Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped (39093 Views)

How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by PoliteActivist: 2:04am On Feb 08
KnownUnknown:

This answer might be the funniest answer I’ve gotten.

Because it is CORRECT and you have no reply to it
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by aariwa(m): 6:53am On Feb 08
Ilekokonit:

Come to think of it, enough babalawos and children of juju worshipers will have been captured, bound in chains and taken away to be enslaved in America and the Caribbean countries during the slave trade by the white man.

If juju was at its most potent and most effective in them days, why was the white man who only believes in the power of science and guns able to subdue the whole of Africa and capture so many slaves including babalawos Why could the babalawos not cast a single effective spell to stop the white slave traders from raping and pillaging Africans including countless babalawos and their children ?

Juju na Audio and is so much inferior to science.

Left to African juju believers, twins would still be left in the evil forest to die or be eaten by wild animals because in our backward beliefs in those days, twins were evil until Mary Slessor (a white woman) was God sent to save Nigerian twins from being abandoned at birth to die due to the fetish beliefs of our forefathers.
Very true. The exact same thing that happened to your dad happened to me many years ago and changed my views. African juju relies on the vulnerability of the African man mind ie black man fears what he doesn’t see more than the one he sees which is vice versa for the white man who believes in asking questions and research; any problem he can’t solve he attributes to the supernatural unlike white people that can spend years trying to find a solution to a problem eg during the pre colonial era Africans will spend years and generations telling children after children unverified tales about deities that did supernatural works in the past and make communities kills fowls and goats in awe of the unseen but when white people came they researched and realized those fabulous stories these guys used to keep their people in fear never happened for example the story of the so called ibini ukpabi of arochokwu powerful deity was unmasked by white people in the 18th century when they realized it was actually a conduit for slave trade and never killed any of those people their families thought were dead. All those people..hundreds of thousands was sold into Americas for slavery and monetary value like hot drink, cloth, mirror etc was collected and so on and so forth . Ask any black man if they have seen such supernatural powers with their eyes and they will tell you they know somebody who knows somebody who knows…..same way back then they said Anini had disappearance juju but Anini himself when he was caught in 1986 confessed there was no juju that it was police chief iyamu that was giving him all the information he needed etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Iceberg3: 8:32am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
tinubu got 55% vote in his region

Obi got 89% vote in his region

Tell me those who voted based on tribe?
So the late Abiola who got overwhelming votes in the SW 1993 was as a result of tribalism?!

You guys just sacrifice logic and wisdom on the alter of foolishness and stupidity.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Iceberg3: 8:35am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
igbo man calling someone coward

Don’t forget ojukwu ran away after sacrificing 3 million fools

Nnamdiot Kanu ran away too

Simon Ekpa is abroad now n causing chaos in Nigeria without showing up

So tell me who d coward are?
The coward is the one who ran away and abandoned his people and state in the hands of Fulanis who then installed emir that they all dobale and bow down flat on the ground for till this day,talk about Kwara.
His disgrace is too much that NL yaff now censored his afuounjea name 😁😁😁

Ojukwu ran away but never abandoned his and handled his people and state to any Fulani. So tell us,who is the real coward?
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodnewsforlife: 8:36am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

So the late Abiola who got overwhelming votes in the SW 1993 was as a result of tribalism?!

You guys just sacrifice logic and wisdom on the alter of foolishness and stupidity.
u igbos are the ones that sacrifice your senses on the altar of stupidity

Abiola only won one state in the east n u people even opposed his emergence

Don’t talk about obj cos u igbos had no choice than to vote a Yoruba man out of d 2 Yoruba people

U igbos have spoil your goodwill n nothing for u
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodnewsforlife: 8:39am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

The coward is the one who ran away and abandoned his people and state in the hands of Fulanis who then installed emir that they all dobale and bow down flat on the ground for till this day,talk about Kwara.
His disgrace is too much that NL yaff now censored his afuounjea name 😁😁😁

Ojukwu ran away but never abandoned his and handled his people and state to any Fulani. So tell us,who is the real coward?
typical igbo talking about kwara but hope u remember what we call south south used to b igbo land before

We killed u in war n even trim u to 5 tiny states

If e sure for u go n claim anywhere in south south
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Iceberg3: 8:41am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are the ones that sacrifice your senses on the altar of stupidity

Abiola only won one state in the east n u people even opposed his emergence

Don’t talk about obj cos u igbos had no choice than to vote a Yoruba man out of d 2 Yoruba people

U igbos have spoil your goodwill n nothing for u
Baba don't beat about the bush and pretend, nobody's talking about OBJ,you accused others who gave Obi 89% of tribalism and i asked you a simple question which still stands: the yorubas who voted enmasse for the late Abiola,did they do it out of tribalism just as tou said the Igbos did for obi?

