Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! (691 Views)

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster / COME IN HERE FOR BIDDING WARS! S7 EDGE STARTS AT 39.9K!(Bid won by Austano2020) / Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by luvlyoracle(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03
Dear Nairaland Community,

I hope this message finds you all well.

I am reaching out to share my experience with Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 regarding a transaction for an iPhone 13 Pro Max CU. The details of our communication can be found in the screenshots attached.

On January 27, 2024, I chatted with Austano2020 for a 13promax. He mentioned that the phone had only one dead pixel on the screen and had not been opened or worked on. To confirm, I inquired further through our chats, and he assured me that the only issue was a single dead pixel.

After making the necessary payment, I received the phone and discovered that the back had been opened, evident from adhesives around the edges of the back glass. Additionally, contrary to the information provided, there were two dead pixels on the screen.

Upon sharing my concerns with Austano2020, I received no response. Despite my efforts to address the issues, the next day, the phone started displaying flashes of a white screen whenever it vibrated.

I kindly request the assistance of the community to communicate with Austano2020 on my behalf, urging him to either refund my money or provide a replacement, as I am dissatisfied with the current condition of the phone.

For transparency, I have attached screenshots and evidence of all our conversations below.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

His account numbers are:
Bank name: Kuda
Account name: Augustine Kalu Ebu
Account number: 2021710476

Account 2:
Bank:GTB
Account name:Augustine Kalu Ebu
Account number: 0222557217

Phone number is 08140017630

CC
Tabbazz
Wese90
Adrianhillz
Noobody
Pradit
Kremie

3 Likes

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by Osiris12: 2:22pm On Feb 03
Na u later chop that 13pm.
500k on top ewaste

Pele this kind thing Dey pain ,but you’re never going to get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by immortalcrown(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03
Nigerians and the mentality of using full confidence to go for used gadgets like phones, as if the dealers are endorsed by the manufacturers of the gadgets.

They even buy the gadgets from online dealers who are also Nigerians.

Then, they later shamelessly complain.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by adrusa: 2:41pm On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
Nigerians and the mentality of using full confidence to go for used gadgets like phones, as if the dealers are endorsed by the manufacturers of the gadgets.

They even buy the gadgets from online dealers who are also Nigerians.

Then, they later shamelessly complain.

There are genuine online dealers. It is just that there are too many crooks among our youths. How can you chop somebody's 500k and give him a faulty phone and you hope to last till xmas without you and your family being kidnapped or killed by bandits? It is not a curse, it is karma.

11 Likes

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by immortalcrown(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03
adrusa:
There are genuine online dealers. It is just that there are too many crooks among our youths. How can you chop somebody's 500k and give him a faulty phone and you hope to last till xmas without you and your family being kidnapped or killed by bandits? It is not a curse, it is karma.

There is always an exception in everything. But no wise person buys used phones from Nigerian online dealers. There is a big gadget market in every state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by datola: 4:59pm On Feb 03
This was not supposed to be pay on delivery na.

Half a million

1 Like

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by Kwet(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03
Austano na sure person.Something must have really gone wrong.He's definitely not a thief.i'd advice you edit the topic stating that you had a dispute or an unpleasant transaction /experience with him.While the reputable names you copied above tend to the issue.Hopefully you both would reach a compromise or find a resolve.

4 Likes

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by luvlyoracle(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03
Kwet:
Austano na sure person.Something must have really gone wrong.He's definitely not a thief.i'd advice you edit the topic stating that you had a dispute or an unpleasant transaction /experience with him.While the reputable names you copied above tend to the issue.Hopefully you both would reach a compromise or find a resolve.

Thanks for ur input boss.
Maybe you could still speak with him to know what happened i could send screenshots of all our conversations and how he has been ignoring me.

This is my last resort and as you can see he has refused to respond to the accusations.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by iykofias(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03
“Let me just do as if I never read this message”
What a silly reply to a disgruntled customer.

You all better wise up and stop engaging/dealing with all these lowlifes gadgets scammers on this platform, every state has a hub where used US or UK used gadgets are sold.

4 Likes

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by StPete: 8:15am On Feb 04
Before you commit huge funds into purchasing items, always personally vet the item physically before you pay. Once you pay, it will be difficult to get back your money. How do you commit over 500k and didn’t check the items physically before handing over the money, the carelessness of the complainant is over the roof.

