Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? (69253 Views)

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by aribisala0(m): 10:13am On Feb 08
BennyDGreat:

Your last question: "How did God get the idea?"

Going by this question, you have an idea of who 'God' is...if not you wouldn't have asked
My last question?Is that how the conversation started? Is that where the issue of God first arose? Was I the one that introduced God into discussion

It is too early for stupid talk
If you y
don't have anything sensible to say go and sleep?
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by BennyDGreat: 10:20am On Feb 08
aribisala0:

My last question?Is that how the conversation started? Is that where the issue of God first arose? Was I the one that introduced God into discussion

It is too early for stupid talk
If you y
don't have anything sensible to say go and sleep?

Lol
God bless you!
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Tranquility2345: 10:22am On Feb 08
Matrix137:
Can you give me the work?

I'm begging pls

This is my number

090 258 78 907

Thanks in advance

Leave your house and walk to the nearest construction site and tell them you are ready for work. They will find you work there. Lazy youth!
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by aribisala0(m): 10:26am On Feb 08
BennyDGreat:

Lol
God bless you!
What does it look like when that happens
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Matrix137(m): 10:39am On Feb 08
Tranquility2345:

Leave your house and walk to the nearest construction site and tell them you are ready for work. They will find you work there. Lazy youth!
You think it's that easy?

Do you even know where i live or where i am presently?

Kids still feeding and sheltering from Mom and Dad thinks life is easy.

Don't worry you will grow older and hopefully wiser.

Adios!
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Tranquility2345: 11:21am On Feb 08
Matrix137:
You think it's that easy?

Do you even know where i live or where i am presently?

Kids still feeding and sheltering from Mom and Dad thinks life is easy.

Don't worry you will grow older and hopefully wiser.

Adios!

Come. If you are so broke in a poor village, who dey give you money for internet?

Anyway, after construction work finish for site, please go around the village telling people you are ready to wash their clothes and iron. They will give you food to eat and still pay you on top. Oya begin dey go now. Lazy youth.
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Matrix137(m): 11:43am On Feb 08
Tranquility2345:

Come. If you are so broke in a poor village, who dey give you money for internet?

Anyway, after construction work finish for site, please go around the village telling people you are ready to wash their clothes and iron. They will give you food to eat and still pay you on top. Oya begin dey go now. Lazy youth.
Okay
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Kelechi009: 12:59am On Feb 11
Gerrard59:

In Singapore, the situation is the same because there are growing calls for women to serve in the military since the birth rate is low. In other words, what is the point of having women excluded from compulsory military service when they are not giving birth? Japan is different because there is no compulsory military service, lower housing costs and one factor I say is the prevalence of earthquakes. You know, in times of danger, na men dey in charge of defence and rescue. So, my hypothesis is that, when earthquakes strike, everyone's brain changes because lives are at risk. The women know that the men have to protect the country. Challenge them, and your children will die. Countries like Singapore and South Korea don't experience this phenomenon. With the empowerment women have now, should there be a major military conflict in the West, most young men would opt-out from participation because they feel it is not worth it. Make I go defend country so that feminist go enjoy? shocked

I cannot express my joy enough about how happy that Western men with the exception of America are waking up to this reality. In retrospect, men fought in the World War II with pride because they know their wives & families need to be protected. What is the point of fighting a war when no lady wants to have kids, it basically means the women are as equipped to also fight in the wars as well. So let them join in the fight, men cannot mentally be in 1950 while women are living in 2023.

Each time I bring up this example of military service, the usual response from Feminazi is that Men start wars therefore men dying in wars should be what is expected of them. There are also men that who have this belief, I had a semi-heated debate with a close friend who is Christian on men being the sole problem of this world due to Putin's recent war and If we are extinct, life would be great. Then I questioned him about the "God of the Bible" and the numerous instructions that was given to fight war & kill the oppressors, he could give me a reply. I went further to ask him about Colonialism and the British Empire with "Queen Elizabeth I" and how many countries were conquered during her time, he still couldn't give me a response. Even right now we are still facing Neo-colonialism because it hasn't ended yet.

According to CBC, since Russia's full-scale invasion nearly two years ago, most men have been banned from leaving Ukraine. That hasn't stopped thousands from making illegal border crossings to escape. Ukraine said it needs more soldiers or could lose, Imagine 20 years later after this war, a bunch of Feminazi(s) will come and start dictating how things should run and how they are marginalised in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gerrard59(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11
Kelechi009:

I cannot express my joy enough about how happy that Western men with the exception of America are waking up to this reality. In retrospect, men fought in the World War II with pride because they know their wives & families need to be protected. What is the point of fighting a war when no lady wants to have kids, it basically means the women are as equipped to also fight in the wars as well. So let them join in the fight, men cannot mentally be in 1950 while women are living in 2023.