Or you just open ya mouth waaaaaa for anything to come out?!

And fyi,I am not Igbo,I am SS
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Iceberg3: 8:44am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
typical igbo talking about kwara but hope u remember what we call south south used to b igbo land before

We killed u in war n even trim u to 5 tiny states

If e sure for u go n claim anywhere in south south
I am a proud Benin boy and my land had belonged to my ancestors for centuries so only you and zuntulu know what the shht you are talking about 🤣😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodnewsforlife: 8:46am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

I am a proud Benin boy and my land had belonged to my ancestors for centuries so only you and zuntulu know what the shht you are talking about 🤣😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣
anytime u igbos have been defeated in your useless argument u quickly claim south south

U b igbo guy, b proud of your ancestors at least once

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Iceberg3: 8:50am On Feb 08
Goodnewsforlife:
anytime u igbos have been defeated in your useless argument u quickly claim south south

U b igbo guy, b proud of your ancestors at least once
If I am Igbo,thunda faya me seriously but if I am not then correct thunda faya you seriously..uhundan nokhua!
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by celebmoney(m): 9:20am On Feb 08
Ilekokonit:

Thank God my Dad told all of us not to believe in juju right from when we were kids. He narrated to us how way before independence, as kids, something went missing and they rounded up all the kids in the surrounding area and took them to a babalawo to use divination to identify who stole the property.

To my Dads amazement, the fraudulent lying babalawo picked my innocent dad as the culprit and from that day, my Dad decided as a young kid never to believe in babalawos or any form of juju and he passed on this invaluable advice to all his kids.

In my own opinion, science is superior to juju because for example, the simplest form of oyinbo science is the humble remote control. As long as it has a battery in it, a remote control will work yesterday, today and tomorrow and that is oyinbo science. on the other hand African juju's efficacy is based on hearsay and third hand information and scare mongering.

I'm yet to meet any Nigerian who has first hand experience or proof that they have seen juju in action and i am not talking of adulterers gumming together during sex which can be explained as penis captivus and just pricking the woman's thigh muscles with a pin will make her tensed vaginal muscles to relax and free the poor sods penis from its vice like grip (similar to when copulating dogs gum together and the look on the male dogs eyes is sheer terror at having his penis captured in his partners den of love but eventually when the bitches muscles relax, the male dogs penis is released and he scampers off to safety at top speed.

Also the so called penis theft can be explained as a form of micro penis. The guy gbola dey very tiny from birth but he wants public sympathy, money donations or he is on a vengeful mission or just plain mischievous hence he cooks up a "cock" and bull story that his penis has been stolen when in actual fact he had a chronic case of micro penis from birth.

I used to tell people in the beer parlours i used to visit that if they could use juju to command a can of beer to defy the laws of gravity and remain suspended in mid air, then i would believe in the existence of juju. Until then its fairy tales.
[/b]You have said it all.
It has always been hearsay,
Or falktales without evidence.
Or the people who have tried to prove the efficacy of juju on live camera died instantly.
There was a case of an herbalist himself who was shot in Ghana while testing his own juju the bullet penetrated instantly.
Juju have never existed right from beginning it was just an ignorance past from our forefathers down to our generation. But thank God people like you is seeing the reality and not fairytales.[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Kay25(m): 9:55am On Feb 08
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
There are no forces behind it at all. Trust me
Hahaha 🤣🤣 u live in abroad right or ur parents are well educated that u are disconnected from ur root..no no u need to know stuffs u need to be immersed in the deep part of the world u need to deep i hate to say dont learn this things when it goes dark
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by celebmoney(m): 10:09am On Feb 08
aariwa:
Very true. The exact same thing that happened to your dad happened to me many years ago and changed my views. African juju relies on the vulnerability of the African man mind ie black man fears what he doesn’t see more than the one he sees which is vice versa for the white man who believes in asking questions and research; any problem he can’t solve he attributes to the supernatural unlike white people that can spend years trying to find a solution to a problem eg during the pre colonial era Africans will spend years and generations telling children after children unverified tales about deities that did supernatural works in the past and make communities kills fowls and goats in awe of the unseen but when white people came they researched and realized those fabulous stories these guys used to keep their people in fear never happened for example the story of the so called ibini ukpabi of arochokwu powerful deity was unmasked by white people in the 18th century when they realized it was actually a conduit for slave trade and never killed any of those people their families thought were dead. All those people..hundreds of thousands was sold into Americas for slavery and monetary value like hot drink, cloth, mirror etc was collected and so on and so forth . Ask any black man if they have seen such supernatural powers with their eyes and they will tell you they know somebody who knows somebody who knows…..same way back then they said Anini had disappearance juju but Anini himself when he was caught in 1986 confessed there was no juju that it was police chief iyamu that was giving him all the information he needed etc
[/font]You are also correct.
In the case of Lawrence anini.
Before anini way caught there were many rumours and superstition believes.
Some say bullets could not penetrate him,
Some say he could disappear,
Some say he could change to someone else or objects 😂 but you see it was all hearsay and false because.
When anini was caught he anini made it clear that there was nothing like juju that if he had one for disappearing he would not have been caught. And that the only disappear he disappear was the information he gets from the police chief iyamu, which make it possible for him to know the plans of policemen and be able to ascape quick.
But up till now people still spread the cock and bull story that anini was invisible to bullets 😂😂.
In another case of Dr iyenusi the another armed robber of those days,he so much believe in juju too and had many.
He even boosted that the bullets have no power and also thought that in his execution day the bullets would not penetrate him so he would not die but at last his body was tear into pieces with bullets 😂😂😂 so you see.
Most nigerians is so blind with this believe that when they hear a story about juju instead of investigating for prove they just believe and pass the story to others who will also believe without research and past to another and that is how the false story goes.
It is possible for someone to be shot at without the bullet touching or harming the person, but that those not mean it's juju sometimes God works in miraculous ways, but as nigerians we are without asking questions we just conclude it's juju.

