Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Am In Trouble O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble O (3826 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble O by Angrigowt: 4:27am On Feb 04
Just dnt kill yourself. Watch your weight.if ita dropping drastically..then you are gone. Daft student.i can imagine the stinky smell frm the pekus u smashed

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble O by Tallesty1(m): 5:58am On Feb 04
Namaster:
NEVER in your life fuuuck a Nigerian girl RAW.

It doesn't matter if she's Jesus' cousin or Mohammed's niece, ALWAYS use a condom!

She got whatever disease she has from a Nigerian man.
Re: I Am In Trouble O by Namaster: 6:01am On Feb 04
Tallesty1:
She got whatever disease she has from a Nigerian man.

The Nigerian man got it from a vacuum, right?

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble O by Snowx: 7:57am On Feb 04
He said it's dominant in his forehead..really funny
Re: I Am In Trouble O by Kingluqman(m): 8:14am On Feb 04
advanceDNA:

U are wicked grin grin
Very wicked ooo... E wan add High Blood Pressure join the guy body grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble O by balaclava: 8:50am On Feb 04
1. It's an STD/STI.
2. Most have similar signs and symptoms.
3. You can't know which is which without a clinical/laboratory test.
4. Somewhere in the thread you said you don't have money for a test now, if that's the case you shouldn't be having sex, especially unprotected sex.
5. Your 1st, 2nd and 3rd priority should be making money.
6. Inform your ex ASAP, she may not know she is already a bag of worms, some STD /STI may not show sign and symptoms in opposite genders.
7.In the end, you'll be fine, regardless of how it goes down.
8. Sorry, you may not also be fine regardless of how it goes down.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble O by nwadikeokey11: 9:27am On Feb 04
DaddyRochie1642:

He is telling you the truth, go and research, HIV symptoms include rashes at the back, and those other symptoms you mentioned, I have a feeling you deliberately left out small swellings around your neck area or armpit.
He should have known that an ex who suddenly showed up in his house and offered him a free unprotected sex was up for something terribly bad and wicked. That swine of an ex must have been aware of her status and decided to go on a revenge mission to all her old and current lovers, as she wasn't sure which of them must have given it to her. So she want to take her own pounds of fresh from all her Bleep mates, present and past. The dude is in for a serious long thing. In this world of several deadly STDs and a reasonable human being is still having unprotected sex. Even with protection I still will take you to a diagnostic center to run some important tests, like HIV, hepatitis, etc, before I will touch you. It doesn't matter whether you are an angel who just appeared in human form, I will still run all these tests on you right in my presence, and still use protection on you. I can't take chances and risk my health and life for just few minutes pleasure. God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble O by nwadikeokey11: 9:46am On Feb 04
ezegenigbonine:
Even if it's HIV, which is the worst-case scenario, there are supplements everywhere that will even take you to more than 90 years. So please don't overkill your self with thoughts, just go and do proper test, ask God for forgiveness and treat yourselves whatever the STD is.
Someone that can not afford STDs test that can't be more than 5k you are here telling him about supplements that a 30days dose may not be anything less than 17k, and he may have to take that for the rest of his life? Calculate 17k every month for 1yr, then x it to the 90yrs he may likely live here on earth and see how much that is. Then ask yourself how many people in Nigeria can even afford that let alone a person that can not afford a common STDs test money. You try. I pray God show him mercy though.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble O by DaddyRochie1642: 10:07am On Feb 04
nwadikeokey11:
He should have known that an ex who suddenly showed up in his house and offered him a free unprotected sex was up for something terribly bad and wicked. That swine of an ex must have been aware of her status and decided to go on a revenge mission to all her old and current lovers, as she wasn't sure which of them must have given it to her. So she want to take her own pounds of fresh from all her Bleep mates, present and past. The dude is in for a serious long thing. In this world of several deadly STDs and a reasonable human being is still having unprotected sex. Even with protection I still will take you to a diagnostic center to run some important tests, like HIV, hepatitis, etc, before I will touch you. It doesn't matter whether you are an angel who just appeared in human form, I will still run all these tests on you right in my presence, and still use protection on you. I can't take chances and risk my health and life for just few minutes pleasure. God forbid.

grin grin
Re: I Am In Trouble O by freeborn02: 10:55am On Feb 04
AllenSpencer:

It’s HIV
Over time, you will start feeling hot.