I have bought many gadgets from nairaland and I usually love to do physical verification before I pay. If it’s not within my State or reach, I will abort mission. I won’t die if I don’t buy the item no matter how ridiculously cheap!

2 Likes

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by Jagznation(m): 8:24am On Feb 04
Go to dispute thread ,this issue will be handled there
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:11am On Feb 04
Jagznation:

Link please if you can
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by Enddy50ty(m): 9:37am On Feb 04
StPete:
Before you commit huge funds into purchasing items, always personally vet the item physically before you pay. Once you pay, it will be difficult to get back your money. How do you commit over 500k and didn’t check the items physically before handing over the money, the carelessness of the complainant is over the roof.

I have bought many gadgets from nairaland and I usually love to do physical verification before I pay. If it’s not within my State or reach, I will abort mission. I won’t die if I don’t buy the item no matter how ridiculously cheap!

Honestly bro.. no be say na me wise pass but, any transaction above ⬆️ #100k I must/ we must meet up physically to avoid sad and disheartening stories like this.
Unless the person is a trusted supplier on here that more than 3 people can vouch for, if not forget the transaction.
Do your due diligence before committing such amount of money, people are not who they say they are.
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by aieromon(m): 11:43am On Feb 04
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by Livegamesonly(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04
This will teach you a huge lesson. 90% of sellers on nairaland are idiots and scammers..once they get the money otilor..I can never buy anything online..I will create time and visit the store., a recognised store not all these nairaland thieves parading themselves as sellers...be careful next time. I hope this issue is resolved amicably...

2 Likes

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by Jagznation(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by iykofias(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04
Jagznation:
dispute thread that things are deliberated with sentiments, everyone of the moderator has a cartel
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by Tekii(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05
My experience with Austano ... cheesy grin

Let's just say NEVER AGAIN.

I was so damn frustrated, that it caused fractures in my relationships with some very prominent sellers on this platform.

Lol when you are showing frustration.
Austano will say smt like.
"Na you no fit handle your customer nah"
Like WTF.

If not for the intervention of wese90 and TDH it would have been a much bigger case.

Austano should not be blindly trusted.if you have to buy from him, do your due diligence and reach out to the likes of Jimmy or TDH that can confirm the validity of his promises before you pay oo...it'll only cost extra 5k at most.

Fact of the matter is, if you don enter am with Austano. You don enter am be that....
If you go police make case, hin fit payback 50k at a time.

So better to go there go fight yourself.cos in as much as I want to believe the community can strong arm this man, It just didn't happen for me.

So I say good luck to you boss, I hope your see the end of this soon.

2 Likes

Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05
Tekii:
My experience with Austano ... cheesy grin

Let's just say NEVER AGAIN.

I was so damn frustrated, that it caused fractures in my relationships with some very prominent sellers on this platform.

Lol when you are showing frustration.
Austano will say smt like.
"Na you no fit handle your customer nah"
Like WTF.

If not for the intervention of wese90 and TDH it would have been a much bigger case.

Austano should not be blindly trusted.if you have to buy from him, do your due diligence and reach out to the likes of Jimmy or TDH that can confirm the validity of his promises before you pay oo...it'll only cost extra 5k at most.

Fact of the matter is, if you don enter am with Austano. You don enter am be that....
If you go police make case, hin fit payback 50k at a time.

So better to go there go fight yourself.cos in as much as I want to believe the community can strong arm this man, It just didn't happen for me.

So I say good luck to you boss, I hope your see the end of this soon.

You need to see the way he gave me assurance.

I hope others be cautious before dealing withhim
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by luvlyoracle(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14
I still await Austano2020 feedback here.
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by luvlyoracle(m): 6:53am On Mar 22
Still hasn’t reached out nor settled
Re: Augustine Kalu Ebu aka Austano2020 Is a THIEF!! by luvlyoracle(m): 11:03am On Apr 08
Just to put it out here that this issue till today hasn't been resolved no contact from Austano2020 till now.

(1) (Reply)

Acer Laptop,160gb+bluetooth+webcam+bag=105k / Need Prices Of Desktop / Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.