Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) (4398 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by brain54(m): 6:48am On Feb 05
Valentine brought forward...

You say you cook rice and kill chicken...my first shock na the first picture. This one no be pounded yam and pepper soup so?

Your wife fine Sha... Make you hole am wella.
grin

Obavo your thread dey always create controversy. You no just dey send Sha!
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Tokskob2008: 6:50am On Feb 05
Whenever you are feeling down just make sure you have data to surf Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Nice2023(m): 6:58am On Feb 05
BareFacedLies:
Make sure you fúck her very well before you leave. grin

Make she use that one hold body till you return

If u like give am belle.

The remaining days of emilokan will collapse on ur head,as that old man isn't joking.
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by sirwilson(m): 7:47am On Feb 05
You're a terrible 😔 make up artist... Oga see your baby.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Meteng: 7:47am On Feb 05
TheFreshVanilla:
No be palm oil be that? undecided Can somebody explain the first picture?
cheesy
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Meteng: 7:49am On Feb 05
pansophist:
No make up, no lightening, no image filter, no fancy wears, no bleaching, no eye lashes and duck lips, and she still fine. Go and count your blessings ma guy.

God don bless you. Enjoy your marriage and of course, your woman cool
The woman is beautiful. And for him to celebrate her like this means she’s been good to him. He’s indeed lucky
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Meteng: 7:50am On Feb 05
CheedyJ:
Is that semo and redoil I'm seeing,not trying to be malicious just asking and if it's, is it a delicacy in ur culture?
Una no go kill me for here grin
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Meteng: 7:51am On Feb 05
Man, your wife is beautiful. Keep making her happy. You’re blessed
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by EconomistXplain: 7:56am On Feb 05
no matter what u eat at home....know it valentine is best enjoyed out together
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by SuperOnyi: 8:27am On Feb 05
shocked

Ay, my boy
@Obavoh.

I've never really commented on your thread but I just wanted to let you know that with this type of contents, you will never have to do a stressful job ever again in your life; your kids would have the best life you wanted for them.

I got my plans too, so think and grow rich.
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by crixlight2(m): 8:44am On Feb 05
Asawoboy:
In fela voice ----; I say na craze man be this o undecided
For this economy 5 kids , this guy na man he be ooo
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by ruggedboych: 9:15am On Feb 05
I no understand, you rub the baby eyes pencil or what😁😁😁
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Bankowner: 9:46am On Feb 05
Good for you!
I indeed hope you are super rich.
Angrigowt:
I hate poor people
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by MrBroke(m): 10:37am On Feb 05
My guy e don do o for the children. Make ona try do family planning o. Cause I know say na beta nack ona go nack so
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Nicepoker(m): 11:31am On Feb 05
Na unripe snake tomato you de use do stew? grin
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by marsup: 12:07pm On Feb 05
There's so much to say...
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by TheWinterBird(f): 12:13pm On Feb 05
Enjoyment
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by 724oladunjoye: 1:49pm On Feb 05
It's not necessary for the details, anyways enjoy your day.It's not necessary for the details, anyways enjoy your day....
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05
drimzsmoke:

Ahhhhhhhh, val that is still remaining more than 8days to go.... Let the singles breathe nah!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I'm here...
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05
thesicilian:
And now you not only announced to the whole world that you won't be around at home for a whole week, you also posted the exact dates and even your family pictures.
Social media has taken away your sense of security consciousness

Some of this people are just senseless and stupid. Is he not aware of what's going on lately in the country...

1 Like

Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Midex88(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05
This Obavor na clown i swear. many belle go come this valentine.
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Redoil: 3:35pm On Feb 12
CheedyJ:
Is that semo and redoil I'm seeing,not trying to be malicious just asking and if it's, is it a delicacy in ur culture?
potopoto food
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by Redoil: 3:35pm On Feb 12
Meteng:
Una no go kill me for here grin
potopoto food
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by sacajawea: 10:04am On Feb 18
The girl beauty Don dey reduce...
A very strong pattern amongst beautiful women when they marry very poor and in extreme Local conditions...
It reduces so fast, so so fast. Within a very short time... very interesting
Re: How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) by BareFacedLies(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18
Nice2023:

If u like give am belle.

The remaining days of emilokan will collapse on ur head,as that old man isn't joking.

The foolish guy go fúck am give am belle again, on top this kind economy wey person no see front

How does he want to train 6 children with a salary of just 85K?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Defines A Lady As Romantic / Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.