Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) (20788 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Zidoh(m): 9:32am On Feb 01
Oh Lord have mercy ..... Why is life like this? Someone who is even fighting and defend his father land can't feed and live well.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 9:33am On Feb 01
And I hope he was not part of the military personnel that partook in conveying the election materials to where they were rigged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by seguno2: 9:33am On Feb 01
tiswell:
Complaints like this are not necessary from a soja.

U knew fro day 1 what you were getting into.

So rest fa!

The soldier knew that his salary wouldn’t be enough for his transport fare
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Corrections: 9:33am On Feb 01
Bloody civilians can't help you soldier!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:33am On Feb 01
May we not miss road come earth. Nigeria is a miss road nation. It's extremely annoying here!
No greenlight for progress. Just backwardness!
CFA of 1000 used to be N120. Now, it's N120 to one CFA.
Like money of Togo and Benin republic is higher than that of Nigeria!
Awon oloriburuku wo lo koba wa?

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Corrections: 9:33am On Feb 01
Bloody civilians can't help you soldier!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Queenslander(f): 9:34am On Feb 01
Smh, instead of him to use that rifle to waste the next available politician, he is going back into the bush!!

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Nairalander248: 9:34am On Feb 01
okomile:
People are trekking from Lagos to Abuja. Trekking is a good exercise

Even if you earn 1million,d money no go do u at this time

Make I go chop agbado for bfast
grin

U think it's funny?
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by davidluv(m): 9:35am On Feb 01
I have zero pity for any Nigerian soldier

Even with their low salary they’ll still obey the order to shoot any one protesting for their salary increase

Police did it last year [/color][color=#000000]

These same army officers were the ones Tinubu ordered to shot ENDSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate

They should all have a taste of their own medicine.

What is this made in Taiwan donkey saying?

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by tiswell(m): 9:35am On Feb 01
seguno2:

The soldier knew that his salary wouldn’t be enough for his transport fare
yea, Nigerian sojas already knew
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by okomile(f): 9:40am On Feb 01
Nairalander248:

U think it's funny?

Send him money then

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by gentleg87(m): 9:42am On Feb 01
Resign.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 9:42am On Feb 01
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!👀👀👀👀
The shyyythole is a stupid joke!
But the Khaki boys knows what to do cos the the current crop of Nig politicians are self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!💯💯

# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE😕
# a stitch in time ⌚saves nine 9️⃣

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by faceland: 9:42am On Feb 01
He has family.

The work demand he is away from them.

Yet they said he should manage 50k in this APC regime.

Thank God he has not yet discovered the potential of the government issued rifle.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by coolik247: 9:42am On Feb 01
What he said is the truth angry that's his salary....that allowance u are talking about,when deployed in maiduguri, how much is it? 1500 daily? Abeg! Him no go chop ba
heykims:
I seriously doubt the veracity of his claim.
A new recruit soldier, with SSCE level of education earns more than 60k as at 2018 when I was serving in a military barrack.
Note that they also enjoy free accommodation.
Moreso, any soldier deployed to Maiduguri and some other states with security issues get additional allowances. That I'm very sure of.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Artscollection: 9:43am On Feb 01
The idiot is more concerned about intimidating innocent civilians n not catering for his family.
Why would a normal being risk his life for a mere 50k

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by gfelo(m): 9:43am On Feb 01
He doesn't know the uses of what he is carry, if he know 70k for tfare is just a small change.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by faceland: 9:45am On Feb 01
50K may be 2 years ago was manageable.

50k salary in 2024 is hardship.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 9:46am On Feb 01
heykims:
A new recruit soldier, with SSCE level of education earns more than 60k as at 2018 when I was serving in a military barrack.
Moreso, any soldier deployed to Maiduguri and some other states with security issues get additional allowances. That I'm very sure of.
So you have not heard of top officers cornering the entitlements of the rank and file? Complain and be eliminated or terminated.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by emmeno67: 9:48am On Feb 01
Do they give soldiers pass to go home with weapons?

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by faceland: 9:48am On Feb 01
gfelo:
He doesn't know the uses of what he is carry, if he know 70k for tfare is just a small change.

He is trained killer but pitiful.

If he gets order to remove someone's eyes with his fingers alone, he has the mind to follow the order but no initiative.

His mate are taking over government in other west African nations.

How can a man not see his family. Who is influencing his children?

It doesn't even need to kidnapping, he can help smugglers transport their goods without harassment for a fees and other contract jobs.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 9:49am On Feb 01
But why these guys would wear uniforms and be carrying rifle with this shameful pay!

No wonder they behave somehow

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Bayajjidda: 9:49am On Feb 01
heykims:

It was actually 48k

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 9:50am On Feb 01
Why complain when you obeyed same order of shooting down protesters who went out to salvage your peril. NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:54am On Feb 01
Adamux:

Why did you mention my name?

No vex😁😁

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by stacyadams: 9:55am On Feb 01
Arobaga:

I have zero pity for any Nigerian soldier

Even with their low salary they’ll still obey the order to shoot any one protesting for their salary increase

Police did it last year

These same army officers were the ones Tinubu ordered to shot ENDSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate

They should all have a taste of their own medicine

As simple as ABC..nobory
Gon complain no more grin
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:57am On Feb 01
Well... i have no sympathy, who does he want to help him? The same civilians he is always harrassing and intimidating? Maybe even shooting civilians on behalf of the corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by teniboss(m): 9:58am On Feb 01
heykims:
2018 a soldier receiving 60k you say? My friend don’t say what you don’t know

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Babaken(m): 10:01am On Feb 01
Money I use in buying Pampers for my two kids in a month is what Nigeria government is paying someone that's risking his life for a month what a pity .

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Dan18(m): 10:04am On Feb 01
heykims:
This is how to identify an ignorant fellow.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by AOB1: 10:05am On Feb 01
heykims:
you are one of the problem of this country, so you think that soldiers is lying instead of you guys to do your research and hold the government responsible, no young soldiers that his/her salary is beyond 50k

Please go and do your findings so far you have person in the military

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Employees Got Pay Increase After Subsidy Removal – KPMG / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.