Maybe the Bible Belt men haven't come to terms with it. But in an increasingly divided and diverse America, I don't see young white men enrolling into the army to defend a country that lampoons them. Already, their enrollment numbers have dwindled. These so-called liberals don't know what it is coming. Young white men would be so disenchanted from defending the country unless they are sure of two things:

A) Their rights are secured
B) They stopped being demonised by the media and political elites.

Each time I bring up this example of military service, the usual response from Feminazi is that Men start wars therefore men dying in wars should be what is expected of them. There are also men that who have this belief, I had a semi-heated debate with a close friend who is Christian on men being the sole problem of this world due to Putin's recent war and If we are extinct, life would be great. Then I questioned him about the "God of the Bible" and the numerous instructions that was given to fight war & kill the oppressors, he could give me a reply. I went further to ask him about Colonialism and the British Empire with "Queen Elizabeth I" and how many countries were conquered during her time, he still couldn't give me a response. Even right now we are still facing Neo-colonialism because it hasn't ended yet.

It was the same response feminists in the reddit/feminist sub gave when Sweden approved women's enrollment in national service. So, I am not surprised. My big issue with these people is that they don't understand how humans are; believe all humans are the same; don't understand history nor study it etc. Countries have always fought wars to protect themselves or expand their territories and men have been at the forefront of this for the betterment of everyone. Na why men dey go foreign posting so that they earn more to support the family. Women, hypergamous species ab initio, gravitate towards men who earn more. It is the same with the animal kingdom. You see why I question the benefit of marriage to today's men? Because a man cannot strive to provide and protect YET the woman isn't grateful and demonises him. It is better to remain alone and be selfish.

According to CBC, since Russia's full-scale invasion nearly two years ago, most men have been banned from leaving Ukraine. That hasn't stopped thousands from making illegal border crossings to escape. Ukraine said it needs more soldiers or could lose, Imagine 20 years later after this war, a bunch of Feminazi(s) will come and start dictating how things should run and how they are marginalised in Ukraine.

My projection is that should Ukraine win, it would imbibe Western feminist ideologies and introduce mumbo-jumbo trans rights. However, should Russia win, it becomes more traditional. Ukraine would need more men than Russia, so when I read the posts by Westerners on Russia's birth rates, I laugh. Russia can afford to recruit men from nearby territories, which the West cannot do. No immigrant male in the West would want to fight for the West neither would young white men.

It is similar to the China-Taiwan issue. Mainland China can afford to flood Taiwan with men and defeat it relentlessly. Birth rates in Taiwan is low and I think, lower than in Mainland China.

I look forward to the end of this social experiment, but one thing I can bodly predict is that the future is conservative, traditional and Islamic. Feminists should be prepared to wear the Hijab and their Grindr men slamming their heads five times daily! grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Kelechi009: 11:49am On Feb 12
Gerrard59:

Maybe the Bible Belt men haven't come to terms with it. But in an increasingly divided and diverse America, I don't see young white men enrolling into the army to defend a country that lampoons them. Already, their enrollment numbers have dwindled. These so-called liberals don't know what it is coming. Young white men would be so disenchanted from defending the country unless they are sure of two things:

A) Their rights are secured
B) They stopped being demonised by the media and political elites.

It was the same response feminists in the reddit/feminist sub gave when Sweden approved women's enrollment in national service. So, I am not surprised. My big issue with these people is that they don't understand how humans are; believe all humans are the same; don't understand history nor study it etc. Countries have always fought wars to protect themselves or expand their territories and men have been at the forefront of this for the betterment of everyone. Na why men dey go foreign posting so that they earn more to support the family. Women, hypergamous species ab initio, gravitate towards men who earn more. It is the same with the animal kingdom. You see why I question the benefit of marriage to today's men? Because a man cannot strive to provide and protect YET the woman isn't grateful and demonises him. It is better to remain alone and be selfish.

Yes, and this is common throughout history.

It surprised me on why people cannot read their history, and even when you point them in the right direction. The response is always anger and bitterness. I'm not the most intelligent person amongst my friends but I always try to learn more by reading up on topics that people find offensive. On the other hand, liberals argue just for the sake of argument.

Gerrard59:

My projection is that should Ukraine win, it would imbibe Western feminist ideologies and introduce mumbo-jumbo trans rights. However, should Russia win, it becomes more traditional. Ukraine would need more men than Russia, so when I read the posts by Westerners on Russia's birth rates, I laugh. Russia can afford to recruit men from nearby territories, which the West cannot do. No immigrant male in the West would want to fight for the West neither would young white men.

It is similar to the China-Taiwan issue. Mainland China can afford to flood Taiwan with men and defeat it relentlessly. Birth rates in Taiwan is low and I think, lower than in Mainland China.

