Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) (20784 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Babaken(m): 10:07am On Feb 01
Goodlady:
May we not miss road come earth. Nigeria is a miss road nation. It's extremely annoying here!
No greenlight for progress. Just backwardness!
CFA of 1000 used to be N120. Now, it's N120 to one CFA.
Like money of Togo and Benin republic is higher than that of Nigeria!
Awon oloriburuku wo lo koba wa?
1000cfa is more than 2000naira now I am telling you what am sure of.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by stagger: 10:08am On Feb 01
I have bought fuel of 44k in the last one week.

Is N50,000 money for recharge card or what please? For a soldier? Terrible.

But the soldiers too should receive some sense. You help rig a government to power, shoot innocent protesters who were actually trying to bring your issues to the forefront, then you complain when the same oppressors you are keeping in power pay you money they will not even spend in one night on their hoes.

Go round major hotels in Abuja and see for yourself where these people are spending your taxpayer's money. Yet you dey for bush dey suffer.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Goodlady(f): 10:09am On Feb 01
Babaken:
1000cfa is more than 2000naira now I am telling you what am sure of.
Let me look for a nice place to faint. I m thinking king of going to a rich man's house in Maitama and faint there cos N2000 is not up to CFA1000

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by begge: 10:09am On Feb 01
Sell your gun to add to your transport
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:11am On Feb 01
Cassandraloius:
Chai! What a pity! What a country! This is really disheartening. Sorry sir.
me after watching that video, I can't hold back my tears😭

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by ambale(m): 10:12am On Feb 01
This one too needs rehab according to colonel emilokans😃😃😃
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by xxgig(m): 10:14am On Feb 01
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUrGGbtiHs?si=eWZHc-svwW6KG94y

This is so wrong, he did not deploy himself to his current station hence the military Authorities should be the once to transport him Abba.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Karleb(m): 10:15am On Feb 01
I don't pity you people.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Havesomesense(m): 10:16am On Feb 01
tiswell:
Complaints like this are not necessary from a soja.

U knew fro day 1 what you were getting into.

So rest fa!

You are very very stupiid and brainlesss.
When he entered the military, he’s salary could take him to and fro before subsidy removal.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by tiswell(m): 10:18am On Feb 01
Havesomesense:

You are very very stupiid and brainlesss.
When he entered the military, he’s salary could take him to and fro before subsidy removal.
your tears are salty and sweet🧁.

This is only the beginning
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by glozyyy(m): 10:20am On Feb 01
heykims:
I seriously doubt the veracity of his claim.
A new recruit soldier, with SSCE level of education earns more than 60k as at 2018 when I was serving in a military barrack.
Note that they also enjoy free accommodation.
Moreso, any soldier deployed to Maiduguri and some other states with security issues get additional allowances. That I'm very sure of.
you are very stupid for saying what u don't know., Look at
this bastard. the soldier is saying the truth and come to accomodations, go to the barracks and see how 3 or 4 soldiers managing in one room apartment, so is that the accommodation u are talking about., A recruit is with SSCE is being paid 50k per month., So if u don't know about something just shot ur fucking hole on ur face

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by jaykay68(m): 10:21am On Feb 01
Work done tire you abi
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by sslcrypt: 10:22am On Feb 01
Arobaga:

I have zero pity for any Nigerian soldier

Even with their low salary they’ll still obey the order to shoot any one protesting for their salary increase

Police did it last year

These same army officers were the ones Tinubu ordered to shot ENDSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate

They should all have a taste of their own medicine

You seriously need to shut up. Utter nonsense you spitting from your mouth. A time will come all you bad mouthed keyboard warrior will get a full thirst of your medicine. This man like many others are warriors and will wither the storm regardless of the position he finds himself. Keep berating people sacrificing their lives to keep your useless existence safe.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by princemillla(m): 10:28am On Feb 01
Nazgul:
Jonathan's government wasn't as bad as this, yet thousands hit the streets to protest thus forcing the government to reverse subsidy removal.