There was a case of some kegites club members being shot at by armed robbers in the late 80s or 90s cannot recall the date now. They had a gyration at another school so they where conveying from there school to the other school, when they run into armed robbers. Now the robbers stopped their cars and one of the robbers walk to them and start asking some questions and they told the robbers they were students. After which the robber who happened to be intelligent ask them to go but alas a devil incarnate robber who just shot a man dead in there present(since this particular robber was high on drugs) open fire on them with ak47 at close range inside the bus but alas they were pierce in different parts of the body with bullets but no one died and the injuries where minor.
Now there kegites members had no charms or juju on them i repeat no charms or juju, but they all suffer with mere injuries. Some were in pierce near there ear with the bullets, some the bullets grange their head it was like a dream to them all even the driver was unhurt.
Now on getting to a nearby hospital after explaining there audiences people thought there had ayeta as the yorubas call it but they made it clear they had nothing like that.
Now how wish does students had juju dey would have given the glory to the juju not knowing that God was the one who actually protected them.

One of the things that spread the false believe in juju is africa movies. Most especially that issakaba that made people believe there was odeshi as they call it i laugh 😂
Do you know how many bakassi boys that was shot by armed robbers that died instantly.
Inclusion
I think nigerians are quite to believe things due to religion or traditional blindness,as you said if not for mary slessor who stop the killing of twins, many twins will still have been killed because the black man blindly believes it is an abomination that will cost calamity in the land. Now my question is how many people have died after Mary slessor stop the killing of twins?
When ever a white man hear an unbelievable story he does his research to find out in truth in that story but when ever a black man hear such he just believes and past the story from one generation to another without proof.

I believe juju exit only in the black man's mind.
I believe juju exit in fairytales, folktales and frictions.
I believe juju had no existence in reality, if you think otherwise you can show me your prove.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by celebmoney(m): 10:26am On Feb 08
[/b]hi[b]
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by KnownUnknown: 11:55am On Feb 08
PoliteActivist:

Because it is CORRECT and you have no reply to it

It is senseless and meaningless talk less of correct or wrong.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by KnownUnknown: 12:24pm On Feb 08
The way some of you reason is beyond pathetic.

celebmoney:
[/font]
I think nigerians are quite to believe things due to religion or traditional blindness,as you said if not for mary slessor who stop the killing of twins, many twins will still have been killed because the black man blindly believes it is an abomination that will cost calamity in the land. Now my question is how many people have died after Mary slessor stop the killing of twins?

It’s tragic how you just repeat demeaning propaganda because of learned inferiority!!! They tell you rubbish and you just accept it!! The “black man” wasn’t killing twins before some Scottish rando came to “save the twins”. One remote tribe murdering twins does not equate to. “the black man”killing twins. Attributing the custom of one tribe to “the black man” is more Eurocentric bigotry that has been taught to you. Just like “mungo park discovered the Niger”, it’s bullshit that “the black man was killing twins until the Scottish Christian juju priestess told them to stop”. Quit repeating nonsense!

celebmoney:

When ever a white man hear an unbelievable story he does his research to find out in truth in that story but when ever a black man hear such he just believes and past the story from one generation to another without proof.

