Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team (28978 Views)

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Messi Suffers Right Calf Injury In Training & Will Not Travel To USA / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Oboto700(m): 8:19am On Feb 06
I pray it mind games
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by oyeb15: 8:20am On Feb 06
They should not be patriotic to a useless president who brings hunger on his people. They should protest on d match day .

You guys should concede like 5 goals so he fit get shock for where he's recharging in France.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by OlaDavid2012: 8:21am On Feb 06
You do not understand the Team FORMATION.. He is the best in that Team if you ask me.. Why do you think he was tested for drug?
Deogratiasfx:

While I feel for him let's tell our selves the truth, we have other people that can even do better, yes Osimhen is trying but let's not make it feel without him Nigeria is in trouble. 5 games: One goal one assist and we are making it sound like the whole team success rests on his shoulder.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Journalng: 8:21am On Feb 06
Afo Na asa Oshimen
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Oboto700(m): 8:21am On Feb 06
Deogratiasfx:

While I feel for him let's tell our selves the truth, we have other people that can even do better, yes Osimhen is trying but let's not make it feel without him Nigeria is in trouble. 5 games: One goal one assist and we are making it sound like the whole team success rests on his shoulder.
are you human at All? No striker in the present team can run on defenders like him.. except Boniface who can try but he's injured
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by MzansiCoolio: 8:21am On Feb 06
He's already literally pooping himself at the thought of facing Bafana Bafana 🇿🇦🏆

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Cassandraloius: 8:21am On Feb 06
Quick recovery.
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by udemzyudex(m): 8:21am On Feb 06
ruggedtimi:
why is ronaldo/messi the best so far as forwards because of their goals. We should stop deceiving ourselves with this he makes the defenders to follow him thereby creating space for others. If he possesses only this feature has as a striker i dont think he will play for napoli. Goals goals goals thats what he needs to do.

So Messi and Ronaldo donscore in all the matches they play?
Or you think Osimhen doesn't score even in his club?
Oga stfu pls.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by AngelicBeing: 8:21am On Feb 06
michlins:
it's not the goals that matter. His presence can make two or three players useless in the opposition team as they will be busy holding him down and others will be able to score.

That's how important quality players are
Gbamsulotely, end of thread grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by excanny: 8:22am On Feb 06
South Africa will be rejoicing now. grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by AfolabiGwin(m): 8:23am On Feb 06
kiss

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Oboto700(m): 8:24am On Feb 06
oyeb15:
They should lose
no. It u that would lose in all Ur endeavors
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Ladech(m): 8:24am On Feb 06
We don't have players that can do better in that team.
You guys don't know or see anything outside goals. Take him out of the team and watch the opponents run into you anyhow. Besides you don't need to be a football pundit to know focus on him gave Lookman and others the opportunity at goal.
He doesn't need to score, he puts them under pressure and that's part of football.
Deogratiasfx:

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by TripleAkutigi: 8:24am On Feb 06
They've bribe the coach now.
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by saddler: 8:24am On Feb 06
Deogratiasfx:

So as they hold him down how many goals have the other players scored? I appreciate Osimhen, no doubt, but let's not sound like without him, it is over for us? With or without him if Nigeria can win the cup or lose the cup
They are schooling your ignorance and you are still being arrogant.

Osimehn is equal to two or more opposition players. His presence means Super Eagles are at an advantage

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Maxtipulation(m): 8:25am On Feb 06
The guy don too stress em self for this afcon sha...well Onuachu dey Moses dey lookman self dey we move.
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by LandMann: 8:25am On Feb 06
ruggedtimi:
why is ronaldo/messi the best so far as forwards because of their goals. We should stop deceiving ourselves with this he makes the defenders to follow him thereby creating space for others. If he possesses only this feature has as a striker i dont think he will play for napoli. Goals goals goals thats what he needs to do.

It is people like you that get slapped for allegedly doing nothing.

How many goals has Osimhen scored that got cancelled?

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Ironbull: 8:25am On Feb 06
South Africa wan use their Mutulelle jazz to weaken our boy but that juju will fail you son of bitch South African.

I never seen a country I hate with passion like South Africa I hate them with everything. I'm sure they will be planning attack on Nigerians living in their f u cking country should Nigeria beat them, very stupid motherfuckers cursed black race.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Rebuker(m): 8:26am On Feb 06
Relax, Osimehn will be fine and he will play tomorrow..

https://youtube.com/shorts/KbTXlroLlSU?feature=share

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by lexy2014: 8:26am On Feb 06
fnep2smooth:
make nothing do my boy oooo. abeg speed recovery so that at the end of the season you go jejely enter Arsenal

the guy de purge. he will be ok
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Saidfx(m): 8:27am On Feb 06
Deogratiasfx:

All our wins was based on Osimhen and it's because they face him to leave Simon and lookman. No Osimhen means no eagles for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Coronavirus1: 8:27am On Feb 06
rayblast:
Hmmm
shey no b mind game b dis ??
Buh if na true b dis una gist,Idan 9ja get well soon
Mind game
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:28am On Feb 06
Deogratiasfx:

you are enemy of progress, shift one side, so all those pases he's giving and the pressure on opponents defense mean nothing to you right? Go and di

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Confirm4real(m): 8:29am On Feb 06
Una sure say AFCON officials never inject our ororo Osimhem after dat drug test bayi since then difference don dey o

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Goodlady(f): 8:29am On Feb 06
Aleem26:

To go finish him career bah
He shine like diamond đź’Ť at Arsenal
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by judedwriter(m): 8:30am On Feb 06
With or without osimhen, the bafana bafana are no match for the super eagles....

Osimhen is an added advantage in that he distracts defenders, making chances for goals to be scored.

But even if he doesn't play I am confident that Nigeria will beat SA.
Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by omolola12345(m): 8:30am On Feb 06
He is a good striker. I pray God perfect his health before tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by uvie66: 8:31am On Feb 06
michlins:
it's not the goals that matter. His presence can make two or three players useless in the opposition team as they will be busy holding him down and others will be able to score.

That's how important quality players are
...I concur, a case in point was the own goal conceded by guinea bissau

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by CapitalBank: 8:31am On Feb 06
Deogratiasfx:

Taaaa no striker can do better than him.

It’s not his fault that he hasn’t scored more than one goal when players don’t feed him the ball. He is a striker and a striker, you work and feed him to finish the damage.

Simon , in the last match, dribbled into the 18 while Osimhen was standing in a perfect position, instead of Simon to pass the ball to Osi, he decided to lose the ball by shooting.

Also in the last match, Osimhen wanted to use bicycle kick to finish a ball and Bassey a defended ruined it. What is Bassey doing there? I appreciate Bassey but let’s be frank for once.

How is that Osimhens fault? Osimhen even had to start working and passing ball to other players and this often wear him off and get him tired.

Feed your dangerous striker. That’s the job of mildfielder and winger.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by ABC101FF: 8:31am On Feb 06
Abdominal discomfort is big English. He has runny stomach. He should take 4 tablets of Limotil. No stories pls. Up Super Eagles!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Osimhen down with abdominal discomfort, did not travel with team by Connected1: 8:31am On Feb 06
Deogratiasfx:

Trying to sound reasonable, but you are just a fool who watches back of the TV with Hate for his own brother.

You know nothing about football, all some of you do is try to rubbish Osimhen without basic knowledge of Football.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VAR Technology In Football: What Every Nigerian Should Know. Techcapon / Which Of These Is The Best Ever English Premier League Team? / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.