Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Need An Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice On This (332 Views)

Need An Advice On My Relationship / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On This by Chygoz01: 7:06am On Feb 05
Hello nairalanders there is something bordering me for a while now I have a fiancée that live abroad, and am still a struggling Nigerian here trying so hard to sort things out ,we are planning to get married this year but my problem with her is that I discovered recently that she is showing a sign of narcissism and it has been bordering me, I have heard stories of how people with narcissism have destroyed good people beyond repair and my question here is should I go ahead with her considering the opportunities I will have if I finally join her abroad
Re: I Need An Advice On This by Jeon(f): 7:16am On Feb 05
I thought it was only my gender that do overlooked things because of benefits. So we have them among the men?.

But if she happens to have a good characters and stays in Nigeria, you could've dump her a long ago .

Gold digger

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need An Advice On This by dkidd: 7:21am On Feb 05
Chygoz01:
Hello nairalanders there is something bordering me for a while now I have a fiancée that live abroad, and am still a struggling Nigerian here trying so hard to sort things out ,we are planning to get married this year but my problem with her is that I discovered recently that she is showing a sign of narcissism and it has been bordering me, I have heard stories of how people with narcissism have destroyed good people beyond repair and my question here is should I go ahead with her considering the opportunities I will have if I finally join her abroad
If our women can use our men as ladders to climb up higher in life then dump them i see no reason why u can't use this lady for the same thing. U have chosen the path. So either u make the utmost best of ur situation to ur advantage or it makes the utmost best out of u. A wise man will always look out for himself and self alone. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On This by FRANCISTOWN: 8:13am On Feb 05
Chygoz01:

I can tell you for free that she might necessarily not be a narcissist. That thing she's doing is a result of resentment.

She feels she deserves a better man because obviously she's in a higher level than you.

Lemme tell you the truth, as it is, you are not even in her first five options. She's constantly on a look out for a guy above her own level and not below her level.
What do you guys intend to do after the wedding?
Will she take you to the US, will you both stay back or she'd return while you stay?

The only advantage you have is if she'd take you to the US after the wedding. Once you get there, be careful not to impregnate her. Look out for a sustainable source of income first while you butter her up. Once you make a head way. Divorce her and move on with your life. Because no matter how much money you got, the lady will never respect you. She'd always feel like she made you what you are

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On This by duduade: 9:38am On Feb 05
Go to abroad by yourself

Break up with her

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On This by Namaster: 10:31am On Feb 05
FRANCISTOWN:

I can tell you for free that she might necessarily not be a narcissist. That thing she's doing is a result of resentment.

She feels she deserves a better man because obviously she's in a higher level than you.

Lemme tell you the truth, as it is, you are not even in her first five options. She's constantly on a look out for a guy above her own level and not below her level.
What do you guys intend to do after the wedding?
Will she take you to the US, will you both stay back or she'd return while you stay?

The only advantage you have is if she'd take you to the US after the wedding. Once you get there, be careful not to impregnate her. Look out for a sustainable source of income first while you butter her up. Once you make a head way. Divorce her and move on with your life. Because no matter how much money you got, the lady will never respect you. She'd always feel like she made you what you are

This is the way.
Re: I Need An Advice On This by Nicepoker(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05
I see you sleeping outside in the cold. grin. Abort mission.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know, If He's Not Longer Interested In You. / Falling For My Stepbrother / Tinubu Why ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.