The cells are just getting started with familiarizing with your body cells

Why I said you should take a test in one month time. It would have matured then.

Oga, shut up.. Hiv symptoms don't usually start until the window period is complete, which an take months or years.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble O by ezegenigbonine: 11:36am On Feb 04
nwadikeokey11:
Someone that can not afford STDs test that can't be more than 5k you are here telling him about supplements that a 30days dose may not be anything less than 17k, and he may have to take that for the rest of his life? Calculate 17k every month for 1yr, then x it to the 90yrs he may likely live here on earth and see how much that is. Then ask yourself how many people in Nigeria can even afford that let alone a person that can not afford a common STDs test money. You try. I pray God show him mercy though.

There are hospitals that gives the supplement free of charge in my state.
Re: I Am In Trouble O by ezegenigbonine: 11:37am On Feb 04
Themilkboy:

I can't afford to do test at the moment. I know someone must have had this similar symptoms. I just need them to suggest the same drugs they used to treat theirs. I go fit gather 1 or 2 to sort am.

Assumption will never work ooo, I still advice you do test
Re: I Am In Trouble O by owiko(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04
Op visit a hospital ASAP. The earlier you know the specific infection you have subscribed to, the better your chances of tackling the issue.

If you have found a way to live a normal life without involving in indiscriminate and unprotected sex, you have signed up for a long and healthy life.
All these incurable STD's scares me more than death itself.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble O by Bornboy4: 3:11pm On Feb 04
Raw sex with most ladies these days is like pointing a loaded gun at your preek.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble O by themanderon: 7:09pm On Feb 04
Themilkboy:
cry some months ago, I had unprotected sex with one of my ex girlfriend who came visiting.
She didn't tell me she was infected or anything yet she let me do it raw.
Some weeks after, I started to notice some small things like pimples around the cap of my penis.
Those things very very tiny but I knew my penis was not like that before.

Gradually, I started noticing some growth that were like other pimples. Now I am having spots on my face that looks like acne. I also have several spots on the back of my shoulders.

My face and my back wasn't like this before. Please help me. These spots are dominant on my forehead.
I think I have some sexual infection.

Please what medicine can you suggest. I can't afford to go to the hospital now

In this age and time? Ask God for forgiveness and go for tests.
Re: I Am In Trouble O by nwadikeokey11: 9:16pm On Feb 04
ezegenigbonine:

There are hospitals that gives the supplement free of charge in my state.
That isn't supplement as there's no supplement for HIV, you are talking about anti retroviral drugs. Yes, you can get that free of charge from any general hospital or government owned hospitals. But do you consider the side effects of those drugs. Bro, no body should pray to get HIV, because even those drugs ain't easy to take.
Re: I Am In Trouble O by nwadikeokey11: 9:32pm On Feb 04
freeborn02:

Oga, shut up.. Hiv symptoms don't usually start until the window period is complete, which an take months or years.
Did you read OPs post with understanding or you just want to insult the person you responded to? The op said that he had an unprotected sex some "months" ago, MONTH(S) not month or weeks or days but months. HIV virus window period was before placed at 6months, later it came down to 3months, now even within a month you can detect the virus in the blood of the infected person. Again the delay or quick reaction of HIV virus in the body is determined by how healthy the carrier is and the balance diet he or she is eating. Again environment, the type of place a person lives plays a role too. So there are lots of things to be considered, not just lumping everything together and thinking that all bodies and immune are the same, that what works for a will work for b, hell NO, they ain't.
Re: I Am In Trouble O by ezegenigbonine: 11:23pm On Feb 04
nwadikeokey11:
That isn't supplement as there's no supplement for HIV, you are talking about anti retroviral drugs. Yes, you can get that free of charge from any general hospital or government owned hospitals. But do you consider the side effects of those drugs. Bro, no body should pray to get HIV, because even those drugs ain't easy to take.

