Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? (388 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? by SlqTV(m): 10:14am On Feb 04
Do you still remember what my girlfriend did to me Read below 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7890948/never-thought-girlfriend-nairaland-what

Now I have decided to sell my sewing machine.
Brand: Butterfly
Condition: Very clean second-hand use (but without the body)
Price: 60k
The reason I wanted to sell.
To be honest I love fashion and designing hence I went for tailoring I have tried learning for years but I'm still finding it difficult to make some simple sewing styles. I believe my focus wasn't on tailoring anymore I had to quit and focus on and go for what I wanted. I have tried but I couldn't concentrate on tailoring. I just want to make music... It's my childhood dream. I'm ready to do anything positive to achieve that. At this point in my life, I just realized I don't need the money to take care of myself but to utilize it and go for what I want.

I can remember when a Nairaland member named dkidd gave me a bit of heavenly advice to suspend the music for some time and go and make the money to push my career. However, I'm grateful to him... this is one of the best things I have ever done. Honestly, that works for me, I'm happy because I will be realising my first-ever debut EP soon. truth I've hustled the hard way but still that's not enough. I had to sell some of my kind of stuff just to make it happen. It feels good cuz I'm able to record five good songs for the EP and I'm just proud of myself. But yet I still have other plans to promote and shoot a music video. Please encourage me to go for my dream.

So help me God.
Re: Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? by malcom1X: 10:51am On Feb 04
How old are you?

Music is for young people.

Another question, what musical instrument can you play?

Because guy you don't need to be into music, you can be a mixer, sound engineer etc.
Selling your sewing machine is not a good idea except you're selling it in other to get a drivers license.

Play play like this streets don dey catch up with you... Play play.
Re: Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? by dkidd: 11:03am On Feb 04
SlqTV:
Do you still remember what my girlfriend did to me Read below 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7890948/never-thought-girlfriend-nairaland-what

Now I have decided to sell my sewing machine.
Brand: Butterfly
Condition: Very clean second-hand use (but without the body)
Price: 60k
The reason I wanted to sell.
To be honest I love fashion and designing hence I went for tailoring I have tried learning for years but I'm still finding it difficult to make some simple sewing styles. I believe my focus wasn't on tailoring anymore I had to quit and focus on and go for what I wanted. I have tried but I couldn't concentrate on tailoring. I just want to make music... It's my childhood dream. I'm ready to do anything positive to achieve that. At this point in my life, I just realized I don't need the money to take care of myself but to utilize it and go for what I want.

I can remember when a Nairaland member named dkidd gave me a bit of heavenly advice to suspend the music for some time and go and make the money to push my career. However, I'm grateful to him... this is one of the best things I have ever done. Honestly, that works for me, I'm happy because I will be realising my first-ever debut EP soon. truth I've hustled the hard way but still that's not enough. I had to sell some of my kind of stuff just to make it happen. It feels good cuz I'm able to record five good songs for the EP and I'm just proud of myself. But yet I still have other plans to promote and shoot a music video. Please encourage me to go for my dream.

So help me God.
I remember u and I'm happy u took that advice because u have that raw talent with that music stuff. Way go clear just keep pushing all these are just part of ur story trust God and the process I will be following u too. Congrats on ur breakthrough bruv.

I just saw u want to sell ur sewing machine... Well nothing i can promise u now but it's a new week and anything can happen from today. Just keep pushing and do everything u can for the dream. The journey has just begun. God give u grace at every level 🙏
Re: Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? by SlqTV(m): 11:06am On Feb 04
Thanks for your thoughts

By the way, I'm 23 years
Omo, I came from the trenches and it's scarier here. Sometimes I feel like the dream is big... I couldn't do it, but I just gotta do it. With the passion and the talent I had... I believe was just born for it, either way I'm going for it. Thanks
Re: Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? by SlqTV(m): 11:08am On Feb 04
malcom1X:
How old are you?

Music is for young people.

Another question, what musical instrument can you play?

Because guy you don't need to be into music, you can be a mixer, sound engineer etc.
Selling your sewing machine is not a good idea except you're selling it in other to get a drivers license.

Play play like this streets don dey catch up with you... Play play.

Thanks for your thoughts.

By the way, I'm 23 years
Omo, I came from the trenches and it's scarier here. Sometimes I feel like the dream is big... I couldn't do it, but I just gotta do it. With the passion and the talent I had... I believe was just born for it, either way, I'm going for it. T
Re: Do You Still Remember What My Girlfriend Did To Me? by SlqTV(m): 11:18am On Feb 04
dkidd:

I remember u and I'm happy u took that advice because u have that raw talent with that music stuff. Way go clear just keep pushing all these are just part of ur story trust God and the process I will be following u too. Congrats on ur breakthrough bruv.

I just saw u want to sell ur sewing machine... Well nothing i can promise u now but it's a new week and anything can happen from today. Just keep pushing and do everything u can for the dream. The journey has just begun. God give u grace at every level 🙏

Thank you very much, sir, I'm so grateful to you, and I'm super grateful to be able to achieve the first step of what I ever wished for. Words cannot express how grateful I am to you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Missed Chances!!! / BRICS Application: Nigeria Attracts The US And Western Anger / I Need $30 Million. What Deals Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.