Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Do We Still Divide The Country? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Still Divide The Country? (1525 Views)

The South Tried To Use Media To Divide The North, But We Took Advantage Of It / Time To Divide The Country / Why Did Atiku Fail To Divide The Northern Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by compoundC: 3:27am On Feb 03
Don't divide
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by shotuns: 3:56am On Feb 03
Which Republic?, you should pray Nigeria dontt happen to you. You think Nigeria will keep existing till the end of 2024? Must be a pipe dream. Have you read the latest declaration of war by the fulani association. These are the people who are never originally Nigerians, your grudges is against Oduduwa. Will any indigenous group insist on self determination if Nigeria is fair to all its genuine citizen?
Right now we are all in this mess together. Tinubu is gone hiding in France,what does that tell you. Nigeria is bound to break apart soon or later and the process is in progress.

quote author=AlexBells post=128258239]
Omoluabi go and sit down. Is Oduduwa Republic that’s on life support. Before Tinubu finish we will remove its oxygen mask and you won’t have no other option than to be loyal to the Republic.[/quote]
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Asswipemod: 4:09am On Feb 03
chrisxxx:
I am presently watching the game Nigeria vs Angola. Fans around me here front and back from all indications are predominantly people from South East. They are hailing every player Ademola inclusive. Some are asking the coach to introduce Yusuf in place of iwobi. Yosuf looks like Hausa name. Oh! They are hailing Musa. They said Musa has joined the coaching crew. They even are saying Musa is instrumental to the success of the coaching crew.
Do we still want the country divided?

Yes. Our collective futures and that of our offspring cannot be predicated on soccer.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by chrisxxx(m): 4:27am On Feb 03
Asswipemod:

Yes. Our collective futures and that of our offspring cannot be predicated on soccer.
Bros it was only a moment of pause and ponder. As the game was going on everyone seemed to forget dollar rate and our differences .
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by bdon123(m): 5:20am On Feb 03
Yes
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 6:40am On Feb 03
shotuns:
Which Republic?, you should pray Nigeria dontt happen to you. You think Nigeria will keep existing till the end of 2024? Must be a pipe dream. Have you read the latest declaration of war by the fulani association. These are the people who are never originally Nigerians, your grudges is against Oduduwa. Will any indigenous group insist on self determination if Nigeria is fair to all its genuine citizen?
Right now we are all in this mess together. Tinubu is gone hiding in France,what does that tell you. Nigeria is bound to break apart soon or later and the process is in progress.

quote author=AlexBells post=128258239]
Omoluabi go and sit down. Is Oduduwa Republic that’s on life support. Before Tinubu finish we will remove its oxygen mask and you won’t have no other option than to be loyal to the Republic.
Cawardise, Fulani have been declaring war before Lugard was born, whether Nigeria divide or exist, they will continue trying their hands, they are minority in Nigeria put them in their place if they don't stop their expansionist agenda not run from them, take Yorubas for instance, you are over 40 million in Nigeria alone, they are not up to 15 million stop the cawardise and smell the coffee
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by nlreserve: 7:43am On Feb 03
AlexBells:
If you are corrupt what makes you think over 50% ain’t do you know taht mathematical probability of finding few people who are not corrupt in a corrupt majority scene? And This scene is a democracy
what's this one even saying? Incoherent! Because you are corrupt does not mean everyone is corrupt. When a good head is in charge of Nigeria, corruption would drop drastically. But since it's very difficult for a good head to be in charge, dividing the country is inevitable because a time would come when the hardship would push the people against the government.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by gidgiddy: 7:47am On Feb 03
APCHaram:

Gidgiddy , you see the idiots amongst you that push you into that Biafra rubbish ?

Here is one prime Zikist fool.

Stop being a unity beggar, Lord Lugard cannot come from Europe to give you your country

