Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days (7461 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by Elohorp(f): 5:30pm On Mar 06
OtuologyProf:
A Woman, married or unmarried, doesn't belong to one man.
There's a reason we call vagina " O - tu " which means o ga, o turu
any where she go, she go collect

Am sure you must be yoruba
Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:50pm On Mar 06
Yugoslavia247:
Now they chat with another guy even a single guy and the husband does not even bother.

I think most men don't even bother because of the choking responsibility.

This married woman give sex timetable for man.

While the guy outside already telling her how he will knack the kpekus everyday and she smiles sheepishly..

She will "yinmu" to the man while she shows the man sleeping or in a vulnerable state to her newly found lover.

She wants to be everything a woman should be to the new man without asking the new man to pay a dime instead she prefers to pay the bills.

The man at home is either a stooge husband or a problem solver depending on how the wealth is distributed.

A woman who is richer sees the man as a figure head. A poorer woman sees the man as a simp who came to the world to solve her financial problems.

Fact is, if you have banged people's gf while on the bed they call their bf and tell him they need funds.

They won't even dare ask you.

Funny but true.

Like this I fear women

Both the religious and nonreligious

Don't ever believe that deflowering your wife means she won't fall out of love with you or cheat on you.

Women are triggered more than that and more sophisticated.

A woman can show you so much love and empathy but still cheat on you.

She can be your queen and someone else's "sarewagba"

Don't play

Men and their lust to knack their fellow men's wife didn't start today. FRANCISTOWN
Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Men and their lust to knack their fellow men's wife didn't start today. FRANCISTOWN

Lol. Dey play.
U wanna knack person husband.
Because low self esteem or lack of intelligence go make person use that nonsense moniker of yours. If person wan locate you how do you pronounce the useless moniker or you think we crazy for here.

Better change name. So your helper no go skip you because of your consonants rubbish moniker

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:17pm On Mar 06
FRANCISTOWN:
Something like this happened to me when I was in school.
That's why I have no single iota of respect for married women.

Dear guys, the moment you stop bothering yourself about what a woman(GF,Wife) does with her body is the day you achieve true power. The woman body is always a public property.

Just conduct DNA test on your kids, have enough savings for your old age, exercise your body and brain, go for regular checkups.

Don't get bothered about a dog eating shit.
After all,there is a reason Jesus likened a woman to a dog.
scripture and verse you incel vermin.
Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by FRANCISTOWN: 9:03pm On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Normal now. Why do you think a man will buy someone's girlfriend an expensive phone but ignore the boyfriend?

One of the strangest truths I realized in life is that. There is always someone out there, who desperately wants to take what belongs to you.

Since women always project themselves to the world. They are the easiests to take. The right word is "snatch".

Believe me you. Every woman , married or unmarried deep down her heart secretly wishes that her prince charming will come for her one day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by FRANCISTOWN: 9:08pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
scripture and verse you incel vermin.
You and wisdom can never reconcile your differences. You both are parallel lines.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by REGINALD001(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06
FRANCISTOWN:
Something like this happened to me when I was in school.
That's why I have no single iota of respect for married women.

Dear guys, the moment you stop bothering yourself about what a woman(GF,Wife) does with her body is the day you achieve true power. The woman body is always a public property.

Just conduct DNA test on your kids, have enough savings for your old age, exercise your body and brain, go for regular checkups.

Don't get bothered about a dog eating shit.
After all,there is a reason Jesus likened a woman to a dog.

YOU ARE THE TRUE SON OF YOUR FATHER.............

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:08pm On Mar 06
FRANCISTOWN:

You and wisdom can never reconcile your differences. You both are parallel lines.
all bark and no bite. Back up what you say with facts you refuse. You and common sense are the same poles of a magnet. You repel each other
Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by FRANCISTOWN: 7:53am On Mar 07
DrFunmisticGlow:
all bark and no bite. Back up what you say with facts you refuse. You and common sense are the same poles of a magnet. You repel each other
Take free education to stop this high level of academic embarrassment on a public forum and to exonerate yourself of foolishness.

Same poles of magnets can attract if the magnets were placed very close together, so that the repulsive force between their like poles is not strong enough to overcome the attractive force of their magnetic fields.

Study this--> mystery of the cases where Nd–Fe–B magnetic like poles attract each other

Now back to your question:

Mark 7:25 For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:... 7:27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs(The woman). 7:28 And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord(She confirmed that she was indeed a dog, not a child): yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.

