Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped (39088 Views)

How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by 900warriorz: 10:12pm On Feb 06
You had better thank your stars that they didn't hang you by the balls grin
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Dotherightthing: 10:12pm On Feb 06
ok
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by DaddyJapan(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06
Tales of the moonlight.

His flight of fantasy aside, may the families of those fallen monarchs be comforted.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by viodemus: 10:15pm On Feb 06
Akuko (story)

Trying to redeem mystery amongst his slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Dnet7: 10:16pm On Feb 06
Imagination no go do you something
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by seborrhic: 10:18pm On Feb 06
See this clown.
The bullet just missed so thank your God.
You don't have any St upid bullet repelling charm
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Franking: 10:19pm On Feb 06
You wan make mouth now. You for stand there na why u run?
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by EleventhWeirdo: 10:21pm On Feb 06
Creamypie:
Oga shut up. Them no shoot you

You lack home training!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by seborrhic: 10:21pm On Feb 06
Mystery9:

Do you know how many men of God has been shoot at without the bullet penetrating their bodies?
Another clown.
Cite ONE single MOG that was shot at outside his bullet proof car and the bullet failed to kill him,cite JUST ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Curious345: 10:21pm On Feb 06
Dey play...
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by DMerciful(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06
Next time vote based on tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ashirioluwa: 10:23pm On Feb 06
Lori iro
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by mignone(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
sadile omo k'aro Ajirebi oni baje ooo sad
Àṣẹ oooo ...
Ki ilẹ pe gbogbo ọdàlẹ!
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by justmondris: 10:24pm On Feb 06
ONEjoblessGUY:
Jux imagine say nah foreign religion u carry put for head now.......

Probably u would have been long dead too..........

They play. The other people and Oba when dey kill na foreign religion them carry for head?

2 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ashirioluwa: 10:27pm On Feb 06
Mystery9:

Do you know how many men of God has been shoot at without the bullet penetrating their bodies?

But the same people you are talking about can’t go out without full security guarding them.

The security personnel guarding pastors these days are more than that of a governor of a state.

2 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by EconomistXplain: 10:28pm On Feb 06
Weknowbetter:
They did not enter your body because you weren't shot. Your life for whatever reason was spared

u think spiritual bulket prove is fake...?

u need to travel my guy, travel!!!!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06
Creamypie:
Oga . Them no shoot you

Someone probably your father's age or even older should shut up!! Kai!! Online lowa Sha. You will not be healed of this infirmity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ilekokonit: 10:33pm On Feb 06
celebmoney:
OGA na God save you, the bullet nor hit you.

Go thank God and nor dey deceive people and giving praise to juju make nor dey work.

I nor believe in juju and will never believe in it, because nor evidence grin

Na God save you, go thank am period.

Thank God my Dad told all of us not to believe in juju right from when we were kids. He narrated to us how way before independence, as kids, something went missing and they rounded up all the kids in the surrounding area and took them to a babalawo to use divination to identify who stole the property.

To my Dads amazement, the fraudulent lying babalawo picked my innocent dad as the culprit and from that day, my Dad decided as a young kid never to believe in babalawos or any form of juju and he passed on this invaluable advice to all his kids.

In my own opinion, science is superior to juju because for example, the simplest form of oyinbo science is the humble remote control. As long as it has a battery in it, a remote control will work yesterday, today and tomorrow and that is oyinbo science. on the other hand African juju's efficacy is based on hearsay and third hand information and scare mongering.

I'm yet to meet any Nigerian who has first hand experience or proof that they have seen juju in action and i am not talking of adulterers gumming together during sex which can be explained as penis captivus and just pricking the woman's thigh muscles with a pin will make her tensed vaginal muscles to relax and free the poor sods penis from its vice like grip (similar to when copulating dogs gum together and the look on the male dogs eyes is sheer terror at having his penis captured in his partners den of love but eventually when the bitches muscles relax, the male dogs penis is released and he scampers off to safety at top speed.

Also the so called penis theft can be explained as a form of micro penis. The guy gbola dey very tiny from birth but he wants public sympathy, money donations or he is on a vengeful mission or just plain mischievous hence he cooks up a "cock" and bull story that his penis has been stolen when in actual fact he had a chronic case of micro penis from birth.

I used to tell people in the beer parlours i used to visit that if they could use juju to command a can of beer to defy the laws of gravity and remain suspended in mid air, then i would believe in the existence of juju. Until then its fairy tales.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by ScamDemicEra: 10:34pm On Feb 06
tiswell:
The SW'ers are cowards that always use every sighted provocation to beat their chest .
Apparently,even their monarchs aren't left out😄😄😄🤣
..... you no dey tire ??
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by toujurs: 10:36pm On Feb 06
Ode, it's the universe serving you karma. It's just the beginning, so save this tears. Because the main chapter hasn't started, Ekiti will be taken over by the fulani's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Creamypie(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06
Incrediblekutty:

Someone probably your father's age or even older should shut up!! Kai!! Online lowa Sha. You will not be healed of this infirmity
someone your fathers age lying in public, and u condone it.

2 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Myhusband(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06
tiswell:
The SW'ers are cowards that always use every sighted provocation to beat their chest .
Apparently,even their monarchs aren't left out😄😄😄🤣

Coming from someone one idiots thousand miles away order to sit like a robot every Monday and he obey because of fears of cannibalizing them

3 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Myhusband(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06
toujurs:
Ode, it's the universe serving you karma. It's just the beginning, so save this tears. Because the main chapter hasn't started, Ekiti will be taken over by the fulani's.

Thunda fire that goat that impregnate your mama with his low sperm count

2 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by TUANKU(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06
adecz:

".... We tried to struggle with them ..."❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔

This story get as e be ... 😒😒😒😒
E be as e get grin
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by remele2(f): 10:41pm On Feb 06
Lol.. una don carry come again....
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by TUANKU(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06
toujurs:
You won't live to witness all these things you mentioned...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Kay25(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06
Too many babyish comments..so u think there are no charms that stops bullets get the Bleep up thanks for Jesus dem supposed don use all of u wey no believe do agunje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ubanz: 10:42pm On Feb 06
E don start to the make mouth.
Africa man.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Calitoscassius(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06
hammer567:
IT IS ONLY IN AFRICA THAT WE HEAR OF SUCH.

YET, THE WHITE MAN WAS ABLE TO COLONISE YOUR NEGRO ASS WITH GUNS.
. grin grin grin grin he was just lucky his negro ass wasn't shot. Now that he has exposed his ass claiming tough guy, next time.they blow his negro ass up with a common cynide.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Calitoscassius(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06
Yea, right! He was lucky he was not shot, now that he is claming hard man next time they blow his ass up with a grenade. Fuul!

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by ednut1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06
Mumu man
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Calitoscassius(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06
TUANKU:

You won't live to witness all these things you mentioned...Amen.
I am guessing you will live forever, come on man! No need for the comment above, Amen means nothing. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.