Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (259023 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by kiitanjones(m): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2021
So, i've been really excited about an upcoming project and i really want to go all out in the publicity, i hope you wont ignore this post.
it's one or the best thing you'll read today, i promise
i don't really know how to use this site, so any wrong i make please correct before condemning

check out the blog just by searching "Kiitan Jones" on google and you can click on the link on my people's card

Thank you guys
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Doncaptain(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Hi
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dionlassiter: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Get your CDVlCl-1g Vaccination Card Online safely and cheap. Not
just ordinary photocopy being sold on the market We provide you
with genuine COC cards and valid lot numbers to help you
resume with your daily activities without taking any vaccine.
[url="https://securedpassportonline.com/product/buy-covid-19-vaccination-record-card"]buy covid 19 vaccination record card[/url]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dionlassiter: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Get your CDVlCl-1g Vaccination Card Online safely and cheap. Not
just ordinary photocopy being sold on the market We provide you
with genuine COC cards and valid lot numbers to help you
resume with your daily activities without taking any vaccine.
[url="https://securedpassportonline.com/product/buy-covid-19-vaccination-record-card/"]buy covid 19 vaccination record card[/url]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by mekasnoop4u: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello Guys, 

If you are finding it difficult to recharge or looking for a place to buy Bigo Diamonds in Nigeria, kindly visit https://bigodiamondsnaija.co/recharge to Buy Bigo Diamonds and get it funded within 2mins. Also, we provide you with a payment gateway of your choice to enable you to pay at ease.

Contact us on WhatsApp via 2347026891070

Bigo Diamonds Naija Dot Co
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dionlassiter: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
ZPE Bicycle Offers Clients One of China’s Leading Carbon Wheels and Rimsfor Bicycles

Whenit comes to bicycles, the type of material that one uses for their wheels and
rims can have a significant impact on the speed and effectiveness of their
bicycle. Carbon wheels and rims in particular are considered to be the premier
choice of material by many cyclists. This is because they are lighter and
require minimal effort when one is riding their bicycle at a high speed. In
addition to this, they have reduced friction and better performance. When
getting carbon wheels or rims, it is recommended to consider a reliable and
experienced manufacturer like ZPE Bicycle.

ZPEBicycle is a provider of wholesale carbon wheels in China. The company has been
providing their customers with carbon wheels and rims since 2008. With over 40
experienced engineers working at their company, they are able to retain a level
of quality and consistency that is seldom seen in other brands. ZPE Bicycle
believes in assisting clients.
[url="https://www.zpebicycle.com/"]Bicycle Wheels[/url]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Ivermectinforsa: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Love Movies? Love Jesus? Check out this super
Jesus Loves Movies provides you with thirty films that will draw you into a cinematic experience with the most creative Director. Use this book as a devotional, a guide, or in any way that you desire. May it show you that God is in everything. May it lighten your load and demonstrate to you that He is fun, interesting, and deep. May the pages of this book open your senses to a side of God that the modern day church sometimes struggles to understand.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Theexpert117: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
hit me on WhatsApp if you are interested.

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by nazimakash6: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is post is very nice. tarot cards online
https://atarotcards.com/
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by nazimakash6: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
So, i've been really excited about an upcoming project and i really want to go all out in the publicity, i hope you wont ignore this post.
it's one or the best thing you'll read today, i promise
i don't really know how to use this site, so any wrong i make please correct before condemning

check out the blog just by searching "Kiitan Jones" on google and you can click on the link on my people's card

Thank you guys
https://atarotcards.com/
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by glanvdam: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello guys is @golibana.wd photo contest on Instagram real or a scam?
Anyone to help with this or has had any experience with photo contest before.

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AKWAPROPHET: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GraphicsLord1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Interested in learning how to build a website with zero coding skills?
Join the WhatsApp group: https:///EVa44RS6jElI8F9X7CiBTd

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by danny6ix(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2021
I have a 2 month old bench grinder (filing machine) for sale. It’s still in perfect condition
WhatsApp: 08 170 8833 73
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by davidgn(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello Guys,
I have just written a detailed step-by-step guide on how to create a verified PayPal Business account using your personal name.
With this account, you can send and receive money worldwide without any restrictions at all.

