Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) (78193 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by tayo4ng(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04
End time guest, I cover my eye with the blood of Jesus
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
When I was younger I would want to try it, she'll eventually change and see this as disgusting
How hold ha you? 🤕
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by pafun(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04
dangermouse:

In other words you will not be proud of them dressed like that in the public so would I. We shouldn't encourage others to do so too.

Thank you.

I rest my case

Which case? Your case is I don’t like women who dress like I don’t like. That is a sad testimony
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Dnet7: 5:05pm On Feb 06
Another person's celebration
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by JustPowerApps(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06
Women supporting women since 06 cheesy
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by tivhador: 5:05pm On Feb 06
Just go to the wedding topless instead....... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by phoneport(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06
officialwdhtvv:
Checkout what a wedding guest wore for the event earlier today

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9IhUapDR4
grin grin grin She is from the WEST
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by JeffArmani234: 5:06pm On Feb 06
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Sex object
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07pm On Feb 06
She looks gorgeous
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by PayEscrow: 5:07pm On Feb 06
Quite Sluty... Intentional so.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Golan007: 5:08pm On Feb 06
Her market go sell that day gaan.

grin
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by obaidan: 5:09pm On Feb 06
Any event I am having, the kind of people that will be there and the yway 90% of them will be dressed, you will even feel out of place and take your leave asap
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by OlaNurudeen: 5:09pm On Feb 06
That is her selling points
An animal in human skin.
Olosho proper

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by DissTroy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
When I was younger I would want to try it, she'll eventually change and see this as disgusting

Then when she's "changed" and done with slutting around and on the internet, she'd try to guilt -trip innocent men into accepting her with her baggage because that's what "real men" do.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Osimhen19: 5:10pm On Feb 06
She is damn hot and sexy
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by LeeSmart: 5:11pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
How old are you?
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Bayajjidda: 5:11pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
It's not true, I attracted all form of men and very decent ones inclusive, I was just enjoying the attention and all but was still naive in all I was doing.

How come then you are still single
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by jonadaft: 5:13pm On Feb 06
duduade:
And so

What's special about it

Abeg gerrrooouuutttt
Or deh
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by DonCastroMaJa(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06
I don't know about you guys. As for me, i love everything about her with passion
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Dreamchasers31(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06
Used
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Kajaard: 5:18pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
She may also be a novice that's just messing around, don't judge without knowing her.

Stick to one moniker you this woman
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Renman: 5:19pm On Feb 06
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

This is not a guest.... This is a Prostitute/Seductress!!!
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by PforPython(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:

But it is not disgusting, it is beautiful 😍!
But I'm curious to know, what made you want to try it when you were younger and what made you start seeing it as disgusting when you grew older ?
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by omolola12345(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06
That's their nature. They like being naked a lot.
It does not have any meaning to them. Nah only guys will be thinking that something is wrong with her dress but for her personally she does not see anything wrong with it. She will continue to attract people like her.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 5:20pm On Feb 06
Kajaard:

At your young age you've started getting big tummy. Continue eating awoof and watch how you age fast undecided
Be civil please and stop it. Take it down
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Roger3D(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
She may also be a novice that's just messing around, don't judge without knowing her.
I canl judge her because she's dressed up like a whoore
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by motionarena: 5:24pm On Feb 06
EriMma1:
All these young girls with their fallen breasts be doing the most.. what is this?

Talk true e dey enter ur eye
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06
Just like you guys put ads on Nairaland. Good strategy for a ho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Kajaard: 5:26pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Be civil please and stop it. Take it down

Done. You better watch your weight young woman
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Teenaira: 5:27pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:

Why should she change ? She should keep it up, it is absolutely perfect.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
When she gets older and becomes Mummy G.O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.