Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date (18707 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Eunoiaa(f): 8:39pm On Feb 01
folake4u:
My dear. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was a blind date oh.

Thank you.

Ahh. Kanipe it was someone you knew ni, his thoughts and opinions would have given you a glimpse into the kind of person he was before you agreed to the date. grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Eunoiaa(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01
Tallesty1:
.A first impression should just be interesting enough to not be boring, that's it. Don't set expectations too high.

Yes, that is it.

A first impression matters but not to the point of pretentiousness.

It's literally about how well you rate the person and the effort you're willing to put into respecting, and not embarrassing them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 8:45pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Ahh. Kanipe it was someone you knew ni, his thoughts and opinions would have given you a glimpse into the kind of person he was before you agreed to the date. grin

I NEVER knew him oh. It's an old man in my estate back in Abuja that said he wanted to link me up with his nephew abi cousin. The old man kept disturbing me that he would be a good fit for me. angry
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by GloriousGbola: 8:46pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

The day I went out on a date and the man was breaking bones and using his hands to eat, I was too stunned. He even wore Timbaland shoes. Deleted the number right there at the restaurant. I was traumatized.🥲

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 8:48pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

tongue tongue tongue

Oh no. cry

I can vividly remember it again.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Tallesty1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

I NEVER knew him oh. It's an old man in my estate back in Abuja that said he wanted to link me up with his nephew abi cousin. The old man kept disturbing me that he would be a good fit for me. angry
He knew this how?
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Eunoiaa(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

Just look at, lmaooo.

These are the parents from 'long-lasting marriages' who are notorious for setting up arranged marriages for their kids o.

I wonder what he saw that made him think you were a good match for him. Baba prolly didn't know that the world has moved on from analog qualities to digital.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by GloriousGbola: 8:53pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

Oh no. cry

I can vividly remember it again.

Tell me the music they played so we can finish revisiting your trauma tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Yes, that is it.

A first impression matters but not to the point of pretentiousness.

It's literally about how well you rate the person and the effort you're willing to put into respecting, and not embarrassing them.
Will be difficult for a Nigerian guy to leave pretense at home
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 8:55pm On Feb 01
Tallesty1:
He knew this how?

I have no idea. embarassed

He just asked me of my profession, age, and where I come from. When he heard my age, he said I would be a good fit for his relative that is too busy with work and unmarried. It was after I met the nephew/cousin I now understood why he was single at that age.

Dude was like 44/45 and asked my age at that restaurant. He chuckled and said "small girl".

The age gap pass 20yrs oh.🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by pocohantas(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

He just asked me of my profession, age, and where I come from. When he heard my age, he said I would be a good fit for his relative that is too busy with work and unmarried. It was after I met the nephew/cousin I now understood why he was single at that age.

Are you saying he was single because he wears Timberland boots? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:00pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Just look at, lmaooo.

These are the parents from 'long-lasting marriages' who are notorious for setting up arranged marriages for their kids o.

I wonder what he saw that made him think you were a good match for him. Baba prolly didn't know that the world has moved on from analog qualities to digital.

My dearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Arranged marriage with this one would have been a disaster sef because this his relative had low self esteem. He literally said, "I know this is not the type of man you were expecting". I can't deal with low self-esteem men. Na their type fit beat wife if they see her excelling. lipsrsealed

I've seen some arranged marriages work oh. But the percentage is really low.

I really doubt an arranged marriage in this day and time will work. I nor even sure if e fit work for me. I'm quite picky.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

Tell me the music they played so we can finish revisiting your trauma tongue

Slow music mehn. embarassed
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:02pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

Are you saying he was single because he wears Timberland boots? cheesy cheesy

Yessssssssss.

Who wears that shoe these days?? I've seen it more in old movies than in reality abeg.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

Yessssssssss.

Who wears that shoe these days?? I've seen it more in old movies than in reality abeg.

Maybe na BurnaBoy's fan. cheesy
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by GloriousGbola: 9:06pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

Slow music mehn. embarassed

Let me play the appropriate music small geh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA?si=clgSW1Zu29dgC7I6

A man be forty something a man be fifty something in my heart and shoes I'm twenty something

Don't look at my like Isreal dmv I am living good living

Folake4u anything for me tongue
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by GloriousGbola: 9:10pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

Yessssssssss.

Look at them. Swaggerless generation. Wearing pencil jeans up and dan

In our day women had no idea how tall we really were, and they could not tell if we were packing. We had mystery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:12pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

Maybe na BurnaBoy's fan. cheesy

A 45yr old Igbo man? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

Look at them. Swaggerless generation. Wearing pencil jeans up and dan

In our day women had no idea how tall we really were, and they could not tell if we were packing. We had mystery.

