Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) (20787 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by MercyAluka: 11:50am On Feb 01
We are hiring for the role of *Customer Service Representative* to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels

*Role Title:* Customer Service Representative

*Renumeration:* N85,000

*Work mode:* Onsite (Monday - Friday)

*Requirements:*
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service or Sales position
- Must be living around Lekki and environs
- Good communication Skills

If you are Interested, please apply using the link: https://forms.gle/pXWiGU4zgpSmpSZVA

Please share
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Thomthom(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01
Nawaoo Soldier dey earn 50k.. for this Economy..
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Myrepublic(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01
Sell your riffle to iron condemned,use do tfare undecided

Now tell me why these guys won't rent their guns to bandits for more money?

Nigeria government is not yet ready to fight crime. I pray these bandits leaves the poor and focus on politicians and their families..
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Feb 01
Nawaoooo.......a soldier risking his life out there is paid 50k ... what a country
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Feb 01
And senators that sleep in national assembly during plenary are collecting 2 million every month as salary with allowance
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by ufine200(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Kings296: 12:23pm On Feb 01
[color=#990000][/color]100 percent
Arobaga:

I have zero pity for any Nigerian soldier

Even with their low salary they’ll still obey the order to shoot any one protesting for their salary increase

Police did it last year

These same army officers were the ones Tinubu ordered to shot ENDSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate

They should all have a taste of their own medicine
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Mode4: 12:39pm On Feb 01
illuminutty:
Wow!

This number is a Tinder sw!ndler. She is using someone's pictures to collect money for transport without showing up.

Amarachi Steph.

Number switched off. I will keep trying. How much did she collect from you?
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Nairalander248: 12:43pm On Feb 01
okomile:

Send him money then

Let's wait till your first son join, I will send him money.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Drone95(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01
May God intervene

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/michaelayohilarious
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by oluwaahmed: 1:15pm On Feb 01
You can see why 700 abians refused to join, it's not worth it.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by themanderon: 1:20pm On Feb 01
When you have devils in power this is the consequence. We have not had any war for 64 years now yet Nigeria is no better than countries at war. How did we get here? The political leaders have mortgaged the future of this country for their wicked and selfish benefits.
I know the army authorities may discipline him as usual cos that's what they do to silent dissent. Onanuga the dog will come and bark as usual that it's not as bad as he is saying but Nigeria living through the pain the Shithole country has become know better.
I ask again WHAT HAS APC DONE TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER THAN THEY MET IT 9YEARS AGO?
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Umuinyioku: 1:20pm On Feb 01
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUrGGbtiHs?si=eWZHc-svwW6KG94y

I pity him because Army will soon arrest him and put him in Guardroom.

Such complaints in social media is strictly forbidden.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Dfather1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01
Arobaga:

Even with their low salary they’ll still obey the order to shoot any one protesting for their salary increase

Police did it last year

These same army officers were the ones Tinubu ordered to shot ENDSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate

I understand your point clearly, however, there are some things that you need to know.

Most times, when I read comments on nairaland, I just laughed because I know most of those comments were written out of ignorance.

The first thing you should know is that civilians are the problem and not the armed forces (army, navy and air force). They are not allowed to vote. It's who we voted to be the C in C that commands them. They are trained to follow order whether good or bad, you can only help them by giving them a good leader that will give them good order.

They kind of leaders we elect determine the kind of armed forces that we get.

If for any reason they refuse order, that means coup will happen and I am very sure that you will be among the first people that will come and condemn and castigate them.

In summary, please whenever you see armed forces carrying out an order(lawful or unlawful) and the commander in chief that you voted doesn't fault or condemn such action, if doesn't go well with you, just blame the leaders you voted and not the armed forces. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by okomile(f): 1:30pm On Feb 01
Nairalander248:

Let's wait till your first son join, I will send him money.

Keyboard warrior
Indomie generation
All they know is to insult people anyhow
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01
Yugoslavia247:
Ironically, the gun is worth more than 300k.

His life was rented by the govt in return of 50k monthly till he dies or retires.

He will spend his life being controlled by others as much as he is a soldier.

Abeg his wife be somewhere going through alot. No wonder Soldier wife cheat easily when the hardship is high. They are sex starved

I don't pray my sister marries a soldier

No gain except they loot which affects them and continues the cycle
the gun is worth 2m
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Kkk777: 1:40pm On Feb 01
When dey are doing gragra on Lagos streets as if they are semi-god and be calling someone that can pay their salary for the next ten years without any filling bloody civilian.

Keep on enjoying you kaki and be doing gragra up and down. Very proud set of people calling human beings that God created bloody civilian.