Your country can only come from those who want to be with you. If I don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with me
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 7:59am On Feb 03
nlreserve:
what's this one even saying? Incoherent! Because you are corrupt does not mean everyone is corrupt. When a good head is in charge of Nigeria, corruption would drop drastically. But since it's very difficult for a good head to be in charge, dividing the country is inevitable because a time would come when the hardship would push the people against the government.
I think you don’t know the meaning of democracy, how can the good one emerge when majority is corrupt?
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by nlreserve: 11:05am On Feb 03
AlexBells:
I think you don’t know the meaning of democracy, how can the good one emerge when majority is corrupt?
it is possible because, most of the corrupt people don't vote. At the end, if the good people vote majorly for the good head, the corrupt people due to the corrupt system upturn the votes to favour a corrupt head. That was exactly what happened last year
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Feb 03
nlreserve:
it is possible because, most of the corrupt people don't vote. At the end, if the good people vote majorly for the good head, the corrupt people due to the corrupt system upturn the votes to favour a corrupt head. That was exactly what happened last year
I have told you that majority is currently corrupt or have the tendency to be so, how many young men you know are doing legitimate job today, about 51% of Nigerian youth are either into yahoo or have the tendency to do so, where then do you get the uncompromising people to vote for the right leaders. 5000 on election day and you know the winner
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by nlreserve: 11:29am On Feb 03
AlexBells:
I have told you that majority is currently corrupt or have the tendency to be so, how many young men you know are doing legitimate job today, about 51% of Nigerian youth are either into yahoo or have the tendency to do so, where then do you get the uncompromising people to vote for the right leaders. 5000 on election day and you know the winner
Lol! Let me burst your bubble and I won't reply u again. Most yahoo boys do not support the system. The system only forced them into what they're into. Some are not happy with what they're doing. And so, the yahoo boys you think are corrupt also voted the good head in the last election.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 11:35am On Feb 03
nlreserve:
Lol! Let me burst your bubble and I won't reply u again. Most yahoo boys do not support the system. The system only forced them into what they're into. Some are not happy with what they're doing. And so, the yahoo boys you think are corrupt also voted the good head in the last election.
Who is talking about supporting the system or the nature of the majority. Most are self righteous fools lacking opportunities
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by shotuns: 11:43am On Feb 03
It is cowardice and not cawardise. I'm not going down this line for whatever reason,
1. It is well know from history that fulani has never been part of Nigeria since inception they are invaders. What happened to the Hausa tribe is a case study, If Yorubas are cowards why havent they been conquered ever since their usman dafodio declared war or you didnt know this war isn't Yoruba alone but the whole of Nigeria.
2. Don't take silence or gentleness for been coward, it's a matter of time before the table turns.
3. And Yoruba population is more than 80million worldwide for education sake.

AlexBells:

Cawardise, Fulani have been declaring war before Lugard was born, whether Nigeria divide or exist, they will continue trying their hands, they are minority in Nigeria put them in their place if they don't stop their expansionist agenda not run from them, take Yorubas for instance, you are over 40 million in Nigeria alone, they are not up to 15 million stop the cawardise and smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by AlexBells(m): 11:57am On Feb 03
shotuns:
It is cowardice and not cawardise. I'm not going down this line for whatever reason,
1. It is well know from history that fulani has never been part of Nigeria since inception they are invaders. What happened to the Hausa tribe is a case study, If Yorubas are cowards why havent they been conquered ever since their usman dafodio declared war or you didnt know this war isn't Yoruba alone but the whole of Nigeria.
2. Don't take silence or gentleness for been coward, it's a matter of time before the table turns.
3. And Yoruba population is more than 80million worldwide for education sake.

thanks for the spelling correction, it doesn't matter if they are migrant afterall English are migrants in their region,they migrated from Germany, that doesn't matter now. Fulanis are Nigerians if you are not caward, first collect back your ancestral Ilorin
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by haffaze777(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03
We're not dividing anything,south Easterner are just using biafra to blackmail rest of us.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 12:42pm On Feb 03
Regional govt
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by haffaze777(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03
Iceberg3:

Unity beggar

I remembered when your entire region were begging everyone for unity because of Pandora mangrin

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:24pm On Feb 03
SNC NOW!
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by haffaze777(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03
Iceberg3:

My region is what sustains you big4nothing JOHNBULL of a kwantiri n I got no business with the obi so quit using him as a deflection to conceal your frustrations,thanks

Your region is nothing if all she could produce is frustrated soul like yougrin

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:26pm On Feb 03
Total restructure
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:27pm On Feb 03
SNC
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:28pm On Feb 03
Every bomboclat should answer his papa name,period.

Dey ya lane!!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by haffaze777(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03
Iceberg3:

Using Obi as cover up will not last o....the breeze is blowing and all black yanshes don dey show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But you were here last year begging for unity because of Pandora mangrin
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:32pm On Feb 03
They should have a round table talk
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by haffaze777(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03
Iceberg3:

Look for something else to cover ya nakddness,e fi obi sile 😁

Stop accusing others of what you are also guilty ofgrin you can't be everywhere some months back begging everyone for unity and turn around now to be accusing me of begging for unitycheesy
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:34pm On Feb 03
The govt got a lot to do
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:37pm On Feb 03
It's serious here
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by haffaze777(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03
Iceberg3:

Thruout last year,I was at the Atlantic and had nothing to do with that poju poju you call election in that niggaArea of a kwantiri 😁😁😁

See lyinggrin you wey be sey nah nairaland u dey dey beg every monsuru,bello and Ayo to vote for your Pandora mangrin
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by orisa37: 4:38pm On Feb 03
NO ONE IS DIVIDING NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS A 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. RESTORE HER FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO FULL UFN OR UFA.
THE 1999 CONSTITUTION DECREE24 IS ILLEGALLY ROBBING THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES OF THESE LEGITIMATE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by haffaze777(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03
Iceberg3:

Say whatever you like to hide ya kinikon,face reality here,it ain't by force,we nor gree follow ugly mama again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can't beg me for unity last year and accuse me of begging you for unity now,when all I did was consider and accept your crying for unitygrin
Re: Do We Still Divide The Country? by Iceberg3: 4:39pm On Feb 03
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Blaming the President For High Cost Of Food in Nigeria / FG Shuts KFC For Humiliation To The Son Of A Former State Governor / Peter Gregory Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Throwback Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.