Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 (7484 Views)

O / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mpetempe(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2011
My younger brothers phone rang when he is not around and it happens that am there,

I saw Calling from Uju and i picked it,
I have the same voice with him, one can hardly indentify the different,

She said 'Honey am afraid of that abortion oh! I told U to use condom U said U can control your self'

God I feel like killing that girl. This was  the same girl that woo me and I rejected her,

I dont know what she saw in our family.

Now there are planning to abort the issue secretly. What do i do? Stop it or promote it.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
This your English na die.

@ Topic
You should try as much as possible to stop it. Abortion is evil.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by tellwisdom: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by jakesund(m): 1:33am On Jul 03, 2011
afam4eva:

undecided undecided undecided the poor boy needs help and you're checking his grammar?! undecided undecided you must be very wise.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Cuddlemii: 1:54am On Jul 03, 2011
Lolz at your username Mpetempe, do u live in the river-line area of Nigeria?
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by 9dynasty(m): 2:00am On Jul 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Lolz at your username Mpetempe, do u live in the river-line area of Nigeria?
you go soon say make e post im address for nairaland-weytin concern ^^^ concern the topic
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Cuddlemii: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2011
9dynasty:

you go soon say make e post im address for nairaland-weytin concern ^^^ concern the topic

Lolz my head is aching cos these are repeated topics. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mpetempe(m): 2:16am On Jul 03, 2011
afam4eva:

If u can start home lesson for me, very good I will be paying U very well.
@ Topic
You should try as much as possible to stop it. Abortion is evil.
@17 will U like to have a baby?
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by 9dynasty(m): 2:39am On Jul 03, 2011
Mpetempe:

@17 will U like to have a baby?
^^^help me ask am. . despite your brother fu*ked up. . i have to say this they should abort the pregnancy
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by omega25red(m): 4:20am On Jul 03, 2011
poster

you deserve to be upset because you should never pick up someone elses phone and pretend to be that person. Now mind your business and let them deal with the grown up decision they decided to create for themselves
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2011
@OP na normal thing na, i got my first babe pregnant when i was just 16+, that was around 2008, when my babe dad heard d news, he had 2 fly his daughter out 2 d UK 4 her 2 give birth there, can u imagine dat it has been 3 yrs since i last saw her talkless of d child. I suppose the fùcking dad found it well 2 allow her continue her education there, but each time i remember that my suppose son is in d UK i feel very proud of myself, hmmm what an achievement.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2011
@OP na normal thing na, i got my first babe pregnant when i was just 16+, that was around 2008, when my babe dad heard d news, he had 2 fly his daughter out 2 d UK 4 her 2 give birth there, can u imagine dat it has been 3 yrs since i last saw her talkless of d child. I suppose the fùcking dad found it well 2 allow her continue her education there, but each time i remember that my suppose son is in d UK i feel very proud of myself, hmmm what an achievement.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Muktar05(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2011
Henry46:

Congratulation! How many do have since then?
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2011
Why will you answer another person's phone in the first instance?
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2011
^^ i wonder ooo!
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by 9dynasty(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2011
Henry46:

what's the achievement there.that you've not seen your supposed son since birth or your impregnated a girl at 16(which i doubt you're that young)
moreover forget say im pick call or not. .weytin suppose concern 17 years old boy and maybe girl 15.with words like belle,abortion and others.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2011
Why did you picked your brother phone in his absence?

Now you heard what you are not suppose to hear

Is your brother asking you for help by the way?

i call your action here POKE NOSING
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
9dynasty:

what's the achievement there.that you've not seen your supposed son since birth or your impregnated a girl at 16(which i doubt you're that young)
moreover forget say im pick call or not. .weytin suppose concern 17 years old boy and maybe girl 15.with words like belle,abortion and others.