In my view, Ukraine wouldn't necessarily win or lose; instead, the conflict would likely settle down to the point where it is forgotten, which is now the case. People would stop paying as much attention to the war and forget its origins.

Gerrard59:

I look forward to the end of this social experiment, but one thing I can bodly predict is that the future is conservative, traditional and Islamic. Feminists should be prepared to wear the Hijab and their Grindr men slamming their heads five times daily! grin

I don't like Islam, neither do I want the future to be liberal. Ideally, I want a world where people can voice their concerns and would not be cancelled, you can respond to an opposite opinion. Islam and liberalism are two sides of the same coin, and both of them detest having differing opinions. If you disagree with Islamists' views on religion, they will kill you in cold blood, whereas liberals will report you to your employer and ensure your employment is terminated permanently.

Although I dislike conservatives like Elon Musk, he has so far managed to let everyone express their opinions, and if someone disagrees, they are free to disagree rather than to cancel you outrightly.

I'm not sure If you are aware, In 2017 Chimamanda had to re-explain her statement that transgender women are different from women who are born female because the West wanted to make trans issues mainstream, according to "The Guardian.": theguardian.com/books/2017/mar/13/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-clarifies-transgender-comments

They can't just say what womanhood is and isn't. She had to backtrack after nearly being cancelled. That indicates to me that you cannot even oppose the mob or hold a different perspective as a liberal. Your career is at stake. I don't want that kind of society, so maybe there should be another group between conservatives and liberals. It should called common sense group.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Gerrard59(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12
Kelechi009:

Yes, and this is common throughout history.

It surprised me on why people cannot read their history, and even when you point them in the right direction. The response is always anger and bitterness. I'm not the most intelligent person amongst my friends but I always try to learn more by reading up on topics that people find offensive. On the other hand, liberals argue just for the sake of argument.

Not just that, they disregard every human phenomenon and believe in lovey-dovey practices. They are so regressive that they don't practice what they preach and NEVER preach what they practice. So-called liberals have actually clamped down on opposing views than conservatives, and this includes their Nigerian counterparts who act as Ikoyi Democrats. grin grin

There are many of them on TwitterNG and Nairaland. Na dem go first shout racism even when the statement isn't racist or won't allow the next person to speak. At least, let's hear what s/he has to say.

In my view, Ukraine wouldn't necessarily win or lose; instead, the conflict would likely settle down to the point where it is forgotten, which is now the case. People would stop paying as much attention to the war and forget its origins.

Should Trump win, Ukraine would be forgotten and invariably lose. It would herald a multipolar world. The Chinese have done well by standing with Russia.

I don't like Islam, neither do I want the future to be liberal. Ideally, I want a world where people can voice their concerns and would not be cancelled, you can respond to an opposite opinion. Islam and liberalism are two sides of the same coin, and both of them detest having differing opinions. If you disagree with Islamists' views on religion, they will kill you in cold blood, whereas liberals will report you to your employer and ensure your employment is terminated permanently.

I actually want to see Islam play a pivotal role in the West since so-called liberals love it and would never criticise the religion. These are the same people who said French cartoonists were becoming so provocative in their artistry even after some were butchered by Islamists. They never said the same when Jesus was defiled by the same cartoonists. I want them to live side by side with their Koran buddies. Sometimes, I think those rich mullahs in the Gulf sponsor these so-called liberal movements to wreck the Western society, because their arguments don't make commonsense.

Unlike leftards, Islamists are honest in their dealings. I don't have to like them, but I applaud their honesty and steadfastness in what they aim to achieve and their modus operandi. I like honesty.

Although I dislike conservatives like Elon Musk, he has so far managed to let everyone express their opinions, and if someone disagrees, they are free to disagree rather than to cancel you outrightly.

Yes, while he has his side, which doesn't align with some of our aims, I admire his determination to protect people's right to free speech and the right to oppose others. The belief that people's opinions should not be countered is where I have a problem with Islamists and so-called liberals. Regardless of who the person is and what it represents, every opinion should be questioned. I also appreciate the work by Bill Ackman! Both men cannot be cancelled.

I'm not sure If you are aware, In 2017 Chimamanda had to re-explain her statement that transgender women are different from women who are born female because the West wanted to make trans issues mainstream, according to "The Guardian.": theguardian.com/books/2017/mar/13/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-clarifies-transgender-comments

Talking about trans-mumbo jumbo, I don't see their tweets and posts/rallies these days as previously. Those people were mad when they went on rampage with their belief that a man could be a woman. It seems the economic uncertainty has hit them on their kon kon heads. It is the reason I say these new age ideologies emanate when people don chop food belly full. Wetin concern Northern Christian women with trans rights when Fulani herdsmen are waylaying people upandown? The most annoying na our people wey never inhale generator fumes dey follow chook mouth inside. People wey dem flog during election are chanting eligibility tweets. Shey economic meltdown don make everybody focus on what matters to human existence?

