Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date (18652 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Quebec91(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Revolva(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

Carry ur while salary and savings give one yeye girl wey no love u wey no even get anytin to contribute to your well being

Ode na u be for asking such a question
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by boxypane(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05
This economy, make the lady ma plan.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Quebec91(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05
Stupid question undecided

Must you take that hole gender out on a date? 🤷‍♂️

Na before wey pussy hard to get small you dey do those to impress so she can open leg, just use any small amount you get enter bar or club or ashawo quarters to find one relief stress

Everywhere hard even them sef no dy do shakara again, any amount you give them go collect
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05
essentialone:

Breaking bones means eating the chicken and beaf from meat to grinder bones.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

so its a nigerian girl who dont have anytin to offer than their smelly kitten and many of them are oloshos that you are curious to date ....oga take ur money travel to other african countries and see how loyal women are over there and marry

@savedday2 @womenareapez always warn us about them

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Iyke48: 3:42pm On Feb 05
Nothing like budget. Just go with your brain thats all. Girl carry hunger dey waka and will demand wetin she no fit buy with her money
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by IkeAbuja: 3:48pm On Feb 05
I believe you are not dreaming to be like the men of Dangote Adenuga Zugerbeg Gate and their likes but just in case you do they don't ask this kind of questions
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Rejouir: 3:54pm On Feb 05
Depends on the location, cut your coat according to your size. Don't do pass your self. All because you want to impress.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by dauntless15(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05
Very foolish boy, maybe it'll be enough if you sell your entire family plus you as jara, I no Sabi dash my mum I go use am lodge for hotel, nonsense.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by CallTheCops(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05
iamtardey:
that’s for lodging alone 👀😂
they're going out for a date, not to knack.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by DivinegiftofGod: 4:03pm On Feb 05
sweetkev:
You are kidding right ?

Why would I kid with that kind of thing.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by DarkandHandsome(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05
I took a girl on a date. "The Bay Lounge, Lekki."
I spent a total of 25,200
Just have a great time man.
Dont mind these small boys saying trash
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Realguyman1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers
30 billion dollars will be ok
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by t2luv1: 4:16pm On Feb 05
Bellotelli:
Sell all ur father's property and go rob a bank. I think she can manage that.

You just broke the internet today partner
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by t2luv1: 4:18pm On Feb 05
Partner If you have to ask, then don't do it. It ain't for you.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Kendrick80(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05
Kevineleven:
Don't know about you
I once met a girl and bleeped her same day because of a fake gold chain that I was wearing, all it cost was a transport from her location to my home 500
Well prepared indomie, fried egg and coke 1k
Another 500 for her tfare back home.
Total = 2k

Damn legend of the seeker shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by 82man: 4:26pm On Feb 05
50 Naira only
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by kmaster007: 4:29pm On Feb 05
E depend on the type of girl, first class girl, second class girl, third class girl does are higher level and we still have lower and local girl... Grade by Grade. So nah you no Ur type of girl Ur taking out
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by DrMuzungu(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05
Divide your height in centimeters with your weight in kilograms, multiply with your shoe size (36-46), then multiply again with 1000. That is how much wink

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Unbreakable26(f): 4:45pm On Feb 05
50m
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Rumundele(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05
A child spotted here. A full grown man cannot ask this kind of rhetorical question.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by iamtardey: 4:49pm On Feb 05
CallTheCops:
they're going out for a date, not to knack.
they must knack o 😂
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Rmace: 4:49pm On Feb 05
Kevineleven:
Don't know about you
I once met a girl and bleeped her same day because of a fake gold chain that I was wearing, all it cost was a transport from her location to my home 500
Well prepared indomie, fried egg and coke 1k
Another 500 for her tfare back home.
Total = 2k

Na cheap girl

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by kosiebe(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05
Bornboy4:
N2m
Too small for this economy
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by MrJames007: 5:08pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers
In this hard times, your problem is how to go on a date? undecided
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by fx45(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05
folake4u:
I'm quite picky.
We really need to see your pictures... Ms Picky. Continue picking until 39 years nack you for head.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by KarinaSlim(f): 5:11pm On Feb 05
N100 Billion
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Intergrated: 5:20pm On Feb 05
Your life savings.
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Xkale1996(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers
15k at least
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by farem: 5:28pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

Is it to be taken on hospital admission?
Re: How Much Should A Man Budget To Take A Girl Out On A Date by Omalicious1: 5:45pm On Feb 05
Chingyyy878:
Pls I need answers

1. The man should the place he is taking her to.

2. He should know how much their things cost.

3. Something light is ideal for dates...(if ur hungry, eat at home)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See) / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.