Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up (15292 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by sgd: 8:17am On Feb 01
We know u are working for the Tinubu and Co but u pretend a lot
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by richiemcgold: 8:20am On Feb 01
phorget:
Mimiko left Ondo better than he met it,Sowore should do his fact checking.

Don't mind him. We residents of Ondo know how well he performed in office. He was actually the first politician to make labour party popular in Nigeria
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by DWJOBScom(m): 8:21am On Feb 01
LegacyB:
Well I think he has a point……
Trust those children of 8 , to pull out their insult tantrums as usual.

While the children of consistent noise and violence keeps instigating one
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by mamajaz(f): 8:23am On Feb 01
Badgers14:
Who told him labour party wants to work with him?

Guy is too full of himself
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by fredoooooo: 8:23am On Feb 01
Stay on your lane
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by drerocker: 8:24am On Feb 01
Logoal
RidorAdeola:

Prominent human rights activist, Omoyele Sowore, has insisted that he cannot work with Peter Obi's Labour Party

Legit.ng reports that Sowore said his political ideology differs totally from that of the Labour Party

The two-time presidential hopeful asserted that Labour Party, PDP, and the ruling APC are in the same group

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1576450-why-i-work-labour-party-sowore-opens-up/
Local government chairmannself u no loose am ok
U don't have followers n level not muchnpeole no u
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by SoNature(m): 8:27am On Feb 01
abhosts:
Sowore helped the worst political party in the history of Africa(APC) get elected into power but is now too holy to associate with LP.

That being said, I still think Peter Obi and his movement should float a new political party with a clear and different ideology that would differentiate them from the rest. He would eventually be frustrated by factions of LP loyal to Jagaban.

No, having mushroom parties cannot win elections in Nigeria because Nigeria doesn't enjoy free and fair elections.

Instead, there should be merger of today's political parties to challenge APC money for money, power for power, and rigging for rigging. Unless we want to keep deceiving ourselves; Tinubu cannot organise a free and fair presidential election.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by SmartyPants(m): 8:31am On Feb 01
Badgers14:
Who told him labour party wants to work with him?

Lol he literally said they reached out to him. So who are you to say otherwise? Rest.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by SmartyPants(m): 8:33am On Feb 01
tuoyoojo:
Small yansh dey shake

What is the political weight of sowore

How many votes did he get during the last elections

Who are the people that met him in LP abi them nor get names abi na for him dream them show ni.

He kept throwing banter and shade against obi but in Obi's usual manner he was ignored.

Now he is running about looking for attention

He has said this before. Doyin Okupe reached out to him. Whether you like it or not, your leaders know the value of a Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by EmmyDJourno: 8:36am On Feb 01
See this werey we no get followers for Street
The streets rejected you during ENDSARS, we reject you forever
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by femicyrus(m): 8:39am On Feb 01
I've stopped supporting sowore ever since he lost the 1st election to be president.

Since 1999, all those who became president started from somewhere in government.
Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan
Buhari
Tinubu
Are all a product of government before been elected but sowore thinks he can win election in a country like Nigeria without being a former president, vice president, governor, senator or military administrator.

Even all those who came 2nd and 3rd in presidential elections are former president, vice president, governor or senator

Former SUG president is not what we are talking about. He needs to contest a senatorial seat first or that of a state governor.

Soludo understands this logic better

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by MDVCONSULTANTS: 8:40am On Feb 01
This one na protest full h head.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by system21: 8:41am On Feb 01
Sowore does not need to work for anybody because he is a presidential candidate himself, let him mobilize his supporters against calamitious APC regime
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by highchief1: 8:42am On Feb 01
SoNature:
Sowore doesn't have to work with LP. He should go and contest for guber election first because his party lacks the national spread to win a presidential election... unless he's not serious about winning elections.
house of reps first
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by luskysylver(m): 8:43am On Feb 01
Does he even have the INTEGRITY to be in labour party
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Nfora: 8:44am On Feb 01
LagosG:
The Nigerian youth love to hate Sowore but cry daily about the dinosaurs in power at state and federal levels.

A f***king circus.

