything. I don't wanna lose my friendship
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 8:00am On Feb 01
hakeemhakeem:
At this level you have to play a mature and hard guy reasons you are like a door , you saw both the inner and outside call her to choose one person among the two . for her own good because if the two guys get to know before she gets to know she may loose on both ends and be used for the fact that femi and your uncle knew each other and this kind of thing doesn't sit well among men
I don't want the girl to know before the two of them. She will definitely have a counter attack. Women are very vicious. What if she told Femi that I asked her out and she declined, and she fabricates things. Femi is in love, I don't want to risk it

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 8:01am On Feb 01
eepeepook:
Attention is food in this forum.
Then I guess you are hungry
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 8:09am On Feb 01
Klchnjoku:
Some of you people can be very annoying you will see things that can harm people who you claim to be loved ones yet you will be coming online to ask some foolish random people who will just tell you to "Mind Business."

Guy if I was in your shoes nah immediately I go call egbon and femi's attention to see the h*e they are both dating and sees as something of worth where as she has no worth she's for the street she's a wh*re.

Funny enough many men in this generation are dating or are married to wh*res thinking they have found true love, a gem, their missing rib, their loml isonu and all those yada yada. Unknowing to them their supposed gf, fiancee, wife is being pounded and turned around by different men at angle 360 screaming ooooww waayoooo husssshhh.

I keep saying it and I won't stop saying it.. women are way more promiscuous than men but men are loud about it while they (women) are very good at hiding their own immorality and sexual depravity under the mask of innocence and they are also helped by the fact that most men often underrate what they are capable of.

Where as women on the hand are capitalizing on men's unawareness and naivety (about female nature and what has become of women in the 21st century) to commit so many immoral acts right under the noses of these unaware suegbe men.

Women in general (our mothers inclusive) are masters of deceit and pretense but you see this generation of women they are way worse and nothing to write home about.
They have perfected the act of hiding their promiscuity under the looks and acts of innocence but still the sensible ones among men always sees them for what they really are.

OP back to you.. before this week ends make sure your unc and friend knows who they are committed to.. their relationship with that lady must come to an end with immediate effect.

They can turn her into just a play thing tho, promising her commitment fucking her like the h*e she is then when they are done with her flesh.
The two of them should dump her ass at the same time, leaving her back to square one.

To those of you men who is still planning to get married in this day and time, you are OYO.

Wake up to reality this is 21st century.

Our time isn't the same as our parents time, our parents time is gone, their time is different from ours.. the world has changed it has evolved, times have changed, humans even animals and things have changed and evolved with it too.

Yes there are still good women in this day and time but there are less than 5% of them, if you think you will get a good woman like your mother.. you are still in denial and you might learn the hard way if you don't accept the reality for what it is.

Brother you need to wake up from your sleep and back to reality, at least 90% of men today will end up with h*es as wife.

This is the truth and the only way to avoid this is to avoid any form of commitment entirely, marriage in these day and time infact relationships in general (dating, marriage etc) have all lost their essence in this day and time and you as a man stand nothing to gain from it.. it's only beneficial to the snake gender.

Men use your head, accept the reality right in front of you or end up being used as a slave
Thank you so much senior man. You are a genius. Your explanation opened my eyes to many things.
But here is my concern why I haven't said anything yet.

What if I finally spill the beans and the two of them be like;they want to fight for their love, each wanting to claim the girl for himself.
This will lead to enmity between them, and they'd turn me into an enemy as well.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by LeftAlone(m): 8:11am On Feb 01
LeeSmart:
Op no follow those mind ur business crew oo, because wetin i just read so you self get business inside oo.
I don't want to mind my business too*but I don't know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by Glory018(f): 8:32am On Feb 01
LeftAlone:

I don't want to mind my business too*but I don't know how to go about it

Please call both of them same place and same time.After taking one drink you talk about your relationship if you don’t have one,create one.Then you ask femi about his babe when he replies, you ask your uncle too.Then boom drop bombshell.You should know how these things works.

If you can’t do that one when your guys are gathered you tell Femi(Only him Oo) to call his woman that you want to treat everybody.If your uncle no fit come outside make Una three march go he house for drinks simple.

You are only doing them a favour.Whosoever wants to fight to have her should fine;you just did what you did out of cleared conscience.
Besides with all her good qualities she is still manipulative and a cheat.Those kind girls go still cheat for marriage.
Is it so hard to be nice nowadays,wahala!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by Seunpapa65: 8:33am On Feb 01
For betting we dey call am handicap
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by Cassandraloius: 8:36am On Feb 01
Omg! This is not a good one at all. Pls expose her, the earlier the better. She's a bunch of disgrace.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by dhiqson(m): 9:26am On Feb 01
What kind of relationship do you people keep
That you can't tell them hard unadulterated truth
Everyday, i pray to God to keep friends like u far from me!!

If you as my guy no ft tell me say my mouth dey smell
Of what use are you to me??