I hate that Timberland shoes abeg.

How's that shoes swaggerlicious please? Don't tell me women fell for these ugly shoes way back?
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

Let me play the appropriate music small geh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA?si=clgSW1Zu29dgC7I6

A man be forty something a man be fifty something in my heart and shoes I'm twenty something

Don't look at my like Isreal dmv I am living good living

Folake4u anything for me tongue

I can still sing this song. Remember it so well!

This man was behaving like Israel DMW. Same funny looking personality.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by GloriousGbola: 9:16pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

I hate that Timberland shoes abeg.

How's that shoes swaggerlicious please? Don't tell me women fell for these ugly shoes way back?

The 90s was the age of big shoes. Big boots big trainers, even our sandals were big

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:18pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

The 90s was the age of big shoes. Big boots big trainers, even our sandals were big

Mehnnnnn!

I'm so happy I wasn't born in that generation. grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by PureFace1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01
skj1377:
. Am not stingy he asked a question I was trying to help him. Some guys spend above N100k on a date such guys will not ask the question op asked

What if you are a stingy man ?

You have the right to manage your resources as you like because you are working hard for it. Is pvssy even valuable to that extent ?

Look at you getting so easily manipulated by a jobless girl. Girls can easily run you street and use you , no back bone at all. It is your type that will splash all your savings on a useless girl just to prove you are not stingy and she will still dump you and move on to the next customer after she suck you dry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Eunoiaa(f): 9:18pm On Feb 01
folake4u:
My dearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

. He literally said, "I know this is not the type of man you were expecting".

grin grin grin

I just saw where you mentioned his age.

But he could have been a Zaddy, you know? You could have turned him into one.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:23pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

grin grin grin

I just saw where you mentioned his age.

But he could have been a Zaddy, you know? You could have turned him into one.

When that incident happened, I wrote it on my diary sef. Lol.

Please, he wasn't appealing to my eyes. I nor even care if him be Zaddy.

I like fine men. If you give me a Ned Nwoko guy with money, I will not like to see his face during sex. I'd cover his face please. I also care for my future kids. I can't be getting called from my kids school where they fought with a fellow kid for being called a monkey. embarassed

What if his ugly gene is strong? Toh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by GloriousGbola: 9:31pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

I like fine men. If you give me a Ned Nwoko guy with money, I will not like to see his face during sex. I'd cover his face please. I also care for my future kids. I can't be getting called from my kids school where they fought with a fellow kid for being called a monkey. embarassed

When people are cumin, their faces contort. Now imagine an ugjy partner cumin. Double trouble cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by PureFace1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

All bolock

You will somehow convince yourself if you see a man that is just even 5% as rich as Ned nwoko and he is even uglier. You will be like if Regina Daniel can do it, I can do it too etc

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Tallesty1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

Dude was like 44/45 and asked my age at that restaurant. He chuckled and said "small girl".

The age gap pass 20yrs oh.🤣🤣
Age is nothing but numbers nah. Age could also mean experience, so you would be getting a husband and father in one man—a complete package.

I hate the idea of linking people up based on the assumption that the two would be a good match for each other. It is hard to tell who is good for whom by just knowing them. The first time a friend linked me up with a sister in his church, saying, "she's been unlucky with men and I will be good for her," she ended up double dating with a barber, her boss, and a brother in the Lord.

My fault though; never asked if she would be good for me.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:34pm On Feb 01
PureFace1:

All bolock

You will somehow convince yourself if you see a man that is just even 5% as rich as Ned nwoko. You will be like if Regina Daniel can do it, I can do it too etc

Lol. Leave me with my choice and FACE YOUR FRONT!

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:34pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

When people are cumin, their faces contort. Now imagine an ugjy partner cumin. Double trouble cheesy

Exactly.

I will just be irritated and push him away. 🤣

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Tallesty1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

You are wicked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On Feb 01
Tallesty1:
Age is nothing but numbers nah. Age could also mean experience, so you would be getting a husband and father in one man—a complete package.

I hate the idea of linking people up based on the assumption that the two would be a good match for each other. It is hard to tell who is good for whom by just knowing them. The first time a friend linked me up with a sister in his church, saying, "she's been unlucky with men and I will be good for her," she ended up double dating with a barber, her boss, and a brother in the Lord.

My fault though; never asked if she would be good for me.

A father ke? Abeg don't make me laugh.🤣🤣🤣

I know right! I don't like linking people too. If problem occurs, you'd now be in the middle. I hate that feeling.

Lmao. Double dating three people at same time is wild!!! cheesy

Mehnnnnn. I have short attention span and can't even keep up with two men. I've not even finished keeping up with one. undecided

Hahaha. I can imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Tolotolo Babes / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.