Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Do We Still Divide The Country? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Still Divide The Country? (1524 Views)

The South Tried To Use Media To Divide The North, But We Took Advantage Of It / Time To Divide The Country / Why Did Atiku Fail To Divide The Northern Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 8:47pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:
One day hand go touch you, you know the music

Zikist land grabbing fool

You days are numbered .

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02
lastkingsman:

Then get ready for the inevitable violent implosion. It's a matter of time now because oil revenue can't sustain the federation again
Na today lol, e don tee, wild Wild West, Kano riot, Biafran war lol, we dey continue watering the unity with blood rather than be sensible. You don’t threaten no one. You would be summary put in your place
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

Zikist land grabbing fool

You days are numbered .

Everybody’s days are numbered so no qualms. One day hand y go touch you continue dancing surugede
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 8:49pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

Na today lol, e don tee, wild Wild West, Kano riot, Biafran war lol, we dey continue watering the unity with blood rather than be sensible. You don’t threaten no one. You would be summary out in your place

What is this fool spewing ?

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 8:50pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

Everybody’s days are numbered so no qualms. One day hand y go touch you continue dancing surugede

Come and claim Bonny

Foolish land thief

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

What is this fool spewing ?
What I’m spewing is that your gay ass would be filled with pepper delivered through a red hot iron
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 8:51pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

What I’m spewing is that your gay ass would be filled with pepper delivered through a red hot iron

Idiot is high on mkpiri again
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

Come and claim Bonny

Foolish land thief
I know say na where you dey go be that someone is scared, we would explore all peaceful option but the promise remains either both Bonny and Opobo are independent, or one territory for Ijaw anf the other for Igbo but who have time when the whole of Nigeria is ours. Opobo and Bonny are in Nigeria no issue
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

Idiot is high on mkpiri again
Nkpuru is nothing
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 8:53pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:
I know say na where you dey go be that someone is scared, we would explore all peaceful option but the promise remains either both Bonny and Opobo are independent, or one territory for Ijaw anf the other for Igbo but who have time when the whole of Nigeria is ours. Opobo and Bonny are in Nigeria no issue

This time we will make it 10 million

Bastard land thief

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

This time we will make it 10 million

Bastard land thief
Till then, the owners of Nigeria is everywhere.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 8:54pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

Till then, the owners of Nigeria is everywhere.

This foolishness led to your slaughter

Continue

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

This foolishness led to your slaughter

Continue
By losing we won, have you forgotten me lol
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 8:56pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

By losing we won, have you forgotten me lol

Copium on maximus from a fourth class relegated citizen.

Pathetic!
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

Copium on maximus from a fourth class relegated citizen.

Pathetic!
Uhur uhur, we don’t care so far our system ensures and you calls it the Federal Republic of Nigeria. 36 states and capital lol. We no measure cock lol we run this place lol
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 9:03pm On Feb 02
chrisxxx:

I blame your father who didn't heed to doctor's advice to have you terminated when a team of medical experts from UK diagnosed your fetus of Congenital Bipolar Mental Disorder in your formation in the womb.
The world would have been saved of the obloquy you ubiquitously serve people.

Coming from a baby factory purchased product

Shift

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 9:04pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:
Uhur uhur, we don’t care so far our system ensures and you calls it the Federal Republic of Nigeria. 36 states and capital lol. We no measure cock lol we run this place lol

Gidgiddy , you see the idiots amongst you that push you into that Biafra rubbish ?

Here is one prime Zikist fool.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

Gidgiddy , you see the idiots amongst you that push you into that Biafra rubbish ?

Here is one prime Zikist fool.

Zikist was never the one that pushed us to Biafra and the Biafra war was very important as it bought us relative peace. Before the January 15 boys struck there were killings in one of the earlier Kano riots. We shall always fight as Biafarns but we own the Federal Republic today the East exist in Biafra and the federal republic exist win win if you ask me lol
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by chrisxxx(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

Coming from a baby factory purchased product

Shift
The traits of Toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus (CMV), varicella, rubella, and lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus (LCMV) in you require medical attention. It is giving you mental instability.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 9:10pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

Zikist was never the one that pushed us to Biafra and the Biafra war was very important as it bought us relative peace. Before the January 15 boys struck there were killings in one of the earlier Kano riots. We shall always fight as Biafarns but we own the Federal Republic today the East exist in Biafra and the federal republic exist win win if you ask me lol

You own wetin ?

