Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped (39079 Views)

How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Zeezenho: 1:35am On Feb 07
Do you guys noticed that fulani headsmen nor bandits were never mentioned? Never seen such group of cowards in my life.

Anyways its a case of master reading riot act to their slave one of their sons femi adeshina said "give up your land to fulanies or die"
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by HRMK: 1:38am On Feb 07
Weknowbetter:
They did not enter your body because you weren't shot. Your life for whatever reason was spared
YOU ARE A BABY THAT KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Zeezenho: 1:43am On Feb 07
Ola9ja23:
IPOB are in pain bcs the Oba mentioned how the bullet didn't penetrate

Which oba? Those one way herdsmen slaughter like pigs.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Mcslize: 2:04am On Feb 07
PforPython:
More like, the bullet did not touch your body.
If it had touched your body, it would have penetrated it. You were smart to take to your heels as quickly as you could. You were also lucky too sir.

P for Python

Hmmmm!
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Artscollection: 2:15am On Feb 07
Gadafii:
Just be grateful you survive, bullet did not enter indeed

So Erin local hunters been wan counter bandits with before, Dane guns??

This people never ready to combat bandits, the eastern security networks approach is the solution, kala for kala, so that as bandits dey hear tatatatatata for where dem gather Dey sip kunu, their minds go dey once

How you go carry Shaka bula and short guns go face who hold automatic??

Oga leave esn from this matter!!! How many fulani have they killed apart from umu igbo. The fact is that almost all the communities down east are combat ready with local vigilante apart from that nsukka axis that is close to the trail which gives them d advantage of striking at will n withrawing as esn,those ones are empty stupid barrels.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Mcslize: 2:24am On Feb 07
Some of you should thank your star that God has been protecting you all, all year round without you knowing. If not eh, most of you are just empty carcasses. More like walking corps. Especially all those that doubt spirituality. If not eh, weti evil people for use una eyes see.

God has been so merciful. May he save us all from the hands of the evil ones.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by oluwaahmed: 3:01am On Feb 07
Baba onibaba....
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by tollyboy5(m): 3:51am On Feb 07
Goodlady:
The man never said he had odeshi o!
He just said bullets no penetrate!
Meanwhile, southwest people, wake up!
Protect ya regions vehemently!
I was expecting to see different pics on ur ig but that's not the case
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by aariwa(m): 4:19am On Feb 07
Ilekokonit:

Thank God my Dad told all of us not to believe in juju right from when we were kids. He narrated to us how way before independence, as kids, something went missing and they rounded up all the kids in the surrounding area and took them to a babalawo to use divination to identify who stole the property.

To my Dads amazement, the fraudulent lying babalawo picked my innocent dad as the culprit and from that day, my Dad decided as a young kid never to believe in babalawos or any form of juju and he passed on this invaluable advice to all his kids.

In my own opinion, science is superior to juju because for example, the simplest form of oyinbo science is the humble remote control. As long as it has a battery in it, a remote control will work yesterday, today and tomorrow and that is oyinbo science. on the other hand African juju's efficacy is based on hearsay and third hand information and scare mongering.

I'm yet to meet any Nigerian who has first hand experience or proof that they have seen juju in action and i am not talking of adulterers gumming together during sex which can be explained as penis captivus and just pricking the woman's thigh muscles with a pin will make her tensed vaginal muscles to relax and free the poor sods penis from its vice like grip (similar to when copulating dogs gum together and the look on the male dogs eyes is sheer terror at having his penis captured in his partners den of love but eventually when the bitches muscles relax, the male dogs penis is released and he scampers off to safety at top speed.

Also the so called penis theft can be explained as a form of micro penis. The guy gbola dey very tiny from birth but he wants public sympathy, money donations or he is on a vengeful mission or just plain mischievous hence he cooks up a "cock" and bull story that his penis has been stolen when in actual fact he had a chronic case of micro penis from birth.

I used to tell people in the beer parlours i used to visit that if they could use juju to command a can of beer to defy the laws of gravity and remain suspended in mid air, then i would believe in the existence of juju. Until then its fairy tales.
I share the exact same views on that bro. Your posts are very enlightening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Ilekokonit: 4:29am On Feb 07
aariwa:
I share the exact same views on that bro. Your posts are very enlightening

Come to think of it, enough babalawos and children of juju worshipers will have been captured, bound in chains and taken away to be enslaved in America and the Caribbean countries during the slave trade by the white man.

