Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up (15280 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by system21: 9:28am On Feb 01
casualobserver:
Read the comments here and you will understand why no one will work with LP. If you don’t do what they want or agree with them, they hit you with abuse and insults.
Ho and check the meaning of nobody first before you continue
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by casualobserver: 9:30am On Feb 01
system21:

Ho and check the meaning of nobody first before you continue

I am sure your post made sense to you when you typed it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Pixaro: 9:31am On Feb 01
I know Peter Obi isn't perfect, he's just the best we have now. #bittertruth....
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by longayink: 9:48am On Feb 01
RidorAdeola:

Prominent human rights activist, Omoyele Sowore, has insisted that he cannot work with Peter Obi's Labour Party

Legit.ng reports that Sowore said his political ideology differs totally from that of the Labour Party

The two-time presidential hopeful asserted that Labour Party, PDP, and the ruling APC are in the same group

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1576450-why-i-work-labour-party-sowore-opens-up/

Labour Party Cheated Out
-++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sowore also admits that the Labour party was cheated out during the presidential election.

Mahmoud Yakubu, that money you made from APC shall purge you.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by shonepa(m): 9:57am On Feb 01
Sowore helped the worst political party, how? 70% of Nigerians helped Apc take power from pdp. As if u no dey this country. Make we dey talk truth abeg.

Peter Obi should start new movement, afrter 3 different political parties with different ideology.

Is ok.....but i think we can do better than these recycling of candidates.

abhosts:
Sowore helped the worst political party in the history of Africa(APC) get elected into power but is now too holy to associate with LP.

That being said, I still think Peter Obi and his movement should float a new political party with a clear and different ideology that would differentiate them from the rest. He would eventually be frustrated by factions of LP loyal to Jagaban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by shonepa(m): 10:04am On Feb 01
Best we have now? Out of the whole Nigeria?

Something is wrong somewhere.

Same Peter Obi that could not contest against Atiku in their primaries. The same party he used to rule Anambra. Promised APGA he wont leave the party, he went back to pdp....now in LP.

God know his next destination.

As crazy Wike is, em still dey PDP, never left the party

Pixaro:
I know Peter Obi isn't perfect, he's just the best we have now.
#bittertruth....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Christistruth00: 10:15am On Feb 01
They will insult Sowore

today Tomorrow and the day after

Nobody should be surprised when Peter Obi dumps Labour Party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Juanmike(m): 10:36am On Feb 01
Sowore should fess contest and will ward counselor and I will take him seriously.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by mylesJ: 11:31am On Feb 01
OBi it's a movement
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Basic123: 11:49am On Feb 01
The fact that reasonable people know that sowore is everything they claim OBI is in term of integrity is a pointer to the fact that OBIDIENT movement is a complete Igbo-christian movement for actualization of an Igbo and a Christian president.

How will "reasonable youth"...not "youth wing of various churches in the country" + "onaeze Ndigbo" youth wing abandon SOWORE and claim 62 yro former governor of Anambra who prostituted from APGA to PDP to LP dined and wined with the establishment is their breath of fresh air and Candidate of the youth .? 😆

The thing is still not adding up!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by SirLakes: 12:44pm On Feb 01
Person wey no fit win councillor grin
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01
Coming from an idiot who got 15k votes. A disgrace and a nuisance 🤣
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Drone95(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01
Chill... meanwhile Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/michaelayohilarious
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by staneless(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01
Who want work with this lunatic of a guy b4?
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Tzar(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02
He needs to stop clowning. He needs a major partnership to succeed.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by walefresh3(m): 2:16am On Feb 03
samuelson06:
Who cares if you choose to work with the Labor Party or not? How many people voted for you in the last election?

Look at someone without any electoral value talking as though he's a big deal or can tangibly help the party. I don't even know who in LP went to him.

Most likely, he made up this story.
oga listen good .. Peter obi no fit be president....

I am not God.. Just stating the obvious truth .. una too dey deceive una self from that akpu kingdom...

After 8 years of tinubu... The power is going back to North...

The north will never support any southern person when they knew it remain just 4 years for them to return to power..

Dey there dey play

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Optional09: 2:26am On Feb 03
Show don’t ever work with Obi he has no reputation
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Optional09: 2:27am On Feb 03
walefresh3:

I am not God.. Just stating the obvious truth .. una too dey deceive una self from that akpu kingdom...

