Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) (78199 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
It's not true, I attracted all form of men and very decent ones inclusive, was just enjoying the attention and all but was still naive in all I was doing.
grin it’s the confidence for me. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by pafun(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03
dangermouse:

Thanks to your mum for the extra efforts she put up in raising you and kudos to you for imbibing the virtues she impacted in you.

One truth the ladies never wants to hear is that you attract different types of men by the way or ways you dress.
A lady who dresses' decent tends to attract decent men and one who dress like a w*ore attracts perverted and immoral men who only wants to have a piece of the pie and move on to the next available piece of pie.

That's a lie. It is those ones that dress like deeper life no dey quick find husband.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03
officialwdhtvv:
Checkout what a wedding guest wore for the event earlier today

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9IhUapDR4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C25UvbJSKNH/?igsh=MXVjYXBzYmxuN3dmOQ==

Please help with her I.G handle, I won go preach the word of God to her!!!
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by ezegenigbonine: 11:40pm On Feb 03
Bayelsaaaaaaa chai
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dangermouse(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03
pafun:

That's a lie. It is those ones that dress like deeper life no dey quick find husband.

At least when those who dress like "deeperlife" eventually find a husband , the marriage lasts.
Ever wander why divorce is prevalent in the society nowadays?

When you marry a woman who sees nothing bad in exposing her body parts to every dick and Harry, she is bound to attract men in droves, infidelity crawls in followed by divorce at the end.

Can you say same about Muslims who wear hijab etc? Do they not marry on time too or not?

You do not as a lady need to expose your body to attract reasonable and serious men.

Ever wonder why har#lots expose their body to attract men in droves in a brothel and on the streets?

Same men will see a women dressed unashamedly as a harlo#rt.
Because it is only a shallow minded and a wayward woman that would exposed herself so in order to get attention from men of like minds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by ednut1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03
Hoelosho cheesy
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by pafun(m): 12:02am On Feb 04
dangermouse:

At least when those who dress like "deeperlife" eventually find a husband at the marriage lasts.
Ever wander why divorce is prevalent in the society nowadays?

When you marry a woman who sees nothing bad in exposing her body parts to every dick and Harry, she is bound to attract men in droves, infidelity crawls in followed by divorce at the end.

Can you say same about Muslims who wear hijab etc? Do they not marry on time too or not?

You do not as a lady need to expose your body to attract reasonable and serious men.

Ever wonder why har#lots expose their body to attract men in droves in a brothel and on the streets?

Same men will see a women dressed unashamedly as a harlo#rt.
Because it is only a shallow minded and a wayward woman to exposed herself so as to get attention from men of like minds.

Oga, what you need is a good fvck and all this nonsense bokoharam cobweb go clear for your head. I am also sure you are not married. You are only quoting theory.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by sketching: 12:11am On Feb 04
Bad....

Is this the type of friends the bride keep?
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dangermouse(m): 12:15am On Feb 04
pafun:

Oga, what you need is a good fvck and all this nonsense bokoharam cobweb go clear for your head. I am also sure you are not married. You are only quoting theory.

I have been married going to 14yrs now.
Before the I was into women. Not bragging or anything and not trying to prove any point to you. Have four kids now and have dated different girls prior to marriage. I know what gives.

I cannot start now to be looking at half naked girls in their desperation to hook just any man. No I am not a muslim and my sex life Is great. So great.

You guys clamouring for indecent dressings from girls should have a rethink.

Can you be proud of your mother or sisters dressed out like this in an occasion ? I really want to know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by pafun(m): 12:20am On Feb 04
dangermouse:

I have been married going to 14yrs now.
Before the I was into women. Not bragging or anything and not trying to prove any point to you. Have four kids now and have dated different girls prior to marriage. I know what gives.

I cannot start now to be looking at half naked girls in their desperation to hook just any man. No I am not a muslim and my sex life Is great. So great.

You guys clamouring for indecent dressings from girls should have a rethink.

Can you be proud of your mother or sisters dressed out like this in an occasion ? I really want to know.

One man's meat is another man's poison. Live and let live. No be by force to look exposed bobby , if una no like face front . etc. etc.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dangermouse(m): 12:26am On Feb 04
pafun:

One man's meat is another man's poison. Live and let live. No be by force to look exposed bobby , if una no like face front . etc. etc.