Dey fool yourself

Come and claim Bonny and Opobo .
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 9:10pm On Feb 02
chrisxxx:

The traits of Toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus (CMV), varicella, rubella, and lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus (LCMV) in you require medical attention. It is giving you mental instability.

Trash as usual
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

You own wetin ?

Dey fool yourself

Come and claim Bonny and Opobo .
Wetin concern you concern Bonny and Opobo. We have a bigger elephant abeg.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by APCHaram: 9:18pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

Wetin concern you concern Bonny and Opobo. We have a bigger elephant abeg.

Fool, you created a useless topic wherein you were claiming bonny and Opobo as part of Biafra and Ibo land.

I am telling you to leave Nairaland and come down to either Bonny or Opobo and plant your claim of the land.

Zikist land grabbing idiot

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02
APCHaram:

Fool, you created a useless topic wherein you were claiming bonny and Opobo as part of Biafra and Ibo land.

I am telling you to leave Nairaland and come down to either Bonny or Opobo and plant your claim of the land.

Zikist land grabbing idiot
First Bonny and Opobo is Igboland, the two towns speak Igbo. I don’t Remember advocating for Biafra so don’t quite me out of context
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02
nlreserve:
You know, some people are just ok with the situation of Nigeria because they're corrupt.

You know what? A corrupt system only favours corrupt people. That's why only those happy with the system are those who are corrupt.

When a system becomes clean and good, only those who are genuine make it and corrupt won't be able to make it because the system won't allow that.
Exactly the situation we found ourself in Nigeria. How càn people be daft in building their country and still be preaching unity?
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by truthhurtsnaira: 9:26pm On Feb 02
ednut1:
Yugoslavia had a good team in the past . Today they have been divided in 6 countries who all have strong football teams. South Sudan self don get football team. So what is your point

Football is not a valid reason not to breakup a country ( for those who believe in breaking it up)

tell those Negroes…

that’s how they gather to watch Chelsea who no be their papa team….

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by lastkingsman: 9:52pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

Na today lol, e don tee, wild Wild West, Kano riot, Biafran war lol, we dey continue watering the unity with blood rather than be sensible. You don’t threaten no one. You would be summary put in your place

Nobody is threatening nobody. It's financial mismgt by the political class that will bury the country.

If they remove subsidy today and allow people to buy fuel at real cost (1200N/L); that means you need N60000+ to fill Toyota Corolla tank. If this example doesn't tell you anything, then you are daft and I can't help you
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by SuperOnyi: 10:46pm On Feb 02
shocked

We all know that "1 Nigeria" is an artificial union created by Europeans,I don't really understand why you all think dividing this country wouldn't be the best option for us and our children.

Funny enough, people supporting this theory have never stepped out of their comfort zone; I have had the privilege of interacting with Nigerians from different ethnicities and have made a lot of friends. Supporting the separation of this country doesn't mean I hate them, it means I want the best for all of us.

Only a fool or ignorant person would think the division of this country would stop friends from being friends or stop intermarriages or even migration. The father of my sister's daughter is from the so-called "North Central" or "Middle Belt".

This is our opportunity to develop at our own pace while supporting each other as people who once shared a common destiny that was simply unworkable because we did it the wrong way.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by StarRida: 10:58pm On Feb 02
AlexBells:

You like this talking if I give you 100 million to share to your community, won’t you set aside about 50 million for yourself and family and share only 50 million to your community. If we actually decide to cleans the system, how many peope do you think will remain in this country
make una hear talk oo corruption have eaten deep in most Nigerian....naw ooo

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02
lastkingsman:

Nobody is threatening nobody. It's financial mismgt by the political class that will bury the country.

If they remove subsidy today and allow people to buy fuel at real cost (1200N/L); that means you need N60000+ to fill Toyota Corolla tank. If this example doesn't tell you anything, then you are daft and I can't help you
If you are not married go for family planning when you do, work a bit harder and buy a bicycle along with your car, all these shouldn’t be a big deal when we are ready to face it
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by lastkingsman: 12:40am On Feb 03
AlexBells:

If you are not married go for family planning when you do, work a bit harder and buy a bicycle along with your car, all these shouldn’t be a big deal when we are ready to face it

Kwakwakwa. God forbid BAT thinggrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Redemption Camp? / Governor Akpabio Destroys Itam Peace Column A Major Landmark At Uyo / Ladoja’s Brother Loses Two Wives In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.