Today some people's salaries isn't even enough to transport them to work for 30 working days, yet they prefer to suffer in silence. Even our Police officers who wouldn't hesitate to teargas protests are even worse. Most of them can't even boast of 20k lying idle in their account.

As long as we remain silent, things would continue to get worse, the only language this government understands is violence. ASUU understood this that's why they were able to even get some of their demands met as compared to other federal government parastatls.

I accept everything but the bolded. Those guys are making money. Serious money
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On Feb 01
When the military of a country is angry, the FG better be careful.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:41am On Feb 01

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by eeewise(m): 10:45am On Feb 01
Nazgul:
Jonathan's government wasn't as bad as this, yet thousands hit the streets to protest thus forcing the government to reverse subsidy removal.

Today some people's salaries isn't even enough to transport them to work for 30 working days, yet they prefer to suffer in silence. Even our Police officers who wouldn't hesitate to teargas protests are even worse. Most of them can't even boast of 20k lying idle in their account.

As long as we remain silent, things would continue to get worse, the only language this government understands is violence. ASUU understood this that's why they were able to even get some of their demands met as compared to other federal government parastatls.

Oga which ASUU demand was met?? ??

As we speak no single demand has been met by govt with respect to salary increase

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:46am On Feb 01
FalseProphet1:
I see the military authorities arresting that young soldier, I see him spending ample time in detention, I see him leaving the military.

This I have seen.
a nigerian soldier is collecting 50k per month while our local government chairmen are collecting 2m per month without doing any work dey will just enter office to just sign document and close around 2pm what a shameless con3

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Raylight2(m): 10:48am On Feb 01
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUrGGbtiHs?si=eWZHc-svwW6KG94y

Congratulations!!! You just won a free flight to Abuja followed by a detention for proper investigation because you have not followed the proper channel to make your grievances known.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Angrymode: 10:55am On Feb 01
Let's continue to defend nonsense in this country. Last last, tinubulation go touch everybody 😁
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by abiala2015(m): 10:56am On Feb 01
I just read about a news on nairaland opined
by Peter Obi by a professor complaining about his salary structure of about 400k as at 2010 which has not been increased till date as a professor. it's now the turn of military man. The economic hardship is really hitting of every Nigerian hard at the moment... May God help us and save us in this country.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by theredaddy: 10:57am On Feb 01
Nazgul:

Since you people have decided not to move on from the Jonathan era, lets talk about it

The protest that rocked GEJ administration was championed by notable personality in the opposition, we saw buhari and host of others lead Nigerians into a protest with there full chest

For every Emancipation movement there must be an administrator, Nigerians are presently hanicap & silent cos those that are supposed to lead us into emancipation/protest don't even have the balls and doggedness, if govt bought NLC what about opposition

Is it tew much if we see Peter Obi, Atiku take to the street to protest ... will people follow or not

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by MightySparrow: 10:57am On Feb 01
You have a gun nah. Plenty of bush meat full bush wella.
grin
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:00am On Feb 01
Nazgul:

Different times, different behaviours.

Nothing wrong in ending the subsidy. The present problem is the continuous slide of the Naira
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:01am On Feb 01
Join ESN, their salaries is triple of what you get..
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 11:11am On Feb 01
Sorry Gallant solder.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:12am On Feb 01
FalseProphet1:
I see the military authorities arresting that young soldier, I see him spending ample time in detention, I see him leaving the military.

This I have seen.
you will always see.😂😂
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by TheWinterBird(f): 11:25am On Feb 01
That is really pathetic
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 11:33am On Feb 01
Nazgul:

Yeah violence, only if you can lay down your life for the greater good.

Of this sacrifice great men are idolized, will you obey the call when the time arises?
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:39am On Feb 01
Nazgul:

Jonathan's protest was sponsored by ur present president that's also the head of Agbero association of Nigeria ... and lagos is the HQ of protests.... so it was easy to achieve.... now , he is incharge and the Agberos support him ... the truth is that Agberos are the ones that lead protests ... reason endsars failed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Employees Got Pay Increase After Subsidy Removal – KPMG / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.