Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date (18683 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Eunoiaa(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01
folake4u:
When that incident happened, I wrote it on my diary sef. Lol.

Please, he wasn't appealing to my eyes. I nor even care if him be Zaddy.

I like fine men. If you give me a Ned Nwoko guy with money, I will not like to see his face during sex. I'd cover his face please. I also care for my future kids. I can't be getting called from my kids school where they fought with a fellow kid for being called a monkey. embarassed

What if his ugly gene is strong?
Toh.

Your mouth. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by folake4u(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Your mouth. 🤣🤣🤣

But I didn't lie. cheesy
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Makamatic: 10:39pm On Feb 01
folake4u:

I hate that Timberland shoes abeg.

How's that shoes swaggerlicious please? Don't tell me women fell for these ugly shoes way back?

New timberland is over 100k oh and it's one boot to be in every man closest , timberland with white socks is bae . The shoe ugly for burna boy and yhemo Lee leg ?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by makavellidon: 1:59pm On Feb 05
ValCon888:
As much as he can afford then divide that by 10.

A girl that likes you will be happy to sit down under the mango tree with you and it will be the best date of her life.

my guy no be lie
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Fryx: 1:59pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

Anywhere between ₦ 9 Million to ₦ 9.5 Million is ok. Make sure you don’t spend beyond that oh. Things cost now.

No gree if she wan make you spend more.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by kunle75(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

No budget just don't do past yourself.

If the lady is smart she too should prepare for the unforseen.
Just saying
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05
That depends on the type and breeding of the girl in question...!

If you are dating within your level, you should be able to answer that question easily.

There is no amount or estimate for all men.

Word of Caution... No go do pass yourself. tongue

If she has been dating or dated guys with deeper pockets than yours, better come clean with her about your financial disposition prior to the date, before your wreck your future for a honeypot you may never taste. cool
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Dougad: 2:03pm On Feb 05
woginid967:

There are no answers.

The economy is too harsh for these unwise questions

Everyone is different

Budget is according to pocket. Simple

😂😂

Bolded got me laughing cos I've been seeing some useless nairaland questions lately and it's got me thinking if na the same country all of us dey
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by cozy7(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05
woginid967:

There are no answers.

The economy is too harsh for these unwise questions

Everyone is different

Budget is according to pocket. Simple
This might offend u, but plz think abt it..... IF A MAN REALLY NEEDS TO BUDGET TAKING A BABE OUT, THEN SHE'S SIMPLY BEYOND YOUR LEVEL.

Open up to her who u really are, by taking her to where ever u can afford. If she's yours, she'll stay, if she goes, bro move on n keep planning your future.... Budget ONLY for your future, most likely that girl who walked away will still be single by d time u get to your "future". Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by manuelkel(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05
But those ones no dey again na grin cheesy

ValCon888:
As much as he can afford then divide that by 10.

A girl that likes you will be happy to sit down under the mango tree with you and it will be the best date of her life.

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by treatise: 2:07pm On Feb 05
Bornboy4:
N2m
That is too expensive, manage $3,000 grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by adecz: 2:07pm On Feb 05
Depends on whether na,

Student
Banker
Worker
Hook-up
Olosho.

😁😁😁😊
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by 123papas(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05
grin grin grin grin
Namaster:
#500 for Kiss Condom. #150 for bottled water.

Total is #650.

P.S. The water is for you.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by StreetTyga: 2:10pm On Feb 05
How much did ur father budgeted to take ur mama out back then. This generation is a confused one.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by finallybusy: 2:11pm On Feb 05
Jambite topic. Somebody feeling the brunt of this economy will have no time for such. OP still receives allowance from his parents. You are not a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by gamaliel9: 2:12pm On Feb 05
A SIMP IS ON THE PRAWL

DO WE TELL HIM?
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Johilo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05
Kevineleven:
Don't know about you
I once met a girl and bleeped her same day because of a fake gold chain that I was wearing, all it cost was a transport from her location to my home 500
Well prepared indomie, fried egg and coke 1k
Another 500 for her tfare back home.
Total = 2k
sabi man...

