Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (34652 Views)

Look At The Price Of Cement In 1989 / How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Miracle4325: 5:58pm On Feb 09
I bought 10bags yesterday #23,000 here I'm Lagos
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Confirmedzombie: 5:58pm On Feb 09
highness25:
The same Port Harcourt wey I buy 8k this morning?

Where's BUA cement? Abi na the more you look the less you see something?

I bought at Dangote Depot at Rumuodomaya

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Dbegining: 6:00pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

Na Tinubu be the curse of your family?!.
Na him talk say make you no plan your life well?!.
Forget politicians and face your life. The energy you use on cursing politicians if used to seek God and plan your life you'll never be bitter.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper

Look at that statement, "forget politicians"

Forget those who are responsible for the governance of the country most especially the president?

Forget those elected for the betterment of the lives of the people

Only God knows what is inside these APC urchins head when they comment on stuffs.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by redgem(f): 6:01pm On Feb 09
Idemujoseph:
7,500 in Benin City

Where in Benin?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Havesomesense(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09
Alexis11:

Same with anyone still supporting Obi and wishing a fraud like him on Nigeria.

I don’t give a Fvck if Obi is president but I give a fvck that the economy is going down drastically and it’s because tinubu is doing a terrible job.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by funkyqz: 6:05pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

Forget politicians and face your life. The energy you use on cursing politicians if used to seek God and plan your life you'll never be bitter.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper
just go through what you posted. Is Tinubu policies not affecting us. Are the prices of things not sky rocketing. Even if you plan your life well as you said, it will still have negative impact on you. We should stop supporting what is bad, because of tribe or religion.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by t2luv1: 6:06pm On Feb 09
Alexis11:

Unless you are still in denial. Question, has Tinubu met your expectations? You gotta believe me when I tell you, that I am not an Igbo person you can go and look up all my posts. I am an Ijebu man from Ijebu Ode. Let truth be told Tinubu has no business being President The man does not have any vision regarding what he would like to do for that country. Regarding Obi, the man made an offer of "ELECTRICITY" After 4yrs if no improvement in the delivery of Electrical power, he wouldn't run for reelection. No Nigerian president has ever made a deal like that with the country. That was a measuring parameter that can be verified. Can someone tell me what Tinubu's plans were?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Kinzo0917(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper

If truly Nigerians are wailing and you are here supporting tinubu… may the pains, groaning, suffering nigerians are passing through now, come on you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave

You can only be freed if nigerians are all smiling and happy

If u lie quote me, I won't reply you. I don't reply inconsequential people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by sylve11: 6:08pm On Feb 09
NaijaCoverBlog:
9,000 naira for here

Where be that? shocked

7500 here in Warri. cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by sylve11: 6:08pm On Feb 09
Mybabymyval:
Can't say I thought bua crashed the price to 1200

grin cool
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by excomarow(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09
money121:

Tinubu or dangote cheesy

Abi Tinubu cement don dey market?

Tinubu...
Is Dangote the President
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Donchieli: 6:09pm On Feb 09
Yes it's Tinubu's fault, he is the commander in chief of the country's affairs

The RAIN here is the terrible faith befalling Nigerians

U don de plan to build house, u don get all quotation, and has been saving to that effect, now u don use the Benchmark of 4000k per bag of cement only to save up and ready to start build, u go market de tel u say cement naw na 9000k per bag

So na your fault abi

Na the leaders faults

Been a tinubu supporter is not bad, what is bad a covering for your principal his woeful decisions

All of us, regardless of party affiliation and tribe and religion want a beta country, na mumu de drag who suppose they steer d country forward if the person there is doing a ghud job, you think say we go care wer he from

smokinloud:

So, with your analogy, it's Tinubu's fault that rain falls?!.
I be Tinubu supporter 100% and I pray Nigeria prospers and yes we'll make sacrifices for the betterment of this country.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Kingbuhari(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09
8500 Oba Anambra

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by berrystunn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09
Alexis11:

Same with anyone still supporting Obi and wishing a fraud like him in Nigeria.

Are you still campaigning for Tinubu?
Wake up and face reality.
Poverty is real in your household, lie and d*e
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Class01: 6:15pm On Feb 09
Bankkym:

50,000 per bag for our side. Since everybody don dey craze. You no knack you wife na fg

The person is right. That's the current price here
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by NuhuAjang71(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09
Tinubu had taught us a bitter lesson.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by JoeEeL(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Havesomesense(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper

You will die miserably, continue defending Tinubu.
Truth be told things are hard for average Nigerians.

Meanwhile, keep hiding your master plan on this platform so that your foolis.h Ebin pawa o! co-supporters will continue to starve.

As for me, I can manage my resources . I just Dey pity people wey no get.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Havesomesense(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09
motif8:

Do we really need to get to this level? U can't force people to support ur view. Must everything be violent? Mind u I don't support Tinubu and I will never support him, but not cursing those supporting him

Anybody supporting tinubu till now don’t mean well for us, and they deserve to die miserably.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Havesomesense(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09
Herbiodun09:

We go dey here till u commit suicide

Lol, I’m living better than your parents, don’t play.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Elxandre(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09
Donchieli:
U don ever plan outdoor event only for rain to come de fall all through the day? So u go still blame ursef for not planning well abi

Somethings are way beyond one's personal measures

Obviously from dz ur comment, u b tinubu supporter

If you plan well, you suppose account for the rain. grin
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Havesomesense(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Your mother may be one of them

No wahala
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Tooreda: 6:24pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

No mind ham na obidenze hin be

You and the person you are supporting seem to be bereft of ideas. Does Dangote initiate policies?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by JoeEeL(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09
money121:
How Much Is A Bag Of bag of cement In Your Area?

Heard some are selling 6800 and #7,000

Here in Lagos

Wow, this year 2024 is so different from 2020. Im not seeing enough posts about new tacha's hips, mercy's ass, ned nwoko child wife and other useless topics.

Nigerians are now serious about their survival. Im now seeing front page topics like:

"how much is cement in your area?"
"see the small rice i bought for 1k"
"how are you people coping in this harsh economy?"
"how do you students survive these days?"

Lol, I no pity una. When we deh shout year 2019, 2020, una say we deh envy BBnaija, we are sadists, "leave us alone", "everyone wil not like what you like"...

Reactive and never proactive people. Now everyone now likes what everyone likes. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Havesomesense(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09
Alexis11:

Olodo, Obi already lost, it’s time to hold your president accountable. Unless you will be unfortunate.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by uba1991: 6:26pm On Feb 09
money121:

Tinubu or dangote cheesy

Tinubu. Dollar is almost 2000 naira, subsidy is removed. Those are the reasons all these high cost of living
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Panda7(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09
Dangote is not a good person
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Feb 09
Streetdoctor:
Come take some agbado

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Tee92(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09
highness25:
The same Port Harcourt wey I buy 8k this morning?

Where's BUA cement? Abi na the more you look the less you see something?
Abeg help me ask am ooo.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by shortIGBOman: 6:30pm On Feb 09
money121:

Tinubu or dangote cheesy

Na Dangote be President? Na which kind Amala you be?

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by dangoteinlaw: 6:30pm On Feb 09
As hard as buhari time was no one ever went hungry the way it is now. Its a wide spread drought, people cannot feed again, the abacha regime our fathers told us wasn’t half this bad. IF THERE IS GOD WHY HAS HE ALLOWED THE WICKED TO RULE AND INFLICT PAINS ON THE CHILDREN HE OR SHE CLAIMS TO LOVE?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by uba1991: 6:31pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper
your Monica says everything. A drug addict must always defend the cartel master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.