Will you in al honesty allow your mum, sister or daughter(s) dress out like this to an occasion
Pls I really want to know. Be truthful to yourself in your answer pls.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by pafun(m): 1:12am On Feb 04
dangermouse:

Will you in al honesty allow your mum, sister or daughter(s) dress out like this to an occasion
Pls I really want to know. Be truthful to yourself in your answer pls.

I have already given you my answer. No be every food wey dey market is displayed for me to eat. Some are for the taste of other people. What my mother wears in heaven is God's business. What my sisters wear is their husband's business. What my daughter wears I will not try to enforce, only talk to her about the implications. A good daughter will patiently listen to her father ... if the father is a good father who always show her love instead of your kind of condemnation. My daughter will listen to me.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Jeon(f): 4:37am On Feb 04
I love her shape.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Jeon(f): 4:41am On Feb 04
EriMma1:
All these young girls with their fallen breasts be doing the most.. what is this?

You called this a fallen breasts?.

I guess a standing breasts to men are those breasts hanging on a shoulders level.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 6:15am On Feb 04
seanwilliam:
grin it’s the confidence for me. Lol
what do you mean?
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 6:33am On Feb 04
Nicepoker:
Stop making noise. You only got attracted to people's husbands. grin. Iyaebe when are you getting married. grin
Is people's husband not men? See your coconut head
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by whatmoreng: 6:56am On Feb 04
Nothing wrong abeg. She is attending a party na
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Pat081: 7:00am On Feb 04
She maybe looking for husband too
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 7:53am On Feb 04
ednut1:
Hoelosho cheesy
How did you know she's olosho, I'm sure you see more nudity in your Ontario does that mean they are olosho. Not justifying her outfit but not good to tag her olosho except you've confirmed she is.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dkidd: 8:07am On Feb 04
SisterAnn:
Downright disgusting!
Naah thats sexxxy!
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dangermouse(m): 8:37am On Feb 04
pafun:

I have already given you my answer. No be every food wey dey market is displayed for me to eat. Some are for the taste of other people. What my mother wears in heaven is God's business. What my sisters wear is their husband's business. What my daughter wears I will not try to enforce, only talk to her about the implications. A good daughter will patiently listen to her father ... if the father is a good father who always show her love instead of your kind of condemnation. My daughter will listen to me.

In other words you will not be proud of them dressed like that in the public so would I. We shouldn't encourage others to do so too.

Thank you.

I rest my case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by sylve11: 8:58am On Feb 04
officialwdhtvv:
Checkout what a wedding guest wore for the event earlier today

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9IhUapDR4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C25UvbJSKNH/?igsh=MXVjYXBzYmxuN3dmOQ==

I nor dey watch your contents because of majority na arranged things. embarassed cool
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by SisterAnn(f): 10:16am On Feb 04
dkidd:

Naah thats sexxxy!
As a disco party guest that may be condoned, but as a wedding guest, that's BS.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dkidd: 11:07am On Feb 04
SisterAnn:
As a disco party guest that may be condoned, but as a wedding guest, that's BS.
But weddings consists of disco after parties na? Maybe that's what she's looking forward to cheesy
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by luminouz(m): 11:24am On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
It's not true, I attracted all form of men and very decent ones inclusive, I was just enjoying the attention and all but was still naive in all I was doing.
K
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by SisterAnn(f): 12:48pm On Feb 04
dkidd:

But weddings consists of disco after parties na? Maybe that's what she's looking forward to cheesy
But can she really dance in that outfit? The water melons will both be on the floor at the first attempt at movement.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by SisterAnn(f): 12:50pm On Feb 04
sylve11:

I nor dey watch your contents because of majority na arranged things. embarassed cool
Must be, because no bride would sit by and watch this BS ruin her day grin
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dkidd: 1:50pm On Feb 04
SisterAnn:
But can she really dance in that outfit? The water melons will both be on the floor at the first attempt at movement.
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😅
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by ednut1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
How did you know she's olosho, I'm sure you see more nudity in your Ontario does that mean they are olosho. Not justifying her outfit but not good to tag her olosho except you've confirmed she is.

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Bornboy4: 2:55pm On Feb 04
An advert for paid sex methinks!
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 4:52pm On Feb 04
luminouz:

K
Doing k on someone's behalf. angry
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by tayo4ng(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04
End time guest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.