The north will never support any southern person when they knew it remain just 4 years for them to return to power..

Dey there dey play

Leave them to keep fumbling around, person wey his yansh dey leak poop. he can’t stay in Nigeria for 6 weeks. If you want to find out ask people who works at lagos airport

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by samuelson06(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03
walefresh3:

Dey there dey play

Don't cry for PO. Cry for yourself and your people dying of hunger on a daily basis because of tribal politics that you guys will never repent from.

If Tinubu like, let him rule for donkey years, I care less about that. PO is made already. The so-called North can't help you. Let's keep with the tribal politics until Nigeria is no more.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by walefresh3(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03
samuelson06:

Don't cry for PO. Cry for yourself and your people dying of hunger on a daily basis because of tribal politics that you guys will never repent from.

If Tinubu like, let him rule for donkey years, I care less about that. PO is made already. The so-called North can't help you. Let's keep with the tribal politics until Nigeria is no more.
pain soul... Oga hunger deyfor Igbo land pass west ... Even yorubas are far blessed and richer than u guys that make mouth everyday on social media with 2 by 2 shop....

Hungry people... U dey talk to person wey marry una daughter...wey Sabi una wella... Dey fool your GUILIBLE self...

Each time am in the East dey see me as small god.... u gat it... Your are far hungry... Mumu boy...

Even tinubu alone is richer than all the whole richest igboman on planet... Weytin u want talk again ?
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by samuelson06(m): 12:19am On Feb 04
walefresh3:
pain soul... Oga hunger deyfor Igbo land pass west ... Even yorubas are far blessed and richer than u guys that make mouth everyday on social media with 2 by 2 shop....

Hungry people... U dey talk to person wey marry una daughter...wey Sabi una wella... Dey fool your GUILIBLE self...

Each time am in the East dey see me as small god.... u gat it... Your are far hungry... Mumu boy...

Even tinubu alone is richer than all the whole richest igboman on planet... Weytin u want talk again ?

How many Igbo people have you seen committing suicide because of hunger compare to the numbers we see on 3rd Mainland bridge since your god became the president?

You guys thought the SW will be Eldorado when he comes in but everything is worst now. At least Igbos are stronger and can withstand the storm but can you say the same about your people?

Abeg when is the next palliative coming to SW? grin
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by ariesbull: 2:35am On Feb 04
walefresh3:

Yoruba land here in Lagos wey dey are always begging up and down
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by adekolaelect(m): 7:11am On Feb 04
Badgers14:
Who told him labour party wants to work with him?
what did you know!!!!!
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by walefresh3(m): 1:03am On Feb 05
samuelson06:

How many Igbo people have you seen committing suicide because of hunger compare to the numbers we see on 3rd Mainland bridge since your god became the president?

You guys thought the SW will be Eldorado when he comes in but everything is worst now. At least Igbos are stronger and can withstand the storm but can you say the same about your people?

Abeg when is the next palliative coming to SW? grin
u can only decieve those that have not been to the East....

Poorest southern talking...

Hungry people wey dey form billionaires for West...

88% 9f your people are dieing of hunger in the east waiting for next okenechukeu bus to tske them to blessed LAGOS...

Anufia
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by Brenbentondiaz: 6:13am On Feb 05
One of the funny brainless acts of those obidense folks was screaming "we want someone new. Someone that is not from the old political stock. Someone young", and then overlooking Sowore to vote a sixty something year old obi who was part of Abacha's govt. The stupidity of their self deceit can't stop being hilarious to me.
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by samuelson06(m): 7:15am On Feb 05
walefresh3:
u can only decieve those that have not been to the East....

Poorest southern talking...

Hungry people wey dey form billionaires for West...

88% 9f your people are dieing of hunger in the east waiting for next okenechukeu bus to tske them to blessed LAGOS...

Anufia

Blessed Lagos that people are jumping into the ocean because of hardship.

Blessed my foot! grin

Can you show me one video of anybody committing suicide in the East?
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by walefresh3(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06
samuelson06:

Blessed Lagos that people are jumping into the ocean because of hardship.

Blessed my foot! grin

Can you show me one video of anybody committing suicide in the East?
go back home
Re: Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up by samuelson06(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06
walefresh3:
go back home

When is the next batch of palliative coming? grin

For your information, I don't stay in any filthy highly populated place. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness / Peter Obi's Achievements (pics) / Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.