Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? (69172 Views)

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by TheTravelingOne(f): 12:08am On Feb 05
Just proves the point. Nigerian women 95% marry for money & poverty alleviation.

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Honestey: 12:18am On Feb 05
If we have the same mentality in Nigeria, it would have been better than this
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by kelvindj98: 12:21am On Feb 05
Jman06:
So, all your little brain could think of is that I support Boko Haram? Much as I don't support Boko Haram and their violent ways, I also understand that they are fighting to correct one of the negative sides of Western education and civilization,,,which is the destruction of the traditional family system.

Every right thinking individual understands that education, especially women's education, tends to destroy the traditional family system. Women who are empowered via education and employment would still want the men to be the traditional men who are seen as the sole providers yet these women would not stick to their own traditional roles of being submissive to their husbands and taking care of the children and the house generally. This is the reason why many men are not interested in marriage these days.

Or are you not seeing the alarming number of unmarried men and women in the society Don't you realize that such situation threatens human existence on earth

Western education and civilization are good but we have to work on maintaining the family unit. If women know that they're not ready to change their mindset from what they think a man's role is in the family to the mindset that aligns with the current reality of women empowerment, then it is better to stop all the hue and cry about gender equality, girl-child education and women empowerment. We must then withdraw our women from schools and work places so they can go back to their husbands' houses and become that submissive traditional wives for whom traditional men paid dowry and catered for. The Taliban did it in Afghanistan, so we can as well do it here. You don't expect to eat your cake and still have it.
Trash
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by aribisala0(m): 12:26am On Feb 05
Basicend:

God already created an order in His book, the Bible.

But, we pervert it to suit our will.

God did not write any book
Men did
You were born one day and some men told you God wrote the bible
That is just something you were told based on where you were born
If you were born in another place they would have told you a different story.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Newyorkitis(m): 12:30am On Feb 05
Damn! I came behind schedule but let me drop my experience here. This experience is about 4 days old.

I met a Nigerian lady on a dating app over here in the UK.
Omo we clashed, because according to her, it's lame for me to include reading and physical fitness activities as my interests.
When I tried to explain, she said I'm too defensive and I'm not flexible and I have brought my African mentality to the UK. Lols.

I had to rush to verify from google if I was/am wrong which I had the conviction that she was wrong and was still attacking me.

After the call, I just told myself: welcome to the UK.

10 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by ogbonti: 12:46am On Feb 05
THOSE WHO WANT TO JAPA - this is what awaits you in the western world ------ ya wife sef no go gree make u nack her again once she perfects her plan to create wahala all in a bid to disposes you of your money and property -- she will be nacking outside codedly (and women are way better than men in cheating and not getting caught) when u nack outside because KONJI hold u--- she will catch u -(because that is what her plan is- so she will be very active in snooping to find who you are messing with) THEN she files for divorce -- and the ruthless scattering of your life's hard work by your soon to be ex-wife begins === THEN you will remember how this was not a problem for you in naija AS YOU could have as many women as you want with no consequences ' grin grin grin grin

MANY of our ex- soccer stars who are millionaires in dollars reside in Naija --- okocha, kanu, amokachi, ikpeba etc -- E GET WHY grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by bravura(f): 1:15am On Feb 05
I don't think God want us to marry because it involves swearing and the bible says never swear with the heaven or the earth, let your yes be yes and your no be no. So UK health is fantastic.
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Nyascobar1414: 1:43am On Feb 05
Adakintroy:
Downside to upside of women liberation.

To think you come to this world to work and build careers is one of the most sickening forms of orientation to impose on the human mind.

Men can easily break pass it. but once it set in for women it's hard for them to emerge out of it.

wise words man,but pls can you elucidate more on the part you wrote men can easily break past it.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by HighTable(m): 2:24am On Feb 05
System that you met on earth, you want to fight and die for it,
Bullshit! cheesy
If Earth's inhabitants say they don't want it anymore, what's your headache, you just mind your business and make yourself happy. It's not the correctedness of the system that matters here it is your own happiness.

It's no more than how we go from wearing big clothes to fit clothes and then to big clothes again

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Naijatrend(m): 2:28am On Feb 05
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from England

Your article though long, it's a good read! My issue with it is, you being biased by dwelling mostly on the 'demerits' of African culture and highlighting the Western culture in a 'neutral' way.

African especially Nigerian views on marriage encourages togetherness and a sense of belonging, care and love in contrast to the individualised, 'me alone', and nacicistic tendencies of the western liberal cuoture.

One has to weigh both merits and demerits on both sides so as to make a balanced choice, which your article did not provide

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by advanceDNA: 2:34am On Feb 05
abba190:
but why this girl from uk is disturbing me for video calls?

