Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. (2590 Views)

WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Acidosis(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04
ufotty2001:
But me I do help them just for sex purpose. Women only see love only when they received from u.

Not always true. The idea that one gender or certain group of people love to receive gifts more than the other gender is a complete fraud.

As a matter of fact, I believe that the people who came up with the "love language" concept are complete e-diots (no offence).

There's no gender or person who doesn't love gifts. Some just prioritise it over others due to greed. We all love gifts, attention, etc. There is no such thing as having some creepy greedy love language. It is a lie designed to cover people's inadequacies.

If receiving gifts is your love language, you're probably a thief or a greedy person.

If attention is your love language, you're probably battling with low self esteem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by lastkingsman: 4:39am On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You made me laugh so hard. Thanks for making my night.

Now, to your submission. I did not castigate men who do not have. I just said if I were to choose between a rich and broke one who share alike qualities (good and bad) and are scum (if ever), who do you think I would choose? Lol. If you were me, who will you choose? I know you will lie, so no need. Lol. Many of you like to associate true love with struggle, so I will not be surprised if you tell me the opposite.

And the men who go into fraud to be accepted do not do it for women but for their own ego. What do you expect from a man with no game and rizz? His potentials suffer and therefore, he becomes a nuisance to himself and community. Taking responsibilities for your actions is a plague in your books, I assume.

Oriaku 1 grin

How much is money? grin
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Newbielearner(m): 6:08am On Feb 05
Astrid4:
I learnt this the hard way last year, this year I no even dey help any woman, most are damn selfish and too entitled, basically me helping woman is not for me to have anything in return, this is just me doing it for God, but they’ure damn ingrate, no good deed goes unpunished with women... if I wan do anything for God I’ll carry am go church or help my guys in my little way

Bro, sorry. You're not doing it for God. They target christians the most. Uploading status and goldy messages. You're being manipulated.

I pray God restored me. I'll never wish my experience for any man.
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Astrid4(m): 7:44am On Feb 05
Newbielearner:

Bro, sorry. You're not doing it for God. They target christians the most. Uploading status and goldy messages. You're being manipulated.

I pray God restored me. I'll never wish my experience for any man.

Aswear the level of manipulation is just too much, I would appreciate if you share your story
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Obierika(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05
tochez24:

If it's not your mother or sister...

Demand from her too⚠️

Ladies don't actually need help, they just have group of simps they're using♂️

You're right on this!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Truths About Sex / Can He Change? / Marriage Proposal After Four Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.