They lack direction of purpose.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by blowjohn(m): 8:46am On Feb 01
DWJOBScom:
Not a problem
The fact he never discredited Obi and that is a plus
It's left for Labour to stay focus and spring the desired change

U sir, are fair and open minded in ur submission and criticism.

Others are just blowing hot and veering off

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by system21: 8:53am On Feb 01
The only way to defeat cancer called APC is to form alliance by all major political blook if not APC will rule this country for eternity. No president/party will make GEJ/PDP 2015 mistake
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by tenpipsperday: 8:59am On Feb 01
Sowere is like Nnamdi Kanu, busy deceiving people, he never want to change anything but is more interested in personal ego

Sowore that can't win Ondo state as a governor

Smmmmmh!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by nesphil(m): 9:01am On Feb 01
This self-centered guy again.

Na only him holy pass everyone.

Rubbish!

RidorAdeola:

Prominent human rights activist, Omoyele Sowore, has insisted that he cannot work with Peter Obi's Labour Party

Legit.ng reports that Sowore said his political ideology differs totally from that of the Labour Party

The two-time presidential hopeful asserted that Labour Party, PDP, and the ruling APC are in the same group

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1576450-why-i-work-labour-party-sowore-opens-up/
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by tuoyoojo(m): 9:04am On Feb 01
SmartyPants:

He has said this before. Doyin Okupe reached out to him. Whether you like it or not, your leaders know the value of a Sowore.

The same doyin that left LP. No wahala. Dey play
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by vickthourh(m): 9:06am On Feb 01
Your choice

Everyone has a choice
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by youngsahito(m): 9:08am On Feb 01
He is actually right to some extent, we never heard the voice of those senators and honourable in the Senate voted in on LP flag bearer. All of them are just hungry for power. Don't trust those LP candidates crying for votes in the last election.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by tenpipsperday: 9:09am On Feb 01
phorget:
Mimiko left Ondo better than he met it,Sowore should do his fact checking.

You dey mind the fool? He is part of the probmes we have but comes in different package.

What level has he won before now?
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Starhearts: 9:11am On Feb 01
SoNature:
Sowore doesn't have to work with LP. He should go and contest for guber election first because his party lacks the national spread to win a presidential election... unless he's not serious about winning elections.

Obi can't smell d gate of Aso rock
If reach d Gate, naa church fellowship him attend at state House 🏠....
Gbajue boy
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by SmartyPants(m): 9:12am On Feb 01
tuoyoojo:

The same doyin that left LP. No wahala. Dey play

Such a lame attempt to shift the goalposts.

What is the relevance of him leaving LP to the fact that LP reached out to Sowore through him? You wanted to know who reached out to him and i've told you it was Doyin Okupe, who was campaign dg at the time.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Nfora: 9:16am On Feb 01
SoNature:

Very myopic reasoning!

Sowore is a nationalist, not regionalist .

What Nigeria needs now is a radical , revolutionary leader , with zero tolerance for corruption.

What governorship experience do successful coup plotters or revolutionary leaders like Mandela, Chairman Mao, Yu , rawlings, etc, have?

Who experienced leaders epp ?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by frankson1(m): 9:16am On Feb 01
No one comment has denied the fact that the LP is an old political party and so in the same class or group as the APC and the PDP which is the fact.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by casualobserver: 9:18am On Feb 01
Read the comments here and you will understand why no one will work with LP. If you don’t do what they want or agree with them, they hit you with abuse and insults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Ironbull: 9:18am On Feb 01
Sowore don't even try it orelse you go chop wotowoto wey u neva chop before.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by SoNature(m): 9:20am On Feb 01
Nfora:

Very myopic reasoning!

Sowore is a nationalist, not regionalist .

What Nigeria needs now is a radical , revolutionary leader , with zero tolerance for corruption.

What governorship experience do successful coup plotters or revolutionary leaders like Mandela, Chairman Mao, Yu , rawlings, etc, have?

Who experienced leaders epp ?

Na your type dey deceive that guy.

Every clime has its political uniqueness.

Alert me when Sowore wins the presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.