Well maybe because I'm not the guy to be in a relationship
Cause e no get howgirl go form reach
I go catch am
Just saying

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by WantsandMore: 10:35am On Feb 01
Call the Muna chick, tell her you know what's going on? Also tell her she shouldn't bother to find out how you knew but for the sake of her self respect & dignity you've told neither femi nor Bros. Give her two weeks to make up her mind or else you'll do what's in the best interests of them both & that doesn't include her. Meanwhile begin to play femi some kind of non direct tape, like Bro howfa this muna babe? You dey hear stories but na rumor. Ask if they're still good? Do same with your uncle & sit back . PS: YOU'VE NOW BECOME THE DEVIL, LUCIFER OR WHATNOT BUT FOR A GOOD COURSE OR SO I THINK...
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by wale8486: 3:54pm On Feb 01
OP,pls change the HEADING to ur uncle is dating ur friends wife pls
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by marsup: 6:18pm On Feb 01
Tell your cousin the truth.
He is family, he will probably handle the news better.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by marsup: 6:20pm On Feb 01
Tell your cousin the truth.
He is family, he will probably handle the news better.

Do not talk to the girl about this, else she will figure out a way to make you the bad person, and cause a rift between you and your cousin/ you and your best friend.

Men in love could be stupid sometimes, be wise.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:45pm On Feb 01
I remembered when I used to bleep my guy's mom for two years without my guy finding out till this day that I bleeped his mom

She was the real milf, I was one hot mf that my gf always quarrels me because she thinks I'm cheating on her everytime

The woman was having problems with her hubby and was sex starved , I came to my guy's house one time and went to use their toilet because I was pressed then met her in the toilet which wasn't locked
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by Jayrockk: 10:01pm On Feb 01
Fear women o
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by Nyascobar1414: 10:01pm On Feb 01
SIXFEETUNDER:
I remembered when I used to bleep my guy's mom for two years without my guy finding out till this day that I bleeped his mom

She was the real milf, I was one hot mf that my gf always quarrels me because she thinks I'm cheating on her everytime

The woman was having problems with her hubby and was sex starved , I came to my guy's house one time and went to use their toilet because I was pressed then met her in the toilet which wasn't locked

continue,naa
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by loswhite(m): 1:13am On Feb 02
LeftAlone:
Guys please I don't know what to do. If this hadn't happen to me, I used to think most of the stories on this romance section are fictions, so I don't concern myself with it.

My best friend Femi has a fiancee, they've been dating since our second year in school. That was in 2016. let's say the girl's name is Muna. I mean they were really in love with each other. And for some obviously reasons, we all liked their relationship. The girl seemed like a very good girl, very exceptional. In fact, Femi is a very lucky dude. Muna could pass as the most perfect girl on earth. They had their introduction in 2022 but I couldn't attend because I was in Kaduna. It was painful I missed my best friend's introduction, and the fact that the girl was a really good girl too. Everyone of us really liked her.

We all schooled in Ibadan and we were in the same department, same level with the girl. But the girl is from Ibadan while me and my friend, Femi are from Lagos. We've been friends since primary school, we attended the same high school and were in the same class as well. No matter how busy we are, we've always found reasons to talk everyday, mostly VNs on WhatsApp and there is almost no way he wouldn't mention how Muna has been amazing to him.

I have Muna on WhatsApp too, but we don't chat, though we all are friends but I kind of enjoy some boundaries. Yeah! They both live differently in IB but they use most of their time together . Myself was in Ondo state, but I just came back to Lasgidis.

There is one of my older cousins, he's like an uncle self because he's like 17years older than me. [i]This man sure die, e fit give me him eyeball.[/I] He's unmarried. I heard he's been asking of me so, I went to visit him on the island this last Monday. I was at his house when he read out this AY and May Edochie's alleged infidelity. So, that sprouted a conversation about women's loyalty. Well, I told him there are still some good women on earth, and I've seen one (I had Muna, Femi's fiancee in mind as one good girl).

Immediately I said that, he agreed with me. Then he started talking about his fiancee, Blessing. How angelic she is, how this, how that . He went on and on , on how the girl loves him more than he loves her. Man! and I was just there listening.

To cut the story short. He's been trying to sign in into his Instagram account but he's got issues getting the code on his sim . I suggested if he could request the code via Whatsapp. Then, he asked me if I could be of help and I was like,"Nothing Spoil".

Okay! he gave me his phone and I got on it. A message popped up and I just clicked on it expecting to be from Instagram, but to my disappointment, it wasn't. It was from one of his random chats. The message reads "Are you sure you don't have someone you are fucking already?". When I saw the message, It was from a contact saved as "Blessing". I was like"so, uncle and his babe like doing bad thing . Bad shildren everywia, anyways, don't lemme intrude, it's only normal to respect people's privacy" . But as I was about to close the chat. Do you guys know that small round circle that displays people's DP in the conversation screen? yeah! I saw a picture that looks familiar.