This is the link https://worldmoneymaking.com/how-to-set-up-a-paypal-account-create-paypal-business-account/

Let me know in the blog comment section if have any question. I will guide you through it.

Peace ✌
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by davidgn(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
davidgn:
Hello Guys,
I have just written a detailed step-by-step guide on how to create a verified PayPal Business account using your personal name.
With this account, you can send and receive money worldwide without any restrictions at all.

This is the link https://worldmoneymaking.com/how-to-set-up-a-paypal-account-create-paypal-business-account/

Let me know in the blog comment section if have any question. I will guide you through it.

Peace ✌
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by osegabi: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2021
GREEN LEAF GARDENS

Title: Registered Survey

PLOT SIZE / PRICE:

600sqm = N1.5M

300sqm = N750M

Land is 100% Dry

Contact us/WhatsApp: 08067359059

NEIGHBOURHOOD
St. Augustine University || Yaba College of Technology (Yaba Tech) || Lagos state model college Igbonla || Epe Resort and Spa || Mike Otedola college of education || Mike Otedola estate || Queen Sheba monument

GARDEN OF EDEN
Amenities
Gate House
Perimeter Fencing
Landscape and Vegetation
Play Area
Drainage system
Ambulance
Contact/WhatsApp: 08067359059

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by MercyQuinn(f): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2021
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU ‼️
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU‼️
CHEAP RICE FROM COTONOU‼️

GET AFFORDABLE BAG OF RICE FOR JUST ₦18000

Contact +22952029032 on WhatsApp
Call +23409077436040

Limited rice stock available
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by NwamarahFavour: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Welcome to MIRROR TV all, we are a new media platform created with the sole aim of bringing you *ENTERTAINMENT*
What are you expecting to see on our status?

We offer you
*Memes*
*Giveaways*
*Free Paid apps*
*Free and Paid betting Tips*
*�Videos*
*Wallpapers*
and more to come...We are interactive and promise to reply and deal with important issues.
So I'd urge/plead with y'all � to help repost our invite link ��

https:///message/VG2F7UOF2GGYB1[b][/b]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Jean2(m): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2021
I need the services of a lawyer!

Some Nigerian Banks needs to learn, pay for their failures
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AmenArokamoni(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Giftokita: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
QESH STANDARDS LIMITED, PORT HARCOURT
ADDRESS: Suite 18, Rosyl Plaza, Trans-Woji Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Lagos Contact:08095961444, 07063216366
EMAIL: info@qeshstandards.com

Our services include:
*Trainings.
*Certification of Organization's Management Systems to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Standards.
*Consultancy.
*Health & Safety Audit.
*Environmental Audit.
*Procurement.
*manpower Outsourcing.

Our services & training are tailored to suit Clients' need.
Training can be offered on-site clients facility or off-site on our facility.

Nebosh available Courses: (Training Certifications / Examination)
Nebosh Int'l Diploma
Nebosh (IGC)
Nebosh (EAW)
Nebosh IOGC

OSHA Academy Courses:
Onsite Training Programs
Customized Safety Plans For Your Company

IOSH Courses:
Managing Safely
Working Safely

IRCA Lead Auditor Courses:
QMS ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
EMS ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
OHSAS 45001 Lead Auditor Training

OTHERS:
- Materials are available on registration
- Flexible payment rate.

Please, call 08095953752, 08095953739 for Port Harcourt office and 08095961444,07063216366 for Lagos Office or send an email to: info@qeshstandards.com
to book your slot on our discounted courses
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by hayohdele(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!

My Researched Report and FREE Gift For the first 100 persons to reach out to me.

Last week, I promised i was going to share an article by this new friend i met during my recent research work.

In case you've forgotten, the article is on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has even helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave me right to share a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Let me know if you'd like to get the FREE copy.

I am giving to the first 100 persons only.

CONTACT Me on hayohdele19@gmail.com to request a FREE Copy

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Coted: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Website where u can invest as little as N17,200 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 65k monthly with just your N17,200 investment. Even if you don't know anything about mining of crypto, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=ad102a
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Johnman400: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kindly watch this video share comments and subscribe....watch all my videos about travel to UK......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Johnman400: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Obj and all obas in yoruba land in trouble,Share this video let it reach the hand of obj and obas...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI.....kind share this video and subscribe pls....

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply)

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.