If juju was at its most potent and most effective in them days, why was the white man who only believes in the power of science and guns able to subdue the whole of Africa and capture so many slaves including babalawos Why could the babalawos not cast a single effective spell to stop the white slave traders from raping and pillaging Africans including countless babalawos and their children ?

Juju na Audio and is so much inferior to science.

Left to African juju believers, twins would still be left in the evil forest to die or be eaten by wild animals because in our backward beliefs in those days, twins were evil until Mary Slessor (a white woman) was God sent to save Nigerian twins from being abandoned at birth to die due to the fetish beliefs of our forefathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by izubext007: 5:02am On Feb 07
U dey make mouth
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Beraphiu(m): 5:09am On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
You people should stop lying. The man already said he was just lucky as often happens in those type of attacks - some people always escape. You people have carried it to that he disappeared, now it is bullet did not enter, next it'd be he turned into a fly and flew away! Ridiculous people😆
if you need the video and you understand yoruba i will send you the video
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:29am On Feb 07
Gen Z get sense
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
You people should stop lying. The man already said he was just lucky as often happens in those type of attacks - some people always escape. You people have carried it to that he disappeared, now it is bullet did not enter, next it'd be he turned into a fly and flew away! Ridiculous people😆
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by PoliteActivist: 6:06am On Feb 07
Beraphiu:
if you need the video and you understand yoruba i will send you the video

KashApp:
These kids might have watched the video but since no subtitles, they didn’t understand anything. So I don’t really blame them!If you need the video of this interview, I can share it for you.Okay...it’s cool you didn’t believe but Omoluabis believes all he said.

aycorporat:

Sincerely my dear brother
Bunch of empty skulls just trying to impress by commenting on what they don't know

lagosrd:

Stop poking what you don't know . If you don't believe it , so be it. And if you're really of age , you will know that stuff are really happening..

*Politeness*
That's an afterthought video. I read his INITIAL interview. He said absolutely nothing about bullet did not enter. You people should think sometimes. Tiny Britain conquered the whole of Nigeria AND India with dane guns!
Truth is, any village capable of bulletproof would have long ago taken over Yorubaland if not the whole world. Just as any country capable of invisible people will win every soccer match! grin

* By the way have you ever asked yourself why your oba is your oba?? Boils down to atrocities and subjugation on your ancestors by his ancestors!
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by aycorporat(m): 6:10am On Feb 07
KashApp:
These kids might have watched the video but since no subtitles, they didn’t understand anything. So I don’t really blame them!If you need the video of this interview, I can share it for you.Okay...it’s cool you didn’t believe but Omoluabis believes all he said.Please respect our Oba.. pls! You don’t need to show how you talk to your father everywhere. Thanks!

Sincerely my dear brother
Bunch of empty skulls just trying to impress by commenting on what they don't know

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by PoliteActivist: 6:13am On Feb 07
KnownUnknown:

Interesting! So you recognize bullshit when it’s not your particular brand of bullshit. Lol

*Politeness*
Well, I always recognize bs as bs, being a natural skeptic. But if someone tells me they believe something because they had a personal encounter, how can I argue with that? Different from someone telling me God doesn't exist - something I'm hundred percent sure they have no way of knowing!
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by godofuck231: 6:20am On Feb 07
His ancestors are rugged and proud right now , rugged you
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by omolola12345(m): 6:44am On Feb 07
All Fulanis herdsmen in Ekiti must be summoned by the seating governor and be registered. Anyone that is not registered and recognized among them must be fish out and be sanctioned. If Ekiti really mean business they must do this ASAP. Since the herdsmen cannot be sent away completely. We must know those that are registered in all the local governments of the state, they must have license.