Ask her why naaa

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by seunayantokun(m): 3:08am On Feb 05
The problem is real. They can have jobs, businesses, etc and are able to pay bills, but enduring and peaceful relationship is somewhat difficult. The law of unlimited liberty in the land is good but has failed to guarantee a personal marital life of peace. It is a metastatic cancer sore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Ekaka14: 3:38am On Feb 05
@Osahon George Osayimwe ...that last paragraph is bloody....ahn-ahnnn grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gaddafih001(m): 3:48am On Feb 05
Jeon:
Abeg r3st. Did they tell you they are looking for marriage ?
.Hardly to see a rich or successful woman crying for marriage because she has what it takes to get a way from *poverty *. Like what Men normal says *Marriage is an empowerment to Women*.
So why will she look for an uplift empowerment, when she had all and all.
Supe don talk her own🥹🥹😌😌

Why enbe say nah Men dy cry over Marriage and Women pass?..... Crying over what you claimed to be a man's destructions.

*spit *

Modified: Hmm see mentions coming from those who benefits nothing from marriage. Their mouths are the loudest

Unah never see anything yet.
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gaddafih001(m): 3:51am On Feb 05
Jeon:
.Hardly to see a rich or successful woman crying for marriage because she has what it takes to get a way from *poverty *. Like what Men normal says *Marriage is an empowerment to Women*.

Why enbe say nah Men dy cry over Marriage and Women pass?..... Crying over what you claimed to be a man's destructions.

*spit *

Modified: Hmm see mentions coming from those who benefits nothing from marriage. Their mouths are the loudest

S*u *p*e don talk her own🥹🥹😌😌
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Originalsly: 4:05am On Feb 05
Hmmm ... who will not? Is the writer suggesting they don't get married? ... if they want to? From my perspective ... it would be more difficult for her to get married to a Nigerian man who has problems shaking loose some cultural shackles. Such a man will not opt to marry because she is older than him .... never mind by three months ... the fact remains that she is older ; ... will not marry a haunty .... she's over 31 years old ; .... will not marry because she is earning more than he ; ... will not marry because he can't dominate her like he can if in Nigeria or he can speedily end up behind bars. The Nigerian men who have long freed themselves from these shackles are the ones who would marry and have married most of these beautiful Nigerian women. Then some of the remaining are scooped up by non Nigerians. The few ones remaining on the shelf with no one in sight to dust them off and take them down permanently are the ones overloaded with ego .... the ones that think the man worth being their husband was either not born yet or is yet to cross their path ... the ones that were abused and downtrodden in previous relationships by beasts parading as men ... and are still very fearful of men ... all men are dogs ..... the ones that have plunged into and fully immersed themselves into the Miss Independent cultures of the land..... and last but not at all the least ..... the ones with attitudes... beautiful ... great job .. money in the bank ... but absolutely no home training.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by hammer567: 4:37am On Feb 05
WHO HAS BEEN MARRYING THEM BEFORE?

WHITE MEN AND BLACK MEN, SOME ASIAN AND INDIANS.
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Diligence: 5:59am On Feb 05
This intelligent work should be taken seriously. Stop deflecting the inevitable. Plan your lives. Don't be frustrated.

Self denial is the most dishonest reaction to life matters!

Consider the future multiplicity effects of not addressing these concerns now!
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Astra101: 6:02am On Feb 05
bluefilm:

But why are they still keeping such laws that are anti men in place?
The reason is simple! The globalists, an elites cult who's pioneering the new world order want to change the natural order from Father - Wife - Child (Man-woman-child) to child - woman - Man, thus making the child totally free and the woman absolutely control and freedom over the man.

This moves destroyed the very life cell of the society which is the family and throws the society in to chaos.

Today in the western world these have resulted in family breakdown and societal crisis. Doctors now determine the gender of a child rather than the natural sex organ he/she was born with. Over there, you can't just see a boy and call him "he" or a girl and call her "she", you might come under fire for misgendering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gerrard59(m): 6:13am On Feb 05
kkins25:
Women have realized that they can obtain the same benefits and more from men without being married to them, and not bear the price, that is, marriage, for obtaining such benefits. The moment a woman is able to free herself from traditional norms sorrounding relationships and marriage, men become the prey.. And, of course, they lack the self control to notice they aren't the prey.

I tried telling SirDick this once, but he block me.

But what you said is not entirely wrong. In fact, two days, I finished reading the entire comments on this article by the Financial Times about how gender views have changed across the developed world. From my observations, it is creeping into Africa, especially English-speaking countries with a high number of Western-versioned Christians. Most notably Southern Nigeria.

Women have gotten empowerment as a result of education and contraception, and to be honest, there is no going back. In return, many males feel dejected due to the competition for good jobs, and because of their impaired financial states, they cannot afford to be in a relationship because while women have gotten financial independence, they have refused to let go of hypergamy. This has led to a significant proportion of single women in their 30s pursuing a tiny population of men.