So I clicked on it, and I saw the picture"live and direct " . This is Muna, Femi's fiancee. So I thought, maybe it's one of her friends or her sister using her for dp. I do that too, I even use random funny people.
But something pushed me to pick my phone, I checked Muna's number, lo and behold brethren, It was Muna o, in flesh and blood. You know sometimes, when you have a huge respect for people, you help them find excuse for their Bleep ups. Again I said, maybe big bros was lying. he might be crushing on the girl and the girl might just put him on the side.
As I was on her WhatsApp profile page on my bro's phone(that my cousin wey I dey call "egbon"wink.
I saw that they've shared plenty media files, pictures and videos. From the thumbnails, I saw a pic that caught my attention so I clicked on it. Guys you wouldn't believe. I saw penis, penis o, which I believed was my bros own. Ha! what is this? It was really disgusting. But because of time , I couldn't afford to view more pictures. Then it occured to me that I should just export their chat. Nice move.
So I exported their chat, with media options.I knew there was going to be trouble in paradise when the file was 120MB zip file. you know WhatsApp exports in zip?
Immediately it finished, I shared it to my own WhatsApp contact on my bro's (that my big cousin, wey I dey call egbon, uncle or big bros) chat list.

Once it went thru, I deleted it on his own phone, from his own chat(I didn't delete for everyone) so I still have it in my own chat with him. Then I downloaded it, went into my WhatsApp folder, moved it from there and I extracted it into another hidden folder.I went back to delete it on my own chat screen. I later finished up with the Instagram thing and I returned his phone.

Now I went into the folder I extracted the chats into and I saw lots of videos and VNs. I connected my earbuds and I was listening to the VNs. It was really her voice. But when I went thru the chats. literally they've been dating since 2019 or so. They did lots of sex chats and shared nudes, most of the nudes have been deleted, and the remaining ones don't show either of their faces. Just from the shoulder downward.But one thing I've noticed is, whenever they were about to share their nonsense. My bros would always request she put on one particular customized waist bead that he gave her. My other cousin, I mean that big bros younger sister is into all this bead thing and he mentioned it in their chat that he told his sister to do a customized one. The bead has my bros name on it.
All of the nude she shared has that waist bead on it.

In their chats, they talked about private videos all the time, but I noticed those videos have been deleted. I saw other videos of when they went to the beach together, restaurant, in my uncles compound e t.c

I know my guy does not like waist bead on women . Femi hates it so much. From their chat, my uncle only sent her money 3times from 2020-2024(20,000 , 10,000) I don't know the third amount.I wasn't really comfortable reading their chats because it was too erotic and the people we are talking about here are two people that shouldn't be. Big bros told me how he has tested this girl many times and passed. From their chats, this girl is madly in love with bros or maybe she's pretending well, but the thing is why is she pretending?

Not like she's using bros to cash out. I also discovered that they've had sex countless times, my bros has even visited her in IB and they've traveled to many places together.
As a matter of fact, she's been trying to visit bros. But because he's observing some praying and fasting moments doesn't want her to come for now.

Femi my guy is by far more handsome, taller, well built , more romantic than my bros. He's a programmer, and he is doin well for himself. His mum is a practicing nurse in the US and his elder brother started work 3 years ago in the US too.
My Bros is also doing well but not Handsome lemme not lie. This same girl 's mother knows my bros o. I told you he has been to her place like many times. And they even speak over the phone

Femi is crazy about this girl , My bros is also crazy about this girl.
The girl cannot marry the two of them, if she ended up with Femi. It's going to break my bros.
If she ended up with my bros it's going to break Femi.

I've been thinking about it guys. Please what should I do? I cannot mind my business o and I can't stay one place because this my bros knows Femi well, they are very close too.

Dear Nairalanders, please what should I do?
Detective are you this jobless? Instead of you to focus your life you dey download WhatsApp chat when no concern you....lol. get yourself busy abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by Karlifate: 7:26am On Feb 02
Very simple matter.

Just anonymously arrange how three of them will meet in the same location, without you being in the picture OR best still capture the brouhaha from a distance, without them sighting you.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? by theredaddy: 8:50am On Feb 02
LeftAlone:

Thank you so much senior man. You are a genius. Your explanation opened my eyes to many things.
But here is my concern why I haven't said anything yet.

What if I finally spill the beans and the two of them be like;they want to fight for their love, each wanting to claim the girl for himself.
This will lead to enmity between them, and they'd turn me into an enemy as well.

Bro i can see you feel so obligated, buh everything in life requires wisdom, you must take into cognisance people in love are the most difficult to advice, rescue or save from themselves

Life and experience has taught me that its only better when the blind recieve there sight without anyone trying to force there eye open, so what you have to do is stage a "coincident meeting"
Tell your uncle you will like to hang out with him and his new found love in a bar or lounge to celebrate life & love, women love hangout, then make sure to bring your friend along, from there let them sort themselves out.

Love matter difficult to shook mouth, ogbon lo gba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Age Barrier An Issue In Marital Relationship / 21 Mistakes Single Ladies Make!!! / If Your Present Relationship Was A Movie What Will Be Its Soundtrack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.