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by KashApp: 7:25am On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
That's an afterthought video. I read his INITIAL interview. He said absolutely nothing about bullet did not enter. You people should think sometimes. Tiny Britain conquered the whole of Nigeria AND India with dane guns!
Truth is, any village capable of bulletproof would have long ago taken over Yorubaland if not the whole world. Just as any country capable of invisible people will win every soccer match! grin

* By the way have you ever asked yourself why your oba is your oba?? Boils down to atrocities and subjugation on your ancestors by his ancestors!
The fact is that, you’re so pained that he was able to escape (because you wanted all of them dead including the driver). Go and watch the interview and this time, get an interpreter. I’m done with you. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Kevineleven(m): 8:07am On Feb 07
Fortified
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Christlike01: 8:08am On Feb 07
tiswell:
The SW'ers are cowards that always use every sighted provocation to beat their chest .
Apparently,even their monarchs aren't left out😄😄😄🤣

Chinedu,bia,let me show you the "brave men" from your land ! Find below how your "brave" progenitors were sold in their large numbers into the slavery by all your neighbors ! Yes,the Ijaws,Itshekiris,Igalas,and Binis sold your fore fathers in droves as slaves during the trans-atlantic slave trades era ! You're never in a position to mock the Yoruba people whose own progenitors conquered territories far beyond the shores of present day Nigeria.

So,you need to shut up,Chinedu !

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Teeklef(m): 8:21am On Feb 07
Christlike01:

Chinedu,bia,let me show you the "brave men" from your land ! Find below how your "brave" progenitors were sold in their large numbers into the slavery by all your neighbors ! Yes,the Ijaws,Itshekiris,Igalas,and Binis sold your fore fathers in droves as slaves during the trans-atlantic slave trades era ! You're never in a position to mock the Yoruba people whose own progenitors conquered territories far beyond the shores of present day Nigeria.

So,you need to shut up,Chinedu !
I dey even see papa Chinedu for the picture 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Light78: 8:36am On Feb 07
epondudu:

Shey Dem Neva touch your prick before? grin

Stop quoting me.

There is nothing like Jax. What they did to you was mind manipulation.
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodnewsforlife: 9:12am On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I read his INITIAL interview. He said absolutely nothing about bullet did not enter. Foolish people, and British deteated you with 30 men with dane guns! That village would have since taken over the whole world!
u are igbo so no big deal

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodnewsforlife: 9:14am On Feb 07
tiswell:
The SW'ers are cowards that always use every sighted provocation to beat their chest .
Apparently,even their monarchs aren't left out😄😄😄🤣
igbo man calling someone coward

Don’t forget ojukwu ran away after sacrificing 3 million fools

Nnamdiot Kanu ran away too

Simon Ekpa is abroad now n causing chaos in Nigeria without showing up

So tell me who d coward are?

4 Likes

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodnewsforlife: 9:16am On Feb 07
DMerciful:
Next time vote based on tribalism
tinubu got 55% vote in his region

Obi got 89% vote in his region

Tell me those who voted based on tribe?

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Goodnewsforlife: 9:18am On Feb 07
toujurs:
Ode, it's the universe serving you karma. It's just the beginning, so save this tears. Because the main chapter hasn't started, Ekiti will be taken over by the fulani's.
u igbos wish but that’s not possible

1 Like

Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by GreaterFuture(m): 11:19am On Feb 07
Kay25:
Too many babyish comments..so u think there are no charms that stops bullets get the Bleep up thanks for Jesus dem supposed don use all of u wey no believe do agunje
You and 3 others have said the same thing on this thread...
100% Conviction that Juju, bulletproof etc. exists, as opposed to the remaining majority who say otherwise here...
You may share what you know here, or on another thread.

PS: I'm not against nor for
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by mclloyd22: 11:35am On Feb 07
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/their-bullets-couldnt-penetrate-my-body-ekiti-monarch-narrates-how-he-escaped-colleagues-killers/

Why you no give your fellow oba update on how to be on guard.. oba you no show love oo
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Mummiesboy: 12:00pm On Feb 07
KashApp:
These kids might have watched the video but since no subtitles, they didn’t understand anything. So I don’t really blame them!If you need the video of this interview, I can share it for you.Okay...it’s cool you didn’t believe but Omoluabis believes all he said.Please respect our Oba.. pls! You don’t need to show how you talk to your father everywhere. Thanks!
Oga! he was not shot, he excaped by the marcy of his creator which is God almighty
Re: Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped by Benrosaria(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07
He is the killer of the others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Muslims And Egungun Worshipers Clash In Oyo, 25 Injured / Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.