Just understand that am trying to calm his nerves down, I know it's not good to have one but it's not as bad as it used to be as early as 2000.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble O by Angrigowt: 11:40pm On Feb 04
You are infected period.God can't help u.if you are poor. I'm so happy. U will die shameful death. If u decide to go the anti drugs way. U will be casted. Anywhere u piss.it will stink of drugs. Anywhere u piss would have that strong hiv drugs smell. U r finished. Diving raw .u r dead. U go soon dry up
Re: I Am In Trouble O by Antwan99: 12:07am On Feb 05
Themilkboy:

I swear to God I don't have HIV.
I also do not have boils or swellings around my neck area or armpit
Very ignorant of you. You can't swell you don't have HIV without testing. Test within 3 months of risky behaviour and 6 months. Once it is not detected, you can swear.
Re: I Am In Trouble O by motionarena: 12:02pm On Feb 05
Themilkboy:

No it's not HIV and I don't feel hot inside.

Its HIV bro
Re: I Am In Trouble O by CandidAdmin(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05
Stop going after everything that has a hole, you won't hear word.
Hopd you learnt yr lesson?
Re: I Am In Trouble O by torqque7(m): 1:40am On Feb 06
Johnweeked12:

Please feel hot inside small naa undecided undecided undecided

🤣🤣
Re: I Am In Trouble O by Uchenna10(m): 9:47am On Feb 06
Go for.lab test first, don't listen to anyone here.....most of em de knack raw pass u sef...
Re: I Am In Trouble O by Themilkboy: 8:21am On Feb 07
nwadikeokey11:

Amen thanks for understanding
Re: I Am In Trouble O by Themilkboy: 8:21am On Feb 07
Uchenna10:
Go for.lab test first, don't listen to anyone here.....most of em de knack raw pass u sef...

I don't have money. I just a struggling nigerian

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble O by Themilkboy: 8:22am On Feb 07
Angrigowt:
You are infected period.God can't help u.if you are poor. I'm so happy. U will die shameful death. If u decide to go the anti drugs way. U will be casted. Anywhere u piss.it will stink of drugs. Anywhere u piss would have that strong hiv drugs smell. U r finished. Diving raw .u r dead. U go soon dry up

I no kill person bro
Re: I Am In Trouble O by narite: 8:30am On Feb 07
nwadikeokey11:
I thought HIV drugs are free of charge at any government hospitals. Are they not?
Re: I Am In Trouble O by narite: 8:45am On Feb 07
Themilkboy:
cry some months ago, I had unprotected sex with one of my ex girlfriend who came visiting.
She didn't tell me she was infected or anything yet she let me do it raw.
Some weeks after, I started to notice some small things like pimples around the cap of my penis.
Those things very very tiny but I knew my penis was not like that before.

Gradually, I started noticing some growth that were like other pimples. Now I am having spots on my face that looks like acne. I also have several spots on the back of my shoulders.

My face and my back wasn't like this before. Please help me. These spots are dominant on my forehead.
I think I have some sexual infection.

Please what medicine can you suggest. I can't afford to go to the hospital now
I had a friend who once had something you just described, dude could sleep with anything in skirt. He eventually took a medical test, he won’t let us see the result of the test. He makes every effort to hide it from us.

All we notice is that, for months; this guy was depressed and countlessly telling us over and over again how he regretted sleeping around and that it has been a waste of life. However, he never stopped sleeping around, he picked up the habit again. Anytime he sleep with a girl, the girls are always crying and weeping that he had given them an infection, though they never say what the infection is.

Mehn, it been a long time I have seen that dude. Dude does not look rugged but he sure was rugged and lived a rugged life.
Re: I Am In Trouble O by Uchenna10(m): 9:23am On Feb 07
Themilkboy:

I don't have money. I just a struggling nigerian

Take agbo
Re: I Am In Trouble O by imagrg(m): 3:50am On Feb 08
Raw! shocked

Otio!

Go see your doctor fast!
Re: I Am In Trouble O by nwadikeokey11: 2:22pm On Feb 09
[quote author=narite post=128327448]
I thought HIV drugs are free of charge at any government hospitals. Are they not?[/quote They are, but the guy I responded to was talking about supplements for HIV and I told him there's non]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? / I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please / Do U Tink I'm Stil A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.