Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) (78194 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Hezmatosky: 6:24pm On Feb 06
She can be the groom's younger sister. We all have them in the house. They're above the law. Na them get the day kiss

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:25pm On Feb 06
She looking for patrons grin
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by seanwilliam(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06
There’s nothing bad with the dress but I can’t allow my woman to put that on
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by PressMyButton: 6:39pm On Feb 06
SisterAnn:
Downright disgusting!
Aunty, you don't have a dick.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by finallybusy: 6:41pm On Feb 06
Flaunt it if you got it.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Rolings: 6:45pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
She may also be a novice that's just messing around, don't judge without knowing her.

This experienced Ashi no be novice.
If you insist.....then na you be the novice
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by tnerro1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06
Chai, I love breast😋😋
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
It's not true, I attracted all form of men and very decent ones inclusive, I was just enjoying the attention and all but was still naive in all I was doing.
nah lie you dey lie.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by barinedan(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06
Pure madness
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by uuzba(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06
tnerro1:
Chai, I love breast😋😋
Then go and find it in another place.
Not in somebody's wedding.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Meerahbel: 6:57pm On Feb 06
Lemos14:
It's like they need to putting on invitation cards these days that "nudity will not be welcome"
it will get worse because they need attention plus some of them are selling themselves to the highest bidder.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Meerahbel: 6:59pm On Feb 06
Ance4Liverpool:
She must be a hook up girl looking for customers
I have seen where in a wedding 6 ladies were taken to a hotel from there because of what they displayed.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by themanderon: 7:00pm On Feb 06
DaddyRochie1642:
There is nothing wrong in the dressing, I like it when they are brown skin in complexion because when they sweat, it's a huge turn on.

You are a very strange fellow. cry

1 Like

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06
From the number plate on the car,it's the almighty Bayelsa State where everything dey happen.......I stay for dia....
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:07pm On Feb 06
Nothing wrong in her dress.

She is beautiful

But my boobs and ass are bigger than hers.

So she should be calming down.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by SisterAnn(f): 7:08pm On Feb 06
PressMyButton:

Aunty, you don't have a dick.

I know that.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Be doing analysis over someone you don't know. Your wife doesn't have idea you are doing this on social media.

Please, I need you to go check your mail, thanks!!!
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by FFIA: 7:30pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
When I was younger I would want to try it, she'll eventually change and see this as disgusting
what changed? cool
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by emanobis(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06
Most of us on Nland condemning her are also part of the people promoting and hailing participants on #bb9ja and millions will be spent on nonsense

How did we get to this point of low morality and decency
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:48pm On Feb 06
sad make the person wey snap her pix nor blind
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Germi9: 7:55pm On Feb 06
She’s beautifool
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by MrJames007: 8:01pm On Feb 06
And you're assisting her promote it by posting it here. undecided
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06
Very sexy tongue me likey. I hope those pair of breasts are real.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by OKEIYIOKODU: 8:10pm On Feb 06
officialwdhtvv:
Checkout what a wedding guest wore for the event earlier today

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9IhUapDR4
Many are mad but few are roaming the street.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Honestey: 8:10pm On Feb 06
Even the wife would feel intimidated
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by gigabyte13: 8:12pm On Feb 06
End time guest
National budget
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by joseph1832(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06
officialwdhtvv:
Checkout what a wedding guest wore for the event earlier today

#wetindeyhappentv

All this wan na unnecessary advert.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Father4all: 8:23pm On Feb 06
How I wish I could put my tongue there grin
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Collinsville5: 8:24pm On Feb 06
[quote author=officialwdhtvv post=128273150]Checkout what a wedding guest wore for the event earlier today

#wetindeyhappentv

This is serious oh! my people. If you see this as very serious problem, give a like here.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by DSoj(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06
Whats wrong with it?
Why should this crap be on FP?
Rubbish
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
When I was younger I would want to try it, she'll eventually change and see this as disgusting
exactly... U have seen life
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Lovelydaisies: 8:34pm On Feb 06
dangermouse:

Its only when you interact physically with them would you have known just how "decent" they were. Lol

As a man, what you first see on the pictures posted above is just the naked assets which will just appeal to their sexual lust. Not the face or anything else but the sexualized human in the pics.

The next form of engagements would be how to have a taste of those assets and not even about knowing the individual.

I mean you dressing like that is just advertising that you are free, ready and ever willing for intimacy with just about anybody out there.

You don't think bad guys can want good/decent girls too? Being decent as a lady doesn't mean you won't attract both good and bad guys. It's when they come and don't get what they want, you would have overcome them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.