In developed countries, this has led to low birth rates amongst the native population because many young men are either not as educated as the women, have lower incomes, have high housing costs, etc. In South Korea, it got worse as the young men voted for a candidate who promised to curtail the gender equality policies of the then government. This candidate is now the leader of the country. In Korea, men are mandated to serve the country, thus putting them on the back foot in career progression. At the same time, women are kicking against male-dominated policies and favouritism in companies because as they got more educated, they sought greater independence. As e con be na, men no dey gree marry. Women sef no dey gree marry. Nobody wan gree for anybody. The men now are pushing for women to also serve in the military because they say "Why serve in the military yet come to compete with women in the workforce and at the same time, the women are fighting us in the name of gender equality". The birth rate in the country is the lowest in the world.

In Singapore, the situation is the same because there are growing calls for women to serve in the military since the birth rate is low. In other words, what is the point of having women excluded from compulsory military service when they are not giving birth? Japan is different because there is no compulsory military service, lower housing costs and one factor I say is the prevalence of earthquakes. You know, in times of danger, na men dey in charge of defence and rescue. So, my hypothesis is that, when earthquakes strike, everyone's brain changes because lives are at risk. The women know that the men have to protect the country. Challenge them, and your children will die. Countries like Singapore and South Korea don't experience this phenomenon. With the empowerment women have now, should there be a major military conflict in the West, most young men would opt-out from participation because they feel it is not worth it. Make I go defend country so that feminist go enjoy? shocked

In the West, birth rates have declined as a result of high childcare costs, competition for limited jobs, high housing costs and what the article says: policies and movements that lampoon men. Birth rates in the Nordic countries have plummeted upon the generous childcare policies from the government, divorce rates have shot up, where most men tend to lose. Many men are growing into their 40s without having sex (lack of sex affects the male brain), and continuous bashing of men has led them to be on their own.

In our Nigeria, shey we witnessed the feminazi cults up until when that young dude died as a result of false accusations. Then, there was a rise in male focused accounts which fought against the claims of Ndi feminazis up to the point where an erstwhile feminazi defender Dr Fumilayo was falsely accused. What holds Nigeria back are tradition, strong adherence to religion and the prevalence of conflicts. Remove those factors, and many women would not see the need to have men. In return, birth rates would skydive. There is already a divide between the north and the south. This is why there are fewer Northern feminists compared to their counterparts in the south. You wan do feminism when Fulani herdsmen are killing your children? The people who would come to their defence would be men. The summary of the matter be say, if the society keeps lambasting and cursing young men while also reducing economic opportunities for them, they will withdraw from their expected duties and become more solitary.

cc: LordAdam1, remember our conversation? The article by the FT and comments have revealed everything. Social media has really exacerbated the gender wars and a growing number of young men are opting out and going their ways. As it is, the future is conservative because the birth rates of liberals have plunged overtime.

Article by FT: https://www.ft.com/content/29fd9b5c-2f35-41bf-9d4c-994db4e12998?segmentid=807ed8dd-65a4-6d66-945e-65fdb0abd3f4
If it asks for a subscription: https://archive.md/wmLea the comments section was the most interesting part.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Ebubu2: 6:16am On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
Do those women say they need husbands? If no, don't give yourself headache for their sake. Most of the married ones are even plotting to become single.

Their values have changed. They don't care about marriage. Some of them don't even care about having children. They have enough money and can make upfront payment to companies that will care for them in old age.

What I worry about is the continuation of humanity.

How can you be talking from the two sides of your mouth at same time ?
You condemn men against bothering about women not wanting to have children.
Then you go round to worry about continuation of humanity.

One would think because of your second worry, you would encourage women to have children, and have fathers to raise them properly.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gerrard59(m): 6:19am On Feb 05
Jman06:
You must be living in fool's paradise for you not to realize that the majority of 'modern' ladies now set unrealistic standards of the the kind of men to marry. How convenient it is for you to blame men and accuse them of going for twerking ladies.

Try to approach those ladies in prayer houses disturbing God for husbands, maybe then you'll realize that their problem is not that suitors are not coming, but that the kind of men that meet their high unrealistic expectations are not coming for them.

Believe it or not, western civilization created a generation of greedy and insatiable women and that has put a strain on our traditional family system and created a chaos in romantic relationships between men and women.

Well, not entirely so, but education, economic empowerment and prevalence of peace contributed. In societies where conflicts are prevalent, this does not happen because men are expected to defend the society and women fall in. Although, when compared to Islamic civilisation, then yes, Western civilisation created something like that. The issue now: western civilisation leads to greater economic prosperity and safety.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Wotowotoman: 6:22am On Feb 05
Jeon:

*spit *

Please go and buy a book called Brighter Grammar immediately!
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gerrard59(m): 6:23am On Feb 05
RALPHOW:
The funny thing is that Nigeria women are unconsciously RACIST.
They feel belittled when other African citizens or Oyinbo approach them for marriage.
Even their parents are disappointed when they introduce anyone who is not a Nigeria or from their tribe .