"EVOLUTION" is taking place, one day u go hear say an 8yr old don carry belle, this i'm sure of.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
9dynasty:

y r surprse?? "EVOLUTION" is taking place, one day u go hear say an 8yr old don carry belle, this i'm sure of.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by 9dynasty(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
Henry46:

y r surprse?? "EVOLUTION" is taking place, one day u go hear say an 8yr old don carry belle, this i'm sure of.
^^ shocked shocked God abeg oh make i don live my full time on earth finish by that time
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^
Are you scared it will happen to your daughter?
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by satani22: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2011
I would have liked ur bro and the ignorant girl be punished but i feel for the up bringing of the baby. I'll give a bad advise i.e the pregnancy be terminated but ur bro and the babe be castrated for such an unholy act
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by tsharp(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
omega25red:

poster

you deserve to be upset because you should never pick up someone elses phone and pretend to be that person. Now mind your business and let them deal with the grown up decision they decided to create for themselves

Full stop.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by ifyalways(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
@OP,done is done.

Call and sit down ur brother.Tell him everything you know abt him and the girl.
Who is the girl living with,her parents?
Your brother and the girl have to decide on how to break the news to both parents either through you,themselves or another matured person in the family.
The decision to have the baby or go for an adoption shld be for the young couple and parents to make.
With ur /both parents guidance,the girl can have a safe abortion,how old is it the pregnancy now?

Get a condom and teach ur brother how to use it.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by kemisuga(f): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
sad
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by DaDoctor: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^GOOD FOR BED GOOD FOR MARRIAGE^^

The pregnancy should be kept, before delivery the guy should have been an adult(18 year) not an infant, then he carries his cross cheesy

I am not party to abortion at alllllllll, Why?

What if she dies in the process?
What if he reproductive system get tampered and hurt/damaged in that hard process? Then she becomes a stouge to another man should the boy not marry her?

At times people should learn the hard way, IF YOU DONT OBEY THE A B AND C RULES, the D(D AND C) shouldnt come in.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by pepperoni(f): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
What exactly is ur biznez in this? Why are you taking PANADOL for their HEADACHE? Don't DUll.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by DaDoctor: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2011
Who was the purpoted she referring to?

WHAT A SHOW OF DUMBNESS,

If it were to the poster,,,HE NEEDED TO BE HIS BROTHERS KEEPER

And if it were to DA DOCTOR, wise up, it a forum and its open for discussion ,delibrations ,views et al,

HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN EDUCATED NOW?

I sense you are always in the act of ABORTION,,,Learn this,,,

CONTROL IS NECESSARY,,,,,SPEED IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,

I just pray you understand the above coinage sha tongue
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by bizgirl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
omega25red:

poster

pls the guy need to protect his brothers interest, if u read very well he said the girl was trying to woo him b4 she jumped over his brother.

@poster
as for the pregnancy, pls let her keep d baby for God sake. how i wish i had made such mistake then so as to have a grown-up son/daughter by now. let me tell you being pregnant now is not a barrier but what the 2 with their life after having the baby.

at most 2 year backwardness in her academics and give or take she will finish 2 years later than scheduled. and come to think of it when her mates will be running around for marriages she will be proud of having a 8-10yr baby bog/girl,

PLS GO AHEAD AND DELIVER THE BABY IT IS NEVER A CRIME OR DISEASE.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by dayokanu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
Congrats
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by babyoy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
my answer to that question would be for you to discourage the young lady from going ahead with the abortion plan.
Re: My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 by pepperoni(f): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
Da Doctor:

Who was the purpoted she referring to?

WHAT A SHOW OF DUMBNESS,

If it were to the poster,,,HE NEEDED TO BE HIS BROTHERS KEEPER

And if it were to DA DOCTOR, wise up, it a forum and its open for discussion ,delibrations ,views et al,

HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN EDUCATED NOW?

I sense you are always in the act of ABORTION,,,Learn this,,,

CONTROL IS NECESSARY,,,,,SPEED IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,

I just pray you understand the above coinage sha tongue

I hope u weren't referring to me? If you were den u r d dumb one, first tins first go do a double-check on ur english b4 talking to me on here. Now back to d bone of contention, if he supports d Abortion he is a murderer cos he conspired with others to snuff life out of a foetus, and if he supports dem kiping d baby den he is equally stupid. like he said his brother is 17, probably still in secondary school. When i say wats his biznez i dont min to say he should turn his back on his brother or the situation buh rather he should be neutral/indifferent bou watever decision is taken by the family so he doesnt have d blood of d innocent on his hands or ruin his brother's future! So Da Doctor or watever u call urself yeah GO FIGURE! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.