The question is; why did Jesus use a dog, If there were no similarities?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:12am On Mar 07
This is exhausting
Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:22am On Mar 07
FRANCISTOWN:

Take free education to stop this high level of academic embarrassment on a public forum and to exonerate yourself of foolishness.

Same poles of magnets can attract if the magnets were placed very close together, so that the repulsive force between their like poles is not strong enough to overcome the attractive force of their magnetic fields.

Study this--> mystery of the cases where Nd–Fe–B magnetic like poles attract each other

Now back to your question:

Mark 7:25 For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:... 7:27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs(The woman). 7:28 And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord(She confirmed that she was indeed a dog, not a child): yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.

The question is; why did Jesus use a dog, If there were no similarities?
you are the one showing your foolishness. Any smart person knows that when you debate, only one piece evidence is not enough, especially when you are debating the Bible. Even the Bible says this in Matthew 18:16- But if he won't listen, take one or two more with you, so that by the testimony of two or three witnesses every fact may be established.
2 Corinthians 13:1- Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses." since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you. For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God's power.

When studying and understanding a thing. Especially the Bible, CONTEXT is everything.
Now on to the verse mark 7:25 that you quoted. If you read from verse 24, you would see that Jesus entered Tyre and Sidon which was territory with a low Jewish population and high gentile population.

Remember that the Jews waited for a messiah, to rescue the Jews exclusively,but when Jesus came, they were less than impressed and many rejected his teachings(because he wasn't what they expected). He was even rejected in his hometown of Nazareth (Mark 6:1-6), they would receive his healing but not his teachings and the parishes and scribes would criticize him at every turn. So far Jesus had only been healing jews.

The woman Jesus talked to in Mark 7:28 was a Greek woman, a Phoenician by nationality which was a Gentile nation hostile to jews, aka A canaanite.

This shows that Jesus was encroaching Gentile territory(read from verse 24 and look at pictures of the maps attached from my own personal bible). In the first picture t

The 1st picture shows places where Jesus did his ministry(occupied by Jews and Samaritans). The 2nd pictures shows Paul's missionary journey, but try to magnify and pay attention to where I circled in yellow and try to compare it with a today's map of the Mediterranean and middle east. Although the 3rd picture shows David and Solomon's reign before the Samaritans were a thing, the part in red is the border of Isreal/ Judeah.

When Jesus spoke to the woman with a riddle, he didn't refer to her as a dog because she was a woman. He said what she said because she was a gentile. When the woman replied that dogs eat from the children's scraps, implying that the provision of God is not withheld from the gentiles. The children were the Jews, the food was the healing/God's provision and the dog was Gentiles. Back then the Jews may have referred to Gentiles as dogs(probably a slur). Jesus was impressed by the woman's faith and said that her daughter was healed. That was the first gentile healed by Jesus. The book of Matthew gives us more gist on what happened, read Matthew 15:21-28.

This prompted him to heal and feed over 4000 more gentiles extending his ministry to them.(keep reading to the end of Matthew chapter 15)
He also healed a deaf man and his neighbors, then the centurion later. Jesus came for the jews first then the Gentiles.(romans 1:16-17)

I hope I am able to convince you that Jesus was no incel and not a misogynist.

I can type more but am too tired. LagosG

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by imagrg(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07
True!
Just like me!
Bornboy4:
When a woman sees a fine man filled with strength and with a protruding couch, they get wet and would want to experience the full length of his gbola and wrestle under the man's strong arms as he goes cuddling.
Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by FRANCISTOWN: 10:32pm On Mar 07
DrFunmisticGlow:

... I hope I am able to convince you that Jesus was no incel and not a misogynist...

All those things wey you type. I knew that much. But my question is why did Jesus use a dog, of all the pets wey dey this world?
Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:38pm On Mar 07
FRANCISTOWN:

All those things wey you type. I knew that much. But my question is why did Jesus use a dog, of all the pets wey dey this world?
na so.πŸ˜’πŸ™„

If you like continue taking text out of context to push your narrative. Just take the L and move on. Good night.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days by FRANCISTOWN: 11:38pm On Mar 07
DrFunmisticGlow:
na so.πŸ˜’πŸ™„

If you like continue taking text out of context to push your narrative. Just take the L and move on. Good night.
Have a goodnight my daughter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? / A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? / Butt Cleavage To Entice Your Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.