You guys always show say you get power. So, use some of the power to waka . You guys don't even need transport.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Dskillful(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01
lilfreezy:
They deserve whatever they are being paid. I have no single sympathy for them. They still the same military backing thieving politicians against the people. Young Nigerians went to protest for a better country at lekki tollgate, but they were used to murder them in cold blood, something they would have benefited from. Everybody should getat and enjoy whatever they see. They should let us know when they are ready for real change

You don't have sense at all, what do you know about the military? Nigerian Army and other countries armies are still the same. They stake orders even against their wish, you should be concerned about the leaders from the presidency to minister of defense to Chief of defense staff to service chiefs down to the GOCs, brigades and battalion commanders and other principals staff officers. A soldier can not just resist orders, the problem is from the top not the other ranks.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Dskillful(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01
lilfreezy:
They deserve whatever they are being paid. I have no single sympathy for them. They still the same military backing thieving politicians against the people. Young Nigerians went to protest for a better country at lekki tollgate, but they were used to murder them in cold blood, something they would have benefited from. Everybody should getat and enjoy whatever they see. They should let us know when they are ready for real change

Sometimes before the entitlements of a soldier will get to him, some senior men at the top must have used axe to cut it wotowoto, the soldiers will still not complain because they may be charged or locked up for disobedience to particular order. A lot is going on in the military that needs urgent treatment else one day something dangerous might happen.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Verbtips(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01
After collecting 50k
as salary
you are expecting him to go and waste his life in the frontline in the name of serving his country
when he know that if he dies e family don get abc..z leg
when he is alive e no enjoy
so what the faith that goverment will take care of his family when he is no more.at least a security personel suppose to recieve at least
$100,000
gringringrin
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by jonadaft: 1:58pm On Feb 01
Arobaga:

Police did it last year

Frustrated wey rey
Who was Tinubu then to order the army to shoot anyone?
Who dem kill for ya family member?
Make frustration no kee u o
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Nairalander248: 2:00pm On Feb 01
okomile:

Keyboard warrior
Indomie generation
All they know is to insult people anyhow

Do you remember the last time you wore that your pink T shirt with inscription ,

"Objects under this shirt are larger than they appear"?

You are dealing with yahoo, Hotmail, myspace, hi5, dots com user, not Indomie generation...

When your first son is enlisted, let me know.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Havesomesense(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01
tiswell:
your tears are salty and sweet🧁.

This is only the beginning

Dey play
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Teenaira: 2:28pm On Feb 01
FalseProphet1:
I see the military authorities arresting that young soldier, I see him spending ample time in detention, I see him leaving the military.

This I have seen.

Did you also see his salary being increased to at least cover the transport cost ?
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by okomile(f): 3:14pm On Feb 01
Nairalander248:

Do you remember the last time you wore that your pink T shirt with inscription ,

"Objects under this shirt are larger than they appear"?

You are dealing with yahoo, Hotmail, myspace, hi5, dots com user, not Indomie generation...

When your first son is enlisted, let me know.

And also your first son and all your future generations
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Nairalander248: 3:16pm On Feb 01
okomile:

And also your first son and all your future generations

I am waiting
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by MrCliff(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUrGGbtiHs?si=eWZHc-svwW6KG94y

This is why I expect less or nothing from the military / paramilitaries, u can't be paid like slaves and they still expect u to give ur all.
Aside Nig Customs, they rest na wash in terms of salaries and wages.....
At some point, if not is done about this issue, they will all lay down theirs arms, qndd and we go finally enter the real one chance for this country!
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01
Use the one U do collect from road block to complete it.

That's how corruption has been
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Sunday2021: 5:00pm On Feb 01
This is the worst administration in the history of this country.
I told one monkey that soldiers are not more loyal to the government the Way they use to be he started arguing with me.
In fact just take your time go to any barracks in this country and mention the name Tinubu.
Only ethnic bigots are still loyal to this government.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by Sunday2021: 5:10pm On Feb 01
ceejay80s:
Good for u, it was U or Ur brothers that shot innocent souls at Lekki toll gate, enjoy Ur suffering
not every soldier is bad. Some will never shut a fly if they know that that fly is innocent.
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by ufuosman(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01
Too bad
Re: My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) by geoworldedu: 7:36pm On Feb 01
tiswell:
Complaints like this are not necessary from a soja.

U knew fro day 1 what you were getting into.

So rest fa!
From day one he didn't know that tfare to his house will overwhelm his salary like this. The inflation in the last one year is as tall as the highest heavens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Employees Got Pay Increase After Subsidy Removal – KPMG / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.