Maybe you haven’t been around “the white man” enough to realize that gullibility and belief in bullshit is universal and not restricted to the “black man”.

celebmoney:

I believe juju exit only in the black man's mind.
I believe juju exit in fairytales, folktales and frictions.
I believe juju had no existence in reality, if you think otherwise you can show me your prove.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

What about the juju other cultures believe. You think the Christianity they brought isn’t “juju”?
What’s the difference between the local juju and Mary Slessor’s juju that claims some Jew died a magical death to forgive you because two naked simpletons ate a magic fruit in a garden and made the Hebrew god mad”?

What’s the difference between the local juju and the Christian juju that practices ritual cannibalism with their bread and wine magically turning to body meat and blood of the magical jew that crawled out of a virgin’s slit?

Your Bible, Quran, and Torah are also juju and “the black man” is not alone in believing nonsense.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by t2luv1: 5:29pm On Feb 08
PoliteActivist:

From doing WHAT? Pray tell

I design and write web-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications) for my clients. I make more money than some Doctors, and I work from my house. Over 18 years of System Analyst experience in automotive manufacturing. Does that answer your question?
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ilekokonit: 8:44pm On Feb 08
aariwa:
Ask any black man if they have seen such supernatural powers with their eyes and they will tell you they know somebody who knows somebody who knows….. same way back then they said Anini had disappearance juju but Anini himself when he was caught in 1986 confessed there was no juju that it was police chief iyamu that was giving him all the information he needed etc

Imagine.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ilekokonit: 8:46pm On Feb 08
KnownUnknown:
I hope this skepticism also extends to foreign juju like Christianity, Islam, and Judaism or any other tokunbo juju.

It actually does 'cos nobody get proof of anything and when we get to the other side we may be shocked to find out that God has actually been misrepresented by humans imagining what they have no clue about.

For starters you will never find a pastor mention the following bible verses :-

Jeremiah 6:13 (NIV) - From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit .

2 Peter 2:3 (NIV) - In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories .

I can't believe ANY Pastor because the same bible they selectively quote from says above that ALL prophets and priests practice deceit and are greedy of gain.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by KnownUnknown: 9:16pm On Feb 08
Ilekokonit:

It actually does 'cos nobody get proof of anything and when we get to the other side we may be shocked to find out that God has actually been misrepresented by humans imagining what they have no clue about.

For starters you will never find a pastor mention the following bible verses :-

Jeremiah 6:13 (NIV) - From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit .

2 Peter 2:3 (NIV) - In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories .

I can't believe ANY Pastor because the same bible they selectively quote from says above that ALL prophets and priests practice deceit and are greedy of gain.

Cool, but you should include the Bible in your skepticism because you still write as if it’s an authority. There is no difference between a pastor, yourself, and the people who wrote the things in the Bible. You are all humans and no one is greater than the other.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by badboyTee(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08
KashApp:
These kids might have watched the video but since no subtitles, they didn’t understand anything. So I don’t really blame them!If you need the video of this interview, I can share it for you.Okay...it’s cool you didn’t believe but Omoluabis believes all he said.Please respect our Oba.. pls! You don’t need to show how you talk to your father everywhere. Thanks!
if them born baba well make he stand well make them press Ak 47 for him body if his instestine no burst out I will deactivate grin
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ilekokonit: 9:37pm On Feb 08
KnownUnknown:
Cool, but you should include the Bible in your skepticism because you still write as if it’s an authority. There is no difference between a pastor, yourself, and the people who wrote the things in the Bible. You are all humans and no one is greater than the other.

True talk. I am actually skeptical of ALL religions and religious books and I mentioned those bible verses to call out fraudulent, deceptive pastors for them to know that some people have actually found out that the same book they profess to believe in condemns ALL of them as greedy liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by PoliteActivist: 1:24am On Feb 09
t2luv1:

I design and write web-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications) for my clients. I make more money than some Doctors, and I work from my house. Over 18 years of System Analyst experience in automotive manufacturing. Does that answer your question?
*Politeness*
It was a rhetorical question. Not you, but most people who have $50k sitting in account but don't know anything about the exchange rate or investments are likeluinto shady, fast money. See below

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13
Creamypie:
someone your fathers age lying in public, and u condone it.

Since you are smarter than your father, continue abusing him whenever you felt he lied. If you didn't do this, we won't know how you treat your father
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by HRMK: 9:29pm On Feb 13
Weknowbetter:

Since you know everything what's the price for that bullet proof skin?
OBVIOUSLY,YOU ARE A MILO BABY!
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Weknowbetter: 2:43am On Feb 14
HRMK:

OBVIOUSLY,YOU ARE A MILO BABY!
That is all and we'll but answer the questions
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by HRMK: 8:59am On Feb 14
Weknowbetter:
That is all and we'll but answer the questions
NOBODY LEARNS WITHOUT FIRST BEING HUMBLE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) / Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.