You see them narrate how livable a city is because of LGTV whereas these imps don't make up to 1% of an entire population. It irks me because there are more serious factors regarding living in a place rather than because two men are not allowed to marry. Nansense! I always downvote every one of such post.

Sha, birth rates are dwindling and the majority comes from so-called liberals. As far as the liberal disease and head-slamming buddies stay together in that part of the world, I am good.

They can't just say what womanhood is and isn't. She had to backtrack after nearly being cancelled. That indicates to me that you cannot even oppose the mob or hold a different perspective as a liberal. Your career is at stake. I don't want that kind of society, so maybe there should be another group between conservatives and liberals. It should called common sense group.

It is ret@rded nonsense, excuse my words! These people nearly, if at all they haven't done so, changed basic biology. I began reading, "sex is a construct, gender is a blah blah blah". These are some of the reasons I support the rise of China. Someone has to counter the stoopid narrative that the West is a hub of saner climes. I also wish India, Vietnam and the likes of Indonesia and Co rise economically.

But in reality, the future is traditional and conservative. Churches in the UK and Canada have come alive because of the influx of African migrants and those from the Philippines. These people are likely to be conservative on social issues, especially after attaining naturalisation status. Generally, as people get older, they become more conservative. The birth rates of immigrants in some Western countries outstrip that of the natives. Outside the West, population growth rates continue to increase although slowly, from largely traditional and conservative societies. So, they (so-called liberals) would be outnumbered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by kkins25(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12
Biglittlelois:

You and who is the "everybody"? we should as well embrace boko haram's mentality? We should shun western education?

If human existence is being threatened by the nonsense you spewed, why not start the campaign by destroying your phone, burning all your clothes and earthly posessions, denouncing the little education your little brain could absolve, then run into the bush stark naked and empty-handed, to start a nomadic stone age civilization that best suits you.

The sick mentality of lots of people here......

you dey mind them... He simply cannot fathom existence where, contrary to what they've been taught, women are just as capable as men. Because, how can he, a "provider" share household chores with his sub-human wife?

I don't know why it's so difficult to see. The only reason women are going "feminist" is the unending male brutality. The funny thing is, the self-proclaimed relevance of men is actually a facade. One man is enough to impregnate all the women on earth... And society will continue to run. There's this lady trending on Tiktok, she's single-handedly building a tunnel beneath her basement. That's a skill most men don't have. So, the origin of this "men are the head" syndrome baffles me.

I think women are asking for the bare minimum.. DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST STOP KILLING US. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by Kelechi009: 6:54pm On Feb 12
Gerrard59:

I actually want to see Islam play a pivotal role in the West since so-called liberals love it and would never criticise the religion. These are the same people who said French cartoonists were becoming so provocative in their artistry even after some were butchered by Islamists. They never said the same when Jesus was defiled by the same cartoonists. I want them to live side by side with their Koran buddies. Sometimes, I think those rich mullahs in the Gulf sponsor these so-called liberal movements to wreck the Western society, because their arguments don't make commonsense.

I agree with all you said sincerely except this, I just believe majority are extremists and I want everyone to remain where they are and do not dominate any where, but you can ignore me on this one as It's just my personal opinion. I have no say in the grand scheme of things.

Gerrard59:

It is ret@rded nonsense, excuse my words! These people nearly, if at all they haven't done so, changed basic biology. I began reading, "sex is a construct, gender is a blah blah blah". These are some of the reasons I support the rise of China. Someone has to counter the stoopid narrative that the West is a hub of saner climes. I also wish India, Vietnam and the likes of Indonesia and Co rise economically.

But in reality, the future is traditional and conservative. Churches in the UK and Canada have come alive because of the influx of African migrants and those from the Philippines. These people are likely to be conservative on social issues, especially after attaining naturalisation status. Generally, as people get older, they become more conservative. The birth rates of immigrants in some Western countries outstrip that of the natives. Outside the West, population growth rates continue to increase although slowly, from largely traditional and conservative societies. So, they (so-called liberals) would be outnumbered.

"Someone has to counter the stoopid narrative that the West is a hub of saner climes".

Yes, and really I feel ashamed each time I try to convince people that the African culture isn't so terrible for raising kids as compared to the Western culture but because the economy is so messed up and It looks like I have nothing to back up my argument knowing the lives of of the people in power does not seem like a group of leaders with any morals.

China practices communism that would have never worked in Africa, I am so glad that It works there. The idea that one Western country should control the world and every one else because it is the de-facto standard of how life should be is not a good thing. We are no longer in the Roman Empire. I also love that India is standing its ground and becoming their own country, less reliant and reliable.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.