Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. (3465 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 8:59am On Feb 02
Good morning guys, Please the reason why I'm posting this here is to confirm if the TV is the original one or fake.
[b]Scene 1[/b]I went to the first shop here in Lagos island, I was showed hisence smart tv. Of course what I wanted to buy. So the man switch it on, I saw everything, powered by Vidda and we connected my smartphone. But the price was high, so I left to another shop.
[b]Scene 2[/b]The second shop brought out his out hisence, switch it on and it display hisence, I asked him to connect my smartphone phone, the TV was now showing me android TV. I was confused.
I now left and went back to the first store. The owner said it was fake. That the one goes for 90k. And I was willing to pay 150k for it.
Please guys help me confirm it's original I later bought

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by gasparpisciotta: 9:09am On Feb 02
saintbillion:
Good morning guys, Please the reason why I'm posting this here is to confirm if the TV is the original one or fake.
[b]Scene 1[/b]I went to the first shop here in Lagos island, I was showed hisence smart tv. Of course what I wanted to buy. So the man switch it on, I saw everything, powered by Vidda and we connected my smartphone. But the price was high, so I left to another shop.
[b]Scene 2[/b]The second shop brought out his out hisence, switch it on and it display hisence, I asked him to connect my smartphone phone, the TV was now showing me android TV. I was confused.
I now left and went back to the first store. The owner said it was fake. That the one goes for 90k. And I was willing to pay 150k for it.
Please guys help me confirm it's original I later bought

The one with vidda is the original smart TV from hisense

6 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 9:12am On Feb 02
gasparpisciotta:

The one with vidda is the original smart TV from hisense
Wow. Thanks very much bro.
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Silentgroper(m): 9:13am On Feb 02
Lol .. hisense for 32k ... grin grin.

How many inches is it??
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 9:17am On Feb 02
Silentgroper:
Lol .. hisense for 32k ... grin grin.

How many inches is it??
Sorry I mean 32inch. 160k

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 9:23am On Feb 02
Here's the pics

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by RGRNetwork: 10:07am On Feb 02
is that TV not too high for your neck?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Zonefree(m): 10:10am On Feb 02
saintbillion:
Here's the pics
You forgot to snap your car and plots of land? undecided

19 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Nairalander248: 10:21am On Feb 02
saintbillion:

Sorry I mean 32inch. 160k

I wanted to send you 320k to help me buy 10pieces until I saw this. Pls correct the topic grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Chukwudiajibo(m): 10:22am On Feb 02
Please check the Label at the back of the TV, and tell me the power consumptiom of the TV, how many watts? I just want to check something.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Nairalander248: 10:22am On Feb 02
Zonefree:

E dey pain you? grin cheesy
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 10:29am On Feb 02
Nairalander248:

I wanted to send you 320k to help me buy 10pieces until I saw this. Pls correct the topic grin cheesy grin cheesy
Hehehehe. Omo
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 10:30am On Feb 02
RGRNetwork:
Lol. The thing high no be lie. When I get chance I go adjust am

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Zico777(m): 10:31am On Feb 02
RGRNetwork:
My thoughts exactly!
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 10:31am On Feb 02
Zonefree:

I no get issues with my car bro. The car dey okay. I never buy land yet

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 10:32am On Feb 02
Chukwudiajibo:
Please check the Label at the back of the TV, and tell me the power consumptiom of the TV, how many watts? I just want to check something.
Label? The stuff is already pin to the wall
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Nostring: 10:32am On Feb 02
U wan break ur neck and visitor's own? .common take am down small at least halfway of the wall paper
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 10:33am On Feb 02
Nairalander248:

E dey pain you? grin cheesy
Hehehe. The dude funny
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Blacklion3: 10:34am On Feb 02
saintbillion:

I no get issues with my car bro. The car dey okay. I never buy land yet
You need to learn to ignore some post on nairaland.
No matter how little something is, it's an achievement. Maybe him papa no see money buy ordinary bucket sef grin you dey explain give am

7 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 10:41am On Feb 02
Blacklion3:

You need to learn to ignore some post on nairaland.
You no matter how little something is, it's an achievement. Maybe him papa no see money buy ordinary bucket sef grin you dey explain give am
Lol. I no even understand what the guy was saying. Now I know he's salvaged.
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by emperor4love(m): 10:48am On Feb 02
32 inch don cost reach 160k

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Pauliaette(m): 10:49am On Feb 02
Hisense is now at the high side ooo, the TV I bought #75k then

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Dilijingsly(m): 10:53am On Feb 02
Zonefree:

gbam. Show off. Even if we tell him say na fake. He won't return it
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 11:00am On Feb 02
emperor4love:
32 inch don cost reach 160k
My bro. Na weti I buy am be that oo
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 11:03am On Feb 02
Dilijingsly:
Lol. Unfortunately for u, I only posted this cause I never had a perfect knowledge on it. I called more than 3 of my friends non seems to have known to. The TV set should be among one of the least valuables I acquired this year. If not of the incident I encountered
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 11:04am On Feb 02
Pauliaette:
Hisense is now at the high side ooo, the TV I bought #75k then
How is ur own like? Cause I'm still confused if na fake I buy
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Pauliaette(m): 11:20am On Feb 02
saintbillion:

How is ur own like? Cause I'm still confused if na fake I buy

My own is still working ooo, I bought it from the LG show room and they gave warranty of 1yr. It's over 3yrs plus and still working, same sharp picture qualities infact nothing changes. I love my TV grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 11:23am On Feb 02
Pauliaette:

My own is still working ooo, I bought it from the LG show room and they gave warranty of 1yr. It's over 3yrs plus and still working, same sharp picture qualities infact nothing changes. I love my TV grin grin grin grin
It Is smart tv? Mine too works well. Vid quality so good.
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Carcholce: 11:33am On Feb 02
Why raise a TV so high?

You be ostrich?

10 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by saintbillion(m): 11:42am On Feb 02
Carcholce:
Why raise a TV so high?

You be ostrich?
Lol my brother. Hehehe I never use am b4 ooo
Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by Nlanalyst: 12:14pm On Feb 02
Dilijingsly:
A 32-inch TV in a single room apartment is what you're calling show off?
Poverty don show you shege.

7 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches. by bobonla: 12:39pm On Feb 02
Nlanalyst:

A 32-inch TV in a single room apartment is what you're calling show off?
Poverty don show you shege.
Lol. I had to check the pics again oooo. E fit even be single room self. A young man trying to survive, simple want to seek for information or knowledge in his appliances. They call it fake life. Might be cause him get fridge. Poverty is really bad

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

....revealed:how Young JSS Girls Are Used As Sex Slaves In Lagos / What's Your Take On This? / Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.