How many non-black men approach Nigerian women for marriage? The Nigerian women who will easily opt for such would be second-generation Nigerian women. First generation Nigerian migrant women prefer men who look, think and speak like them. Humans are tribal. So, nothing wrong with that. Even in the US, black women prefer black men. More black men marry outside their race than black women. Humans prefer people who look like them. In South Africa, the United States and Brazil (three of the most racially diverse countries), inter-racial marriages no reach 30% of the entire population.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gerrard59(m): 6:24am On Feb 05
drkrest:
There is no moral justification for violent extremism. Extremism itself is a threat to human existence. The truth is in a liberal world, you have copious of choices to make. In this western world, there are submissive women who deliberately chose not to succumb to the societal norms. I will choose an evolving liberal world over your 'traditional' society.

Those women are either in the minority or are not highly educated or earn below the average salary.

https://www.ft.com/content/29fd9b5c-2f35-41bf-9d4c-994db4e12998?segmentid=807ed8dd-65a4-6d66-945e-65fdb0abd3f4

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Wotowotoman: 6:26am On Feb 05
ogbonti:
THOSE WHO WANT TO JAPA - this is what awaits you in the western world ------ ya wife sef no go gree make u nack her again once she perfects her plan to create wahala all in a bid to disposes you of your money and property -- she will be nacking outside codedly (and women are way better than men in cheating and not getting caught) when u nack outside because KONJI hold u--- she will catch u -(because that is what her plan is- so she will be very active in snooping to find who you are messing with) THEN she files for divorce -- and the ruthless scattering of your life's hard work by your soon to be ex-wife begins === THEN you will remember how this was not a problem for you in naija AS YOU could have as many women as you want with no consequences ' grin grin grin grin

MANY of our ex- soccer stars who are were millionaires in dollars reside in Naija --- okocha, kanu, amokachi, ikpeba etc -- E GET WHY grin grin grin

Most of these guys are now broke…Amokachi and Ikpeba are definitely broke..

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Ebubu2: 6:44am On Feb 05
Astra101:

The reason is simple! The globalists, an elites cult who's pioneering the new world order want to change the natural order from Father - Wife - Child (Man-woman-child) to child - woman - Man, thus making the child totally free and the woman absolutely control and freedom over the man.

This moves destroyed the very life cell of the society which is the family and throws the society in to chaos.

Today in the western world these have resulted in family breakdown and societal crisis. Doctors now determine the gender of a child rather than the natural sex organ he/she was born with. Over there, you can't just see a boy and call him "he" or a girl and call her "she", you might come under fire for misgendering.
So why would the elite cult want a man woman child and not husband wife child ? What do they gain ?
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Astra101: 7:14am On Feb 05
Ebubu2:

So why would the elite cult want a man woman child and not husband wife child ? What do they gain ?

To have more and more single ladies in the society for their sexual pleasure cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by henrimoto(m): 7:15am On Feb 05
madridguy:
Nice write up.
This Osahon George is a very good Writer.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by ottersberger(m): 7:41am On Feb 05
Jeon:

*spit *

Did you read the article at all?.
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by hustla(m): 7:42am On Feb 05
1Sharon:

Are you saying a woman shouldn't have concerns about a man marrying her for papers?

But men can worry about women marrying them for money shey?

Don't be a hypocrite.

You won't understand Nigerian women until they show your brother shege... But till then, continue to defend rubbish

Lots of them are single here because they have refused to change that nonsense gutter mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by AutoC: 7:50am On Feb 05
eazzzy1:
I think when women stop being eager to get married, men would start rushing to get married. When I was growing up there was an old man who had all sort of fruit trees in his farm, guava, mango, orange, apple, what we called fruit etc. We the neighborhood kids will pluck a lot to take home but you never saw him or his kids bother with plucking fruits.

The average guy with a decent life can get married with the wave of a hand or the push of a button so he isn’t exactly keen on it. It’s the same way women turn down sex offers, they could get it whenever they want. It’s the abundance mentality.

God cursed man with hardship, man doesn’t appreciate anything he does not get through hardship. If getting married becomes difficult for men, they will do the work to get married and keep the marriage. If you have an assignment due in four hours but the question is 1 + 1, there’s no motivation to start early, you can do it at the last minute, likewise a man with six women chasing him for something serious. Where’s the motivation to pick one?

I doubt....when marriage become difficult...men resort to fathering children everywhere.....it's thesame in UK...an average guy has kids with 2 women and has no intention of staying with anyone of them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.