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Patrotism: 2:13pm On Feb 05
So you still have the rare luxury of taking a lady out on a date in this economy? You need to be investigated!
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Sleekfingers: 2:15pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

Idiotic question
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by CheedyJ(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05
Emptying your account will be better
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Jokkarm2: 2:18pm On Feb 05
It depends, if you are pleased with ten thousand naira, is okay. The one i did and we were happy was, i called her on my own, to get ready for outing, i picked her out, went for swimming, bought her Hollandia yoghurt in the hotel where i was swimming, after my swimming, i asked her what she wanted she said pizza, we went, i bought pizza 4,500, to my surprised she took it to a table , we ate it together there, i had to buy her shawarma, bought mine and gave her extra to take home, she was happy, and i dropped her in front of her house, she was happy. she sent appreciation text. unfortunately, we are not dating anymore.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Peppysco: 2:19pm On Feb 05
If you really want to give your date a good treat, bro, budget for like 1.5 to 1.8 million, that way, your babe will be so impressed with you.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Pharaohny: 2:21pm On Feb 05
There is no answer to this useless question
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Anguldi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05
Kevineleven:
Don't know about you
I once met a girl and bleeped her same day because of a fake gold chain that I was wearing, all it cost was a transport from her location to my home 500
Well prepared indomie, fried egg and coke 1k
Another 500 for her tfare back home.
Total = 2k
OG , wahala for who takes that gender serious

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by akeeng: 2:22pm On Feb 05
folake4u:

The day I went out on a date and the man was breaking bones and using his hands to eat, I was too stunned. He even wore Timbaland shoes. Deleted the number right there at the restaurant. I was traumatized.🥲

What’s wrong with Timberland shoes to date?
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Johilo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05
Oga no dey stress yourself because of kpekus o.. Las las after taking her out on a date she no go still give u puna....
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Peppysco: 2:23pm On Feb 05
orohbiro:
30k won't be bad in case I want to go home with takeaway to give to my younger siblings

Take away for your younger siblings, na hin born then?
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by theamazonguru(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

Oga Ade,if you like no use your head na you sabi.

No go be like me, wey I carry babe go out on a date.
I asked her out there she said NO.
But she get mind order food for herself and her brother that came with her to the fast food. On top of that she com still request for take away. And the mumu me say no problem.
I come reach house come dey vex for everybody for house.

Oga, no body send you message.
Carry enough put for pocket abi for account.
If you get luck say the girl get big mouth she fit help you wipe out your balance, then you go fit manage garri for the rest of the month.
After spending money wey fit buy 10 bags of cement for just an ordinary girl friend wey never sure.

BTW, a bag of cement is now #7,200

Baba use your head.
Some people salary na 15k oh.
No allow that geh push you go spend 5 people salaries combined.
Las Las, she go still serve you breakfast.

Ire oh.

Jesus is Lord.
He loves you.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by essentialone(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05
Tallesty1:
The only issue here is the emboldened. It is a date not APC meeting so no break any bone, literally or figuratively.

Taking off your wig will make you more interesting and if you like stout then why not?

Making a really good first impression is not great for both the person making the impression and the one being impressed. If you do really well the first time, they'll expect an even better one next time, and if it keeps going like that. It can get tiring, but you can't stop because you've reached a point where you can't let them down. It's like putting yourself in a cage.

The person who is impressed also gets stuck. If the person making the impression manages to break free from their fake image and shows who they really are, the person who was impressed remains stuck, hoping things will go back to how they were.

A first impression should just be interesting enough to not be boring, that's it. Don't set expectations too high.

Breaking bones means eating the chicken or beef from meat to grinded bones.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by JustPowerApps(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05
Eunoiaa:
Nothing less than #500,000k if we're keeping it a buck.

Why not 1M? grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by mrcrabs(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05
1million, make sure you use Rolce Royce to go pick her up with a private chauffeur after the date send her 1million again as thanks for coming.

na una dey give woman too much power, which one be budget, oga go where u can afford and have a nice time, no go break bank because you wan impress person.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by TheGift: 2:28pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

1. Spend within your budget
2. But don't be cheap
3. Focus more on the experience than on the food (this should determine where you go)
4. Don't do something that you can't or won't do at least once a month
5. Whatever you do don't be fake (if they don't feel you, then you will quickly know and can let them go)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! / Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.